The government has launched a portal known as Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2023 with the aim to provide educational facilities to students who belongs to financially weaker sections.
From this article you can collect complete details regarding the Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Scheme such as about Vidyasaarathi Scholarship portal, way to fill Application Form, Scheme objective, benefits, features, Eligibility Criteria, essential documents etc from here. So, if you are interested read this article carefully.
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Scheme has been commenced to provide financial assistance to meritorious students from low income families to meet a part of their day to day expenses while pursuing higher studies.
Overview Of Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
|Conducting Body||ACC (Associated Cement Companies)|
|Name of The Scholarship||ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship|
|Eligible Standard||Under Graduate Course, ITI, B.E./B.Tech, Diploma.|
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Schemes is available for those students who are pursuing for ITI, undergraduate courses, BE/BTECH, or Diploma courses. Vidyasaarat hi scholarship program is only available for students that are residing near the ACC plant across India. Candidates who meet required eligibility criteria can submit Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Application Form before last date.
Types Of Scholarships Under Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
- Concord Biotech Limited Scholarship for B.E / B.Tech Courses
- Concord Biotech Limited Scholarship for ITI Scholarship
- The Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship for Class 12 Students
- Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship for Class 11 Students
- Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship for Students Pursuing full-time ITI
- The Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship for UnderGraduate
- Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship for Students Pursuing Full-time Postgraduate Courses
- Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship for Diploma/ Polytechnic Students
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Those Candidates who are applying for Vidyasaarathi Scholarship can check eligibility criteria from below:
|Courses||Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria|
- This scheme is applicable to the candidates whose family income is less than Rs.5,00,000
- The employees of ACC and their children are not eligible for this scheme.
Must Read: How to Get Scholarship
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship – Available Schemes
|Concord Biotech Limited Scholarship for B.E/ B.Tech Course||Upto Rs. 40000|
|Concord Biotech Limited Scholarship for ITI Course||Upto Rs. 15000|
|Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship for Class 12 students||Rs. 10000|
|Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship for class 11 students||Rs. 10000|
|Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship for students pursuing fulltime ITI||Rs. 10000|
|Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship for Under Graduate Students||Upto Rs. 30000|
|Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship for Students pursuing Fulltime Post-Graduate Course||Upto Rs. 40000|
|Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship for Diploma/Polytechnic students||Rs. 10000|
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Amount
- The general Vidyasaarathi Scholarship amount is up to Rs.5000.
- Diploma Students can receive the amount up to Rs.20,000.
- Students of ITI can receive the scholarship up to Rs.20,000
- E./B.Tech students can receive the amount up to Rs.30,000
- The financial aid for the Undergraduates students is up to Rs.5000.
Check Details Of: Scholarship in India
Steps to Apply Online Vidyasaarathi Scholarship –
- Firstly, Eligible Candidates need to visit the Official Website of NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited i.e. https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/
- On Homepage, Hit “APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP” Button, if you are not registered. Or If you are already registered then press “click here to login” option
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Application Form page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Now, Candidates need to enter the required details like enter title, name, mobile no., email ID and password
- Enter the captcha code shows on the screen; select the checkbox and Press “Submit” option.
- Login to the portal and choose for which scholarship you wish to apply.
- Enter the asked information in the form, upload the documents as listed.
- Press submit option after review and take a print out of the form for further use.
Important Links Related To Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
|Vidyasaarathi-Scholarship Registration Link||Press Here|
|Vidyasaarathi-Scholarship FAQ’s||Press Here|
|Vidyasaarathi-Scholarship Available Schemes||Press Here|
Required Documents To Apply For Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
Following documents are required to apply for Vidyasaarathi scholarship:-
- Aadhar number
- Ration card number
- College fee receipt
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Voter ID card
- Domicile certificate
- PAN card
- Income certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Allotment letter
- 10th class marksheet
- 12th class marksheet
- Address proof
Must Check: Scholarship for Engineering Students
FAQ’s Related To Vidyasaarthi Scholarship:
Ques: What is ‘Disbursed status’ of scholarship application?
Ans: Status ‘Disbursed’ refer that scholarship amount/fund is credited to student bank account or Institute bank account. If amount/fund not credited check with your bank or you can contact us on Vidyasa[email protected] or call our customer care number 022-40904484.
Ques: How the fund for scholarship is disbursed/transferred?
Ans: Scholarship of an applicant will be disbursed directly to the applicant’s registered bank account or institute bank account.
Ques: How should I check the status of my application online?
Ans: You have to login on portal by entering your registered email id and password. Once login, you will be redirected to dashboard. Under the field header named ‘Action’ you can check your applications current status.
Ques: What if in some cases scholarship scheme is not showing/displayed under “Search and Apply” Tab?
Ans: As per the input provided by the student, if student do not fit into the eligibility criteria, then scholarship cannot be provided.
Ques: Can I edit the information already saved and upto what time?
Ans: All the information can be edited till the closure of application form. After final submission, your application will be forwarded to the next level and application hereby cannot be edited.
Ques: Which fields in the Profile/application form are mandatory?
Ans: Fields provided with red asterisk (*) mark are mandatory fields.
Ques: What if I forget password of my Login ID?
Ans: You can click on “Forgot password” option provided on the Login page of Vidyasaarathi Portal and you will be asked to provide your registered e-mail address. Vidyasaarathi Portal will send a system generated password on your registered email address.
Check Details of: Scholarship For 10th Passed Students
Searches Related To It:
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2023 Last Date
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Status
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Result
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Application Form
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Login
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2023 Status
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Details
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Scheme
- Vidyasaarathi (Scholarship) Amount
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Documents
- vidyasaarathi.co.in scholarship portal
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Notification
- Vidyasaarathi (Scholarship) NSDL
- Vidyasaarathi (Scholarship) Online
- How To Apply Vidyasaarathi (Scholarship) Online Application
Address – Time Tower, 1st floor, Kamla Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013
Helpline Number- (022) 40904484
Email Id- [email protected]
I hope that this page of Vidyasaarthi (Scholarship) 2023 is useful to you. Candidates can stay connected with our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com to get all information related to it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|How Do Toppers Study?||List of Fake Universities|
|UGC Approved University List||Entrance Exam in India|
|Counselling Schedule||Best Career Opportunities|