TCP Full Form
The Full name of TCP/IP is (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol). It is a communication protocol whose work is to connect the host with the internet. Several protocols are used by TCP/IP, out of which the two main protocols are TCP and IP. To know about what is TCP, TCP Full Form in Hindi and English, How does it work etc details, you need to scroll down this page.
We have provided TCP/IP Full Form information in Hindi and English both, as it will help you in gaining knowledge about TCP/IP in a more efficient way.
TCP Full Form
TCP Full Form in English:
Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol
TCP Full Form in Hindi:
- टीसीपी की फुल फॉर्म है “ट्रांसमिशन कण्ट्रोल प्रोटोकॉल” जिसका अर्थ होता है- इन्टरनेट पर किसी भी प्रकार के आदान-प्रदान पर लगने वाले नियम|
- आईपी की फुल फॉर्म है “इन्टरनेट प्रोटोकॉल” जिसका अर्थ होता है- इन्टरनेट पर किसी भी प्रकार के हलचल की निगरानी रखना और यह हर कंप्यूटर सिस्टम पर लागू होता है|
Also Read Out: RADAR Full Form
What is TCP?
TCP is the protocol that is used for exchange of data between devices in a network using the Internet Protocol (IP). Together, they both are referred to as TCP/IP.
How Does TCP/IP Work?
The work of TCP is to take the messages from the server and divides into packets. After that these packets are forwarded by the devices to the destination folder in the network. TCP then numbers the packets and handed off to the recipient server. As TCP/IP is a connection oriented network, so it ensures that the connection will be maintained until sending and receiving of messages is done.
Example on working of TCP/IP:
When email is sent through the server, the TCP layer located in the server will divide the message into many numerous packets and numbers them, after that the packets are forwarded to the IP layer for transportation to the destination server.
Though the destination is same but the route used up by multiple packets will be different. When the packet arrives, the IP layer hands the packet back to the TCP layer. TCP layer then reassembles the packet into message and handover to the email application and the message then shows up to the server.
Get Here: MRI Full Form
Protocols included in TCP/IP:
These are the protocols that TCP/IP consists up:
1) User Datagram Protocol (UDP)
2) Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP)
3) Internet Group Multicast Protocol (IGMP)
These protocols perform the exchange of data between different hosts. All types of network are connected using TCP/IP as it is compatible for all types of hardware and operating system.
TCP/IP Network Architecture:
There are four layers of TCP/IP Network:
1st Layer: Network Access Layer (Ethernet, Token Ring, PPP)
2nd Layer: Internet Layer (IP)
3rd Layer: Transport Layer (TCP,UDP)
4th Layer: Application Layer (Telnet, HTTP, FTP, Gopher)
The details of these layers are as:
1) Network Access Layer: This is the first layer of TCP/IP model and it defines that how data is transferred physically through the network. The protocols that are included in this layer are: Ethernet, Token Ring, FDDI, X.25, Frame Relay etc.
2) Internet Layer: This layer is placed in between the Network Access Layer and the Transport Layer. This layer work is to pack data into data packets which are also called as IP Datagrams. IP Datagrams contains the address of hosts and destination.
3) Transport Layer: This layer is placed at between Internet Layer and the Application Layer. The transport layer tell us about the connection status when transporting of data is carried out. This layer gave permission to the source and destination for carry out the conversation.
4) Application Layer: This layer lies above the transport layer. The layer gave a description of the application protocol of the TCP/IP. It also defines that how services of transport layer help in using the network.
Know about: What Is The Full Form Of JPEG?
The information provided about TCP/IP Full Form in Hindi and English, its working, protocols included, TCP/IP Network Architecture is well described on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com Keep visiting our web portal for more regular updates.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|CRT Full Form||CSIR Full Form|
|Full Form of CPC||CGPA Full Form|
|Full Form of NATO||NAAC Full Form|
|NSDL Full Form||BCC Full Form|