|Latest update!!! 1-1-2018|
Applications through online mode are invited form eligible candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Samiksha Adhikari & Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari. There are total 465 vacancies are available to be filled up. Candidates, willing to apply for RO & ARO vacancies, can apply via online procedure. Online applying lines are going to be closed on 30-01-2018. to get more details about the same you should go through the link provided below:
Hit Here >> Apply Now
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued a latest advertisement named as UPPSC Recruitment. The commission is in search of eligible, capable and hardworking candidates on vacant posts of Lecturer in DTE/Medical. There are total 2289 vacancies are available to be filled up.
Those, who find themselves eligible for Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment, can apply for the suitable post via online process. The last date for applying online is 30-01-2018. Candidates must go through the below section of this page to get detailed information about UPPSC Recruitment 2018.
Overview of this page:
Those, who are willing to apply for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment, are informed, that they have to send hard copy of online application form along with the enclosures in the office of the commission.
The last date for receipt of hard copy of applications is 07-02-2018. Applicants should apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2018 by following the steps mentioned below on this page, which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Last date to apply online||30-01-2018|
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Lecturer – Medical Education Dept UP||131|
|Lecturers (Allopathy/ Backlog/Readvertisement)||29|
|Professor Organon of Medicine (Gazetted & Temporary)||03|
|Reader Repertory (Special Recruitment)||01|
|Reader Homoeopathy Pharmacy (Special Recruitment)||02|
|Lecturer Anatomy – Government Homoeopathic Medical Colleges||01|
|Lecturer Kulliyat – Government Unani Medical Colleges of the U.P||01|
|Principal – Govt. Polytechnic/ Girls Polytechnic||13|
|Lecturer in Engineering Branch||1036|
|Lecturer in Non-Engineering Branch||212|
What Qualification is required for UPPSC Lecturer in DTE Vacancies?
Candidates, who are going to apply for UPPSC Vacancies, they must have B.D.S. (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) / DM / M.Ch / MD / Diploma or Degree in Homoeopathy / Degree / Degree in Engineering or Technology / Master Degree or its equivalent qualification from ay recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Check Out: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Age Restrictions and salary Structure:
Candidates applying for Uttar Pradesh PSC Jobs may get the details of job and salary in the below stated table:
|Name of Posts||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Dental Surgeon||21 to 40||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
|Lecturer – Medical Education Dept UP||65||Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5,400|
|Lecturers (Allopathy/ Backlog/Readvertisement)||Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5,400|
|Lecturers (Allopathy)||Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6,000|
|Professor Organon of Medicine (Gazetted & Temporary)||30 – 50||Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-|
|Reader Repertory (Special Recruitment)||28 – 45||Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6,000|
|Reader Homoeopathy Pharmacy (Special Recruitment)||28 – 45||Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6,000|
|Lecturer Anatomy – Government Homoeopathic Medical Colleges||25 – 40||Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5, 400|
|Lecturer Kulliyat – Government Unani Medical Colleges of the U.P.||25 – 40|
|Principal – Govt. Polytechnic/ Girls Polytechnic||35 – 50||Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-|
|Lecturer in Engineering Branch||21 to 40||Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5, 400|
|Lecturer in Non-Engineering Branch|
Check Out: Latest Teaching Jobs
Aspirants may have to pay an amount of exam fee as mentioned below:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.105/-
- SC/ST: Rs.65/-
Get Here >> UPPSC Recruitment Notification
Payment of application fee:
The payment of exam fee can be done through online mode using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking etc.
Method of Selection:
Selection of candidates for Uttar Pradesh PSC Vacancies will made on their performances in:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Get here: UPPSC Sample Papers
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment?
Candidates can apply for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website that is commission that is uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Now you need to hit on “All Notifications/ Advertisement” tab, available under “NOTIFICATIONS/ADVT.” tab, at the left ward of home page.
- On the next page you will get various link but you are required to hit on “View Advertisement” tab, available in front of “Direct Recruitment” title.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of UPPSC Notification, in which you can see all the details about the job. You must read all the details about the job.
- Afterwards you need to go back to the previous page and hit on “Apply Now” link, in front of direct recruitment.
- Now you need to hit on “Registration” link, available in front of that post you want to apply.
- You can see registration form in front of you. You have to fill it in correct manner then hit on “Register” button.
- Now you have “Registration Number and Password” keep it remember.
- You are required to login to your account by using your “Registration Number and Password”
- Fill the UPPSC Online Application form visible in front of you, upload the needed documents and pay the requisite fee then press “Submit” button.
- After the successfully applying online, you have to take a print out of filled application form.
- Attach the required documents along with it and enclose it in an envelope, which should be super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
Hit Here >> UPPSC Apply Online
The office of the commission
- Last date to apply online: 30-01-2018
- Last Date for the Deposition Of Application Fee In The Bank: 25-01-2018
- Ending date for receipt of hard copy of applications: 07-02-2018
Applicants may visit the Official Link to get rest details in concern of UPPSC Recruitment 2018. You may stay connected with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time. Applicants having any query related to the content available on this page may ask y drop their comment in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|UPPSC Notification||UPPSC Exam Calendar|
|Latest Recruitments||UPPSC Result|
|Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh||UPPSC Solved Paper|
|UPPSC Admit Card||UPPSC Exam Pattern|