Admit Card is one of the most essential document that is required for participating in various government and competitive exams. Without Hall Ticket, contenders will not be able to sit in the examination hall. Applicants applied for the upcoming 2021 examinations can download organization wise admit cards from the below given links.
Admit Cards are necessary for verifying the identity of the candidates at the time of examination as well as during further selection process. So, participants must keep their hall ticket safe with them till the complete process is over.
Latest Released Admit Card 2021:
- CTET Admit Card 2021 Check @ctet.nic.in Hall Ticket, CBSE CTET Exam Date
- BARC Admit Card 2021 Out! ASO/Security Guard Download Call Letter @barc.gov.in
- IGNOU Hall Ticket 2021 | Released! Asst Registrar & Security Officer CBT Admit Card
- HBSE 10th Admit Card 2021 | Check Here Haryana Board Jan Compartment Exam Dates
- HBSE 12th Admit Card 2021 | By Roll No. Haryana Board XII Jan Exam Hall Ticket
- Assam PSC Admit Card 2021 – Asst Architect Exam Date (OUT) @www.apsc.nic.in
- UPPSC Admit Card 2021 Out – Download Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Call Letter
- IBPS RRB Admit Card 2021 (Released) RRBs -CRP-IX Online Main Exam Call Letter
- KPSC Hall Ticket 2021 Issued! Karnataka PSC Assistant/FDA (Jan) Exam Admit Card
- UKPSC Admit Card 2021 Released | Download Personal Assistant Skill Test Call Letter
Admit Card 2021
How to Download Hall Ticket 2021?
- Firstly, applied candidate’s needs to visit the official website of that organization for which they have applied for the exam.
- On the home page of the opened website, visit the admit card section.
- Press the link as per the exam and enter all the necessary details such as Registration ID or Roll No. or date of Birth or Security password for downloading the hall ticket.
- After entering the details, submit the admit card page.
- Within few seconds, applicants will be able to download the hall ticket.
- Take a print out of the downloaded Call Letter and bring it at the time of examination.
Documents Required in the Examination Center:
- Printout of the admit card.
- Passport size photograph for pasting on the attendance sheet during the examination.
- A valid Identity Proof – Driving License/PAN Card/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Passport/Aadhaar Enrolment No.
Instructions mentioned in the Admit Card:
- Students have to carry a simple transparent Ball Point Pen.
- Candidates must check the location of the centre and reach the examination venue on time.
- Do not carry any watches with them as the exam hall will be equipped with wall clock.
- Without valid admit card, contenders will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
Frequently Asked Questions on Admit Card 2021:
Question: What happens if any candidate lost the hall ticket?
Answer: Admit Card can be downloaded again from the official website. Candidates are advised to keep the soft copies of the call letter for future purpose.
Question: Is it compulsory to carry the identity proof along with the admit card at the examination venue?
Answer: Yes, students have to carry the identity proof as well as passport size photograph at the exam hall.
You May Also Check:-
Candidates are advised to check all the personal and examination details mentioned on the Admit Card 2021 and if found any discrepancy, then they can rectify it as soon as possible. Individuals must bookmark our web portal recruitmentresult.com for latest updates regarding upcoming 2021 exams.