CA Full Form
The Full Form of CA is “CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT.” Chartered Accountant is a legal account professional who looks after the accounts of a firm. Basically, he audits the account of a company and gives his advice on the tax matters according to the country’s tax laws.In India, the Institute of Charted Accountants of India (ICAI) is the national professional accounting body which regulates the profession of Cost and Management Accountancy.Candidates who want to purse CA courses check सीए का फुल फॉर्म in Hindi /English with the help of this page.
CA Full Form
सीए फुलफॉर्म– CA कैसे बने पूरी जानकारी
सीए का फुल फॉर्म Chartered accountant होता है! मुख्य रूप से Chartered accountants Businesses और फाइनेंस के सभी क्षेत्रों में कार्य करने का एक प्रतिष्ठित पेशा है! हिंदी मे सी एका मतलब सनदी लेखाकार होता है! सनदी लेखाकार का कार्य क्षेत्र किसी निजि या सरकाई संस्थाओं के Accounting और taxation सेसंबंधित है. सीए (Chartered accountant) Accounting के क्षेत्र व्यवसायिक लेखा शास्त्रसंस्था या संघ के सदस्यों द्वारा प्रयोग की जाने वाली उपाधि है! दरअसल सीए का कोर्स पुरे5 साल का होता है। इसको र्सके अंतर्गत वित्तीय मामलों फाइनेंस मैनजमेंट, फाइनेंस ऑडिटिंग, टैक्सेशन, अकॉउंट एनालिसिस और कानून संबंधित अध्ययन कराया जाता है!
सीएक्याहै – CA KyaHai in Hindi
भारतदेशमें Chartered Accountant Professional को देश के ICAI (Institute of Chartered accountant In India) द्वारा Regulate किया जाता है! ICAI इंडिया में एक प्रोफेशनल एकाउंटिंग संस्था है जिसकी स्थापना संसद द्वारा Chartered accountant Act 1949 के तहत एक सांविधिक निकाय के रूप की गयी।
CA Full FormKa Meaning
CA Course Eligibility
The educational qualifications prescribed by the government for pursuing CA course are as follows:
- You can apply for CPT Entrance exam after passing 10th! And start preparing for CPT exam!
- But you have to give CPT exam only after completing 12th!
- That is, for CPT exam, you have to pass 12th from any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science)!
- Got 50% marks in 12th! And if you want to do CA after graduation, for this you have passed graduation from commerce with 60% marks!
Read Here: How to Choose Right Career
CA Ka Full Form
Work of a CA
Some of the important tasks that a CA performs in a firm are listed below:
- Regular review of financial statements and analysis of risk
- Conducting financial audit to verify the financial position of the firm
- Prepare and maintain accounting statements
- Forensic accounting which involves detecting and preventing fraud
- Provide financial advice related to tax planning, business transactions, insolvency, merger and joint venture.
CA Entrance Exam
The CA exam is conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. To become a CA, you have to clear three types of examinations, then you can get admission in CA Course, this entrance exam is as follows:
- Final Exam
- CPT (Foundation Course)
Its full name is Common Proficiency Test. This is an Entry Level Exam. Which is the first level exam conducted for admission in CA Course. You can start preparing for CPT after passing 10th, but this exam has to be given after passing 12th!
- IPCC Exam (Second Level Exam)
The full name of IPCC is Integrated Professional Competency Course. Once you clear the CPT exam, you have to register for IPCC (Integrated Professional Competency Course)! For IPCC exam, the candidate must have cleared the CPT exam along with 12th pass!
But if the candidate has passed commerce in graduation with 50% marks or more then he can directly enroll for IPCC without clearing CPT exam. And after that the candidate has to complete 9 months of article training!
Check Out: Top 10 Job Oriented Courses
IPCC Group I Exam Syllabus
After clearing Group I Exam you can start Apprentice for CA Practicing! This Apprentice is also known as Article Training!
You have to give 4 exam papers in IPCC Group I!
IPCC Group I Exam Syllabus
- Paper 1. Accounting (100 Marks)
- Paper 2. Business Laws, Company Law, Ethics and Communication (100 Marks)
- Paper 3. Cost and Management Accounting (100 Marks)
- Paper 4. Taxation (Income Tax, Indirect Laws) (100 Marks)
IPCC Group II Exam Syllabus
You can give IPCC Group II Exam during article training or even after it! In this you have to clear 4 exam papers!
- Paper 5. Advance accounting (100 Marks)
- Paper 6. Auditing and Assurance (100 Marks)
- Paper 7. Information Technology (50 marks) & Strategic Management (50 marks)
- Paper 8. Financial Management (60 Marks) & Economics for Finance (40 Marks)
Check Here More Full Forms
|MIS Full Form||Full Form of CPC|
|TCP/IP Full Form||OECD Full Form|
|VPN Full Form||USSD Full Form|
Final Exam For CA Course
After clearing the IPCC All exams, candidates can apply for the final exam, but before that, the candidate has to do Apprentice Training for CA practice for 3 years!
Candidates can apply for the final exam before the completion of training – 6 months before. Once a candidate clears his/her final exam, he/she is elected as a member of ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants in India).
CA Job Profile:
- Accounting & Financing (लेखांकन और वित्त पोषण)
- Accounts clerk (लेखा लिपिक)
- Taxation Advisory (कराधान सलाहकार)
- Internal Auditing (इंटरनल ऑडिटिंग)
- Tax Auditing (टैक्स ऑडिटिंग)
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) (मुख्य कार्यकारी अधिकारी)
- Chief Finance Officer (CFO) (मुख्य वित्त अधिकारी)
- Forensic Auditing (फोरेंसिक ऑडिटिंग)
- Cost Accountants (लागत लेखाकार)
- Business Services Accountant (व्यापार सेवाएँ लेखाकार)
In this article, what is CA, full form of CA, how to become CA? And get complete details about CA course! After completing CA studies, many opportunities arise for your bright future!
We hope with the help of this page you get all the answers regarding CA Full form (फुल फॉर्म ऑफ सीए). Along with CA ka full form, here we have also tried to provide some additional information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Organization Wise Salary||Previous Year Question Papers|
|Entrance Exam in India 2021||Government Exam Short Tricks|