UPPSC Recruitment 2015
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has transmitted an advertisement as UPPSC Recruitment 2015 for filling up 372 vacancies of Assistant Prosecution Officers. Applicants must take an advantage of this big opportunity to apply against UPPSC Vacancy by submitting UPPSC Application Form with correct details till closing date that is shaped below.
|Post Name||Assistant Prosecution Officers|
|No. of Vacancies||372|
|End Date to Apply||29th May 2015|
Applicants should know the complete details about UPPSC Jobs 2015 before applying such as Qualification, Salary and Process to Apply etc, which you can check through below segment of this page written by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Assistant Prosecution Officers
|Category||No of vacancies|
|S.C. of U.P||55|
|S.T. of U.P.||–|
|O.B.C. of U.P.||88|
Aspirants who want to apply must have Degree of Law from any recognized University up to the last date for receipt of application.
Applicants who will be selected will get Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade Pay + Rs. 4800/- per month as salary.
Applicants who want to apply must have attained age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2015.
- For General & OBC: Rs. 125/- (Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-)
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 65/- (Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On -line processing fee Rs. 25/-)
- For PH: Rs. 25/- (Exam fee Nil + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-)
- Fee should be submitted in the form of E- challan in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
Selection of eligible aspirants will be done on basis of their performance in
Asstt. Prosecution Officer (Pre.) Exam-2015
|Part- I (General Knowledge)||
|Part- II (Law)||
Asstt. Prodecution Officer (Main) Exam.- 2015
|General Knowledge Question Paper will be High School Standard)||100|
|General Hindi Question Paper will be High School Standard)||100|
|Criminal Law & Procedure (Police Act & Regulations of Law Degree) Standard)||100|
|Law of Evidence (Which will include direct & Applied question of Law Degree Level)||100|
How to Apply for uppsc.org.in 372 Asst Prosecution Officers Advt:
- First of all go to official site, which is uppsc.up.nic.in.
- From home page select link ‘Online Application Form Submission of Advt. No. [A-2/E-1/ 2015] ‘Assistant Prosecution Officer Examination-2015′ has been started form dated ’29/ 04/ 2015′.
- Follow advertisement no ‘A-2/ E-1/ 2015, 29/ 04/ 2015’ and select tab.
- Press ‘apply’ tab.
- After that select ‘candidates registration’ link.
- Fill required details upload documents if required.
- Presses submit tab and tae print out of application form for future reference.
- Last date for payment of fee in the bank: 25th May 2015
- End Date to Apply online: 29th May 2015
Note: For more details about UPPSC Recruitment 2015 you may go through this Official Link.
You may also like to visit this section
|UPPSC Sample Papers||UPPSC Syllabus|
|UPPSC Result||UPPSC Exam Calendar|
|UPPSC Admit Card||UPPSC Answer Key|