Defence Current Affairs
To crack any competitive exam like NDA, CAPF, CDS etc, Defence Current Affairs 2021 and quiz will be very helpful in exam preparation. With the help of Defence question & answer quiz, aspirants can easily crack any competitive exam. Latest current affairs of Defence have been given her that includes news and updates which will definitely increase the chance to crack the Defence competitive exam.
Defence Current Affairs
- MDL pays interim dividend of Rs 92.56 crore to Defence Ministry for FY 2020-21
- Turkey not necessarily seeking return to F-35 project: Defence industry chief
- India to export defence equipment to Philippines, expands reach in the Pacific
- Self-reliant India needs pvt sector participation in defence manufacturing: PM Modi
- India reserves Rs 70,000 crore for domestic defence procurements
- Karnataka signs MoU with 34 aerospace & defence firms at Aero India
- India to supply defence items to Mauritius under a new $100 million LoC
- India signs USD 50 million defence LoC agreement to boost maritime capabilities of Maldives
- Adani Defence to focus on small arms and ammo, anti-drone systems
- Government’s endeavour is to bring down defence imports by USD 2 billion by next year: Rajnath Singh
- Self-reliance in defence equipment manufacturing crucial for maintaining India’s strategic autonomy: Rajnath Singh
- India invites global defence and aerospace companies to set up manufacturing units
- Defence Budget 2021: India spent Rs 20,776 crore on emergency, unbudgeted defence expenses given China challenge
- Defence Minister launched modernization and up-gradation of facilities of Defence PSUs and OFB
- India successfully test fires Dhruvastra anti-guided missiles
- Indian Army and Maha govt organised a anti-terror exercise “Suraksha Kavach”
- Coastal security exercise “Sagar Kavach” concludes
- BHEL bags order to supply Super Rapid Gun Mounts for Indian Navy frontline ships
- Tech culture and policy push may speed up investments in Bengaluru’s aerospace sector
- Government introduced multiple reforms, policy changes to build indigenous capability: Air Force Chief
- Aero India takes off on February 3 amidst Covid, buzz around ‘Aatmanirbhar Bharat’
- VP M Venkaiah Naidu lauds DRDO scientists for taking India close to self- reliance in missile technology
- DRDO chairman asks scientists to focus on cybersecurity, space and artificial intelligence
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh reviews plans for Aero India 2021
- Indian defence forces to stock weapons and ammunition for 15-day intense war
- Defence Ministry’s startup initiative takes wing; drones, ammo project identified
Ques 1: Name of the first serving Indian Army officer to complete Ironman competition is;
- Vikram Dogra
- Balwan Singh
- Kanwal Kumar
- Paramjit Singh
Ques 2: Defence ministry approves how many baffle shooting ranges for Indian Army?
Ques 3: Which German warship has been exploded during a military exercise?
- FGS Sachsen
- Theodor Riedel
Check Also: Monthly Current Affairs
Ques 4: This Indian Naval Ship was undertook Passage Exercise (PASSEX) with Indonesian Naval Ship?
- INS Aditya
- INS Deepak
- INS Jyoti
- INS Shakti
Ques 5: India has extended _________ amount of line of credit to Seychelles to allow it to buy defence equipment from India.
- $200 million
- $100 million
- $300 million
- $500 million
Ques 6: Indian Army is observing the year 2018 as the
- Year of defeated Soldiers
- Year of Great Soldiers
- Year of Sorrow on Dead Soldiers
- Year of Disabled Soldiers in Line of Duty
Check Latest: Sports Current Affairs
Ques 7: “Indra” is the joint military exercise between India and this country.
Ques 8: India is planning to gift an aircraft to Seychelles and explore trilateral cooperation involving France. The name of the aircraft is;
- Sukhoi Su-30MKI
- Mikoyan MiG-29
- McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle
Ques 9: __________ observing the year 2018 as ‘Year of Disabled Soldiers in Line of Duty’.
- Indian Army
- Indian Air Force
- Indian Navy
- Indian Coast Guard
Check Out Month Wise: Latest Current Affairs Updates
Ques 10: US and this country have agreed to suspend all planning activities regarding the “Freedom Guardian” military.
- South Korea
Ques 11: ICGS Rani Rashmoni ship was commissioned at __________.
Ques 12: The Indian Army planned to develop which military station as smart facility patterned on Central Government’s Smart Cities Mission?
- Fazilka Cantonment
- Jaisalmer Cantonment
- Jaipur Cantonment
- Vadodra Cantonment
Start Now:- Online Quiz For Competitive Exam
Ques 13: India has agreed to open __________ air gateways to Nepal in the eastern and western part of the country, aimed to facilitate international traffic.
Ques 14: Which country has successfully launched a Glonass- M positioning satellite by using a Soyuz-2.1b carrier rocket?
Ques 15: The name of DRDO’s rocket system which is being evolved into a precision-guided missile is;
Defence Current Affairs or Defence News Update plays an important role for those individuals, who’re preparing for competitive examinations such as CDS, NDA and CAPF etc. Applicants, who keen to serve their nation by joining Army, Navy, Police or other Defence Positions by participating in exams, they must go through Defence Current Affairs 2021
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
Participants are informed that Defence section is the easiest part in any competitive exam and you can secure good marks easily in this section. Defence Current Affairs 2021 quiz and Defence Question & Answer can help the contenders, so don’t forget to check it before appearing in exam and interview.
Stay connected with us on this page to get latest updates and news about the Defence Current Affairs 2021.