Andhra University Syllabus
Andhra University Syllabus 2018: Students who become tired to get preparation from old Andhra University Syllabus may download latest UG & PG AU syllabus from this page. We have given complete BA/BCOM/B.ED/MBA/MCA and for others syllabus for making ease for the candidates. Applicants may download AU exam syllabus through online mode via its official website given below. Aspirants who were waiting for the latest syllabus for the preparation of upcoming year exam may check Andhra University Syllabus PDF from its main internet site portal.
The UG & PG exams of various courses are conducted by Andhra University for all those students who are pursuing UG/PG programs like B.Com, MBA, and MCA etc. from this university. Applicants who qualify these exams will promote to the next higher level. So, contenders are advised to start their preparation now. Individual may collect Andhra University Syllabus 2018 by going through beneath segment of this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Andhra University Syllabus
Students should get prepare according to below given AU exam syllabus. Candidates will definitely to success to score highest marks in exam. After completion of examination procedure, the AU result will be declared on official website. Contenders can check it by visiting its official Website and after checking result, applicants should take print out copy of it for future use.
B.A. Course Subjects:
|English language including communication Skills|
B.Sc. Courses Subjects:
English language including communication skills
Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam: Check Here
B.A History (Sem I):
|Unit||Topics To Be Covered|
M.A /M.SC Mathematics (Sem 1):
|Topics To Be Covered|
|Algebra – I|
|UNIT-I||Group Theory: Definition of a Group- Some Examples of Groups- Some preliminary Lemmas- SubgroupsA counting principle- Normal subgroups and Quotient Groups-Homomorphisms- Automorphisms|
|UNIT-II||Group Theory: Cayley”s Theorem- Permutation Groups- Another counting principle- Sylow’s Theorem- Direct products- Finite Abelian Group|
|UNIT-III||Ring Theory Definition and Examples of Rings- Some special classes of Rings- Homomorphisms- Ideals and Quotient Rings- More Ideals and Quotient Rings- The Field of Quotients of an Integral Domain|
|UNIT-IV||Ring Theory Euclidean Rings- A particular Euclidean Ring- Polynomial Rings- Polynomials over the Rational Field- Polynomial Rings over Commutative Rings.|
|Real Analysis – I|
|UNIT-I||Basic TopologyUNIT–II Numerical Sequences and Series|
|Topology – I|
|UNIT-I||Sets and FunctionsUNIT-II Metric spaces|
|UNIT-III||Metric spaces (Continued) and Topological spaces|
|UNIT-IV||Compactness and Prescribed book|
|Differential Equations – I|
|UNIT-I||Second order linear differential equationsUNIT-II Oscillation theory and boundary value problems|
|UNIT-III||Power series solutions|
|UNIT-IV||Systems of first order equations|
|Linear Algebra And Discrete Mathematics|
|UNIT-I||Elementary Canonical FormsUNIT-II Simultaneous Triangulation-Simultaneous Diagonalization-Direct-sum Decompositions-Invariant Direct Sums-The Primary Decomposition Theorem|
|UNIT-III||Definitions of lattices, Modular lattices and distributive lattices|
Basic properties, Boolean polynomials, ideals, minimal forms of Boolean polynomials
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
How to Download Andhra University Syllabus?
- Interested aspirants should visit the official website of university that is www.andhrauniversity.edu.in
- Go to Academics section from taskbar of homepage and select syllabus from the list.
- Select an appropriate link of required course for which you want to apply for.
- Choose an option from PDF Format or word format
- Syllabus will appear on your screen, save and download it for exam use.
- Students should get prepare for the examination according to latest syllabus which has been given on our page.
- Candidates should practice from old sample papers and model papers.
- Time strategy is very important for better preparation, So, aspirants should make time table.
- Written practice plays an important role which keeps remembers in our mind. So, applicants should learn in written any topic.
- Take 15 minutes breaks after regular study.
- Healthy diet keeps our mind and body fit. So, take proper diet.
- Go to early bed and wake up early is the key to get success and achieve any goal in life. So, apply it here also.
Check These Quick Updates:
Candidates can check and download Andhra University Syllabus 2018 through this Official Link so you can start preparation as per the course and start preparation according to its contents.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Andhra University Cut Off||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|
|List of Universities in Andhra Pradesh||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|