Check Latest 34 Vacancies – August Update here!! UPSC Recruitment Procedure for Junior Technical Officer, Junior Scientific Officer, Deputy Legislative Counsel, Chemist and Metallurgist, Liaison Officer-cum-Officer-in-Charge/Training Officer and other positions have been started.
Candidates meeting the requirements or UPSC Latest Vacancies are suggested to submit their Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Through ORA Website on or before the last date which is 30.08.2018 while last date for printing of completely submitted online application is upto23:59 HRS ON 31.08.2018.
This Page Includes:
To grab more details about UPSC Recruitment 2018-19 and Latest August Updates regarding Union Public Service Commission, you may visit to the official site i.e. upsc.gov.in while you may check this page also which is well designed by the team ofrecruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the positions||Junior Technical Officer,|
Junior Scientific Officer,
Deputy Legislative Counsel,
Chemist and Metallurgist,
Training Officer and
|Last date to apply||30.08.2018|
You Can Also Check: UPSC Notification
UPSC Vacancy Details 2018:
|Union Public Service Commission Vacancy||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Technical Officer||03|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Biology)||02|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Physics)||02|
|Deputy Legislative Counsel(Grade-III of Indian Legal Service)||04|
|Chemist and Metallurgist||07|
|Principal Officer (Engineering) cum-Joint Director General (Technical)||01|
|Lecturer (Medical Laboratory Technology)||09|
|Vice-Principal/Asst. Inspector of Training/Industrial Liaison Officer-cum-Officer-in-Charge/Training Officer||06|
A Candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Required Qualification and Salary Details for UPSC Jobs 2018:
|UPSC Posts||Required Qualification||Salary Details|
|Junior Technical Officer||Bachelor of Technology|
(Oil Technology) or Bachelor
of Engineering (Oil Technology)
|Level-7 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC.|
|Master’s Degree in Botany / Zoology / Microbiology / Biotechnology with|
Botany or Zoology
|Scientist ‘B’ (Physics)||Master’s Degree in Physics /|
Applied Physics / Biophysics /
Bachelor of Engineering (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical /
Electronics / Telecommunication / Computer Science / Instrumentation) /
|Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Deputy Legislative Counsel(Grade-III of|
Indian Legal Service)
|A person shall not be eligible|
for appointment by direct
recruitment to a duty post in
Grade III, unless he holds a
Degree in Law
|Level-12 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Chemist and Metallurgist||Degree in Metallurgical|
Engineering from a
|Level-11 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
Director General (Technical)
|Certificate of competency of|
marine Engineer Officer Class-I
(Steam or Motor or Combined
Steam and Motor)
|Level-14 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Master’s Degree in Medical|
Laboratory Technology with
first class or equivalent from
a recognized University/Institution
|Rs. 15,600-39,100 ( PB-3) + Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay)+ @ DA as applicable (Pre-revised)|
of Training/Industrial Liaison Officer-cum-Officer-in-Charge/Training Officer
|Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/|
|Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Required Age for Union Public Service Commission Vacancies:
|UPSC Vacancy Details||Age Criteria|
|Junior Technical Officer||30 years|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Biology)|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Physics)||35 years|
|Deputy Legislative Counsel(Grade-III of Indian Legal Service)||50 years|
|Chemist and Metallurgist||40 years|
|Principal Officer (Engineering) cum-Joint Director General (Technical)||50 years|
|Lecturer (Medical Laboratory Technology)||35 years|
|Vice-Principal/Asst. Inspector of Training/Industrial Liaison Officer-cum-Officer-in-Charge/Training Officer|
Relaxation in Age for UPSC Recruitment:
|Categories||Upper Age Limit Will be relaxed|
|Central/U.T. Govt. Servants||up to 5 years|
|Persons belonging to Scheduled|
|Persons belonging to other Backward|
Classes in respect of the posts reserved
|Age relaxation to persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989||5 years|
|Physically Handicapped (PH) persons||10 years (15 years for SC/ST candidates and 13 years for OBC candidates)|
Requisite Fee for UPSC Latest Vacancies 2018:
- Candidates applying for UPSC Latest August Recruitment are required to pay fee of Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- There will be exemption of fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected as per UPSC Recruitment Advertisement.
|Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.|
UPSC Recruitment Procedure 2018:
Union Public Service Commission will conduct written examination and interview for the assortment of the contenders on Junior Technical Officer, Junior Scientific Officer, Deputy Legislative Counsel, Chemist and Metallurgist, Liaison Officer-cum-Officer-in-Charge/Training Officer and other positions.
For Doing Better Preparation of Exam/Interview, Have A Look On Below Given Articles:
Procedure To Submit UPSC Online Application Form 2018:
- Candidates are suggested to visit to the official organization that is upsconline.nic.in
- Hit “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS” link.
- A new page carrying posts available in UPSC Recruitment Advertisement will be shown at your computer screen.
- You need to press “Advertisement No.15/2018” link and check requirements in appropriate manner.
- Eligible contenders have to press “Apply Now” link available in front of their respective post.
- Go for log in while new users need to press New Registration link.
- Afterwards you have to enter asked details in UPSC 2018 Online Form.
- Upload documents as mentioned below and recheck UPSC Application Form.
- Hit “Submit” tab and take a print out of Union Public Service Commission Application Form.
Already Registered: Hit For Log In
New Users: Go For ORA Registration
Technical Issues: Go For Help
Go Here: Follow Instruction For ORA
Candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They willbe required to bring along with them the printouts of their online applications and the documents mentioned in para 7 below if called for interview.
Requisite Documents With UPSC Online Forms 2018:
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate
- Degree/Diploma certificate
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications
- Caste certificate
- A declaration in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation as OBC
- Physically Handicapped certificate
- Documentary support for any other claim(s) made.
UPSC Recruitment Dates:
- CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) THROUGH ORA WEBSITE IS 23:59 HRS ON 30.08.2018.
- THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE APPLICATION IS UPTO 23:59 HRS ON 31.08.2018.
You Can Also Get: Latest PSC Jobs
Aspirants can collect complete details about UPSC Recruitment 2018-19 by going through this Official Link also. To know more about the same or others, you are suggested to be in touch with our portal while you may follow us on Facebook or Google Plus also.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|UPSC Entrance Exam||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Syllabus|
|Strategy for UPSC Examination||UPSC Books|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||Online Test For UPSC|
Aspirants can get instant information of all latest UPSC Recruitment job vacancies from here. You can also access the direct link to apply against UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification through this single page.=
UPSC Recruitment 2018 August Update
Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC Recruitment Advertisement for August Month. In this concern, Commission is invitingOnline Form for filling up 13 vacancies of Scientist B, Administrative Officer, Assistant Legislative Counsel and Psychologist.The Deadline to apply for upsc.gov.in Recruitment 2018 August Update is 16-08-2018.
This Page Includes:
After successful submission of UPSC Online Recruitment Application (ORA) against UPSC Recruitment 2018-19, you can print their completely submitted online application form before 17-08-2018.
To attain more details about UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification, take a look of below page created by team members of recruitmentresult.com. Read all instructions carefully prior applying for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018.
UPSC Vacancies & Required Qualification:
A Candidate must be either:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention ofpermanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
|Job position||Number of vacancies||Required Qualification for UPSC Recruitment|
Bachelor’s degree of
a recognized University or equivalent
Five years’ experience of
Administration, Accounts and Establishment work in Government Offices at a supervisory
Knowledge of Government Rules and Regulations
Master’s Degree in Chemistry / AIC by examination / Biochemistry / Pharmacology / Pharmacy / Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University
Three years experience of analytical methods and research therein in the field of Toxicology in any Central Government or State Government organization
|Assistant Legislative Counsel||01||Degree in Law of a recognized University or equivalent member of a State Judicial Service for a period of not less than seven years or has held a superior post in the legal department of a State for a period of not less than seven years|
|Psychologist||09||Master’s Degree in Psychology of a recognized university or equivalent.|
Three years’ experience in the application of psychological technique or counselling, guidance rehabilitation / training / teaching of handicapped persons
Age Limit & Pay Scale for UPSC Jobs:
Go through age criteria & remuneration details for UPSC Scientist B Recruitment / UPSC Administrative Officer Recruitment from table provided below.
|Job position||Age limit||Pay amount for UPSC Recruitment|
|Administrative Officer||35 years|
|Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Assistant Legislative Counsel||40 years||Level-11 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Psychologist||30 years||Level-7 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
Get Here: UPSC Recruitment Notification
Relaxation in Age:
- Age is relaxable for SC/ST contenders upto 5 years and upto 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them.
Age relaxation of 10 years (15 years for SC/ST candidates and 13 years for OBC candidates) in upper age limit shall be allowed to persons suffering from (a) blindness or low vision.
- Applicants applying for UPSC Administrative Officer Recruitment, UPSC Scientist Recruitment& other posts are required to pay application fee as listed here.
- Pay your fee either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Amount of Fee:
- General Category: Rs. 25/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community: Exempted
UPSC Recruitment Process:
Contenders will be shortlisted for UPSC Scientist B Recruitment, UPSC Administrative Officer Recruitment & other posts on the basis of Test & Interview. Present well in all stages of appointment to get recruited for UPSC 2018 Recruitment.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
Do you know process to submit UPSC Application Form 2018?
In order to fill UPSC Online Application Form, follow steps as listed here.
- Visit official portal of organization i.e. www.upsc.gov.in to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
- Go under ‘What’s New’ section at right side.
- Hit on ‘Advertisement No.14 – 2018’ link from there.
- At new window, press on ‘(173.33 KB)’ link to apply for Union Public Service Commission Jobs.
- UPSC Recruitment Notification will appear at your system.
- Refer all details from Union Public Service Commission Notification.
- At next step visit Online Recruitment Application site i.e. upsconline.nic.in
- Hit on ‘ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS, Online recruitment application for various posts’ link.
- At new page, choose post for which you want to apply.
- Login with User Id & password.
- After registration, you may download UPSC Online Application Form.
- Put asked details in online form as need arises.
- At next step, upload required documents along with form to apply for UPSC Recruitment.
- Pay your fee & submit your form.
- You may carry print copy of form for further reference.
Press Here: UPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Closing Date For Submission Of Online Recruitment Application (ORA): 16-08-2018
- Last date for printing of completely submitted online application form: 17-08-2018
Visit its Official Link for more details about UPSC Recruitment 2018-19. Stay connected with us for knowing more updates about latest jobs etc.