|APPSC Group 1 Notification||Complete Details|
|APPSC Group 2 Notification||Complete Details|
|APPSC Group 4 Notification||Complete Details|
|APPSC Group Results 2015||Complete Details|
|APPSC Group 2 Results 2015||Complete Details|
|APPSC Group 1 Results 2015||Complete Details|
|APPSC Group 4 Results||Complete Details|
APPSC Hall Ticket
|APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2015||Complete Details|
|APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2015||Complete Details|
|APPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2015||Complete Details|
APPSC Preparation Links
|APPSC Syllabus||APPSC Exam Pattern|
|APPSC Group Previous Question Papers||APPSC Question Paper|
|APPSC Selection Process||APPSC Time Table|
|APPSC Preparation Material||APPSC Study Material|
- APPSC 2016 Notifications will be published on this web page to inform all the job researchers that start your preparations better then the best to crack all the levels of upcoming exams of APPSC in 2016.
- The latest and upcoming recruitment advertisements issue by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) for various posts of Group 1, Group 2, Group 3 and Group 4. Recruitmentresult.com provide you all the information here to aware you before the last date of filling the forms.
- Job seekers who are resident of Andhra Pradesh no need to search this information anywhere else because you will get it here easily in just one enter after connecting your PC to internet.
- The Public Service Commission’s had been recognized under Article 315 of the Constitution of India and the functions of this Commission are specified in the Article 320 of the Constitution. The organization will engage both groups 1 gazetted and non gazetted officer in relevant departments.
Content in Displayed Page
APPSC 2016 Notifications of Upcoming Recruitment
APPSC 2016 Upcoming Recruitment
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission came into continuation on 01st November 1956 with the development of the State of Andhra Pradesh. It was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member.
Dear visitors of the page, we will release notifications with other details of upcoming recruitment in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) for 2016 as soon as will be stated by the organization. APPSC conducts various departmental exams throughout the year. Some of the major posts are mentioned below:
- Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service
- Commercial Tax Officers in A.P. Commercial Taxes Service
- Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service
- Deputy Supdt. of Jails (MEN) in A.P. Jail Service
- Divisional Fire Officers in Fire & Emergency Services
- District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service
- District Tribal Welfare Officer in A.P. Tribal Welfare Service.
- District Employment Officer in Employment Service
- Asst. Treasury Officer/Asst. Accounts Officer in A.P. Treasury & Accounts Service
- Deputy Registrar in A.P. Cooperative Service
- District Panchayat Raj Officers in Panchayat Raj Service
- Regional Transport Officers in A.P. Transport Service
- District Social Welfare Officer in A.P. Social Welfare Service.
- District B.C. Welfare Officer in B.C. Welfare Service
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Service
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer in in A.P. Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Service
- Lay Secretary / Administrative Officer in Medical and Health
- Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Service
- Assistant Audit Officer in A.P. Local Fund Audit Service
Mode of Selection
Intelligent and qualified job fighters will be recruited on the basis of three exams which are mentioned below. In order to get selection in APPSC, one has to clear the entire three exams
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
- In Pre Or Preliminary Exam: In this section only objective type of questions are asked, questions are based on general awareness, knowledge of current affairs, state and the country.
- The Main Exam: In this exam has eight papers and a candidate can select four of them by choice, the other four consist of essay, English, Hindi and GK.
- Personal Interview: It is the final stage of exam before getting the job. Candidates who get passed in preliminary and mains are called for interview.
So dear job seekers, you may keep continue on our web portal for getting upcoming notification because we’re updating this page on timely basis. You can also bookmark this page using Control + d to acquire information on your instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On