AIDS Full Form
AIDS Full Form: – The full form of AIDS is Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome. It is a long-lasting and life-threatening disorder caused by HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus). You can check एड्स फुल फॉर्म इन मेडिकल from this page. HIV and AIDS Definition in brief details is given at below section of this page.
एक्वायर्ड इम्यूनो डेफिसिएंसी सिंड्रोम इंसान के इम्यून सिस्टम को नुकसान पहुंचाता है और शरीर में रोग बाधा से लड़ने की क्षमता बढ़ती है। एचआईवी संक्रमित लोगों, जैसे रक्त, स्तन के दूध, वीर्य और योनि स्राव से विभिन्न प्रकार के शरीर के तरल पदार्थों के आदान-प्रदान के माध्यम से प्रेषित किया जा सकता है।
गर्भावस्था और प्रसव के दौरान मां से बच्चे में एचआईवी भी फैल सकता है। व्यक्तियों इस तरह, चुंबन गले, हाथ मिलाते हुए, या निजी वस्तुओं, भोजन या पानी साझा करने के रूप में आम दिन के लिए दिन के संपर्क के माध्यम से संक्रमित नहीं बनाया जा सकता।
AIDS Full Form
What is the Full Form Of AIDS in English
AIDS: Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
AIDS Full Form In Hindi
एड्स फुल फॉर्म इन मेडिकल :- एक्वायर्ड इम्यूनो डेफिसिएंसी सिंड्रोम
AIDS Full Form In English:
AIDS stands for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. Each word can be explained as:
Acquired: It means that you can get infected with it.
Immune Deficiency: It specifies the weakness of body’s immune system.
Syndrome: It is group of health problems that make up a disease.
Definition Of AIDS:
A disease of the immune system due to infection with HIV. HIV destroys the CD4 T lymphocytes (CD4 cells) of the immune system, leaving the body vulnerable to life-threatening infections and cancers. Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) is the most advanced stage of HIV infection.
Definition Of HIV:
The virus that causes AIDS, which is the most advanced stage of HIV infection. HIV is a retrovirus that occurs as two types: HIV-1 and HIV-2. Both types are transmitted through direct contact with HIV-infected body fluids, such as blood, semen, and vaginal fluids, or from a mother who has HIV to her child during pregnancy, labor and delivery, or breastfeeding (through breast milk).
Reasons for HIV infection
The HIV can be originate in saliva, tears, blood, semen, vaginal fluid, breast milk and nervous system tissue. However, only the HIV that is found in blood, semen, vaginal fluid and breast milk has been found to transfer the infection to others.
Aids can be communicated from person to person in many ways:
- Unprotected intercourse with an infected person
- Blood transfusion
- From mother to a child (By birth), it can also be spread by breastfeeding
- Through oral sex, in some cases it can possible by deep kissing
- Use of hypodermic needles
- Artificial insemination with denoted semen infected with HIV
- Through a donated organ received from an infected donor
Check Here: Top Medical Colleges in India
Symptoms of AIDS
Aids can be transmitted from person to person in many ways:
- Rapid weight loss
- Recurring fever or extreme night sweats
- Sore throat
- Extreme tiredness, Muscles and joint pain
Prevention of AIDS/HIV:
- Avoid sexual intercourse with any of the following:
- People infected or suspected to be infected with AIDS
- Multiple partners
- A person who has multiple partners
- A person who takes IV drugs
- Do not use intravenous drugs
- Avoid exposure to blood when the HIV status of the bleeding person is unknown
- The HIV positive person should not donate blood, plasma, sperm and body organs
- HIV positive women should take the required precaution and medications to reduce the chances of infection to the unborn children
- HIV positive women should not breast feed
- Safe sex practices like use of latex condoms should be adopted
Read More About: Medical Entrance Exam
AIDS is a disease of human immune system caused by infection with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). The early symptoms of this disease may be a short-lived period of infection like illness. AIDS is a disease which may be sustained a prolonged period without any symptoms. As the infection growths, it affect more and more with immune system and makes the infected person so weak to get prone to common infections like Tuberculosis, tumors and other general infections. So Stay connected to check all details about AIDS and HIV from this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List Of Universities In India||List Of Fake Universities|
|List of Scholarship in India||How to Choose Right Career|
|List Of UGC Approved University||Top Colleges In India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Best Study Apps For College Students|