DSSSB Recruitment Exam Calendar – Released
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released DSSSB Recruitment Exam Calendar 2022 for various posts on its official website that is dsssb.delhi.gov.in. Interested Candidates can check detailed notification of online examination for the various post codes of various departments scheduled in the month of March 2022. You can also check important dates and time from here.
Press Here to Download: DSSSB Recruitment Exam Calendar
Latest Employment Notification as DSSSB Recruitment 2022 is going to be announce for filling up various Teaching & Non-Teaching vacancies of TGT, LDC, Counselor and other vacant posts. Candidates can apply for DSSSB Recruitment through online mode before the last date.
Details of Latest DSSSB Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Job Location||TGT, LDC, Counselor and other|
|The application process begins from||Check Below|
|Last Date for Submission of online application & payment||Check Below|
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Assistant Teacher Primary
- Assistant Teacher Nursery
- Junior Secretarial Assistant LDC
- Head Clerk
|TGT Trained Graduate Teacher||Candidates holding a bachelor’s degree in Related Subject and having a degree/diploma in Training Education. The candidate must be CTET Exam Passed.|
|Assistant Teacher Primary||Candidates holding 10+2 Intermediate qualification with Diploma in Elementary Education OR Bachelor Degree with Diploma in Elementary Education. The candidate must be CTET Exam Passed.|
|Assistant Teacher Nursery||Candidates who have passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam with NTT Training / B.Ed Exam Passed are eligible to apply.|
|Junior Secretarial Assistant LDC||Candidates holding 10th class qualification with English Typing 35 WPM OR Hindi Typing 30 WPM are eligible to apply.|
|Counselor||The candidate must be qualified in Bachelor/Master Degree in Psychology/ Applied Psychology.|
|Head Clerk||Candidates holding a Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Computer Proficiency are eligible to apply.|
|Patwari||Candidates holding a Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
|Name of the posts||Pay Scale|
|Trained Graduate Teachers||Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4600/-|
|Assistant Teacher Primary||Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-|
|Assistant Teacher Nursery||Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-|
|Junior Secretarial Assistant LDC||Rs. 5200-20200+ Grade Pay 1900/|
|Counselor||Rs. 9300-34800+ Grade Pay 4200/-|
|Head Clerk||Rs. 9300-34800+ Grade Pay 4600/-|
|Patwari||Rs. 5200-20200+ Grade Pay 2000/|
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Below 32 Years
- Assistant Teacher Nursery : Below 30 Years
- Assistant Teacher Primary : Below 30 Years
- Counselor : Below 30 Years
- Junior Secretarial Assistant (LDC): 18-27 Years
- Head Clerk : Below 30 Years
- Patwari: 21-27 Years
|Category||Age Relaxation Criteria|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PwD + SC/ST||15 years|
|PwD. + OBC||13 years|
- 100 for General and OBC candidates and no fee for Women/ SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex- Servicemen candidates.
- Contenders have to make the payment through online mode.
The selection of candidates shall be made through Tier I, Tier II examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
- DSSSB will conduct One Tier and Two Tier Examination for the post codes as per examination scheme given in Annexure-V. However, DSSSB reserves the right to change/amend the examination scheme, if so required, any time before the examination.
- The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only.
Read Also: How Do Toppers Study?
DSSSB Exam Pattern 2022
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Type of Questions||Objective (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Stages of Exam||Tier I, Tier II, Skill test (for some posts)|
|Number of sections||2 (Section A and Section B for both tiers)|
|Marking Scheme||+1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||Applicable; 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer|
Read Also: How to Prepare for Written Exam
How to apply for DSSSB Recruitment
- You are required to visit the official website that is delhi.gov.in to apply for DSSSB 2022 Vacancies
- Further hit on “Recruitments” tab available on the right side of the home page
- Press “Vacancy Advertised” link and by selecting appropriate link of DSSSB Recruitment 2022 Notification you need to read the given information cautiously and completely.
- Afterwards, revisit the web page and hit on new registration tab. Register yourself by entering the asked details
- Then fill the application form with all required details.
- Submit the duly filled application form
- At last download the same and also take the hard copy of DSSSB Recruitment Online Application form for future use.
Press Here For: DSSSB Official Website
- Release of DSSSB Official notification: To be announced soon
- Starting Date of DSSSB Online Application form: To be announced soon
- The Last Date to submit the DSSSB application form: To be announced soon
Stay in touch with our web portal to gather all the latest updates and notifications about DSSSB Recruitment Notification 2022.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs In Private Sector||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Upcoming Government Jobs|