Union Public Service Commission has published latest UPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification for filling up Latest Asst Professor/ Director Vacancy. Read complete advertisement given on this page and apply online for UPSC Jobs on or before 28-01-2021
UPSC Recruitment Details:
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|UPSC Helpline Number||011-23381125 | 011-23385271|
|Advt No 01/2021|
|Post Name||Asst Professor/ Director|
|No. of Vacancies||56|
|Last Date to submit application|
form through ORA ( Online
Read UPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification details such as no of vacancies, age limit, salary structure, applying process and dates, application fees etc from this page written by the team of recruitmentresult.com
How many UPSC Vacancies are Available?
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy)||06|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Medical Gastroenterology)||07|
|Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Ophthalmology)||13|
|Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY)||19|
|Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Paediatric Cardiology)||02|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Paediatric Surgery)||01|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery)||06|
|Assistant Director (Ballistics)||01|
UPSC Notification 2021 Links
What is UPSC Eligibility Criteria?
For Assistant Director: Associateship/Fellowship/Diploma in Shipping/ballistics from any Shipping Institute recognized by Government of India.
For Assistant Professor:
(i) A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
(ii) Post-Graduate degree in the concerned speciality or super speciality mentioned in Section A of Schedule VI from recognized Teaching Institute in respective field.
B. EXPERIENCE At least three years’ teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar or Assistant Professor or Lecturer in the concerned Specialty or Super Specialty in a recognized teaching institution after obtaining the first Post Graduate degree.
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
UPSC Age Limit:
Age of aspirants applying for job openings must be not be more than 40 years Candidates can get age relaxation as per category wise i.e. for SC/ST candidate’s upto 5 years and upto 3 years for OBC candidates.
UPSC Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of either interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview. Participants need to score minimum marks out of 100 as per category wise i.e. UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks.
- If selection will be made on the basis of Recruitment Test followed by an interview, then candidates need to meet the level at both stages.
Read Out: How To Prepare For Interview
UPSC Recruitment Apply Online – Steps:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of the organization i.e. www.upsc.gov.in in to apply for UPSC Jobs 2021.
- Follow “Recruitment” tab available in menu bar and press on “Advertisements” tab from drop-down list for UPSC Vacancy.
- Various UPSC Notification will be displayed in front of your screen, you need to press on “Advertisement No. 01/2021” link.
- Read the whole UPSC Notification that appeared in PDF form carefully.
- Now go back to the previous page and hit on “Online Recruitment Applications (ORA)” link.
- Fill UPSC Online Application Form carefully and upload all the required documents carefully.
- At last, hit submit button and keep a copy of UPSC Online Form for further use.
Get Here, Direct Link: UPSC Apply Online
UPSC Jobs Notification:
Willing aspirants can take advantage of this opening by applying online for UPSC Foreman Recruitment and other vacancies by submitting their application form till the last date. We have given complete details about UPSC Recruitment 2021 on this page. So, you may read the entire part of it and collect all information.
Check More Links Related To UPSC:
|UPSC Books||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Online Application Status||UPSC Notification|
|UPSC Answer Key||UPSC Result|
- Last date for submitting online application: 28-01-2021
Individuals who were eagerly searching for jobs in government departments; it is the great opportunity for them, as they can now grab Union Public Service Commission Jobs. We have provided all the details against UPSC Online Recruitment (Advt No 01/2021 above on this page, check all details before applying.
To get all the details and ensuring the eligibility regarding UPSC Recruitment 2021 check this page which is well furnished by the team members of recruitmentresult.com