संघ लोक सेवा आयोग भर्ती!!! Union Public Service Commission is inviting (Online Recruitment Applications) ORA from eligible contenders to fill up 33 Jobs of MO/Officer. Through UPSC Recruitment 2018, organization wants to hire contenders who can handle their duties well.
Candidates interested in UPSC Jobs may compare their eligibility with the requirements given below and can apply by filling up the online application form. The Online applications for UPSC Recruitment 2018 are available at the official website i.e. upsconline.nic.in
This Page Includes:
Candidates are also informed that the UPSC Online Applications must be submitted before the last date stated by the commission i.e. 01.03.2018.No applications will be accepted after the due date.
Candidates can avail rest of the information in regard to UPSC Recruitment 2018 from the below section of this page that is well structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|No of UPSC vacancies||33|
|Last date to apply||01.03.2018|
UPSC Job details:
|Divisional Medical Officer (General Medicine)||32|
Eligibility required for Job Openings inUPSC:
A Candidate must be either:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
“(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Qualification Required for Jobs in UPSC:
|Name of the post||Qualification required|
Bachelor’s degree in the Foreign Language concerned (SINHALESE) with English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level from a recognized University.
|Divisional Medical Officer (General Medicine)|
(i) A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Check Also: Medical Officer Jobs
Age Required for Recruitment in UPSC:
|Name of the post||Age|
|UPSC TranslatorRecruitment (Sinhalese)||35 yrs|
|UPSC Medical Officer Recruitment (General Medicine)||35 yrs|
Relaxation in age will be given as:
- 03 years for OBC Candidates
- 05 Years for SC/ST Candidates
- 05 years for Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs(10 years for persons belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and 8 years for persons belonging to other Backward Classes in respect of the posts reserved for them)
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Translator (Sinhalese)||Level 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|UPSC Medical Officer Salary (General Medicine)||Level 11 of Pay Matrix of Railway Service (Revised Pay) Rules 2016 (Pre-revised PB-3, Rs.15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-) plus NonPracticing Allowance as admissible under the rules.|
UPSC Selection Procedure:
Selection of candidates for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment for Medical Officer and Translator will be done on the basis of Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview.
You May Read This:
UPSC Selection Scheme:
|The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100|
|In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on case to case basis.|
Get Here>> UPSC Recruitments PDF
UPSC Application fees:
- Candidates who are interested in filling up the UPSCApplication Form Have to pay an amount of Rs.25/- as application fees
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community are exempted from paying the amount of application fees
Mode to pay the amount of application:
Application fees can be submitted either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
Want to Know? How To Pay Fees Online
How to apply forUPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on Recruitment tab
- From the dropdown list appeared hit on Advertisements link
- A new page will come out along with various recruitment notifications select and hit on “Advertisement No. 03 – 2018 (146.04 KB)” link
- A PDF containing all the details about UPSC Recruitment 2018 for MO and Translator will appear in front of you
- Read all the details and then hit go back to the same page and again hit on Recruitment Tab
- This time from the dropdown list select and hit on UPSC Online Recruitment Application Link
- A new page will come out along with all theसंघ लोक सेवा आयोग भर्ती online application links
- Hit on new Registration tab as:
- Fill up the online registration form and complete all the details
- Once all the details are successfully filled up hit on final submission tab
- now you will receive a message containing the details like your UPSC Registration Number and password
- now go to the apply Now tab and then you will receive a dialog box on another screen as:
- Enter the details and then hit on Submit tab
- A new page will come out along with the UPSC Online Recruitment ApplicationForm
- Complete all the details and then upload the testimonials required
- Once the UPSC ORA application form is completed recheck all the details and then hit on Final submission tab
- Finally take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further usage
Get here>>Direct Link for UPSC Registration
Get here>>UPSC Log In
Important Dates regarding UPSC Recruitment:
|Closing Date For Submission Of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Through ORA Website Is||01.03.2018|
|The Last Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application Is Upto||02.03.2018|
Candidates interested in availing more details about UPSC Recruitment 2018 may also go through this Official Website Link. Dear candidates if you have any query regarding the details available here on this page then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Entrance Exam|
|PSC Exam Books||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest PSC Jobs|
For filling up 28 vacant positions, Union Public Service Commission has depicted a latest government job notification entitled as UPSC Recruitment. For UPSC Jobs, you need to submit application form through Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) till the last date that is 15-02-2018.
Candidates who possess Degree in Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering/ Masters Degree in related subject need to apply for Officer Jobs via online process. After submitting UPSC online Application Form, candidates can take print out of it up to 16-02-2018 from official website.
For rest of details regarding UPSC Recruitment 2018, you need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|No of Union Public Service Commission Vacancies||28|
|Last date to Apply Online for UPSC 2018 Recruitment||15-02-2018|
|Post Name||No. of UPSC Vacancy|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Mechanical),||02|
|Junior Scientific Officer||02|
Required Educational Qualification for UPSC Recruitment:
- To apply for UPSC 2018 Recruitment against Aeronautical Officer positions, candidates must have possess Degree in Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized university with relevant years of experience.
- Those candidates who are going to apply for rest of the positions must have possess Master’s Degree in relevant field from recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records.
Check Also: Jobs By Qualification
Salary Details for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment:
|Post Name||Salary Details for UPSC Officer Jobs||Grade Pay|
|Assistant Commissioner||Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-||Rs. 6600/-|
|Aeronautical Office||As per norms|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Mechanical),||Rs. 56100-177500|
|Junior Scientific Officer||Rs.9300-34800/-||Rs. 4600/-|
|Assistant Chemist||Rs. 47600 – 151100/-|
Candidates must meet age- criteria as given below to apply for UPSC Officer Recruitment. Age relaxation in upper limit will be given reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Commissioner||40 years|
|Aeronautical Office||35 years|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Mechanical),||35 years|
|Junior Scientific Officer||30 years|
|Assistant Chemist||30 years|
Application Fee to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates need to pay Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community
Selection Process for UPSC Careers:
Job hunters will be shortlisted for UPSC Job on the basis of eligibility mentioned in application form. Selected candidates will be called for Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview conducted by the organization.
You May Read This:
How to fill UPSC Application Form?
To apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018, aspirants need to follow the procedure of applying that is given below:
- First of all candidates need to visit to the official portal of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in/for Union Public Service Commission Jobs.
- Now choose “Recruitment” tab from menu bar and press on “Advertisement” from drop- down list.
- After that a new page will be opened with UPSC Latest Notification links you need to press on “Advertisement No. 02 – 2018 (158 KB)” link.
- Then go back to home page and press on ‘Online Recruitment Application (ORA) link
- A new page will open, you have to press ‘New Registration’ tab from above side and after that fill your registration form properly.
- Now you should come back to previous page and select link ‘Apply Now’ for the post you want to apply.
- Fill UPSC Online Application Form properly with proper information and upload your passport size photo and signature etc.
- Pay application fee if required according to the post applied for through proper channel.
- Submit the filled application form and take print out of UPSC Online Application Form.
Download Official PDF: UPSC Recruitment Notification
Hit here to: Apply Online Directly
- Last date to apply online for Union Public Service Commission Vacancy: 15-02-2018
- End date to download print of UPSC ORA Application Form: 16-02-2018
You may apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2018 by going through official link that is given above. Press this Official Link to visit directly on Official Website. Be in touch with us to get latest details about Union Public Service Commission Vacancies time to time.