Updated RSMSSB Syllabus 2022 for Forester, Forest Guard, JE and for other exams is given here. Download RSMSSB Syllabus PDF and begin your preparation to score good marks.
Refer this page to know RSMSSB Forester Syllabus and Forest Guard Exam Pattern, as based on the performance of the written exam; participants will get selected for the next round.
RSMSSB Syllabus 2022 Info:
|Name Of The Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Name Of The Post||Forester & Forest Guard|
|Selection Process||Written Test, PET, Interview, DV|
RSMSSB Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2022:
- Objective type written exam question paper will be there.
- General Knowledge (Everyday Science, Aptitude, Social Studies, Geography, History, Culture & Art, Current Affairs) subjects questions will be asked up.
- Time duration is of 01:30 hours (90 minutes) and total marks of the exam is 100.
- The question paper will be only in Hindi
- General Knowledge specific reference to Rajasthan will be asked up.
|Name of the Subject||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Knowledge( Everyday Science, Aptitude, Social Studies, Geography, History, Culture & Art, Current Affairs)||100 Marks||01:30 hours (90 minutes)|
Download: RSMSSB Syllabus PDF
Rajasthan Forest Guard Syllabus 2022:
- Scientific Reasons
- Discoveries & Inventions
- Measuring Tools
- Making Decisions perspective to Science
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations
- Ration and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest
- Number systems
- Computation of whole numbers
- Decimals and fractions
- Relationship between numbers
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration
Get Here: How to Prepare for Maths
- Political aspects
- Nature of society
- Geography of Rajasthan and India
- districts in Rajasthan etc
- freedom movement
- Important dates and years.
- History of Rajasthan & India
- historical places
Read Out: Latest Current Affairs Updates
Culture & Art:
- Major Festival
- Latest Scientific Progress/Development
- National/International Awards
- Indian Languages
- Sports-Athlete such as essential knowledge
Check Related Links:
RSMSSB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2022
|RSMSSB Junior Engineer Civil Syllabus 2022:|
|RSMSSB Junior Engineer Mechanical Syllabus 2022:|
|RSMSSB Junior Engineer Electrical Syllabus 2022:|
RSMSSB JE General Knowledge Syllabus 2022
Candidates should have complete knowledge of Rajasthan. The topics which can be covered in this section are:
- History of Rajasthan
- Art of Rajasthan
- Culture & Traditions of Rajasthan
- Heritage of Rajasthan
- The literature of Rajasthan
- Geography of Rajasthan
- Economy – Rajasthan & India
- Science & Technology etc
History, Art and Culture of Rajasthan, Tradition, Heritage, and Geography of Rajasthan
- Main Source of Rajasthan history
- Main Prehistoric civilizations of Rajasthan.
- Major dynasties and their accomplishments.
- Mughal-Rajput relations.
- Key features of the architecture.
- Important Forts, Monuments & Structures.
- Religious Movement of Rajasthan and Folk god-goddess.
- Main Handicraft, painting, styles of Rajasthan.
- Rajasthani language works of literature Major regional languages.
- Fair, festival, folk music, folk dance, musical instruments, jewellery.
- Rajasthani Culture, Tradition, and Heritage.
- Important Historic tourism Palace.
- Main Personality of Rajasthan.
- Princely states of Rajasthan and British treaties, Mass movement of 1857
- Farmers and public Revolution movement, and the movement Prjamandal.
- Integral of Rajasthan.
- Political Awareness of Rajasthan.
Geography of Rajasthan
- Status and Expansion.
- Main Physic Department – Desert region, Aravali Mountain region, planes.
- Drainage system.
- Natural vegetation.
- Forest and Wildlife Conservation.
- Environmental and ecological issues.
- Agro-climatic and major crops.
- Multipurpose projects.
- Irrigation Projects.
- water conservation
RSMSSB JE Important Books for Preparation
To prepare for the above-mentioned syllabus, candidates can refer to the below-mentioned best books. These recommended (subject-wise) books have all the sub-topics covered in them and will help the candidate to ace their exams.
Best RSMSSB JE Mechanical Books
- S Chand question bank
- Engineer Academy Publication
- RS Khurmi- Mechanical Engineering
- JK Gupta- Mechanical Engineering
- Upkar Prakashan- Objective Mechanical Engineering
Best RSMSSB JE Electrical Book
- Engineer Academy Publication – Electrical Engineering Book for JE
- Made Easy Publication – Electrical Engineering Objective Solved Questions
- GK Publications – JE 2021 Electrical Engineering
- SK Kataria and Sons – Question Bank for Electrical Engineering
- Made Easy Publication – Electrical Engineering Objective Solved Questions
Best RSMSSB JE Civil Books
- Engineers Academy Publication- Civil Engineering for JE
- S Chand Question bank – Civil Engineering
- Ignite Academy – Civil Engineering Subject-Wise Solved Question Book
- CBS – Civil Engineering Through Objective Questions
- GK Pub – Rajasthan General Knowledge
RSMSSB Junior Engineer 2022 Exam Pattern:
- The exam will be a written objective type examination.
- It will consist of 2 different parts.
- Part A will be of General Knowledge of Rajasthan and Part B will be of concerned subjects like; Civil, Mechanical and Electrical.
- With a total of 120 questions, Part A will carry 40 questions and Part B will carry 80 questions.
- Each question will carry 1 mark in the examination.
- There will be a negative marking of ⅓ in the examination.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 40% out of the total marks.
- Candidates need to also score the required cut-off marks. Only those candidates will be selected for the DV process.
- The exam will be for 2 Hours.
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Part A||General Knowledge of Rajasthan||40||40||2 Hours|
|Part B||Concerned Subjects||80||80|
RSMSSB Lower Division Clerk Syllabus 2022
RSMSSB Lower Division Clerk Syllabus: Paper I
RSMSSB Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Stage I consists of 2 different papers carrying a total Weightage of 100 marks. The detailed RSMSSB LDC syllabus post is mentioned below:
|RSMSSB LDC Subjects||Syllabus|
|RSMSSB Lower Division Clerk Mathematics Syllabus|
Square root, Volume, Cubic origin by the Vedic method, Factors, Multiplication Factors, Equations, Linear Equations with two variables, Quadratic equation, Logarithm, Ratio-Proportion, Percentage, Profit-loss, Simple interest, Compound interest, etc.
|RSMSSB Lower Division Clerk General Knowledge Syllabus|
Indian Geography, Science & Technology, Indian Culture & Heritage, Abbreviations, Books & Authors, Indian Polity, General Science, Countries, Capitals & Currencies, Indian Constitution, etc.
|RSMSSB Lower Division Clerk General Knowledge Syllabus|
Physical & Chemical Changes, Oxidation and Reduction Reactions, Catalysts, Hydrocarbons, Allotropes of Carbon, Chloro-Fluoro Carbon or Freons, Compressed Natural Gas, Polymers, Reflection of Light and its Laws, etc.
RSMSSB Lower Division Clerk Syllabus: Paper-II
Candidates can read the detailed syllabus for each post under RSMSSB LDC before filling their RSMSSB Application Form:
|RSMSSB Lower Division Clerk Subjects||Topics|
|RSMSSB Lower Division Clerk General Hindi|
विपरीतार्थक (विलोम)शब्द, संधि और संधि विच्छेद, अनेकार्थक शब्द, सामाजिक पदों की रचना और समाज-विग्रह, कार्यालय पत्रों से संबंधित ज्ञान, अंग्रेजी के पारिभाषिक (तकनीकी) शब्दों के समानार्थक हिंदी शब्द, शब्द-युग्म, उपसर्ग, शब्द- शुद्ध ि: शुद्ध शब्दों का शुद्धिकर
|RSMSSB Lower Division Clerk General English|
Interrogative, exclamatory and Vice Versa, Tenses/ Sequence of Tenses, Antonyms, Knowledge of writing letters, official, Demi Official, Circulars, etc., Use of Articles and Determiners, Voice: Active and Passive, Use of Prepositions, etc.
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Syllabus 2022:
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Subjects
|RSMSSB Lab Assistant General Knowledge|
History of Rajasthan, Rajasthan’s Art, Culture of Rajasthan, Literature, Religious Traditions and Lineage, Geography of Rajasthan
|RSMSSB Lab Assistant Biology|
Pteridophyta, Gymnosperms & Angiosperms, Morphology of Angiosperms, Plant Anatomy, Plant Physiology, Environmental Studies, Biotechnology, Economic Importance of Plants Cell, Genetics, etc.
|RSMSSB Lab Assistant Physics Syllabus|
Dynamics of Rigid Body, Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Electric Current, Optics, Atom, Nuclei, etc.
|RSMSSB Lab Assistant Chemistry Syllabus|
Periodic Table Atomic Properties, s-block & p-block Elements, Chemical Equilibrium, Ionic Equilibrium, Gaseous State, Liquid State, Solid State, Solutions, etc.
RSMSSB Patwari Syllabus 2022
RSMSSB Patwari General Science Syllabus
- Science & daily science, the body of humans, diet and nutrition, etc.
- Key features and important historical events
- Indian Constitution, Governance, Constitutional Development, and Political System.
- Geographical features of India
- Ecological changes, etc.
- Current National Events
RSMSSB Patwari Syllabus for Geography/History/Culture & Polity
- Important historical events of Rajasthan history
- Socio-cultural issues
- Freedom movement, awareness, and political integration
- Folk arts, paintings, and handicrafts, and architecture
- Fairs, festivals, folk music, and folk dances
- Rajasthani culture and heritage, literature
- Important Party venue, etc.
RSMSSB Patwari General Hindi Syllabus
- Treaty of given words and their separation
- Creation of posts, delegation, etc.
- Word pair and its meaning
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Word purification – purifying given impure words
- An appropriate word for the phrase
- Idioms, etc.
RSMSSB Patwari Lab General English Syllabus 2022
- Comprehension of Unseen Passages
- Correction of common errors
RSMSSB Patwari Syllabus for Lab Mental Ability & Reasoning
- Figure Matrix questions
- Alphabet Test
- Blood Relations
- Coding-Decoding, etc.
RSMSSB Patwari Lab Basic Computer Syllabus
- Characteristics of Computers,
- Computer Organization like RAM, ROM, the relationship among Hardware and Software
- Operating System,
- MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
RSMSSB Stenographer Syllabus 2022
|RSMSSB Stenographer Subject||Topics|
|RSMSSB Stenographer General Knowledge of Rajasthan|
कृषक एवं जनजाति आंदोलन, प्रजामण्डल आंदोलन, राजस्थानी भाषा एवं साहित्य की प्रमुख कृतियाँ, क्षेत्रीय बोलियाँ, प्राकृतिक वनस्पति, पशुधन, महत्वपूर्ण ऐतिहासिक पर्यटन स्थल, राजस्थान के इतिहास के प्रमुख स्रोत
|RSMSSB Stenographer Everyday Science Syllabus|
Reflection of light and its laws, Elements, compounds, and mixtures, Physical and chemical changes, Electric potential, Metals and non-metals, Ohm’s law, Baking soda, etc.
|RSMSSB Stenographer General Hindi|
Comprehension passage, Vocabulary, Grammar, Synonyms, Fill in the blanks, Idioms and Phrases, One word substitutions, Antonyms, Muhavare, Samas, Sandhi
|RSMSSB Stenographer General English Syllabus|
Use of Articles and Determiners, Official’s glossary, Technical definitions, Tense/sequence of Tenses Translation of Common English sentences into Hindi and similar, Use of Prepositions, Comprehension of a given passage, Voice: Active and Passive, Synonyms and Antonyms, etc.
RSMSSB Mahila Supervisor Syllabus 2022
The RSMSSB Mahila Supervisor Exam consists of a written examination and interview process. Subjects like English, Hindi, Mathematics, General Knowledge & General Science are asked in the exam. Candidates can check the detailed RSMSSB Mahila syllabus in the table below:
|RSMSSB Mahila Supervisor Subjects||Topics|
|RSMSSB Mahila Supervisor General English Syllabus||Active & Passive Voice, Direct & Indirect Speech, Transformation of Sentences, Usage of Articles, One Word Substitution, Correction of Sentences, Error Detection, Comprehension|
|RSMSSB Mahila Supervisor General Hindi Syllabus|
Antonyms, Synonyms, One word Substitution, Pronouns, Adverbs, Adjectives, Translation of Sentences, Grammar, Vocabulary, etc.
|RSMSSB Mahila Supervisor General Science|
Physical & Chemical Changes, Oxidation & Reduction, Metals & Non-Metals, Reflection of Light & its Laws, Dispersion of Light, Electric Generator & Motor, etc.
|RSMSSB Mahila Supervisor General Knowledge Syllabus|
History of Rajasthan, Art of Rajasthan, Culture & Traditions of Rajasthan, Literature of Rajasthan, Heritage of Rajasthan, Geography of Rajasthan, etc.
|RSMSSB Mahila Supervisor Mathematics Syllabus|
Percentages, Averages, Profit & Loss, Discount, Coding-Decoding, Ratios & Proportions, Problems on Trains, Time & Distances, etc.
RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Syllabus 2022
As per the RSMSSB Exam Pattern, the RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor exam consists of 3 parts in total. Part A includes General Hindi, Part B will General Knowledge of Rajasthan, and while Agriculture related topics are asked in Part C. The detailed agriculture supervisor syllabus pdf is available on the official website.
|RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Subjects||Topics|
|RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor General Hindi|
Synonyms, Adverbs, Pronouns, Antonyms, Translation of Sentences, Adjectives, Grammar, etc.
|RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor General Knowledge of Rajasthan|
राजस्थान की रियासतें एवं ब्रिटिश संधियां, 1857 का जन-आंदोलन, स्थापत्य कला की प्रमुख विशेषताएं, राजस्थान के इतिहास के प्रमुख स्रोत, राजस्थान के धार्मिक आंदोलन एवं लोक देवी देवतायें, मेले, त्यौहार, लोक संगीत, लोक नृत्य, वाद्य यंत्र एवं आभूषण, कृषक एवं जनजाति आंदोलन, प्रजामण्डल आंदोलन
|RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Agriculture Subjects|
Farm Machinery and Post-harvest Processing, Principles of Agronomy and Agricultural Meteorology, Agronomy of Field Crops- I, Basic and applied microbiology, Irrigation and Weed Management, Crop diseases and their management, Seed production techniques in field crops, etc.
RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus 2022
The RSMSSB Librarian Exam Pattern and syllabus include a written exam and interview process. The written entrance exam is segmented into two sections, part A and part B.
RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus: Part A
Part A consists of General Knowledge. The detailed syllabus is mentioned below:
|RSMSSB Librarian Subjects||Topics|
|RSMSSB Librarian General Knowledge|
Main Source of Rajasthan history, Main Prehistoric civilizations of Rajasthan, Major dynasties and their accomplishments, Mughal-Rajput relations, Religious Movement of Rajasthan and Folk god-goddess, Main Handicraft, painting, styles of Rajasthan, etc.
|RSMSSB Librarian Geography Syllabus|
Status and Expansion Aravali Mountain region, Desert region, planes, etc., Drainage system, Natural vegetation, Forest and Wildlife Conservation, etc.
RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus: Part B
The sections included in RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus are Librarian Library & Information Science and Computer.
|RSMSSB Librarian Subjects||Topics|
|RSMSSB Librarian Foundation of Library and Information Science Syllabus|
Concept of library, Information and society, Library as a social institution, Types of libraries: Academic, Special and Public, National library of India, Five laws of library science and their implications, Concept of information literacy, Library movement in India, Library legislation, Library acts in India
|RSMSSB Librarian Library Classification and Cataloguing Syllabus|
Definition, need, purpose and function, Notation: Types and qualities, Colon Classification features & Dewey Decimal Classifications, Principles of helpful sequence, General aspects of common isolates/standard subdivisions, etc.
|RSMSSB Librarian Library Organization and Management|
Administration functions, Scientific and general principles related to management and their implication to library administration, Library sections: Acquisition section-Book selection, procedure & accessioning, Technical processing section, Periodical section Circulation section, etc.
|RSMSSB Librarian Reference Service & Information Service|
Reference and Information Services: Need and purpose, Ready reference service Long-range reference service Initiation, Reference service in School and public library, Organization of reference department, etc.
|RSMSSB Librarian Basics of Computer|
Introduction to computer-Characteristics, Use and types of computers, Computer generations, Computer architecture: output devices, Hardware, and input, Software: Need, its purpose, and kinds, Operating system, Library software: Proprietary, Open-source software
RSMSSB Investigator Syllabus 2022
|RSMSSB Investigator Subjects||Topics|
|RSMSSB Investigator General English Syllabus|
Subject-Verb Agreement, Adverb, Grammar, Cloze Test, Verb, Error Spotting/Phrase Replacement, Idioms & Phrases
|RSMSSB Investigator General Awareness Syllabus|
Countries & Currencies, National & International affairs, Indian Constitution, Current GK, Economic Scene, Daily News, Scientific Research, Sports, Famous Personalities
|RSMSSB Investigator Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus|
Compound Interest, Pipes and Cistern, Time and Work, Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M, Permutation and Combination, Surds and Indices, Average, Logarithm
|RSMSSB Investigator Reasoning & Mental Ability Syllabus|
Clocks & Calendars, Statements & Arguments, Number Series, Non-Verbal Series, Decision Making, Directions, Embedded Figures, Mirror Images, Cubes and Dice, Data Interpretation, Blood Relations, Alphabet Series.
We the team of recruitmentresult.com have provided RSMSSB Syllabus 2022 as well as exam pattern on this page, so that applicants can do effective preparation of the examination.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Prepare for Written Exam||Online Quiz for Competitive Exams|
|How Do Toppers Study?||How To Reduce Negative Marking|