Latest employment notification has been depicted by Union Public Service Commission entitled as UPSC Recruitment. As per this UPSC Advertisement No 22/2018, online recruitment applications (ORA) are invited from only eligible candidates to fill up vacancy Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General (Technical).
Interested job seekers must apply online for UPSC Jobs by submitting their application form till 27-12-2018. We are providing complete details about UPSC Recruitment 2018 you may read the entire section of it and collect all information.
Overview of This Page:
Apply Online for UPSC Advt No: 22 2018
Individuals who were eagerly searching for jobs in government departments; it is the great opportunity for them as they can now grab Union Public Service Commission Jobs. The last date for printing of completely submitted online application is 28-12-2018.
To grab all the details and ensuring the eligibility regarding Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 one must go through this page which is well furnished by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
UPSC Vacancy Name:
Nautical Surveyor-cum-Deputy Director General (Technical), Directorate General of Shipping, Mumbai, Ministry of Shipping
UPSC Eligibility Criteria:
- Contenders must possess Certificate of Competency as Master of a Foreign Going Ship as recognized by the Government of India to apply for UPSC Vacancies.
- Experience – 05 years’ service as Deck officer, after obtaining the certificate of competency of second mate (Foreign Going), of which one year must have been in capacity of a Master on a foreign going ship.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
UPSC Age Limit:
Age of aspirants applying for UPSC Job Openings must not be more than 50 years in age as per norms. Upper age can be relaxed of those candidates belonging to reserved category as per the rules and regulations of organization.
UPSC Recruitment Application Fee:
Job appliers will have to pay Rs. 25/- either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. There is no fee for SC / ST / PH / Women candidates for UPSC Job Vacancy.
UPSC Salary Package:
Candidate who will successfully shortlisted for above mentioned vacant positions, they will attain an exclusive salary of Level-12 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC, General Central Service, Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial on monthly basis with grade pay and extra perks from the Union Public Service Commission.
UPSC Selection Process:
After shortlist application forms of UPSC Notification, aspirants will be called for the UPSC ORA exam (written test) and or interview conduct by the organization. Final selection will be based on the performance shown by the aspirants at the time of selection.
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019?
- Candidates must log on to the official website of the organization i.e. www.upsc.gov.in/ in to apply for UPSC Jobs 2019
- Follow “Recruitment” tab available in menu bar and press on “Advertisements” tab from drop-down list for UPSC Vacancy.
- Various UPSC Notifications will be displayed in front of your screen, you need to press on “Advertisement No.22 – 2018 (210.93 KB)” link.
- Read the whole UPSC notification that appeared in PDF form carefully.
- Now go back to the previous page and hit on “Online Recruitment Applications (ORA)” link.
- Fill UPSC Online Application Form carefully and upload all the required documents carefully.
- At last, hit submit button and keep a copy of UPSC Online Form for further use.
UPSC Recruitment Last Date to Apply:
- Last date of submission the UPSC application Form: 27-12-2018
- The last date for printing of completely submitted online application is 28-12-2018.
To get details regarding the UPSC Recruitment 2019, please consider this Official Link. To get more updates please visit our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|UPSC Entrance Exam||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Syllabus|
|Strategy for UPSC Examination||UPSC Books|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||Online Test For UPSC|
Hiring Of Trained IT Professionals!!! Applications in prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for engagement as Software Designer and Senior Developer. Through UPSC Recruitment, this Commission wants to fill 07 vacant Posts.
Eligible candidates, who fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria, can apply offline by submitting prescribed application form against UPSC Recruitment 2019. Candidates can submit the UPSC Application Form till last date that is 20-12-2018.
Highlights of This Page:
UPSC Software Designer & Senior Developer Recruitment!!!
No application will be accepted after the due date that is 20-12-2018 against UPSC IT Professionals Recruitment. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview, UPSC reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
Candidates may get complete details about Union Public Service Commission Recruitment through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates may apply as soon as possible against UPSC Vacancy.
|Posts Name||UPSC Vacancy|
|Total UPSC Vacancy||07|
For UPSC Software Designer Recruitment: Contenders should possess BE/B.Tech Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or MCA (Regular Course) from government recognized institute/university with 04 years’ experience in software development.
For UPSC Senior Developer Recruitment: Applicants should have possessed BE/B.Tech. in Information Technology/Computer Science or MCA (Regular Course) from government recognized institute/university with 04 years’ experience in actual software development.
Age Limitation for UPSC Jobs:
Maximum age of applicants will be decided by administration of Union Public Service Commission.
Download Official PDF: UPSC Recruitment Notification 2019
Remuneration for UPSC Notification:
- Software Designer will be paid a consolidated monthly salary of Rs 75000/- and Sr. Developer will be paid a consolidated monthly salary of Rs. 45000/-.
- No other allowances/ perquisites, whatsoever such as HRA, TA/DA, and residential accommodation, residential telephone facility etc will be provided to them.
- There will be a 5% increase in consolidated salary on annual basis if the contract is extended for a period of one year beyond existing contract period
Method of Hiring for UPSC Advertisement:
After screening of applications, shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview which will be conducted by selection panel of association for UPSC 2018 Recruitment.
Check Here The Tips, Which Help You In Crack Interview Easily:
Way to Download UPSC Recruitment Application Form:
- Applicants first visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- Select and hit “Hiring of Software Designer & Sr. Developer on Contract basis in UPSC” which is available on home page of official website.
- Then notification will be opened on computer screen now, read the UPSC Recruitment Advertisement very carefully.
- Then download the application form and fill the application form with all necessary details.
- The candidate must enclose all relevant proof /documents in support of qualification, experience & pay scale/gross salary.
- Keep it in envelop that should be super scribed with post name.
- Applicants need to send following documents by speed post to below mentioned address.
Under Secretary (Admn),
Union Public Service Commission,
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road,
New Delhi – 110069
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 20-12-2018
You need to visit this Official Link to get complete details regarding UPSC Recruitment 2019.
Union Public Service Commission is hiring skilled and experienced candidates for the Posts of Air Safety Officer, Assistant Director, Deputy Director and Scientist through UPSC Recruitment 2019. Total 60 posts are vacant which will be filled by deserving candidates.
Applications through online mode are invited against UPSC Advt No: 21/2018 from qualified candidates. Those who are willing and want to work with Government organization can apply for UPSC Vacancy by filling the online application form.
Highlights of This Page:
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Last Date!!!
UPSC Online Registration has been started now against UPSC ORA Recruitment 2019. Contenders are required to submit the online Application Form on or before the last date that is 13-12-2018.
For acquiring more details regarding Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019, you need to go through below section of this page which is written by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Posts Name||UPSC Vacancy|
|Air Safety Officer||16|
|Assistant Director of Operations||37|
|Deputy Director (Safety) (Mechanical)||01|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Chemist)||06|
Essential Qualification for UPSC Jobs:
For UPSC Air Safety Officer Recruitment: Contenders should possess Degree in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognised University. Applicants must have required years of experience for UPSC Recruitment Advertisement.
For UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment: To apply for UPSC Notification, candidates should have possessed Degree in Engineering in Civil or Mechanical or Computer Science or Information Technology or Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics disciplines from a recognised University with three years’ experience or Master’s Degree in Science.
For UPSC Deputy Director Recruitment: Applicants must hold Degree in Mechanical Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent or equivalent means a pass in section ‘A’ and Section ‘B’ of AMIE of the Institution of Engineers (India) in relevant branch of Engineering.
For UPSC Scientist Recruitment: Entrants should possess Master’s degree in Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent. Three years’ experience in the Chemical analysis of Water samples and interpretation of relevant data is necessary.
Age Criteria and Salary Structure:
|Posts Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Air Safety Officer||35 Years||Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Assistant Director of Operations||40 Years||Level-11 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Deputy Director (Safety) (Mechanical)||43 Years||Level-11 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Chemist)||35 Years||Level 10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
Download Official PDF: UPSC Recruitment Notification 2019
Application Fee for UPSC Advertisement:
Applying candidates need to pay fee of Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community
Selection Procedure for UPSC 2019 Recruitment:
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview or Recruitment Test. The interview will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, and SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
For Better Preparation Of Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
Way to Fill UPSC Online Application Form:
- To apply against UPSC Recruitment, candidates first visit the official site that is upsconline.nic.in.
- Hit “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) For Various Recruitment Posts” which is available on home page of official site for UPSC Apply Online.
- Now follow “UPSC Recruitment Advt No: 21/2018” and then select the post and hit “Apply Now” link.
- Entrants who have registered before 25-06-2016 are required to register afresh.
- Now entrants can login with previous Registration Id and Password.
- Then Online Application Form carefully with necessary educational details & uploads the passport size photograph along with UPSC Online Form.
- Now upload the scanned photo, signature documents on the provided space in application form.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Now, press the “Submit” button structured at bottom of page after filling the UPSC Application Form.
- Aspirants are advised to take print out of UPSC Online Form & fees for future use
You Can Check Latest: UPSC Notification
Important Dates to Remember:
|Events||UPSC Recruitment Last Date|
|Closing Date for UPSC Recruitment Apply Online||13-12-2018|
|The Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application||14-12-2018|
You can visit this Official Link to get complete details regarding UPSC Recruitment 2019.