Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to hire experienced and skilled candidates to fill up 610 Judicial Service Civil Judge Posts against UPPSC Recruitment. Applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for UP PCS J Recruitment by filling the Online Form.
Applicants should read the Instructions carefully available on Commission’s website before filling the UPPSC Application Form. Detailed UP PCS J Notification has been released. The UPPSC Online Application Form system is applicable for applying against advertisement.
This Page Includes:
UPPSC 2018 Recruitment Apply Online Last Date!!!
Applicants can fill the UPPSC Recruitment Online Application Form till the last date that is 11-10-2018. UP Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Pre Examination 2018 will be conducted on 16-12-2018.
To acquire detailed information regarding UPPSC Recruitment 2018-19 such as applying process and other, you must readout this complete page which is made for you by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division): 610 Vacancies
UP PCS J 2018 Vacancy Details As per Category:
|Category||UP PCS J Vacancy|
Qualification Needed for UPPSC J Recruitment:
- Applicants should possess a Bachelor of Law Degree from a recognized university against UPPSC Jobs.
- They should also be enrolled as an Advocate as per provisions of Advocate Act 1961. They can also be a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland, or a member faculty of Advocates in Scotland.
- Candidates should also have complete knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri script for UP PSC Vacancy.
Limitation on Age for UP PCS J Recruitment:
- Age of applicants should not be less than 22 years and not more than 35 years as on 01st July 2019 Therefore candidate born earlier than July 2, 1984, and later than July 1, 1997 is not eligible.
- Provided that the upper age limit shall be higher by five years in the case of Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, OBC, Skilled players of U.P. i.e. they must not have been born before 02.07.1979 for UPPSC PCS J Recruitment.
Download Here: UP PCS J 2018 Notification in English
Download Here: UP PCS J Notification in Hindi
Remuneration for UP PSC Jobs:
After selection, applicants will get the impressive and consolidated amount of salary of Rs. 27700-44770/- Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment. In addition to Basic Pay Dearness Allowance, Perks, HRA and other benefits are admissible as per rules for UPPSC 2018 Recruitment.
You Can Also Check: UPPSC Notification
Application Fee for UP PCS J Vacancy:
After completing the procedure of first stage, Category wise prescribed examination fee is to be deposited as per instructions provided in second stage for UP PCS J Notification. Applicants can pay the fee through Online Mode only using Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
|Name of Category||Fee Details for UP PCS J Notification|
|Unreserved/ Other Backward Class||Rs. 100/- + On-line processing Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-|
Exam fee NIL + On-line processing
fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
Selection Procedure for UP PCS J Notification:
Candidate’s appointment will be done on basis of their performance in Preliminary, Main and Personal Interview. After screening of applications, shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Examination for UPPSC Advertisement.
For Doing Better Preparation of Exam/Interview, Have A Look On Below Given Articles:
Way to Fill UPPSC Online Form:
On-line application will be completed in three stages for UP PCS J Vacancy:
UPPSC Apply Online First Stage Process:
- To UPPSC Apply Online, candidates first visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission that is uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Now select “UP Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination 2018” and press “Apply” link. Candidate Registration will be displayed for UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment.
- Basic Registration form will be displayed on hitting the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination.
- After filling the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the information filled by them against UPPSC Recruitment Advertisement.
- After being fully satisfied with all the information filled, hit on ‘Submit Application’. Consequently, the registration of first stage shall be over.
UPPSC Apply Online Second Stage Process:
- After the completion of procedure of first stage, ‘Fee to be deposited shall be displayed with caption “Hit here to proceed for payment”.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
Third Stage Process to Fill UPPSC Online Form:
- After submission of fee, applicants need to hit “Proceed” button. The photo and signature, duly scanned shall be uploaded also.
- The candidate should scan his/her photograph and signature in the prescribed size (the size will be mentioned at the specified space in the On-line application)
- Then hit on “Preview” button to submit UPPSC Online Application Form.
- After clicking the ‘Submit’ button, the candidate may take a print of the UPPSC Application Form to preserve it with them
Hit Here to: UP PCS J Recruitment Apply Online
|Opening Date to Fill Uttar Pradesh PSC Online Form||11-09-2018|
|Closing Date to UPPSC 2018 Recruitment Apply Online||11-10-2018|
|UPPSC Pre Exam Date||16-12-2018|
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-line
in the Bank against UP PCS J Vacancy
Go through this Official Link to get complete details regarding UPPSC Recruitment 2018-19. Stay connected with recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates regarding Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPPSC Exam Calendar||UPPSC Syllabus|
|UPPSC Sample Papers||UPPSC Exam Pattern|
|UPPSC Result||UPPSC Solved Paper|
|Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh||Employment News This Week|