APPSC 2014 Notifications
- APPSC 2014 Notifications will be published on this web page to inform all the job researchers that start your preparations better then the best to crack all the levels of upcoming exams of APPSC in 2014.
- The latest and upcoming recruitment advertisements issue by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) for various posts of Group 1, Group 2, Group 3 and Group 4. Recruitmentresult.com provide you all the information here to aware you before the last date of filling the forms.
- Job seekers who are resident of Andhra Pradesh no need to search this information anywhere else because you will get it here easily in just one enter after connecting your PC to internet.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Content in Displayed Page
APPSC 2014 Notifications of Upcoming Recruitment
|Group 1, 2 and 4 Syllabus||Complete Details|
|Previous Question Papers||Complete Details|
|Selection Procedure||Complete Details|
|Group 1 Challan Form||Complete Details|
|Group 1 Hall Ticket||Complete Details|
|Group 4 Hall Tickets||Complete Details|
|Group 1 Answer Key||Complete Details|
|Group 2 Results||Complete Details|
|Group 1 Results||Complete Details|
|Group 1, 2 and 4 Marks List||Complete Details|
APPSC 2014 Upcoming Recruitment
Dear visitors of the page, we will release notifications with other details of upcoming recruitment in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) for 2014 as soon as will be stated by the organization. APPSC conducts various departmental exams throughout the year. Some of the major posts are mentioned below:
- Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service
- Commercial Tax Officers in A.P. Commercial Taxes Service
- Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service
- Deputy Supdt. of Jails (MEN) in A.P. Jail Service
- Divisional Fire Officers in Fire & Emergency Services
- District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service
- District Tribal Welfare Officer in A.P. Tribal Welfare Service.
- District Employment Officer in Employment Service
- Asst. Treasury Officer/Asst. Accounts Officer in A.P. Treasury & Accounts Service
- Deputy Registrar in A.P. Cooperative Service
- District Panchayat Raj Officers in Panchayat Raj Service
- Regional Transport Officers in A.P. Transport Service
- District Social Welfare Officer in A.P. Social Welfare Service.
- District B.C. Welfare Officer in B.C. Welfare Service
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Service
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer in in A.P. Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Service
- Lay Secretary / Administrative Officer in Medical and Health
- Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Service
- Assistant Audit Officer in A.P. Local Fund Audit Service
Mode of Selection
Intelligent and qualified job fighters will be recruited on the basis of three exams which are mentioned below. In order to get selection in APPSC, one has to clear the entire three exams
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
In pre or preliminary exam: In this section only objective type of questions are asked, questions are based on general awareness, knowledge of current affairs, state and the country.
The main exam: In this exam has eight papers and a candidate can select four of them by choice, the other four consist of essay, English, Hindi and GK.
Personal Interview: It is the final stage of exam before getting the job. Candidates who get passed in preliminary and mains are called for interview.