NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited has started Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2020 to provide financial assistance to meritorious students from low income families to meet a part of their day to day expenses while pursuing higher studies. Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Schemes is available for those students who are pursuing for ITI, undergraduate courses, BE/BTECH, or Diploma courses. Vidyasaarathi scholarship program is only available for students that are residing near the ACC plant across India. Candidates who meet required eligibility criteria can submit Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Application Form before last date.
Overview Of Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
|Conducting Body||ACC (Associated Cement Companies)|
|Name of The Scholarship||ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship|
|Eligible Standard||Under Graduate Course, ITI, B.E./B.Tech, Diploma.|
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Those Candidates who are applying for Vidyasaarathi Scholarship can check eligibility criteria from below:
- Under Graduate Course Scholarships:
Qualification criteria: Minimum 50% in Class 12
Courses: Bachelors of Science, Commerce, Arts any other bachelors equivalent course
- B.E/B.Tech Scholarships:
Qualification criteria: Minimum 50% in Class 12, Minimum 50% in Diploma
- ITI Course Scholarships:
Qualification criteria: Minimum 35% in Class 10
- Diploma Scholarships:
Qualification criteria: Minimum 50% in Class 10
- This scheme is applicable to the candidates whose family income is less than Rs.5,00,000
- The employees of ACC and their children are not eligible for this scheme.
Must Read: How to Get Scholarship
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship – Available Schemes
|Concord Biotech Limited Scholarship for B.E/ B.Tech Course||Upto Rs. 40000|
|Concord Biotech Limited Scholarship for ITI Course||Upto Rs. 15000|
|Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship for Class 12 students||Rs. 10000|
|Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship for class 11 students||Rs. 10000|
|Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship for students pursuing fulltime ITI||Rs. 10000|
|Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship for Under Graduate Students||Upto Rs. 30000|
|Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship for Students pursuing Fulltime Post-Graduate Course||Upto Rs. 40000|
|Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship for Diploma/Polytechnic students||Rs. 10000|
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Amount
- The general Vidyasaarathi Scholarship amount is up to Rs.5000.
- Diploma Students can receive the amount up to Rs.20,000.
- Students of ITI can receive the scholarship up to Rs.20,000
- E./B.Tech students can receive the amount up to Rs.30,000
- The financial aid for the Undergraduates students is up to Rs.5000.
Check Details Of: Scholarship in India
Steps to Apply Online Vidyasaarathi Scholarship –
Step 1: Firstly, Eligible Candidates need to visit the Official Website of NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited i.e. https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/
Step 2: On Homepage, Hit “APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP” Button, if you are not registered. Or If you are already registered then press “click here to login” option
Step 3: Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Application Form page will be displayed on your computer screen.
Step 4: Now, Candidates need to enter the required details like enter title, name, mobile no., email ID and password
Step 5: Enter the captcha code shows on the screen; select the checkbox and Press “Submit” option.
Step 6: Login to the portal and choose for which scholarship you wish to apply.
Step 7: Enter the asked information in the form, upload the documents as listed.
Step 8: Press submit option after review and take a print out of the form for further use.
Important Links Related To Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
|Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Registration Link||Press Here|
|Vidyasaarathi Scholarship FAQ’s||Press Here|
|Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Available Schemes||Press Here|
Documents Required For Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2020
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg or .png file only
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of Identity
- Address proof
- Class 10th, 12th Mark sheet
- 1st year passing mark sheet (for 2nd year students)
- 2nd year passing mark sheet (for 3rd year students)
- Student Bank Passbook
- Admission confirmation letter
- College fees receipts
- Latest Income certificate
- Optional document PAN No/ Voter ID card/ Passport
FAQ’s Related To Vidyasaarthi Scholarship
Ques: What is ‘Disbursed status’ of scholarship application?
Ans: Status ‘Disbursed’ refer that scholarship amount/fund is credited to student bank account or Institute bank account. If amount/fund not credited check with your bank or you can contact us on Vidyasaarathi@nsdl.co.in or call our customer care number 022-40904484.
Ques: How the fund for scholarship is disbursed/transferred?
Ans: Scholarship of an applicant will be disbursed directly to the applicant’s registered bank account or institute bank account.
Ques: How should I check the status of my application online?
Ans: You have to login on portal by entering your registered email id and password. Once login, you will be redirected to dashboard. Under the field header named ‘Action’ you can check your applications current status.
Read This: How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam
Ques: What if in some cases scholarship scheme is not showing/displayed under “Search and Apply” Tab?
Ans: As per the input provided by the student, if student do not fit into the eligibility criteria, then scholarship cannot be provided.
Ques: Can I edit the information already saved and upto what time?
Ans: All the information can be edited till the closure of application form. After final submission, your application will be forwarded to the next level and application hereby cannot be edited.
Ques: Which fields in the Profile/application form are mandatory?
Ans: Fields provided with red asterisk (*) mark are mandatory fields.
Ques: What if I forget password of my Login ID?
Ans: You can click on “Forgot password” option provided on the Login page of Vidyasaarathi Portal and you will be asked to provide your registered e-mail address. Vidyasaarathi Portal will send a system generated password on your registered email address.
Searches Related To It:
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2020 Apply Online
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2020 Last Date
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Status
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Result
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Application Form
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Login
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2020 Status
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Details
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Scheme
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Amount
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Documents
- vidyasaarathi.co.in scholarship portal
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Notification
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship NSDL
- Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Online
- How To Apply Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Online Application
Vidyasaarthi Scholarship Important Dates
- Last Date To apply for Schindler Igniting Minds (SIM) Renewal Scholarship for B.E./B.Tech (20-21): 02-10-2020
I hope that this page of Vidyasaarthi Scholarship 2020 is useful to you. Candidates can stay connected with our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com to get all information related to it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|How Do Toppers Study?||List of Fake Universities|
|UGC Approved University List||Entrance Exam in India|
|Counselling Schedule||Best Career Opportunities|