Are you in search of APPSC Notifications? Then, readout this page, completely. From this page, you can get all Upcoming APPSC 2018 Recruitment Notifications. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission invites application form to provide the Government jobs in many departments. Those candidates want to grab APPSC Vacancy, they must fulfill the complete eligibility criteria as per APPSC Notifications 2018. Applicants, who want to do job in AP state, can apply by submitting APPSC Application Form before the last date.
For the purpose of applying against Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification, candidates have to qualify APPSC Exam which will be conducted in three phases: preliminary exam, main exam and personal interview. Those candidates will be qualified in selection rounds, they will be appointed for APPSC Recruitment. For obtaining more details regarding Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Upcoming Notifications/ APPSC Notifications 2018, you need to go through this page of recruitmentresult.com
By opening above stated Andhra Pradesh PSC Notification, you may get whole information about latest APPSC Recruitment. Public Service Commission’s had been recognized under Article 315 of the Constitution of India and the functions of this Commission are specified in the Article 320 of the Constitution. The organization will engage both groups 1 gazetted and non gazetted officer in relevant departments.
APPSC Preparation Links
|APPSC Syllabus||APPSC Preparation Material|
|APPSC Group Previous Question Papers||APPSC Study Material|
|APPSC One Time Registration|
APPSC Recent Jobs Notification
- Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service
- Commercial Tax Officers in A.P. Commercial Taxes Service
- Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service
- Deputy Supdt. of Jails (MEN) in A.P. Jail Service
- Divisional Fire Officers in Fire & Emergency Services
- District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service
- District Tribal Welfare Officer in A.P. Tribal Welfare Service.
- District Employment Officer in Employment Service
- Asst. Treasury Officer/Asst. Accounts Officer in A.P. Treasury & Accounts Service
- Deputy Registrar in A.P. Cooperative Service
- District Panchayat Raj Officers in Panchayat Raj Service
- Regional Transport Officers in A.P. Transport Service
- District Social Welfare Officer in A.P. Social Welfare Service.
- District B.C. Welfare Officer in B.C. Welfare Service
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Service
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer in in A.P. Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Service
- Lay Secretary / Administrative Officer in Medical and Health
- Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Service
- Assistant Audit Officer in A.P. Local Fund Audit Service
Grab Today: Latest 25000 Government Jobs
List of Services:
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police Category- II
- Commercial Tax Officer
- Regional Transport Officer
- Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies
- District Panchayat Officer
- District Registrar
- Divisional Fire Officer
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails
- Assistant Commissioner of Labour
- Assistant Excise Superintendent
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II
- District Social Welfare Officer
- District Backward Classes Welfare Officer including Assistant Director
- District Tribal Welfare Officer
- District Employment Officer
- Lay Secretary & Treasurer Grade-II
- Assistant Treasury Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer
- Executive Posts
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-III
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer
- Mandal Revenue Officer
- Sub-Registrar Grade-II
- Junior Employment Officer
- Co-operative Sub-Registrar
- Assistant Labour Officer
- Extension Officer
- Excise Sub-Inspector
- Executive Officer Grade-II
- Non-Executive Posts
- Senior Accountant
- Auditor in A.P. Pay & Accounts
- Senior Accountant
- Senior Auditor
- Assistant Section Officer in Secretariat Sub-Service
- Assistant Section Officer in A.P. Legislature
- Assistant Section Officer (Fin. & Plg. Fin. Dept.)
- Assistant Section Officer (Law Dept.)
- Assistant Auditor
- Typist-cum-Assistant in A.P. Secretariat Service
- Typist-cum-Assistant in A.P. Legislature Sub-Service
- Typist-cum-Assistant (Fin. & Plg. Fin. Dept.)
- Typist-cum-Assistant (Law Dept.)
- Assistant-cum-Typist (Heads of Dept.) in A.P. Ministerial Service
- Junior Assistant (Heads of Departments) in A.P.Ministerial Service
- Junior Accountant (Directorate)
- Junior Accountant (Directorate) in A.P. Govt. Life Insurance Sub-Service
- Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies
- Village Development Officer
- Junior Stenos
- Typists and Junior Assistants in Judicial Ministerial Services and Junior Stenos
- Typists in the Offices of the Heads of the Departments
- Assistant Engineer
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector
- Assistant Director of Legal Metrology
- Industrial Promotion Officer
- Assistant Conservator of Forests
Aspirants, if you want to grab above listed APPSC Vacancy, you may need to qualify APPSC Exam which is conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission in two phase namely preliminary or mains examination. So you’re advised to stay updated with us and get all Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recent Notifications / psc.ap.gov.in Notification from here and grasp jobs in government sector.
APPSC Eligibility Criteria:
Contenders, if you want to get Andhra Pradesh PSC Vacancy, must have passed 10+2 with relevant stream from recognized board and having degree or diploma in concerned stream from reputed university or institutions.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
APPSC Selection Process:
Qualified candidates will be appointed on the basis of their performance in three rounds named: Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Personal Interview
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Exam Details:
|In Pre Or Preliminary Exam|
In this exam, only Objective Type of questions are asked, questions are based on general awareness, knowledge of current affairs, state and the country.
|The Main Exam||In this exam has eight papers and a candidate can select four of them by choice, the other four consist of essay, English, Hindi and GK.|
It is the final stage of exam before getting the job. Candidates who get passed in preliminary and mains are called for interview.
How to apply for APPSC Notification?
- First of all, contenders may apply for APPSC Recruitment through online and offline mode by the visiting the official website of organization that is www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “Latest Notification” section and choose suitable link for that posts which you want to apply.
- Then, candidates must read the official notification before filling the form.
- After reading the notification, candidates can fill the form with the complete details in correct manner.
- When the form has filled, must upload essential documents with the form.
- Finally, you can submit it by the pressing on submit button.
- Applicants have to fill application form which can be downloaded through the official website.
- After downloading the form, need to fill it with complete details in proper manner.
- When you have filled form, must attach all attested with all certifications and documents, passport size photograph with the form.
- Finally, containing an envelope which should be super scribed “Application for the posts of…………” and send it to the postal address.
Read Now: Latest PSC Jobs Notification
APPSC Latest Notifications
Job appliers, who’re eager to make their career in govt sector, they must checkout all Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Notifications and apply accordingly. Andhra Pradesh PSC releases various APPSC 2018 Notification for those candidates who wish to grab group 1, 2, 3 and 4 vacancies in all the organizations. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission came into continuation on 01st November 1956 with the development of the State of Andhra Pradesh. It was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member.
So dear job seekers, you may keep continue on our web portal for getting APPSC Notification 2018 because we’re updating this page on timely basis. You can also bookmark this page using Control + d to acquire information on your instant access and follow us on Facebook or Google Plus to acquire most recent updates about apspsc.gov.in Notifications on your timeline wall directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|APPSC Results||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Public Service Commission Exam Books||PSC Previous Years Question Papers|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam|