UPPSC Recruitment 2013-2014
UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) has issued an Advertisement for the recruitment of 12403 various vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2013-2014.
Concerned and deserving job seekers who are looking for the UPPSC jobs must fill the application form as in prescribed manner on or before the last date that is 21st November 2013.
More Appropriate details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, mode of applying etc. are being provided by our web portal recruitmentresult.com:
Name of organization
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Total no. of vacancy
Post and vacancy details
- Food and Sanitary Inspector Health Services
- Allopathic Medical Officer
- Subordinate Agricultural Services Gr. III
Who may apply for?
- Aspirants who are applying for the post of Food and Sanitary Inspector Health Services must serve in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years.
- Those candidates are applying for the Allopathic medical officer post must have M.B.B.S degree / diploma in medical health from a recognized university / institute.
- For the post of Subordinate Agricultural Services Gr III job seekers must possess a bachelor’s degree in agriculture from a recognized Institute or university.
- Age limitation of the Aspirants should be between 21 years to 40 years as on 01 July 2013.
- Relaxation in age for the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the government rules.
- Those Candidates are belonging to General & OBC category must have to pay application fee of Rs.95/-.
- Application fee of Rs.55/- for SC/ST candidates and Rs.15/- for handicapped candidates
- The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan deposit at any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
How to apply?
- Those aspirants who are eager to apply for the UPPSC recruitment may apply before the closing date that is 21st November 2013.
- Applicants must visit the Official website to apply online which is www. Uppsc.nic.in.
- Fill the relevant details in application form carefully, upload your scanned photo graph and signature and submit it online within he given time period.
- After successfully submission of the form job hunters must take a printout of it for further use.
Date to keep in mind
Closing Date: 21st November 2013
For more details must visit the Official Notification