Union Public Service Commission has notified employment advertisement as UPSC Recruitment. In this regard, applicants are invited to recruit enthusiastic applicants for 120 job positions of Geologist/Professor and others.
Willing job seekers can apply against UPSC Notification through UPSC ORA Process and submit UPSC Online Recruitment Applications before the 03-05-2018. Those who meet eligibility criteria may apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018.
Highlights of this page:
Aspirants enhance to make career in government sector may apply for UPSC 120 Jobs by visiting the official website of the organization and follow below stated steps before its closing date.
To serve you the best, we are here with brief description of UPSC Recruitment 2018-19 well listed by team of recruitmentresult.com Have a glance below to be acquainted more with Job Description, Qualifications and much more related information.
|Organization name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post name||Geologist/Professor and Others|
|Number of vacancy||120|
|Last date to apply online||03-05-2018|
|Vacancy No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|18040701414||Manager (Marketing & Trade)||01|
|18040702114||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Physiology)||06|
|18040703114||Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Plastic Surgery)||07|
|18040704514||Assistant Professor (Fire/Civil Engineering)||01|
|18040707614||Assistant Director Grade-I (Technical)||01|
|18040709214||Legal Advisor-cum-Standing Counsel||01|
|18040710514||Head of Department (Information Technology)||01|
|18040712514||Training and Placement Officer||01|
|18040714214||Assistant Public Prosecutor||01|
Qualification Requirement for UPSC 120 Recruitment:
- Aspirants applying for Union Public Service Commission Jobs may possess following qualification.
- Contenders must have Bachelor’s degree, Masters’ degree in concerned subjects and MBBS Degree (Medical Jobs) or its /equivalent qualification from recognized university or institutions.
Know More About: UPSC Eligibility Criteria
Age criteria and Salary Scale for UPSC Jobs:
Candidates who get selected for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment are entitled to receive impressive amount of salary as listed here. And also check age limitation for available posts:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||Age Limitations|
plus GP Rs. 6600
|Specialist Grade III|
plus GP Rs. 6600
|Assistant Professor||PB-3 15600-39100|
plus GP Rs. 6000
|Assistant Geologist||Rs 47,600-1,51,100||30|
|Administrative Officer||PB-2 Rs. 9,300 – 34,800|
with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/-
|Assistant Director Grade-I||Rs.56, 100-1,77,500||35|
|Drugs Inspector||PB-2 i.e. Rs.9, 300-34,800|
with Grade Pay Rs.4800/-
with Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/-
|Head of Department||Rs.37400-67000 ( PB-4)|
plus Rs. 9000
|Principal||Rs.37400-67000 ( PB-4)|
plus Rs. 10000
|Training and Placement|
|Rs.15600-39100 ( PB-3)|
plus Rs. 5400
|Workshop Superintendent||Rs.15600-39100 ( PB-3)|
plus Rs. 5400
|Assistant Public Prosecutor||Rs. 9300-34800/-|
plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-
Get PDF: UPSC Recruitment Advertisement
- Aspirants are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Selection criteria for UPSC Vacancy:
- Candidates will get selected for UPSC Geologist Recruitment, UPSC Professor Recruitment and other jobs through direct recruitment process which is conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
- So candidates are advised to perform their best in all selection rounds for final selection.
Also Check: Latest PSC Jobs
Steps to apply for UPSC Recruitment:
Those candidates who want to fill UPSC Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Forms shall follow below provided steps:
- First of all, candidate should visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and move your cursor to “Recruitment” option in menu bar
- Now, tap to “Advertisement” option in the drop down list of recruitment option
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, you just have to hit on Advertisement No. 07 – 2018 (202.92 KB)” link.
- UPSC Recruitment Notification of the post appears on your screen, you just have to go through the advertisement and ensure your eligibility, if you fulfill eligibility, then fill Union Public Service Commission application form by following these steps.
If you’re A New Applicants?
- At first step, visit official site of commission i.e. upsconline.nic.in to fill UPSC ORA Application.
- Hit on “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS” link.
- Under “विज्ञापन संख्या / Advertisement No.07/2018”, go through advertisement for which you want to apply.
- If you found yourself eligible for the above said posts, then hit on “New Registration” link.
- Fill UPSC Online Registration Form with all personal details and hit “Save & Continue” tab to feed entire detail.
Hit Here For: UPSC Online Registration
Ways to fill UPSC ORA Form (Existing User):
- First of all, follow above listed first three steps to fill and submit UPSC Recruitment Online Application Form.
- If you found yourself eligible for the above said posts, press on “Apply Now” link.
- Enter Registration Id, Password, Confirm Random Image and press on submit option.
- After that, you may fill UPSC Application form.
- Upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with recent passport size photograph and signatures.
- Obtain review of your UPSC Online Application form and then hit submit option, also take hard copy of it for future need.
Hit Here For: UPSC Recruitment Apply Online
- Last date to submit online form through ORA: 03-05-2018
- End Date To Get Printout Of Filled Form: 04-05-2018
For more information regarding UPSC Recruitment 2018–19, you may go through this Official Link. You can also bookmark this web page by tapping CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Current Affairs||UPSC Previous Year Question Papers|
|UPSC Geologist Exam Syllabus||UPSC Geologist Exam Books|
|Employment News -Week Highlights||Upcoming Government Jobs|