NSO Answer Key
Science Olympiad Foundation will conduct NSO Exam 2021 on 25 Nov 2021, 7 Dec 2021 and 14 Dec 2021 (NSO 2021 Exam (Level 1) Set A) for Class 1 to 12. It is expected that NSO Answer Key for Set A, B, C, D will be released in First Week of January 2022. Students can check SOF NSO Exam Solutions from this page.
Highlights of NSO Answer Key 2022:
- Conducted By: Science Olympiad Foundation
- Exam Name: National Science Olympiad
- Eligibility: Students from Class 1 to 12
- Awards: Up to INR 50,000 + Gold medal + Performance Certificate
- Official Website: www.sofworld.org
NSO Answer Key
National Science Olympiad is one of the most important science Olympiads in Asia. It provides the Science Quotient (SQ), giving their Score, School Rank, City Rank, State Rank, International Rank and Percentile, as well as a Certificate of Participation.
How to Download NSO Exam Answer Key?
- Visit the official website of Science Olympiad Foundation which is sofworld.org
- Select and hit “Answers Keys & Cut Offs” tab.
- It will take you towards new page, having various link here willing aspirants should hit suitable link related to SET.
- After hitting this link, NSO 2022 Answer Key will be displayed.
- Check answers with help of NSO Exam Solution.
- Download NSO Official Answer Key on your desktop.
- Take print out of NSO Answer Sheet or NSO Answer Key PDF for future use.
SOF NSO Answer Key Class Wise:
Science Olympiad Foundation, (SOF) is an educational base organization among several learning organizations of India. National Science Olympiad (NSO) Test is one amongst many tests/exams performed by SOF to promote careers of students in the stream of subjects such as Science, Computer, Mathematics and English in India and also outer of country.
Aspirants if you had participated in the NSO Exam desperately waiting for NSO Answer Key for Class 1 to 12, may get it from this page. Candidates before the publication of SOF NSO results may check answers by making out solutions of their questions with the help of SOF NSO Answer Key 2022.
Check Out List Of: Entrance Exams In India
NSO 2022 Marking Scheme:
There are separate question papers for each class. The medium of the test is English. CBSE, ICSE/ISC, and State Board syllabus is followed for setting the test papers. The exam is conducted during school hours. The question paper consists of three sections:
- For Class 1 to Class 10: Section-1: Logical Reasoning, Section-2: Science and Section-3: Achievers Section
- For Class 11 and Class 12: Section-1: Physics/Chemistry, Section-2: Achievers Section and Section-3 : Mathematics/Biology
|Section||No. of Ques||Marks/Ques||Total Marks|
|For Class 1 to 4|
|For Class 5 to 10|
|For Class 11 and 12|
|Physics & Chemistry||25||1||25|
Get Details Of: Scholarship in India
NSO Answer Key 2022 Details:
The National Science Olympiad is organized every year to motivate applicants to strive for a better and deeper understanding of scientific facts and data and to enhance their reasoning, analytical and problem-solving skills. The National Science Olympiad Test is open to the students of classes 1 to 12.
All school students from class 1st onwards are invited to participate in this NSO, a unique contest that tests their understanding, level of knowledge, applications and power of reasoning. Those applicants, who will participate in exam, can estimate their performance with the help of NSO Solutions. NSO Answer Key Download Link will be available soon.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UGC Approved University List||Top Colleges in India|
|How Do Toppers Study?||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|List of Fake Universities||Best Career Opportunities|