NMAT Syllabus 2019
NMIMS Management Aptitude Test is a University Level Entrance Exam which will be conducted from 04-10-2019 to 17-12-2019. Check NMAT Syllabus 2019 first to start preparation for exam. Candidates can download complete NMAT by GMAC Syllabi section and topic wise along with PDF from here.
Check NMAT Important Dates 2019:
|Name of Conducting Body||Graduate Management Admission Council|
|NMAT Registration||From 02-07-2019 to 03-10-2019|
|Scheduling||From 02-07-2019 to 16-10-2019|
|Late Registration||From 04-10-2019 to 14-10-2019|
|Registration – Retake||From 05-10-2019 to 14-12-2019|
|Re-scheduling||From 02-07-2019 to 14-12-2019|
|Re-take Scheduling||From 05-10-2019 to 14-12-2019|
|NMAT By GMAC Exam Dates||From 04-10-2019 to 17-12-2019|
|NMAT By GMAC Result Submission||3rd Week of January, 2020|
|Final Announcement of results||31-03-2020|
NMAT 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The exam is conducted in online computer-based mode.
- Exam Paper Type: The exam paper is objective type.
- Marking Scheme: For a correct answer, 1 mark is awarded.
- Negative Marks: There are no negative marks assigned for wrong answers.
|Section||No. of questions||Duration|
NMAT Language Skills Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension
- Language usage and their rules
- Syntax, and correct grammar
- Fill in the blanks
- Para Jumble
Do You Know: How to Prepare for English
Quantitative Skills, Data Interpretation & DS
- Algebra (Linear/Quadratic Equation)
- Line graph
- Bar graph
- Pie chart
- 2D and 3 D Geometry, and Statistic
- Modern Math
- Number Systems
- Profit and Loss
- Mixture & Solution/Alligations
- Simple/Compound interest
- Permutations and Combinations
- Coordinate Geometry
Check Here: Data Interpretation Questions With Solutions
NMAT Exam Syllabus for Logical Reasoning
- Coding & Decoding
- Strong Arguments and Weak Arguments
- Multi-dimensional arrangements
- Family tree
- Numeric grid
- Critical Reasoning
- Statement Conclusions
- Course of Action
- Blood Relations
Also Check: Best Books For Logical Reasoning
How to download NMAT Exam Syllabus 2019 ?
Candidates who are preparing for the National Medical Admission Test and want to take admission in one of the best medical institute, so need to download the NMAT Syllabus with the help of here presented instructions.
- Initially, candidates must go though the official website of the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies that is nmat.org.in
- After that navigate the home page and move your cursor to preparation section in menu bar
- Now tap to syllabus option under drop down list of preparation section
- Here you need to find the NMAT Syllabus 2019 and exam pattern.
- This will take you towards syllabus and you must download.
- After that, take hard copy of your National Medical Admission Test syllabus for further use.
Links Related to NMAT
|NMAT By GMAC||Get Details|
|NMAT Registration||Get Details|
|NMAT Cut Off||Get Details|
|NMAT Result||Get Details|
|NMAT Admit Card||Get Details|
|NMAT Mock Test||Get Details|
|NMAT Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|NMAT Previous Year Paper||Get Details|
|NMAT Full Form||Get Details|
|How to Prepare for NMAT||Get Details|
NMAT Preparation Tips 2019:
- If you want to do smart preparation then the best way is to know all the previous question papers and do daily practice through online mock test.
- You may learn new words daily from newspaper, news channels, books and many more sources. It will help you to build up your own glossary of essential words.
- Please don’t spoil your time on single question. If you are not able to solve any question, at this time, you must try to attempt other questions to save time and score more.
- As we all know, time is very important, so, time management is the most important factor for competitive exams.
- You must learn all the basic theories and formulas of all the chapters. In case, your basics are not clear, you cannot solve questions.
- For getting good marks, you must create a target for a day and follow it truly.
- Applicants must improve your speed and accuracy day by day.
Best Preparation Books for NMAT 2019
|Book’s Name||Direct Download|
|GMAT Official Guide 2019||Hit Here|
|How to prepare for Logical Reasoning||Hit Here|
|High School English Grammar and Composition Book||Hit Here|
|How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||Hit Here|
|Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation||Hit Here|
|The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude||Hit Here|
|The Mega Yearbook||Hit Here|
|English Comprehension for MAT/ CMAT/ MHCET/ NMAT Exams||Hit Here|
|30 Days to a More Powerful Vocabulary||Hit Here|
|How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude||Hit Here|
About NMAT Entrance Exam 2019
NMAT Aptitude Test is an entrance test which is organized yearly by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. Aspirants who successfully qualify this entrance test will be called for further selection process such as for (GD) Group Discussion and Personal Interview. On this page we have provided all significant details concerning GMAC Exam Syllabus, exam pattern, paper structure and lot more.
NMAT Entrance Exam Syllabus
NMAT Syllabus or NMAT 2019 Syllabus highlights the topics from Language Skills, Quantitative Skills and Logical Reasoning which aspirants need to practicing more and more to qualify the NMIMS Management Aptitude Test. GMAC Exam Pattern comprises fundamental details as numbers of questions, marks, duration and important Topic-Wise details etc.
NMAT Exam Syllabus
Graduate Management Admission Council and many institutions of management courses accept the NMAT scores. On the basis of the rank obtained, aspirants can take admission in best management institutes. From the above provided link, you can download the NMAT Syllabus 2019 PDF or Syllabus of NMAT 2019 by going through online mode.
Candidates we hope that Hope you get sufficient information regarding NMAT Syllabus 2019 and exam pattern from this page. You can also comment your queries regarding NMAT Syllabus 2019 in below comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|How to Solve Objective Type Questions||How To Score Good Grades|
|10 Great Techniques To Read Faster Than Others||What Are Your Strength and Weakness?|