Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released new job notification titled as UPPSC Recruitment. As per the Notification, the organization wants to hire young individuals to fill the 3575 vacant post of MO/Specialist (Doctor). Those who are interested to grab Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs shall apply through online mode by visiting the official website of the organization. Clutch more details regarding UPPSC Recruitment 2017 by scrolling down this page.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is inviting applications from the candidates having M.D. or MBBS degree. So if you are eligible for the vacant posts and want to enhance your career in medical department then you must apply by visiting the official website of the organization before its closing date. Candidates can go through below section of this page to get more details regarding UPPSC Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post name||MO/Specialist (Doctor)|
|Number of vacancy||3575|
|Last date to Apply||Check Below|
MO/Specialist (Doctor): 3575 Vacancies
Candidates who are going to apply for UPPSC Jobs must complete a four-year M.D./MBBS degree program and medical residency, following a four-year bachelor’s degree in biology or pre-medicine.
Check More: Medical Jobs
Age of the candidates applying for UPPSC 2017 Recruitment must be as per the laws of the Government of India. Age relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for UPPSC MO Jobs will be able to receive impressive amount of salary as offered by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Selection of candidates for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Firstly candidates will get shortlisted through screening of application forms and then those shortlisted candidates will have to appear for further selection rounds.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to fill UPPSC Online Application form?
Candidate should follow below stated steps to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2017:
- First of all candidates should visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, which is uppsc.up.nic.in
- Now you should choose “Press Here to Apply Online” tab available at mid of the page.
- Select advertisement for which you want to apply or appropriate to you post and then tap to that link
- Then, read the details completely and ensure your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then press on “Apply Now” button
- Fill Online Application Form correctly and upload your photograph and signature if required.
- Also upload scanned copy of all the essential documents/ certificates
- Press on “submit” tab and take print out of application form for future reference.
Last date to apply online: Updating Soon
For further detailed information regarding UPPSC Recruitment 2017–2018, candidate may go through this Official Link. Candidates can also like our page on face book and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPPSC Notification||UPPSC Exam Calendar|
|UPPSC Admit Card||Latest PSC Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||UPPSC Sample Papers|
|UPPSC Solved Paper||UPPSC Syllabus|