Union Public Service Commission provides impressive amount of salary to its employees. According to 7th CPC, CDS Salary is set for every Position. Applicants can check UPSC CDS Officer Salary In Hand and Allowances / CDS Salary And Perks, Rank Wise, Pay Scale Of CDS Officer through this page.
All candidates who will be selected through CDS exam will get stipend during the training days. UPSC CDS Officer Starting salary of Trainees is Rs 21000/-. Candidates also enjoy several other benefits in form of PF, Gratuity, Healthcare services, lifetime pension etc.
CDS Salary Rank-Wise
Union Public Selection Commission conducts Combined Defence Service Exam to recruit entry level officer in the Indian Military Academy (IMA), officers Training Academy (OTA), Indian Naval Academy (INA) and Indian Air Force Academy (IAFA).
As per the course choose in application and marks chased in exam, you will be assigned duties. Through this page of recruitmentresult.com, aspirants may gather whole information regarding Monthly Salary Of CDS Officer, CDS IMA Salary, Starting Salary For OTA or UPSC CDS 2021 Salary.
Do You Know?
Combined Defence Service Officers enjoys total 61 types of benefits which are facilitated by the government, however these includes perks and allowances that are offered to them along with the good UPSC CDS Salary In Hand. The facilities provided to them through CDS Posts and UPSC CDS Salary Per Month is so attractive.
As the central government of India approved for Seventh Pay Commission, there was substantial increase in the CDS Officer Salary. This will amaze you to know that the salary of Army Officers is similar to equivalent ranks in Air Force and Navy, you can check CDS Officer Salary Per Month / Combined Defence Services Salary from the below given table.
Check Here: CDS Exam Details
CDS Officers Rank Wise Pay:
As, This page is very helpful for the candidates as they can fetch all essential details regarding UPSC CDS Salary / CDS Job Salary, grade pay and other allowances as per rank. So, you can check here revised structure of UPSC Combined Defence Service Officers salary after implementation of 7th Pay Commission or CDS Rank And Salary.
|CDS Posts And Salary||Starting Salary Of CDS Officer / In Hand Salary Of CDS Officer (Rs)|
|Lt. to Major||15,600-39,100 ( PB-3 )|
|Lt. Col. to Maj Gen.||37,400-67,000 ( PB-4 )|
|Lt. Gen. HAG Scale||67,000/- (annual increment @ 3%)|
|HAG Scale* (* Admissible to|
1/3rd of total strength of Lt. Gens)
|75,500/- (annual increment @ 3%)|
|VCO / AS / Army Cdr / Lt Gen ( NFSG )||80,000/- ( Fixed )|
|COAS||90,000/- ( Fixed )|
You Can Also Check: CDS Eligibility Criteria
UPSC CDS Officers Grade Pay:
Since 7th Pay Commission was introduced, there has been changes made in the CDS Officer Training Academy Salary also, CDS Officers Rank wise Salary Of OTA In CDS increments are as follows: –
|CDS Officer Ranks||Pay Bands/Scale (CDS OTA Salary In Hand)||Grade Pay||MSP|
Get Here: Latest Sarkari Naukri
CDS Officers Qualification Grant Pay
The CDS officers who get hired through UPSC and attain prescribed qualification are provide qualification grant, however the UPSC CDS OTA Salary to them varies according to the qualification, you can check the below section for Officers Qualification Grant on the basis of Rank:
- Master Aviation Instructor Rs.500/- p.m.
- Senior Aviation Instructor Class I – Rs.400/- p.m.
- Aviators holding Master Green Card – Rs.400/- p.m.
- Senior Aviation Instructor Class II – Rs.280/- p.m.
- Aviators holding Green Card – Rs.280/- p.m.
Get Updated Details of: UPSC Notification
CDS Officers Allowances:
Those candidates who serve the Army Aviation Corps and are known to be Army Aviators (Pilots) are granted the following CDS Officers Training Academy Salary and UPSC CDS Allowances that are described as follow:
- Brigadier and above Rs. 10,500/-
- Major to Colonel Rs. 14,000/-
- Captain and Equivalent Rs. 11,000/-
- and Equivalent Rs. 9,000/-
Check Here: All Defence Jobs
Allowances Offered In CDS Jobs Salary:
- Dearness Allowances in Salary Of CDS Officer are admissible at the same rates and under the same conditions as are applicable to the Civilian Gazetted Officers from time to time.
- Kit maintenance allowance other than UPSC CDS Pay Scale is 400/- p.m.
- Those Officers who are posted to Field Areas are eligible for compensatory highly active field area allowances that depends upon rank and area of posting that is at the rate of 6,780/- to Rs. 8,400/- p.m.
- Compensatory Field Area Allowance in Salary Of CDS at the rate of Rs. 4,200/- to Rs. 5,200/- p.m. and Compensatory Modified Field Area Allowance at the rate of Rs. 1,600/- to Rs. 2,000/- p.m.
- Officers who are posted to areas which are situated at the height of 9,000 ft and above are entitled for High Altitude Allowance along with the Compensatory Field Area Allowance, the provided allowances are between 1,060 p.m. to Rs. 11,200 pm depending upon rank of the officer and place of posting.
- Siachen Allowance at the rate of 14,000/- per month is facilitated in addition to Compensatory Field Area Allowance to officers of all ranks. This allowance is not given with High Altitude / Uncongenial climate allowance.
- There is uniform allowance of 14,000/- and Rs. 3,000/- for every three years to prepare one time kit. Beside this free rations are provided to all officers.
- Transport allowance are provide to at the rate of 3,200/- + DA thereon p.m. in A-1/A class cities and Rs. 1,600/- + DA thereon p.m. at other places shall be admissible to officers.
- Children Education Allowance.
- In the case of allowances specific to Defence Forces, the rates of these allowances have been further enhanced by 50% as Dearness Allowance has gone up by 100%.
- 5 lac ( Rupees One lakh fifty thousand only ) will be given as incentive to only successful candidates from sikkim who will qualify Officers entry scheme and the State Govt. of Sikkim will allot these incentives.
Check Also: UPSC Recruitment
UPSC CDS Training Stipend:
Selected candidates for UPSC CDS will receive stipend during the training period. Government has decided this stipend of 21,000 as fixed Stipend which includes 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of 5,400/- for the entire duration of training.
About 7th Pay Commission:
At present 7th CPC is implemented in India. Pay Commission is set up by Government of India. It reviews salary structure of its employees time by time and gives its recommendations to Indian Government. Since India’s Independence, 7th pay commissions have been set up till today on a regular basis to review and make recommendations on the work and pay structure of all civil and military divisions of the Government of India. Pay Commission’s Headquartered is in Delhi, India.
Candidates, who want grab more information about UPSC CDS Officer Salary, they are required to check this Official Link. Contenders are advised to regularly visit this web page for regular updates about UPSC CDS Salary Structure / CDS Exam Post And Salary, CDS Monthly Salary, OTA Salary In CDS, Salary After CDS, OTA Officer Salary.
We have provided here all the possible information regarding UPSC CDS Starting Salary, OTA Salary In India, OTA Training Salary, Salary Of CDS OTA Officer / Salary Of OTA Officer through this page, hope the given info is useful for you. If you like our posts then please bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+d as you will get latest updates and for any query you can type in the comment box given below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC CDS Admit Card||UPSC CDS Result|
|CDS Study Material||CDS Cut Off|
|How To Prepare For CDS Exam||CDS Answer Key|
|CDS Previous Year Question Paper||CDS Exam Syllabus|