Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited applications for UPPSC Recruitment 2020 to fill up 28 Regional Inspector (Technical) Posts. Candidates having the required qualification can apply for the UPPSC Regional Inspector Vacancies before last date that is 03-12-2020. Applicants need to apply through online mode by following the simple steps given belo.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment: Important Links
|UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment Advertisement||Press Here For English DOC File|
|Press Here For Hindi DOC File|
|Press Here For English PDF File|
|Press Here For Hindi PDF File|
|UPPSC Apply Online Link||Press Here|
|UPPSC Official Website||Press Here|
UPPSC Recruitment Brief Overview
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Regional Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||28 Vacancies|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date for paying Application fee||28-11-2020|
|Last Date for applying online||03-12-2020|
Q 1: Discuss about the UPPSC Vacancies breakup.
Regional Inspector: 28 Vacancies
Q 2: What are the education qualification require for UPPSC Jobs?
Candidates interested to apply for the UPPSC Inspector Jobs should have below given educational qualification:
(1) Must have passed the High School Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or an examination recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto: and
(2) (i) A diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 years course) or
(ii) A diploma in Mechanical Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education (3 years course) or
(iii) Any qualification in either of the above disciplines declared equivalent, by the Central Government or State Government: and
(3) Working experience of at least one year in a reputed automobile workshop which is undertakes repairs of both light motor vehicles, heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger motor vehicles fitted with petrol and diesel engine and
(4) Must hold a driving license authorizing him to drive motor cycle, heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger motor vehicles
(5) Must have thorough knowledge of Hindi language written in Devanagari script.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Q 3: Write the age limit for UPPSC Jobs?
Answer: Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2020 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1980 and not later than July 1, 1999. For PH candidates, the maximum age limit is 55 years i.e. they must have not been born before 02 July, 1965. Relaxation in age will be given as below:
- Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of U.P. of Classified Games, State Govt. Employees of U.P. including Teachers/Staff of the Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P. and Teachers/Staff of the Government Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July, 1975.
- Upper age limit shall be greater by fifteen years for physically handicapped persons of U.P.
- (c) Upper age limit shall also be greater by five years for Group- ‘B’ posts for the Emergency Commissioned Officers/ Short Service Commissioned Officers/Ex-Army Personnels of U.P. who have rendered five years service in Army, but there shall be no reservation for Group- ‘B’ posts.
Q 4: How much is the application fee for UPPSC vacancies?
Answer: Candidates are require to submit the following sum as application fee Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode –
|Category Name – English||Category Name – Hindi||Total Fee (In INR)|
|Unreserved (General)||Unreserved (General)||225.00|
|OBC||Other backward classes||225.00|
|EWS||Economically weaker sections||225.00|
You Can Also Get: Latest PSC Jobs
Q 5: Explain the salary structure for UPPSC vacancy.
Answer: Selected candidates for the Regional Inspector (Technical) post will get Matrix level – 7 , Rs. 44900-142400/- from the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Q 6: What is the UP PSC Recruitment process?
Answer: The U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold a Written Examination and Practical Examination at various Centres of Districts mentioned in of this advertisement. Practical Examination will be qualifying. The selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in written examination.
The date and centre of examination decided by the Commission will be intimated to the candidates by means of their e-Admission certificate. The No. of Districts/Centres may be increased or decreased according to the decision of the Commission on the basis of final No. of applications received.
Must Read: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Q 7: How to apply for UP PSC Vacancy?
- First of all visit the official site of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission that is uppsc.up.nic.in for UPPSC Recruitment.
- Further hit on “All Notifications/Advertisements” tab available on the left side of the home page
- Now look for “सम्भागीय निरीक्षक (प्राविधिक) परीक्षा.” and press “View Advertisement” tab.
- Go through the UPPSC Notification/ UP PSC Notification carefully
- After that revisit the earlier web page and hit on “Apply” tab
- Further hit on “Registration” button for the suitable UPPSC Regional Inspector Vacancy
- Fill in the details in registration form and submit the form to receive the User ID and Password through Mail and/or SMS.
- After that log in the form by using that id and password and then fill UPPSC Application Form properly
- Fill form with all necessary details and upload scanned photocopies of all documents as asked in form.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
- After filling the UPPSC Online Application Form correctly with all mandatory information press on “Submit” button.
- At last, take a print out of duly filled UPPSC Application Form for future reference
Direct Links Related to UPPSC Recruitment
|UPPSC Syllabus||Check Here|
|UPPSC Notification||Check Here|
|UPPSC Result||Check Here|
|UPPSC Exam Calendar||Check Here|
|UPPSC Sample Papers||Check Here|
|UPPSC Admit Card||Check Here|
|UPPSC Answer Key||Check Here|
Important Dates for UPPSC Inspector Recruitment
|Starting Date of Application Form||03-11-2020|
|Last Date for paying Application fee||28-11-2020|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||03-12-2020|
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020
In order to fill up 28 vacant Posts of Regional Inspector (Technical), Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the job notification titled as UPPSC Recruitment. UPPSC Online Registration has been started now. Applications through online mode are invited against UPPSC Recruitment 2020 from willing and qualified applicants. So, those applicants who have required qualification can apply for UPPSC Vacancy by filling the online application form.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Contenders are required to fill the UPPSC Online Form till the last date that is 03-12-2020. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained hence candidates are advised to apply On-line only for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020. Before applying for UPPSC Faculty Recruitment, individuals must check the complete eligibility criteria thoroughly.
Stay in touch with our web portal to gather all the information regarding UPPSC Recruitment 2020.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Top Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|