Solapur University Syllabus
Download Updated Solapur University Syllabus 2021!! Solapur University is one of the most reputed University was recognized on 1st Aug 2004. University provides various Postgraduate (PG) and Undergraduate (UG) courses. So, those students who are pursuing B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech, TYBCOM, MA, M.Com and looking for Solapur University Syllabus 2021 can get complete Solapur University Exam Syllabus PDF from here.
Solapur University Courses & Duration
|Certificate Courses||6 months|
|Ph.D. Courses||2 years|
Solapur University Syllabus
|Organization Name||Solapur University|
|Exam Name||B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech, TYBCOM, MA, M.Com|
|Category Name||Solapur University Syllabus|
|Exam date||Update later|
Interesting Facts about University
The full name of Solapur University is Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University, was come into existence on 1st Aug 2004. However, it was inaugurated on 03 Aug 2004 by the Governor of Maharashtra. Solapur University had a Post Graduate Centre of Shivaji University for over two decades. The center for PG studies had 3 PG science departments along with 7 PG courses conducted in the Post Graduate departments. Solapur University has been recognized to grant for the requirements of over 60,000 students community.
Solapur University Syllabus PDF
|Stream Wise||Syllabus In Pdf Format|
|Faculty of Arts and Fine Arts||Download Now|
|Faculty of Social Science||Download Now|
|Faculty of Science||Download Now|
|Faculty of Commerce||Download Now|
|Faculty of Law||Download Now|
|Faculty of Education||Download Now|
|Faculty of Engineering||Download Now|
Download Now: Solapur University Syllabus Courses Wise
Solapur University M.Com Syllabus
|M.Com. Part-I||M.Com. Part-II|
|—||International Marketing -Paper -III|
(Co- Operation & Rural Develop.
Adv. Banking & financial System- Paper- I & II
|Advanced Marketing -Paper -IV|
|M.C.O.B.||Advanced Accountancy Paper -III|
|Taxation||Advanced Accountancy Paper -IV|
|Adv. Marketing||Advanced Costing Paper -III|
|Advanced Accountancy||Advanced Costing Paper – IV|
|Advanced costing||Prin.& Practice of General Insurance -Paper -III|
|Advanced Statistics- Sem- I (w.e.f. 2014- 15)||Prin. & Practice of Life & Health of Insurance-(Research Methodology) Sem- III Paper -IV|
|Advanced Statistics-Sem- II (w.e.f. 2014- 15)||Advanced Statistics|
|—||International Marketing Paper- III|
|—||Adv. Marketing Paper- IV|
|—||M.Com- II- Management Accounting- Sem- III & IV|
|—||M.Com- II- Research Methodology – Sem-III- Paper -II|
Check Here: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Solapur University 2021 Syllabus For B.Sc
|B.Sc Part-I||B.Sc Part-II|
|B.Sc. Part- III|
|Entire Computer Science|
|Geology & Geochemistry|
(w.e.f. -2014- 15)
|—||B.Sc. -II- Psychology|
Solapur University 2021 Syllabus PDF M.A. Part – I History
|HISTORIOGRAPHY Semester – I|
|UNIT – I||Introduction, Meaning of History, Nature, Scope and Definitions of History.|
|UNIT – II||Kinds of History.Auxiliary Science.|
|UNIT – III||Causation, Theory and Laws of History.Interpretation of History Marxist and Hegel.|
|UNIT – IV||Steps of Research Methodology.Sources – Primary, Secondary.Sources of Modern Technique.|
|HISTORIOGRAPHY Semester – II|
|UNIT – I||ChronologyPeriod|
|UNIT – II||Cyclical Theory, Sociological Theory, Ecological Theory.Indian Themes : Labour and Peasant, Varna, Jati, Religion and Culture.|
|UNIT – III||Medieval Period: Arab, Persian, Indian.Modern Period: Rajwade, Khare and Pagadi’s approach to writing history and subaltern approach.|
|UNIT – IV||Arnold Toyanbee.G. S. Sardesai.Nilkanth Shastri.Irfan Habib.Sir Jadunath Sarkar.|
Read Also: How Do Toppers Study
Solapur University Syllabus B.Tech Electronics
For Section I
Unit 1 – Introduction to Internet of Things, Introduction to IoT, different components of an IoT system: embedded systems, sensors, communication systems, cloud, and applications of IoT in various domains.
Unit 2 – Embedded Systems for IoT, Introduction to embedded systems, different components of an embedded system, and basics of microcontroller based embedded systems; basics of Linux based embedded systems, role of embedded systems in IoT.
Unit 3 – Introduction to ARM Introduction to ARM architecture, cortex series classification (A, R, M series), ARM Cortex-M series family, ARM Cortex-M3 processor overview, block diagram, registers, memory map, data accessing, arithmetic, program flow control etc., low-power features, requirements, sleep mode, development of low-power applications, basic embedded C programs for on-chip peripherals.
For Section II
Unit 4 – Communication technologies for IoT Basics of the communication technologies like Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), Zigbee, Wifi, RFID, their architecture, characteristics, limitation, power consumption parameters and applications
Unit 5 – Application protocols for IoT Basics of application protocols like MQTT and CoAP, their features, framework, message formats, implementations and application
Unit 6 – Cloud platforms for IoT Cloud architecture for IoT, concept of APIs, survey of various IoT cloud platforms, understanding the costing structure of cloud for IoT services, performance metrics for cloud platforms in Io
Go Through Related Links Of Solapur University
|Solapur University Time Table||Press Here|
|Solapur University Result||Press Here|
How To Download Solapur University Syllabus 2021?
- Visit to official site of university which is su.digitaluniversity.ac/.
- Follow the “Top Links” and go to “Revised Semester Pattern Syllabus” link.
- Select the appropriate stream and press on desire subject.
- A Solapur University Syllabus pdf file will appear on the screen.
- Download Solapur University Syllabus MA/ Solapur University Syllabus BSC and take a printout of it for further use.
Do You Know: How to Prepare for Written Exam
Latest editions of following reference books.
- Organic Chemistry. Volume 1 – The fundamental principles by I.L. Finar.
- Organic Chemistry. Volume 2 – Stereochemistry and the chemistry of natural. Products by I.L. Finar, Lowpriced Edn. ELBS – Longman
- Organic Chemistry. Volume I, II, III by S.M. Mukharjee, S.P. Singh and R.P. Kapoor. Wiley Eastern Limited.
- Advanced Organic Chemistry by, B.S. Bahl, Arun Bahl. S.Chand & Company, Ltd.
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison – Boyd.
- A Text Book of Organic Chemistry by K.S. Tiwari. S.N. Meharotra. N.K. Vishnoi. Vikas Publication, Meerut.
- Spectroscopic methods in Organic Chemistry by Williams and Fleming. Mc-Graw Hill.
- Stereochemistry of Organic Compounds by E.L. Eliel. Orient Longman.
- Stereochemistry of Organic Compounds by P.S. Kalsi. New Age International Ltd.
- A Guide Book to Mechanism in Organic Chemistry by Peter Sykes.
- Advanced Organic Chemistry, structure, reactions and mechanism by Jerry March. Mc Graw Hill Kogakusha, Ltd.
- Spectroscopy of Organic Compounds by P.S. Kalsi.
- Absorption spectroscopy of Organic molecules by V.M. Parikh.
- College Organic Chemistry Part I & II by G.R. Chatwal.
- Stereochemistry by Nasi Puri.
- Organic synthesis by Smith
Solapur University Syllabus 2021 PDF
Start your preparation for upcoming semester and annual examination such as B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech, TYBCOM, MA, and M.Com with Solapur University Syllabus PDF. Students who are pursuing UG/ PG courses from University of Solapur are advice to check complete Solapur University Syllabus PDF.
Solapur University 2021 Syllabus PDF
University of Solapur conducts Under Graduate or Post Graduate exam twice in year using online mode so those who are search for SU Syllabus may download by following the steps provided above.
Students May Also Search For:
- Solapur University Syllabus Engineering
- Solapur University Syllabus BE Mechanical Engineering
- Solapur University Syllabus B.Sc ECS
- Solapur University Syllabus Civil Engineering
- Solapur University MA Geography Syllabus
- Solapur University LLM Syllabus
- Solapur University LLB Syllabus
- Solapur University New Syllabus
- Solapur University Syllabus Of Engineering
Detailed University of Solapur Syllabus / Solapur University B.Sc, B.Tech, TYBCOM, MA, M.Com Syllabus in PDF is also available here. One can also download Solapur University Syllabus by hitting the direct links. You Can Also Bookmark Our Site By Pressing Ctrl+ Key To Get All Latest Updates
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Problem Solving Techniques||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam||How To Score Good Grades|
|10 Great Techniques To Read Faster Than Others||What Are Your Strength and Weakness?|