Latest UPSC Job Opportunity is in your way, so apply now for UPSC Recruitment. Application forms are invited by Union Public Service Commission for hiring 72 candidates for Assistant Director, Livestock Officer, Senior Instructor and other positions.
Those who are interested to make career in PSC can read our latest UPSC Vacancies Notification and ensure the eligibility conditions. Further, eligible candidates can apply online and submit UPSC Application Form on or before the last date that is 28-06-2018.
Apply For Latest UPSC 72 Vacancies
To fill UPSC online application form for Union PSC Recruitment 2018, you may need to follow below listed guidelines and submit online application form on or earlier the closing date. Last date for printing of completely submitted online application is 29-06-2018.
Aspirants may read remaining information about UPSC Recruitment 2018from this page which is well organized by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com. Have a look on given details before you apply.
Check Also: UPSC Notification
|Post Name||No. Of UPSC Vacancy|
|Senior Instructor (Naval Architecture)||01|
|Deputy Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch)||01|
|Superintendent Translation (Hindi Branch)||02|
|Professor (Applied Art)||03|
|Associate Professor (Applied Art)||04|
|Associate Professor (Painting)||03|
|Assistant Professor (Applied Art)||05|
|Assistant Professor (Painting)||02|
|Assistant Professor (Sculpture)||03|
Qualification Required For UPSC Job Vacancy:
Applying candidates for UPSC 72 Recruitment must have done Graduation in respective field with from well- known board with good academic records. Aspirants, satisfying all the norms are eligible to apply for UPSC Recruitment.
Age Required For UPSC Job Openings:
Age of applying candidates for Union PSC Jobs should be as per the requirements of organization. Relaxation in age will be given to reserve category candidates.
|Post Name||Maximum Age Limit|
|Senior Instructor (Naval Architecture)||35|
|Deputy Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch)||53|
|Superintendent Translation (Hindi Branch)||35|
|Professor (Non- Technical)||55|
|Professor (Applied Art)||50|
|Associate Professor (Applied Art)|
|Associate Professor (Painting)|
|Assistant Professor (Applied Art)||35|
|Assistant Professor (Painting)|
|Assistant Professor (Sculpture)|
Emoluments Details For UPSC Jobs:
Recruited candidates for Union PSC Vacancies will get attractive and satisfying amount of pay scale per month. Other allowances and benefits may also be offered as per the rules and regulations of government.
Know More About: UPSC Eligibility Criteria
Application Fee For UPSC Careers:
- To apply for UPSC Current Vacancy, candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/-only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
UPSC Selection Process:
Selection of candidates for UPSC Vacancy will be made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
Process To Fill UPSC Application Form:
- To apply for UPSC recruitment 2018, initial step of candidate is to login to official website of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- Now, press “Recruitment” tab that is available in menu bar.
- From drop down list you can press “Advertisement” tab.
- On appeared page, press “Advertisement No. 11 – 2018 (206.85 KB)” link.
- Now, UPSC Advertisement will appear.
- You can go through UPSC Notification and ensure your eligibility with complete details.
- Now, eligible candidates can apply online and fill UPSC Online Application Form with complete and accurate details.
- Upload all necessary documents and certificates.
- At last, press “Submit” tab and take the hard copy of same for future use.
Also Check: Latest PSC Jobs
- Last date to submit UPSC Online Form: 28-06-2018
- Last date to for printing of submitted application form: 29-06-2018
Important and Final Note:
Candidates may go through Official Link to know more about UPSC Recruitment 2018-19. Connect with us on Facebook or Google + or bookmark our page for latest updates.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Current Affairs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Get Latest Teaching Jobs|
|Employment News -Week Highlights||Upcoming Government Jobs|
UPSC Recruitment 2018
Candidates are invited to apply only Online against (Notice No. 10/2018) of UPSC Recruitment 2018 for filling up 51 positions of Lecturer, Director, Senior Design Officer Grade-I and Specialist Grade-III and others Jobs.
In order to apply for Union Public Service Commission Vacancy, you have to submit your application form by following the process of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) on or before the last date which is 14-06-2018.
|Key Facts Of This Page|
To select applicants for UPSC ORA Jobs,Union Public Service Commissionis going to organize Test and/or interview process on scheduled date. So, start your preparation according to it.
In order to grab complete information regarding UPSC Recruitment 2018-19, you are suggested to follow this page which is designed by recruitmentresult.com. Read entire details before going to apply for UPSC Specialist/Lecturer Recruitment.
UPSC Recruitment 2018
|Organization name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Number of vacancy||51|
|Submission Of Online Recruitment|
Application (ORA) Through ORA Website
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|2||Senior Design Officer Grade-I||02|
|4||Assistant Professor (Unani)||12|
|5||Lecturer (Computer Engineering)||12|
|6||Lecturer (Electrical Engineering)||05|
|8||Lecturer (Printing Experiment)||05|
Nationality Required for Latest UPSC Vacancy 2018:
A Candidate must be either:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from other countries with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Qualification for UPSC Recruitment 2018:
Applying contenders for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 must have graduation degree or post-graduation degree in concerned stream or its equivalent qualification from recognized university or institutions.
Get more- Post Graduate jobs
Age Criteria for UPSC 10/2018 Recruitment:
- Minimum age of applying contenders should be 18 year and maximum age for UPSC Specialist/Lecturer Vacancy will be decided as per norms.
- There is also provision to provide relaxation in age to reserved category appliers for Union Public Service Commission Vacancies.
Salary Scale ForUPSC ORA Recruitment:
Selected contenders for UPSC Specialist/Lecturer Jobs will receive a good amount of salary plus other allowances and benefitsafter selection.
Download From Here: UPSC Recruitment Notification
Selection Procedure For Current UPSC Jobs 2018:
Applying contenders for UPSC Recruitment 2018 of Specialist/Lecturer and other will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam followed by Interview.
Must Go Through These Articles, For Doing Preparation Of Exam /Interview:
Procedure to Apply for UPSC Recruitment:
Contenders can submit their UPSC Online Application Forms by going through below mentioned guidelines, so please have a glance at once!!
- First of all, you are suggested to reach to the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is upsconline.nic.in
- On the home page, you have to go through “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS Online recruitment application for various posts (OR)” link.
- Contenders are required choose the appropriate link of UPSC Notificationfor their willing position.
- Read the complete UPSC Recruitment Notice 10/2018and eligible contenders have to come back to the previous page.
- Hit “Apply/ Apply Now” link and entered the required details for UPSC Apply Online.
- Recheck the complete details entered for UPSC Application Form and hit on “Submit’ tab.
- Contenders are required to take a printout UPSC Recruitment Application for future use.
UPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Dates:
- Scheduled Deadline / Prescribed Last Date: 14-06-2018
- Date For The Test/Interview: Intimated Separately
UPSC Recruitment 2018-19 details are also available under this Official Link while you are suggested to be in touch with our portal also for acquiring latest updates regarding Union Public Service Commission Notification 2018.