Are you in hunt of Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh??? Then Get Here!! Recently, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has instructed a latest vacancy advertisement titled as UPPSC Recruitment. Uttar Pradesh PSC has invited online applications for filling up 529 Lecturers, Statistical Officer and other posts. So, candidates who are interested to be the part of this government department can quickly avail this chance by applying for UPPSC Recruitment 2017.
HIGHLIGHTS OF PAGE:
Willing contenders may apply by submitting online application form before the last date should be reached. Individuals can get more information concerning UPPSC Jobs by scrolling down the page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Commission||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Total no. of seats||529|
|End Date To Submit online Application||18-04-2017|
|Department Name||Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|Forest And Wild Life Department U.P||Statistical Officer||02|
|Shiksha Vibhag Uttar Pradesh||Lecturer||53|
|Department Of Higher Education, U.P||Registrar||12|
|Forensic Science Laboratory, U.P||Scientific Officer||54|
Candidates applying for any aforesaid post in any of the stated department must hold Graduation or post graduation degree in relevant field from any recognized University or institutions.
Candidate applying for Registrar Post should not be less than 35 years and not more than 45 years as on last date of submission of application to the Commission’s office and for other rest of the posts age must be resided between 21 – 40 years as per the norms of the commission.
Download PDF: UPPSC Recruitment Official Notification
|Posts Name||Pay Scale with Grade Pay|
|Statistical Officer||Rs.15600-39100/-+ Rs. 5400/-|
|Lecturer||Rs.9300- 34800/-+ Rs. 4800/-|
|Registrar||Rs.15600-39100/-+ Rs. 7600/-|
|Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges of U.P||Rs.15600-39100/-+ Rs. 6000/-|
|Scientific Officer||Rs.15600-39100/-+ Rs. 5400/-|
Application Fee Details for UPPSC Job:
|Category Details||Exam Fee||Online Processing Fee||Total Fee|
|(Unreserved) General||Rs. 80/-||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 105/-|
|(OBC) Other Backward Class|
|(SC) Scheduled Caste And (ST) Scheduled Tribe||Rs. 40/-||Rs. 65/-|
Mode of Payment:
Candidates are required to make payment of application fee either through online mode using net banking / card or by e-challan in any of the branches of State Bank of India by the candidate according to his category.
Selection Process for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment:
The selection of candidates shall be made by the commission on the basis of qualifications and experience and may hold a written test to shortlist the candidate for interview by the Commission.
Read Below Provided Articles:
Instructions to fill UPPSC Online Application Form:
- Firstly, aspirants must visit the official website of commission that is uppsc.up.nic.in.
- After that hit on “All Notifications / Advertisements” link available at left side of home page.
- This will; take you to the page having relevant link of notification.
- From here you are required to choose “View Advertisement” option against “05/2016-2017, 17/03/2017” advertisement / date no.
- Read all the instructions carefully against the applying post and then hit on “Apply” link and Fill Online Application Form with required information.
- Upload the digital images of all documents and submit it with-in given time period.
- Take printout of filled application for future reference.
- Candidate should ensure that the hard copy of their online application form along with all photocopies of certificates and two passport size photo (same as scanned on online application form) must reach at address given in official notification on or before the last date of receipt of application that is well tuned below.
|Last Date Of Payment Of Fee||13-04-2017|
|End Date To Submit Online Application Form||18-04-2017|
|Closing Date To Send Hardcopy of Filled Application Form||09-05-2017|
Candidates mat attain additional facts related to UPPSC Recruitment 2017, by checking out the Official Notification available on this page.
Get Relevant Job Options From Here:
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has asserted an employment advertisement regarding UPPSC Recruitment. Online application forms are invited for filling up 251 vacant posts for Subordinate Services. Participants willing to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2017 must forward their duly filled applications before last date reached.
This page Contains:
Aspirants fulfilling requisite eligibility norms and who want to garb this chance must submit their application form before the date of closing that is tuned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates interested in applying for UPPSC Jobs are liable to go through the complete recruitment notification as specified below.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Examination||Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Examination|
|Total No. of vacancies||251|
|Last date of receipt of application||27-03-2017|
|Sr. No.||Post Name|
|2||Deputy Superintendent of Police|
|3||Block Development Officer|
|4||Assistant Regional Transport Officer|
|5||Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Tax)|
|6||District Commandant Home guards|
|7||Treasury Officer / Accounts Officer (Treasury)|
|8||Cane Inspector and Assistant Sugar Commissioner|
|9||Superintendent Jail, Manager Credit (Small Industries)|
|10||Manager Marketing and Economic Survey (Small Industries)|
|11||Executive Officer Grade-I / Assistant Nagar Ayukta|
|12||District Basic Education Officer / Associate DIOS & other equivalent Administrative Posts|
|13||Assistant Director Industries (Marketing)|
|14||Assistant Labour Commissioner|
|15||Senior Lecturer DIET|
|17||Assistant Commissioner Industries|
|19||Assistant Accounts Officer (Treasury)|
|20||Commercial Tax Officer|
|21||District Minority Welfare Officer|
|22||District Food Marketing Officer|
|23||Garden, District Horticulture Officer|
|24||District Cane Officer|
|25||U.P. Agriculture Service Group-”B” (Development Branch)|
|26||District Administrative Officer|
|27||Executive Officer (Panchayati Raj)|
|28||Deputy Secretary (Housing and Urban Planning)|
|29||Area Rationing Officer|
|30||District Backward Welfare Officer, Naib Tehsildar|
|31||District Saving Officer|
|32||District Panchayat Raj Officer|
|33||District Social Welfare Officer|
|34||Executive Officer (Nagar Vikas)|
|35||Accounts Officer (Nagar Vikas)|
|36||District Supply Officer Grade-2|
|37||Additional District Development Officer (Social Welfare)|
|38||Passenger/Goods Tax Officer|
|39||District Handicapped Welfare Officer|
|40||Assistant Employment Officer|
|41||Accounts Officer (Local Bodies)|
|42||Regional Employment Officer|
|43||Assistant Registrar (Cooperative)|
|45||Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)|
|46||District Probation Officer|
|47||District Horticulture Officer Grade-2|
|48||District Horticulture Officer Grade-1 and Superintendent Govt|
|49||District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)|
|50||Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-1)|
|51||District Programme Officer|
|52||District Youth Welfare and Pradeshik Vikas Dal Officer|
Applying candidates for any of the aforementioned post must possess Graduate / Post Graduate in relevant disciplines from well recognized University / Institute according to post.
Check Now: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Appointed applicants for the above mentioned posts will get salary of Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs 4200 to Rs 15600-39100 grade pay 5400 per month from the recruiting organization.
- Applying candidate’s upper age limit must not be more than 40 years whereas lower age should be not more than 21 years as on 01-07-2017.
- Age is relaxable up to 5 years for SC / ST candidate’s and up to 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them.
- Upper Age limit will be relaxed for classified sports persons up to 3 years.
- Ex-Servicemen will also get the relaxation in upper age for maximum 3 years.
Must Check This Useful Section of UPPSC:
|UPPSC Sample Papers||UPPSC Syllabus|
|UPPSC Solved Paper||UPPSC Exam Calendar|
|UPPSC Admit Card||UPPSC Notification|
Applying candidates need to deposit the amount of application fee as per the category as given below.
- Unreserved (General): Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs.125/-
- Other Backward Class: Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-
- Scheduled Caste: Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Scheduled Tribe: Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped: Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
There is no “fee exemption” for OBC male contenders, they need to pay full approved fee. Payment of fee will be done by online mode using visa / master credit / debit card.
Mode of Assortment:
Assortment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in written test or personal interview which will be offered by the selection panel of the organization.
Applying procedure for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants, who are applying for UPPSC Recruitment, need to fill an online application form which is available on the official website that is uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Now, hit on “Notifications / Advertisements” tab which is visible left side at the homepage.
- Then, select suitable for post which you wish to apply and press “Apply” tab located against it.
- After that, you have to proceed further by hitting on candidate registration link and then follow the further process.
- This will open the required application form, fill the application form with complete details in approved manner and Upload your scanned photo and signature on the application form.
- After filling the form, press “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out for future reference.
Check More Jobs: Latest PSC Jobs
- Last date for the payment of application fee: 22-03-2017
- Last date to submit online application form: 27-03-2017
Check Out: UPPSC Recruitment Official Notification
To collect the complete information related to UPPSC Recruitment 2017 you can check the Official Notification. You can obtain latest updates regarding this recruitment through this page, so candidates are advised to keep visiting this portal time to time.