JEE Full Form
JEE Full Form:- To get the post of an engineer, it is necessary for the candidates to crack the JEE exam, because only the candidates who are successful in this exam can prepare for an engineering key. So if you do not get much information related to JEE and you want to know about it, then here you will get JEE Full Form in Hindi/ English. जेईई क्या है और जानिए इसकी तैयारी कैसे करे – all the information regarding it is being provided in the below section of this page.
JEE Full Form
JEE Full Form in Hindi
“संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा ”
JEE Full Form in English
“Joint Entrance Examination”
जेईई क्या है और जानिए इसकी तैयारी कैसे करे
जेईई’ शब्द का अर्थ “संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा “ है। यह उन छात्रों के लिए चयन प्रक्रिया है जो दुनिया भर के शीर्ष इंजीनियरिंग संस्थानों में प्रवेश लेना चाहते हैं। इस परीक्षा के द्वारा शीर्ष संस्थान छात्रों को उनकी योग्यता के अनुसार फ़िल्टर करते हैं और फिर प्रवेश देते हैं। संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा दो भागों में होती है, जेईई मेन और जेईई एडवांस।
उच्च माध्यमिक शिक्षा परीक्षा उत्तीर्ण करने के बाद छात्र इस परीक्षा में शामिल हो सकते हैं। जेईई मेन परीक्षा को सफलतापूर्वक पास करने वाले उम्मीदवार जेईई एडवांस परीक्षा में शामिल हो सकते हैं। बोर्ड साल में दो बार जेईई परीक्षा आयोजित करता है। यह पहला मील का पत्थर है जिसे देश भर के सर्वश्रेष्ठ कॉलेजों में प्रवेश पाने के लिए छात्रों को पार करने की आवश्यकता है।
Get Best Answer: What is the Full Form of ITI
What is JEE
The Full Form of JEE is Joint Entrance Examination, as we know from its name that it is an entrance exam. JEE is such an entrance exam that after passing you can get admission in any engineering college. With this, you can also get admission in colleges up to the national level and do your engineering studies. For the study of engineering, many exams are taken which are up to the state level. But the first exam for engineering is JEE entrance exam. Joint Entrance Examination is conducted by CBSE twice in a year.
Types of JEE
JEE is divided into two parts which are JEE-Main and JEE-Advanced
JEE Main is one such state level exam in JEE exam. After passing this exam, you can easily take admission in the state government or private central engineering college of your country. NIT, IIT colleges are the top level engineering college of our country and you can get admission in these colleges after passing this exam. And you can complete your engineering studies. Only good ranking in it gives admission.
- Eligibility for JEE-Main Exam
If you are in intermediate or have completed then you must have math, science subject. This is the most important qualification for this.
To give JEE Advanced exam, you have to first clear the JEE main exam. Only after that you can give this exam. After clearing the JEE Advance exam, you can get admission in the most famous college in the national level. This exam is considered to be one of the toughest exams, after passing it you can take admission in a famous college. JEE Advance exam is organized by IIT-Council.
- Eligibility for JEE-Advanced Exam
All the qualifications are as follows.
- First of all you have to clear JEE Mains exam after that you can give JEE Advance exam.
- You have to clear the 12th exam from school.
- There should be 75% marks in 12th class, there is also a relaxation of some marks for reserved category.
Check Here: JPEG Full Form in Hindi/English
Is JEE A National Level Exam?
JEE is conducted in two parts of the exam, which includes both JEE Mains and JEE Advanced. JEE is conducted twice a year i.e. in a span of 6 months, candidates can apply for this exam. There is no ordinary exam. This exam has the status of national level.
Key Features of JEE
- JEE is conducted twice every year, first time in January and second time in April.
- The first stage of Joint Entrance Examination called JEE Main is conducted in the first week of April every year.
- JEE Main entrance exam consists of 2 papers, the first paper is to be attended by the students who want to take admission in engineering, and the second paper is for the students who want to take admission in the B.Arch course.
- Top 150000 students who score well in JEE Main get a chance to write JEE Advanced.
- Class Twelfth score is not considered in preparing JEE Mains ranking, whereas student’s Twelfth score is important in JEE Advanced ranking.
- A student can write JEE Main exam for three consecutive years while he can write JEE Advanced for only 2 years.
- If a student appears in two JEE Main or JEE Advanced exams to be held in the same year, then both these attempts will be made within 1 year, and it will be considered as one attempt.
- Multiple choice questions are asked in the Joint Entrance Examination, and there is also a negative marking scheme in this exam.
- The entire process of JEE such as application, examination, result and counselling, everything happens online.
- Many top engineering colleges in India can get admission on JEE Main score.
Do You Know: What is the Full Form of KYC
Through this article, we have tried to give you information related to JEE Full Form, we hope that you must have liked the information given by us. If you want to ask any kind of question related to Full Form Of JEE, JEE Full Form Meaning, JEE का फुल फॉर्म, JEE Full Form English, JEE Full Form Hindi, JEE Full Name, JEE Ka Full Form Kya Hai, JEE Long Form, JEE Means, JEE Ka Matlab., then you can tell us by commenting in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Previous Year Question Papers||Exam Syllabus|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||Placement Papers|