A job advertisement regarding UPSC Recruitment has been released recently. Through UPSC Advt No: 19/2018, the organization invites capable and deserving applicants against 81 vacancies of Assistant Engineer/ Deputy Director/ Refrigeration Engineer and others.
Willing individuals can apply against UPSC Vacancy (in which they are interested) through online mode till the last date i.e. 01-11-2018. And they can take a hard copy of submitted UPSC Application form till 02-11-2018.
This Page Includes:
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment:
Once the submission process gets done, contenders will go through personal interview round. Candidates will be finally selected against Union Public Service Commission recruitment through their performance in interview round.
Go through the below section of this web page which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com and get further details about UPSC Recruitment 2019. Check it out and apply against UPSC 2019 Recruitment now.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer- Electrical||02|
|Assistant Engineer- Mechanical||01|
|Deputy Architect, Military Engineer Service||07|
|Principal Design Officer||01|
|Deputy Director (Safety) (Civil)||01|
|Additional Assistant Director (Safety) (Mechanical)||01|
|Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Electrical)||23|
|Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Mining)||44|
You Can Check More: UPSC Notification
Educational Qualification for UPSC Job Vacancy:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
Assistant Engineer Electrical,
|Degree in Engineering in the discipline of Electrical/ Electronic Engineering|
|Assistant Engineer Mechanical||Degree in Engineering in the discipline of Mechanical Engineering|
|Deputy Architect, Military Engineer Service||Degree in Architecture of a recognized University|
|Principal Design Officer||Degree in Electrical/Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering|
|Refrigeration Engineer||Degree in Electrical /Mechanical Engineering|
|Deputy Director (Safety) (Civil)||Degree in Civil Engineering of a recognized University|
|Additional Assistant Director (Safety) (Mechanical)||Degree in Mechanical Engineering of a recognized University|
|Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Electrical)||Degree in Electrical Engineering of a recognized University|
|Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Mining)|
Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognized University
Get More: Latest Engineering Jobs
Age Criteria for UPSC Jobs:
Age limitation for UPSC Current Openings have been provided in the below table. Relaxation of 10 years will be given to SC/ ST candidates, 08 years to OBC candidates and 05 years to Central/U.T. Govt. Servants.
|Post Name||Upper Age Limit|
|Assistant Engineer Electrical,||30 years|
|Assistant Engineer Mechanical||35 years|
|Deputy Architect, Military Engineer Service|
|Principal Design Officer||45 years|
|Refrigeration Engineer||35 years|
|Deputy Director (Safety) (Civil)||40 years|
|Additional Assistant Director (Safety) (Mechanical)||35 years|
|Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Electrical)||40 years|
|Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Mining)|
Hit Here>>> UPSC Recruitment Notification
Salary Details for UPSC Job Openings:
Those applicants who will get selected against Union Public Service Commission Jobs receive impressive pay scale. Along with the salary package, some special allowances will also be provided to them as per the norms of organization.
Selection Process against UPSC Vacancy:
After submitting the UPSC Application Form, candidates will go through personal interview round. Selection against Union Public Service Commission vacancies will be done through contenders’ academic records/ performance in interview round.
Candidates need to deposit Rs. 25/- as application fee either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019:
To apply against Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019, candidates need to follow the mentioned below steps:
- Firstly, contenders need to go through the official website of the organization i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- Then select “Recruitment” tab provided at the menu bar for UPSC Openings.
- Hit “Online Recruitment Application” option from the drop down list.
- Download UPSC Recruitment Notification and follow the instructions.
- After reading the essential details regarding UPSC vacancies, contenders need to hit “New Registration” option.
- Complete the UPSC Registration process and you will receive registration ID and password.
- Enter the ID and password and hit “login” button.
- Fill correct details in UPSC Application Form and upload scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of Union Public Service Commission Application Form for further use.
Hit Here>>> Apply for UPSC Jobs
|Last date to apply against UPSC Recruitment||01-11-2018|
|Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted UPSC Online Application Form|
Stay tuned with us or visits the Official Link to get latest updates on UPSC Recruitment 2019. Write down your queries regarding Union Public Service Commission job vacancy in mentioned below comment box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|UPSC Entrance Exam||UPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Syllabus|
|Strategy for UPSC Examination||UPSC Books|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||Online Test For UPSC|
Applications are invited against UPSC Recruitment from the eligible candidates to fill up 04 vacancies of Consultant Posts. Interested candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria, can grab this opportunity by applying against UPSC Jobs. Last date to submit the UPSC Application Form is 22-10-2018 for UPSC Consultant Recruitment.
Highlights of This Page:
संघ लोक सेवा आयोग भर्ती परामर्शदाता अभ्यर्थी के लिए!!!
संघ लोक सेवा आयोग ने कंसल्टेंट पोस्ट की 04 रिक्तियों को भरने के लिए यूपीएससी भर्ती अधिसूचना जारी की है। रुचि रखने वाले आवेदक अंतिम तिथि तक यूपीएससी भर्ती के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। अपेक्षित प्रमाणपत्र और आवश्यक दस्तावेजों के बिना प्राप्त आवेदन स्वीकार नहीं किए जाएंगे।
Applicants can also get remaining information about UPSC Recruitment 2018-19 through the below section of this page which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Posts Name||UPSC Vacancy|
|Consultant (DS Level)||02|
|Consultant (US Level)||02|
|Total UPSC Vacancies||04|
Qualification Needed for UPSC Advertisement:
For UPSC Consultant Recruitment:
- Applicants should have retired from not below the rank of Deputy Secretary or equivalent supervisor level i.e not below the post carrying GP of Rs 7600/- or Rs 6600/- in PB3 on regular basis.
- Applicants must have working knowledge of computer or application of computer in the day to day functioning of office.
Limitation on Age and Salary Details:
|Posts Name||Age Limit against UPSC Recruitment Advertisement||Pay Scale|
|Consultant (DS Level)||Should not have attained the age of 63 years||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Consultant (US Level)||Rs. 42,000/-|
UPSC Recruitment Notification for Consultant>>Download Here
UPSC 2018 Recruitment Process:
Application received in response to this advertisement will be shortlisted on the basis of experience and qualification of applicants. A Screening cum Selection Committee shall be constituted by the Department for this purpose.
Way To Download UPSC Application Form:
- Applicants first visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- On home page of official website go to “Highlights” section and select and hit the suitable link as per post.
- Engagement of Consultant DS – US Level
- Then notification will be opened on computer screen now read the same very carefully.
- Then download the application form and fill the application form with all necessary details.
- The candidate must enclose all relevant proof /documents in support of qualification, experience & pay scale/gross salary.
- Applicants need to send following documents by speed post to below mentioned address.
Under Secretary (Admn),
R.No. 216/AB, Union Public Service Commission,
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road,
New Delhi – 110069
Find Out: More Jobs in Delhi
|Events||Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form for Consultant||22-10-2018|
Check this Official Link to know more about UPSC Recruitment 2018-19. Keep visiting the recruitmentresult.com regularly for getting the latest updates regarding Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018.