Latest UPSC Notification has recently released by management authority of Union Public Service Commission entitled as UPSC Recruitment. According to UPSC Advertisement No 03/2019, online recruitment applications (ORA) are invited from only eligible candidates to fill up 51 Assistant Hydrogeologist/Director Job vacancies up to 02-05-2019.
|UPSC Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|UPSC Official Link||Check Here|
Overview of UPSC Recruitment Details:
- Name Of The Organisation: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Name Of The Posts: Assistant Hydrogeologist, Director (Legal & Treaties) Jobs
- Number Of Posts: 51 Posts
- Job Location: Across India
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
- Initial Date To Apply Online: 13-04-2019
- Last Date To Apply Online: 02-05-2019
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
How many UPSC Vacancies are available?
- Assistant Hydrologist: 50
- Director: 01
What is UPSC Eligibility Criteria?
Contenders must possess Degree of Graduation in related field from recognized University/ Institutions.
Find Here: More Graduate Jobs
Check the UPSC Age Limit:
Age of aspirants applying for UPSC Job Openings must not be more than 32 years in age and must not be less than 21 years as per norms. Upper age can be relaxed of those candidates belonging to reserved category as per the rules and regulations of organization.
Is there any UPSC Recruitment Application Fee?
General, OBC Candidates will have to pay Rs. 200/- through proper channel. There is no fee for SC / ST / PH / PwD Women candidates for UPSC Job Vacancy.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
What will be the UPSC Selection Process?
After shortlist application forms of UPSC Notification, aspirants will be called for the UPSC ORA exam (written test) and interview conduct by the organization.
What is the UPSC Salary?
Candidates, who will successfully shortlisted for UPSC Jobs, will attain an exclusive salary with grade pay and other perks from the Union Public Service Commission.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019?
- Candidates must log on to the official website of the organization i.e. www.upsc.gov.in/ in to apply for UPSC Jobs 2019
- Follow “Recruitment” tab available in menu bar and press on “Advertisements” tab from drop-down list for UPSC Vacancy.
- Various UPSC Notifications will be displayed in front of your screen, you need to press on “Advertisement No.03 – 2019” link.
- Read the whole UPSC Notification that appeared in PDF form carefully.
- Now go back to the previous page and hit on “Online Recruitment Applications (ORA)” link.
- Fill UPSC Online Application Form carefully and upload all the required documents carefully.
- At last, hit submit button and keep a copy of UPSC Online Form for further use.
Check More Links Related To UPSC:
|UPSC Notification||Press Here|
|UPSC Admit Card||Press Here|
|UPSC Registration||Press Here|
|UPSC Challan Form||Press Here|
|UPSC Eligibility Criteria||Press Here|
|UPSC Calendar||Press Here|
UPSC Jobs Notification:
Willing aspirants can take advantage of this opening by applying online for UPSC Jobs by submitting their application form till 02-05-2019. We have given complete details about UPSC Recruitment 2019 on this page. So, you may read the entire part of it and collect all information.
Individuals who were eagerly searching for jobs in government departments; it is the great opportunity for them as they can now grab Union Public Service Commission Jobs. The staring date to submit online application is 13-04-2019.
To grab all the details and ensuring the eligibility regarding Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 check this page which is well furnished by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|