Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has published an employment notification as UPPSC Recruitment 2016. Commission wants to assign suitable and capable contenders for filling up 361 vacant positions of Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer in different categories. For this concern applications are invited by the commission for the recruitment of eligible aspirants against advertisement no. A-3/E-1/2016. Job hunters who hold the eligibility criteria for available positions can apply for UPPSC Vacancy through online process. To get latest updated information regarding UPPSC Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year need to stay tuned with us through web- portal.
This a good opportunity for all those aspirants who are searching government sector jobs so they can grab this chance by submitting their online application form till the last date that is 27th Oct. 2016. Here on this page you will get all the related information regarding UPPSC 361 Review Officer which is provided by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. So, you can grasp complete information regarding same by scrolling down the page.
|Name of Commission||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Total No. of Positions||361|
|Starting date to apply online||On going|
|Last Date for submission of online Application form||27th Oct. 2016|
|End date to submit Application Fee||24th Oct. 2016|
Total No. of Posts: 361
Category –wise Vacancy details:
- General Category: 356 Posts.
- Backlog Category: 05 Posts.
|Sr. No||Post Name|
|2||Assistant Review Officer|
|9||Assistant Malaria Officer|
|11||Inspector Legal Measurement|
- Contenders who are willing to apply for latest government jobs for the post of review officer should possess Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject mentioned below from recognized University established Law in India.
- Applying aspirants for Assistant Review Officer Post should have bachelor’s degree from any recognized university established by law in India or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government of Uttar Pradesh
- Appliers must have ‘O’ level certificate from DOEACC / diploma in computer science / equivalent degree or certificate from recognized institution
- Willing aspirants must have a minimum speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi Computer typing.
- Relevant subjects are given below.
- Hindi Literature or Sanskrit Literature
- Arabic Literature or Persian Literature or Urdu Literature/
- In commerce with Accountancy or its equivalent.
Check Below Provided Links:
- The age limit of applying contenders for these job openings in government sector must be between 21 years to 40 years.
- The relaxation in age will also be provided to reserved category candidates as per the norms of government.
Candidates who are going to fill UPPSC Application Form need to pay an application fee of Rs. as follows according to the categories.
- General/ OBC Category aspirants: Rs. 125/-
- SC/ ST Category candidates: Rs. 65/-
- For Disabled contenders: Rs. 25/-
Check Now:- Latest 5000 PSC Jobs
Mode of Payment:
Applicants need to pay an application fee through online mode as well as offline mode.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Do You Know? How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
- SBI E challan form.
After the successfully completion of enrolment process, the appointed applicants for UPPSC Jobs will get a good amount of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with different Grade Pay as follows per month from the commission.
- Review Officer: 4800/-
- Assistant Review Officer: 4200/-
Mode of Assortment:
Engagement of applicants for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs will be purely based on the performance level in test/ interview which will be organized by the recruitment team of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Cherck Important Links For Preparation of Exam / Interview:
How to Apply UPPSC Recruitment?
- Log on to official website of commission that is uppsc.up.nic.in
- Hit on “All Notifications/Advertisements” link presented at the left side of ho9me page.
- Now on the new page you have to choose “A-3/E-1/2016 , 27/09/2016” link and hit on “Advertisements” tab.
- After that you have to hit on “Apply” link as per the posts for which you want to apply.
- Now hit on “Candidate Registration” link.
- After that complete part 1 of registration form with correct details and submit it after completion.
- Then you will receive registration slip which is available on your computer screen.
- After the successfully completion of registration form (Part- 1) you should pay an application fee.
- Hit on “Submit Application Form” button after the completion of Part- 1 and proceed to Part- 2.
- Then you need to Fill Online Application Form with required details.
- Upload digital images, documents and hit on “Submit” tab.
- At last you need to take a print out of it for future use.
Check Here: Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date To Apply Online||27th September 2016|
|Last Date To Apply Online||27th October 2016|
|Last date of application form fee submission||24 October 2016|
|Samiksha Adhikari Exam date Pre||27 November 2016|
|RO/ ARO main Exam Date||25, 26 June 2017|
Candidates are required to go through Official Link given below to get complete information related to UPPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPPSC Notification||UPPSC Solved Paper|
|UPPSC Exam Calendar||UPPSC Answer Key|
|UPPSC Admit Card||UPPSC Result|
|PSC Previous Years Question Papers||Public Service Commission Exam Books|