A Stenographer works in courtroom and writes down spoken words by typing them into a steno machine, a kind of shorthand typewriter. Stenographer Salary is quite impressive. Check Stenographer Grade C & D Salaries Per Month along with Allowances from here.
Stenographer earns the standard benefits such as HRA, health insurance, paid time off, and possibly may qualify for instruction compensation and a retirement account. Besides the basic pay, Stenographer also earns a heavy perks and allowances.
What is Stenographer Salary in India?
|Stenographer Salary Per Month||Rs 148,845 – Rs 602,637|
|Bonus||Rs 0.00 – Rs 37,967|
|Profit Sharing||Rs 10,043|
|Total Stenographer Pay Scale||Rs 151,412 – Rs 613,452|
What is Stenographer Salary in Hand As Per Organization?
SSC Stenographer Salary 2021
|SSC Stenographer Grade C Salary|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 4200 /-|
(Pay Band 2)
|Initial Pay||Rs. 5200/-|
(1) + (2)
|SSC Stenographer Grade D Salary|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 2400 /-|
(Pay Band 1)
|Initial Pay||Rs. 5200/-|
(1) + (2)
Get Details Of Latest: Stenographer Recruitment
UPSC Stenographer Salary:
- After selection in Union Public Service Commission as Stenographer, applicants will also paid consolidated amount of salary of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- or Rs. 9300 – 34800/-with Grade pay of Rs. Rs. 5200/-
- Other allowances will also admissible to appointed job seekers as according to terms and policies along with Stenographer 2020 Salary Per Month.
Court Stenographer Salary:
- State governments, local governments and court reporting agencies are your most likely employers, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- From 2014-2024, employment was projected to rise 2%.
- Applicants will get monthly salary of Rs. 49,500
Stenographer 2021 Stenographer Salary Experience Wise:
- Stenographer 2021 Salary by Experience has a positive trend.
- Freshers Stenographer with less than 5 years of experience may get salary of Rs 248,000.
- Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime Stenographer Pay Scale.
- A Stenographer with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of Rs 271,000 based.
- An experienced Stenographer which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can get an average total compensation of Rs 298,000.
- A Stenographer with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of Rs 501,000 based on 13 salaries.
Know About: Editor Salary in India
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the Salary of Stenographer Grade C?
- The Pay Scale for Stenographer C in 6th CPC was 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of 4200.
- The corresponding Stenographer Salary Structure in 7 CPC Pay Matrix is 35400 plus allowances.
Q2. What is the average salary of a stenographer in India?
A Stenographer earns an average salary of Rs 268,301 per year.
Q3. What is the starting salary of a stenographer?
The base salary for Stenographer ranges from 9300-34800 with the average base salary of Rs. 39,304.
What is Career Prospects of Stenographer?
- Stenographer can search good opportunities in secretarial departments of various Government as well as Private Offices.
- Hand work and commitment can leads them to the higher Positions like Personal Assistant and Private Secretary which are considered as Gazetted posts.
- Each state has different requirements for stenographers, but all states require stenographers to pass examinations to gain their credentials before they are employed.
Know about: Best Career Opportunities
Stenographer Pay Scale and Perks:
Furthermore, apart from the Stenographer Remuneration, applicants will receive various allowances that government employees enjoy. These allowances are:
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Transport Allowance
Stenographer Salary 2021Details:
The Stenographer Salaries depends on geographical location and as well as the level of experience that they bring to the job. Stenographers have to be licensed and certified in addition to passing a special exam.
Applicants if you want to ask anything regarding Stenographer Salary and Allowances, then you are free to ask anything by dropping your comment in below provided comment box.
Applicants can get whole acknowledgement regarding Stenographer Salary After 7th Pay Commission from above section of this page which is well prepared by team members of recruitmentresult.com