SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL Exam for various posts is going to be held in April 2021. Individuals, going to appear For Tier-I/II Exam, can check the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2021 to get detailed information regarding Exam Dates, Duration of exam and Total Marks.
SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination Overview:-
|Name of the Exam||Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (SSC CHSL Exam)|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name Posts||LDC, DEO, Postal/Sorting Assistants (PA/SA), Court Clerk etc.|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Online for Tier I, Offline for Tier II|
|Number of Stages||Three|
|Online Application Starts from (For Tier-I)||30.11.2020|
|Last date for Online Registration (For Tier-I)||15.12.2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam||12 April – 27 April 2021|
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2021
SSC CHSL Exam Selection Process:
There are three stages in SSC CHSL exam:
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 – Computer Based Written Examination
- SSC CHSL Tier 2 – Descriptive Test
- SSC CHSL Tier 3 – Skill Test / Typing Test for the posts of DEO, PA/SA, LDC, and Court Clerk
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL Tier I Exam Pattern:
Computer Based Examination: Tier-I (Objective Type):
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
(Basic Arithmetic Skill)
|Total||100 Questions||200 Marks|
Check Here: Employment News This Week
Highlights Of SSC CHSL Exam Pattern (Tier-I):
- As per Exam Pattern Of SSC CHSL, Objective Type Questions are asked in paper.
- Questions are asked from English Language, General Intelligence, and Quantitative Aptitude & General Awareness.
- In Tier-I, 100 questions will be asked.
- Each section is of 25 question and carry 50 marks.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- Time duration of SSC CHSL exam is of 60 minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Marking Scheme:
|Correct answers||+ 2|
|Unattempted question||no mark will be awarded or deducted|
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern:
SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper Pattern:
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
- This paper is introduced to assess the writing skills of aspirants.
- Tier-II is descriptive Paper of 100 Marks.
- Exam will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
- SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam will be conducted in Pen and Paper Mode through SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021.
- As per SSC CHSL Exam Pattern, time duration of SSC CHSL Tier-II Paper is of 20 minutes.
- Exam comprises writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words.
- Minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent. Contender’s performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit list.
START Now: SSC Online Test Series
SSC CHSL Time Duration for Tier 2 Exam:
- Candidates can write the paper either in Hindi or in English as per SSC CHSL Exam Pattern.
- Time duration for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination Tier-II is of 1 hour as per SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent as per SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 2 Exam Pattern.
- Marks of this exam will be calculated in preparing the final list of qualified aspirants according to Pattern Of SSC CHSL Exam.
SSC CHSL Important Links:
SSC CHSL Tier 3 Exam Pattern
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator:
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern consists of listed details.
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
- For positions like Entry Operator in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG), speed Test of at least 15000 key depressions per hour for data entry work to be determined through speed test on Computer.
- Time duration of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes as per Pattern Of SSC CHSL Exam.
- Each candidate will be allotted matter in English containing about 2000-2200 key-depressions which needs to be entered in computer.
Typing Test for LDC/ JSA and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant:
- Those who qualify Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) and Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) will be invited for Typing Test.
- Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi.
- Aspirants opting for English medium should have typing speed of 35 words per minute (w.p.m).
- Those opting for Hindi medium should have typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- The speed will be judged on the accuracy of typing on the Computer of allotted passage in 10 minutes.
SSC CHSL Exam Books
|A Complete Guide for SSC Staff Selection Commission|
10 + 2 Level Examination (English)
|SSC Combined Higher Sec. Level (10+2)|
LDC/DEO Exam Guide (English)
|RPH Editorial Board|
|Practice Work Book for SSC CHSL 10+2|
Stage – II Descriptive Exam
|Guide for SSC CHSL 10+2 Stage – II|
Press Here: SSC Official Website
We have listed detailed SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2021-22 for Tier 1, 2 and 3 paper. Check its Official Link to get more details about SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Marking Structure, SSC CHSL Study Material, Exam Pattern Of SSC CHSL etc.