SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
Check SSC CHSL Exam Pattern from this page!! Candidates, who are planning to appear in Tier-I/II Exam, must have proper knowledge of SSC CHSL Exam Dates, Duration, and Total Marks etc. Staff Selection Commission will conduct Computer Base Examination (CBE) for SSC CHSL Tier-1 . For more info, please have a look at the below segment.
SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination-2020: Overview-
|Name of the Exam||Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (SSC CHSL Exam)|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name Posts||LDC, DEO, Postal/Sorting Assistants (PA/SA), Court Clerk etc.|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Online for Tier I, Offline for Tier II|
|Number of Stages||Three|
|Online Application Starts from (For Tier-I)||30.11.2020|
|Last date for Online Registration (For Tier-I)||15.12.2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam||To be notified later (CBE)|
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2020
SSC CHSL Exam Selection Process:
There are three stages in SSC CHSL exam:
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 – Computer Based Written Examination
- SSC CHSL Tier 2 – Descriptive Test
- SSC CHSL Tier 3 – Skill Test / Typing Test for the posts of DEO, PA/SA, LDC, and Court Clerk
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Pattern:
Computer Based Examination: Tier-I (Objective Type):
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
(Basic Arithmetic Skill)
|Total||100 Questions||200 Marks|
Do You Know: How To Crack SSC Exam
Highlights Of SSC CHSL Exam Pattern (Tier-I):
- As per Exam Pattern Of SSC CHSL, Objective Type Questions are asked in paper.
- Questions are asked from English Language, General Intelligence, and Quantitative Aptitude & General Awareness.
- In Tier-I, 100 questions will be asked.
- Each section is of 25 question and carry 50 marks.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- Time duration of SSC CHSL exam is of 60 minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Marking Scheme:
|Correct answers||+ 2|
|Calculation of total score||§ Total number of correct answers x 2 Minus§ Total number of incorrect answer x 0.50|
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
SSC CHSL Tier-2 Exam Pattern:
SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper Pattern:
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
- This paper is introduced to assess the writing skills of aspirants.
- Tier-II is descriptive Paper of 100 Marks.
- Exam will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
- SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam will be conducted in Pen and Paper Mode through SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020.
- As per SSC CHSL Exam Pattern, time duration of SSC CHSL Tier-II Paper is of 20 minutes.
- Exam comprises writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words.
- Minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent. Contender’s performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit list.
SSC CHSL Time Duration for Tier-2 Exam:
- Candidates can write the paper either in Hindi or in English as per SSC CHSL Exam Pattern.
- Time duration for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination Tier-II is of 1 hour as per SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent as per SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 2 Exam Pattern.
- Marks of this exam will be calculated in preparing the final list of qualified aspirants according to Pattern Of SSC CHSL Exam.
SSC CHSL 2020 Important Links:
|SSC CHSL Notification||Details|
|SSC CHSL Syllabus||Details|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card||Details|
|SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper||Details|
|SSC CHSL Cut Off||Details|
|SSC CHSL Salary||Details|
|SSC CHSL Books||Details|
|SSC CHSL Previous Papers||Details|
|SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria||Details|
|SSC CHSL Preparation Tips||Details|
|SSC CHSL Mock Test||Details|
|SSC CHSL Exam Pattern||Details|
|SSC CHSL Typing Test||Details|
|SSC CHSL Result||Details|
|SSC CHSL Answer Key||Details|
SSC CHSL Tier 3 Exam Pattern
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator:
SSC CHSL 2020 Exam Pattern consists of listed details.
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
- For positions like Entry Operator in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG), speed Test of at least 15000 key depressions per hour for data entry work to be determined through speed test on Computer.
- Time duration of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes as per Pattern Of SSC CHSL Exam.
- Each candidate will be allotted matter in English containing about 2000-2200 key-depressions which needs to be entered in computer.
Typing Test for LDC/ JSA and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant:
- Those who qualify Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) and Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) will be invited for Typing Test.
- Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi.
- Aspirants opting for English medium should have typing speed of 35 words per minute (w.p.m).
- Those opting for Hindi medium should have typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- The speed will be judged on the accuracy of typing on the Computer of allotted passage in 10 minutes.
START Now: SSC Online Test Series
SSC CHSL Exam Books
|A Complete Guide for SSC Staff Selection Commission|
10 + 2 Level Examination (English)
|SSC Combined Higher Sec. Level (10+2)|
LDC/DEO Exam Guide (English)
|RPH Editorial Board|
|Practice Work Book for SSC CHSL 10+2|
Stage – II Descriptive Exam
|Guide for SSC CHSL 10+2 Stage – II|
Press Here: SSC Official Website
We have listed detailed SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2020-21 for Tier 1, 2 and 3 paper. Check its Official Link to get more details about SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Marking Structure, SSC CHSL Study Material, Exam Pattern Of SSC CHSL 2020 etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SSC Preparation Books||SSC Notification|
|SSC Time Table||SSC Coaching Institutes|
|SSC Exam Pattern||SSC Previous Papers|