UPPSC Recruitment 2014
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement about UPPSC Recruitment 2014 for filling up the 430 Food Safety Officer (FSO) posts. Eligible and talented job hunters may apply online for this recruitment before the due date of closing.
Authenticated and career oriented job hunters who want to join UPPSC and willing to grab their career n the government sector jobs they must grab this opportunity by foiling the UPPSC online application form before 16th August 2014.
Other relevant details related to UPPSC Recruitment 2014 like educational qualification, age limitation, exam and interview, how to apply etc, are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
UPPSC vacancies 2014 details:
Name of the Association:
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name Of Posts:
Food Safety Officer
Total Number of Vacancies:
Type Of Announcement:
UPPSC Recruitment 2014
Aspirants must have done a Bachelor’s degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or bio-technology or oil technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Post-Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized university.
- Age limitation of the applicants should be in between 21 to 40 years.
- Relaxation will be given as per the government norms
Selected job hunters will get the salary of Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- (Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-)
- General and OBC: Exam fee Rs.80 + On-line processing fee Rs.15/- Total Rs. 95/-
- SC/ST: Exam fee Rs.40/- + On-line processing fee Rs.15/- Total = Rs.55/-
- PH Contestants: Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs.15/- Total RS.=15/-
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of:
- Written Examination
Process to apply online for UPPSC Recruitment 2014:
Those aspirants who are willing to apply they must apply through the online process
- Firstly Logon to official website, uppsc.up.nic.in
- Must select the “All Notifications/Advertisements” link
- Read the full advertisement properly.
- Start to fill the online application by using the “Apply” button.
- Fill the completed details in the form and upload the scanned photograph and signature with the form and submit it online.
Dates should be kept in Mind:
- End date to submit application fee: 11th August 2014
- Closing date to submit application: 16th August 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: It is advised to check the Official Link.