SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2022 is a good way to make your preparation strategy for Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam. Therefore, candidates must be aware about SSC CHSL Exam Pattern to start preparation accordingly. By the help of exam pattern, candidate can get a fair idea of the topics that one need to give priority.
Exam Pattern For SSC Tier-I/II Exam consists of number of questions, type of questions, level of exam, duration, Total Marks, marking scheme, etc. You can check complete details about SSC CHSL Exam Scheme; Exam dates etc from this web page of recruitmentresult.com
SSC CHSL Exam Overview:-
|Name of the Exam||Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (SSC CHSL Exam)|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name Posts||LDC, DEO, Postal/Sorting Assistants (PA/SA), Court Clerk etc.|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Number of SSC CHSL Vacancies||Various|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|SSC CHSL Exam Mode|
|Number of Stages||Three|
|Online Application Starts from (For Tier-I)||01-02-2022|
|Last date for Online Registration (For Tier-I)||07-03-2022|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam||May 22|
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2022
There are three stages in SSC CHSL exam:
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 – Computer Based Written Examination
- SSC CHSL Tier 2 – Descriptive Test
- SSC CHSL Tier 3 – Skill Test / Typing Test for the posts of DEO, PA/SA, LDC, and Court Clerk
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL Tier I Exam Pattern:
CBT Tier-I (Objective Type):
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
(Basic Arithmetic Skill)
|Total||100 Questions||200 Marks|
Check Here: Employment News This Week
Tier-I Exam Pattern Highlights:
- As per Exam Pattern Of SSC CHSL, Objective Type Questions are asked in paper.
- Questions are asked from English Language, General Intelligence, and Quantitative Aptitude & General Awareness.
- In Tier-I, 100 questions will be asked.
- Each section is of 25 question and carry 50 marks.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- Time duration of SSC CHSL exam is of 60 minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Marking Scheme:
|Correct answers||+ 2|
|Unattempted question||no mark will be awarded or deducted|
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern:
Descriptive Paper Pattern:
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
- This paper is introduced to assess the writing skills of aspirants.
- Tier-II is descriptive Paper of 100 Marks.
- Exam will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
- SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam will be conducted in Pen and Paper Mode through SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022.
- As per SSC CHSL Exam Pattern, time duration of SSC CHSL Tier-II Paper is of 20 minutes.
- Exam comprises writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words.
- Minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent. Contender’s performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit list.
START Now: SSC Online Test Series
Time Duration for Tier 2 Exam:
- Candidates can write the paper either in Hindi or in English as per SSC CHSL Exam Pattern.
- Time duration for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination Tier-II is of 1 hour as per SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent as per SSC CHSL 2022 Tier 2 Exam Pattern.
- Marks of this exam will be calculated in preparing the final list of qualified aspirants according to Pattern Of SSC CHSL Exam.
SSC CHSL Important Links:
SSC CHSL Tier 3 Exam Pattern
Skill Test for DEO:
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern consists of listed details.
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
- For positions like Entry Operator in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG), speed Test of at least 15000 key depressions per hour for data entry work to be determined through speed test on Computer.
- Time duration of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes as per Pattern Of SSC CHSL Exam.
- Each candidate will be allotted matter in English containing about 2000-2200 key-depressions which needs to be entered in computer.
- Those who qualify Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) and Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) will be invited for Typing Test.
- Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi.
- Aspirants opting for English medium should have typing speed of 35 words per minute (w.p.m).
- Those opting for Hindi medium should have typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- The speed will be judged on the accuracy of typing on the Computer of allotted passage in 10 minutes.
SSC CHSL Exam Books:
|Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||R. S. Aggarwal|
|Objective English for Competitive Examinations||Tata McGraw Hill|
|Quantitative Aptitude||R.S. Agarwal|
|Analytical Reasoning||M K Pandey|
|Quick Learning Objective General English||RS Aggarwal & Vikas Aggarwal|
|Manorama Yearbook 2022 (English and Hindi)||Malayalam Manorama|
|Quicker Mathematics||M. Tyra|
Press Here: SSC Official Website
SSC CHSL Exam Centers:
|Goa||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Andaman and Nicobar||Uttarakhand|
|Madhya Pradesh||Himachal Pradesh|
We have listed detailed SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2022 for Tier 1, 2 and 3 paper. Check its Official Link to get more details about SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Marking Structure, SSC CHSL Study Material, Exam Pattern Of SSC CHSL etc.