UPPSC Recruitment 2014
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement about UPPSC Recruitment 2014 for filling up more than 600 Rajasva Nirikshak Posts. Authenticated and career oriented job hunters may submit the UPPSC online application form before the last date.
|Last Date to Apply Online||16th October 2014|
Other relevant details related to UPPSC Recruitment 2014 like educational qualification, age limitation, exam and interview, how to apply etc, are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Association:
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name Of Posts:
Total Number of Vacancies:
Aspirants must have done a Bachelor’s degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or bio-technology or oil technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Post-Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University.
Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2014. Relaxation will be given as per the government norms.
Selected job hunters will get the salary of Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- Rs. 20.200+ Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- .
- General and OBC: Exam fee Rs. 100/-+On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total= Rs. 115/-
- SC/ST: Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 55/-
- PH Contestants: Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 15/-
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of:
- Written Examination
Process to apply online for UPPSC Recruitment 2014:
- Those aspirants who are willing to apply they must apply through the online process
- Firstly visit the official website, uppsc.up.nic.in
- Now choose the first link given in Important Alerts section.
- Read the full advertisement properly.
- Start to fill the online application by using the “Apply” button.
- Fill the completed details in the form and upload the scanned photograph and signature with the form and submit it online.
- You’re advised to take a printout of application form for further use.
Dates should be kept in Mind:
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16th October 2014
- Last Date for Fee submission: 13th October 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: You may read the Official Notification.