Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a latest advertisement named as UPPSC Recruitment. The commission is looking for eligible and passionate candidates for the recruitment on 803 vacant posts of Professor, Lecturer, and Inspector. Applicants, who have satisfying eligibility, can apply via online process. The last date to apply for UPPSC Jobs is 24-11-2017. For more details regarding UPPSC Recruitment 2017, you must go through the below section of this page.
Focal Points of This Page:
After successfully submission of online application forms applicants have to send hard copy of online application along with the required documents to the office of commission till 01.12.2017. Applicants can easily apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2018 by following the steps mentioned below on this page, which is well generated by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||803|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24-11-2017|
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Directorate/Department Name||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||U.P. CHIKITSA SHIKSHA (UNANI) DEPARTMENT||Lecturer EN-UJANANAF HALAQ||01|
|Lectur er Tashrih-UI-Badan||01|
|2||U.P. CHIKITSA SHIKSHA (AYURVEDIC) DEPTT.||Reader, Sanhita Sanskrit and Siddhant||01|
|Reader Swasthya Vritt||01|
|Professor Shalya Tantra||01|
|Professor Ras Shastra Avam Bhaishajya Kalpna||01|
|3||U.P. CHIKITSA SHIKSHA (HOMOEOPATHIC) DEPARTMENT.||Professor Physiology & Biochemistry||01|
|Professor Practice of Medicine||02|
|Professor Materia Medica||04|
|Professor Forensic Medicine||02|
|Professor Homoeopathic Pharmacy||02|
|4||GROUND WATER DEPARTMENT U.P||Sports Officer||03|
|5||Environmental Directorate, Uttar Pradesh||Assistant Director (Civil Engineering)||01|
|Assistant Director (Environmental Engineering)||01|
|Assistant Director (Mining Engineering)||01|
|6||Administrative Reforms Department, Uttar Pradesh||Inspector||05|
|7||Geothermal Water Department, UP||Chemist||01|
|Hydrologist (nuclear hydrology and electricity)||01|
|8||Higher Education Department, Uttar Pradesh (Correction)||Lecturer in various departments||718|
|9||MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT, U.P (ALLOPATHY)||Principal (Allopathy)||04|
Required Qualification for UPPSC 803 Vacancies:
Those participants, who want to apply for Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment, must have Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in concerned stream from any recognized university or institute with good academic records. Applicants must have relevant years experience in related field. For more details about qualification conditions applicants must go through the notification available on this page.
Age Limitations and Salary Structure for UPPSC Professor Recruitment:
Here below we have provided a table, in which you can see age restrictions and salary details for UPPSC Inspector Recruitment:
|Post||Salary||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Lecturer EN-UJANANAF HALAQ||Rs. 8000-13500/-||25 Years||40 Years|
|Lectur er Tashrih-UI-Badan||Rs. 15600-39100/-|
|Reader, Sanhita Sanskrit and Siddhant||28 Years||45 Years|
|Reader Swasthya Vritt||Rs. 10000-15200/-|
|Professor Shalya Tantra||Rs. 15600-39100/-||30 Years||50 Years|
|Professor Ras Shastra Avam Bhaishajya Kalpna||Rs. 12000-16500/-|
|Professor Physiology & Biochemistry||Rs. 15600-39100/-|
|Professor Practice of Medicine|
|Professor Materia Medica|
|Professor Forensic Medicine|
|Professor Homoeopathic Pharmacy|
|Sports Officer||Rs. 9300-34800/-||21 Years||40 Years|
|Assistant Director (Civil Engineering)||Rs. 15600-39100/-|
|Assistant Director (Environmental Engineering)|
|Assistant Director (Mining Engineering)|
|Inspector||Rs. 9300-34800/-||35 Years||42 Years|
|Chemist||Rs. 15600-39100/-||21 Years||40 Years|
|Hydrologist (nuclear hydrology and electricity)|
|Lecturer in various departments|
|Principal (Allopathy)||RS. 37400-67000/-||21 Years||65 Years|
UPPSC Vacancies – Application Fee:
Applicants have to pay application fee as prescribed below:
- Unreserved – Exam fee Rs.80/- + On-line (General) processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs.105/-
- Other Backward – Exam fee Rs.80/- + On-line Class processing fee Rs.25/- Total = Rs.105/-
- Scheduled – Exam fee Rs.40/- + On-line Caste processing fee Rs.25/- Total =Rs.65/-
- Scheduled Tribe – Exam fee Rs.40/- + On-line processing fee Rs.25/-Total = Rs.65/-
- Handicapped – Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs.25/-Total = Rs.25/-
Get Here >> UPPSC Recruitment Notification
Mode of Selection:
Selection of candidates for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment, will made on the basis of applicants performances in written examination and personal interview, which is going to be conduct by the recruitment panel as on the specified dates.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
Applying Procedure for UPPSC Recruitment 2017:
Candidates can apply for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment by following some of these below mentioned steps:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of commission that is uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Now you have to hit n “All Notifications/ Advertisement” tab, available at the left side of home page.
- You need to press “View Advertisement” link.
- PDF file will be displayed on your computer screen, in which you can see all the details of job. You must read the notification very carefully.
- After reading the UPPSC Notification you need to go back to the previous page and hit on “Apply” button.
- You will get a list of all vacancies but you need to hit on “Registration” tab, available in front of that post you want to apply.
- Registration form will be displayed on your computer screen, you must fill it completely.
- After submission of registration form you will get “UserID & Password” you need to use it for login to your account.
- Application form will be appeared in front of you, fill it and upload the documents then pay the application fee then hit on “Submit” button.
- Take the print out of application and attach the needed documents with it.
- Enclose it in an envelope should be super scriber with the name of post you want to apply.
- Send the same to the below mentioned postal address.
Hit Here >> UPPSC Apply Online
Office of the commission
|Closing Date for filling UPPSC Online Application form||24.11.2017|
|Last Date For The Deposition Of Application Fee In The Bank||21.11.2017|
|Ending Date for receipt of Hard copy of applications||01.12.2017|
Applicants are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details about UPPSC Recruitment 2017–2018. Stay connected with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPPSC Notification||UPPSC Exam Calendar|
|UPPSC Admit Card||Latest PSC Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||UPPSC Sample Papers|
|UPPSC Solved Paper||UPPSC Syllabus|