Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to issue APPSC Notification for recruitment of eligible candidates on various vacancies in Group 1,2,3,4. If you are interested to apply for any competitive exam for APPSC then you can check out the updates from this page.
The commission would issue the APPSC Exam Calendar for 2019, in which you can check the dates regarding latest upcoming ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ పుస్క్ Notification and exams. Candidates can apply for any APPSC Recruitment after releasing of APPSC Notification 2019.
APPSC Upcoming Exam Updates
Contenders, keen to be the part of this government organization is informed that here you can find the entire information related to Upcoming APPSC 2019 Recruitment Notifications as well as APPSC Exam Notification details also.
Our team member’s recruitmentresult.com has updated this page also as per the Latest APPSC 19 Notifications; you should go through this page and grab all the information in detail.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has responsibility to inform contenders regarding Latest APPSC Jobs 2019 by releasing APPSC 2019 Notifications. Afterwards organization conducts written examination for evaluating the ability of the contenders.
APPSC Group Wise Notification:
Following are the notifications of AP Public Service Commission. We have placed all the notifications group wise, so you should check it and apply for the suitable post as per your interest and qualification:
APPSC Group 1 Notification
|APPSC Group 1 Syllabus||APPSC Group 1 Notification|
|APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket||APPSC Group 1 Results|
APPSC Group 2 Notification
APPSC Notification of GROUP III
|Group 3 Syllabus||APPSC Group 3 Answer Key|
|APPSC Group 3 Results||APPSC Group 3 Hall Ticket|
APPSC Notification of GROUP IV
|APPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket||APPSC Group 4 Notification|
|APPSC Group 4 Syllabus||—-|
APPSC Technical Services
|APPSC Departmental Test Results||APPSC Departmental Test|
|APPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket||—–|
APPSC Group Wise Vacancies
Vacancies under Group 1
Under group- 1 Non-Technical Services comes. Following are the names of posts, which comes under grade-1. Let’s have a look:
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police Category- II
- Commercial Tax Officer
- Regional Transport Officer
- Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies
- District Panchayat Officer
- District Registrar
- Divisional Fire Officer
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails
- Assistant Commissioner of Labour
- Assistant Excise Superintendent
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II
- District Social Welfare Officer
- District Backward Classes Welfare Officer including Assistant Director
- District Tribal Welfare Officer
- District Employment Officer
- Lay Secretary & Treasurer Grade-II
- Assistant Treasury Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer
Vacancies under Group-2
The posts mentioned below are comes under group-2. You can apply for any posts: Executive Posts as per your qualification:
- Executive Posts
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-III
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer
- Mandal Revenue Officer
- Sub-Registrar Grade-II
- Junior Employment Officer
- Co-operative Sub-Registrar
- Assistant Labour Officer
- Extension Officer
- Excise Sub-Inspector
- Executive Officer Grade-II
- Non-Executive Posts
- Senior Accountant
- Auditor in A.P. Pay & Accounts
- Senior Accountant
- Senior Auditor
- Assistant Section Officer in Secretariat Sub-Service
- Assistant Section Officer in A.P. Legislature
- Assistant Section Officer (Fin. & Plg. Fin. Dept.)
- Assistant Section Officer (Law Dept.)
- Assistant Auditor
- Typist-cum-Assistant in A.P. Secretariat Service
- Typist-cum-Assistant in A.P. Legislature Sub-Service
- Typist-cum-Assistant (Fin. & Plg. Fin. Dept.)
- Typist-cum-Assistant (Law Dept.)
- Assistant-cum-Typist (Heads of Dept.) in A.P. Ministerial Service
- Junior Assistant (Heads of Departments) in A.P.Ministerial Service
- Junior Accountant (Directorate)
- Junior Accountant (Directorate) in A.P. Govt. Life Insurance Sub-Service
Vacancies under Group III
Here below we have mentioned the posts, which come under group 3:
- Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies
- Village Development Officer
Vacancies in Group IV
Following posts comes under Group 4:
- Junior Stenos
- Typists and Junior Assistants in Judicial Ministerial Services and Junior Stenos
- Typists in the Offices of the Heads of the Departments
APPSC Technical Services:
- Assistant Engineer
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector
- Assistant Director of Legal Metrology
- Industrial Promotion Officer
- Assistant Conservator of Forests
Aspirants, if you want to grab above listed APPSC Vacancy, you may need to qualify APPSC Exam which is conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission in two phase namely preliminary or mains examination. So you’re advised to stay updated with us and get all Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recent Notifications / psc.ap.gov.in Notification from here and grasp Jobs in Government Sector.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Notifications
In order to apply for Latest Recruitment Notification, contenders must know about the requirements as well as selection procedure details. To guide aspirants, we have provided step by step details of APPSC Notifications 2019 at the underneath section, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead and grab complete information as soon as possible.
APPSC Eligibility Criteria 2019:
Contenders, if you want to get Andhra Pradesh PSC Vacancy, you are required to have knowledge regarding APPSC Eligibility Criteria. As per the requirements, aspirants must have passed 10+2 with relevant stream from recognized board and having degree or diploma in concerned stream from reputed university or institutions as mentioned in APPSC Notifications 2019.
Procedure to Submit APPSC Application Form 2019:
Applying contenders for APPSC Notification 2019 are required to follow below mentioned guidelines for submitting their online application form.
- First of all, contenders may apply for APPSC Recruitment through online and offline mode by the visiting the official website of organization that is www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “Latest Notification” section and choose suitable link for that posts which you want to apply.
- Then, candidates must read the official APPSC Notifications 2019 before filling the form.
- After reading the APPSC Notification 2019, candidates can fill the form with the complete details in correct manner.
- When the form has filled, must upload essential documents with the form.
- Finally, you can submit it by the pressing on submit button.
- Applicants have to fill application form which can be downloaded through the official website.
- After downloading the form, need to fill it with complete details in proper manner.
- When you have filled form, must attach all attested with all certifications and documents, passport size photograph with the form.
- Finally, containing an envelope which should be super scribed “Application for the posts of…………” and send it to the postal address.
Read Now: Latest PSC Jobs Notification
APPSC Selection Process 2019:
It is informed to the contenders that APPSC Exam Selection Procedure comprises three rounds i.e. Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Personal Interview. Only qualified contenders in prelims examination will be able to participate in next round as per APPSC Notification 2019. TA/ DA will be admissible to the contenders as per the norms of the organization.
|APPSC Exam Pattern||APPSC Previous Question Papers|
|APPSC Study Material||APPSC AEE Previous Papers|
|APPSC Question Paper||APPSC Syllabus|
|APPSC Online Mock Test||Public Service Commission Exam Books|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Exam Details:
|In Pre Or Preliminary Exam||In this exam, only Objective Type of questions are asked, questions are based on general awareness, knowledge of current affairs, state and the country.|
|The Main Exam||In this exam has eight papers and a candidate can select four of them by choice, the other four consist of essay, English, Hindi and GK.|
|Personal Interview||It is the final stage of exam before getting the job. Candidates who get passed in preliminary and mains are called for interview.|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Answer Key 2019:
As per APPSC Notification 2019, after the successfully commencement of the examination, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission releases APPSC Answer Key on scheduled date. Andhra Pradesh PSC Answer Key helps contenders to know about the estimated marks details before the declaration of APPSC AEE Results.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Results 2019:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission releases APPSC Results on scheduled date as mentioned in APPSC Notifications 2019. On the basis of secured marks, contenders will be able to participate in the next round. After the completion of the last round, candidates will successfully appoint on available positions.
Upcoming APPSC Notification 2019
Job appliers, who’re eager to make their career in govt sector, they must checkout all Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Notifications and apply accordingly. Andhra Pradesh PSC releases various APPSC 2019 Notifications for those candidates who wish to grab group 1, 2, 3 and 4 vacancies in all the organizations.
To be updated with Upcoming or Latest APPSC Notifications, contenders need to be in touch with our portal while you can subscribe our free email service also or follow us on Facebook and Google Plus.
For Latest Recruitment In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
So dear job seekers, you may keep continue on our web portal for getting APPSC Notification 209 because we’re updating this page on timely basis. You can also bookmark this page using Control + d to acquire information on your instant access and follow us on Facebook or Google Plus to acquire most recent updates about APPSC 2019 Notifications on your timeline wall directly.