Latest News! Andhra Pradesh PSC Is All Set to Issues APPSC Notifications, So Get Entire Updates Regarding Upcoming APPSC Recruitment Notification Here… Aspirants, who’re looking for jobs in Andhra Pradesh, may get all information regarding APPSC Latest Notifications from this page. Applicants, who are eligible for Andhra Pradesh PSC Vacancy, may apply by submitting APPSC Application Form before the end date. Be in touch with us on our web portal to get latest updated about APPSC Notifications 2017.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts APPSC Exam for those contenders who want to get APPSC Jobs of Group 1, Group 2, Group 3 and Group 4. Job seekers who are resident of Andhra Pradesh no need to search APPSC Latest News anywhere else because you will get it here easily and our team Recruitmentresult.com provide you all the information about Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Upcoming Notifications here to aware you before the last date of filling the forms.
|APPSC Group 1 Notification||Complete Details|
|APPSC Group 2 Notification||Complete Details|
|APPSC Group 4 Notification||Complete Details|
By opening above stated Andhra Pradesh PSC Notification, you may get whole information about latest APPSC Recruitment. Public Service Commission’s had been recognized under Article 315 of the Constitution of India and the functions of this Commission are specified in the Article 320 of the Constitution. The organization will engage both groups 1 gazetted and non gazetted officer in relevant departments.
APPSC Recent Jobs Notification
- Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service
- Commercial Tax Officers in A.P. Commercial Taxes Service
- Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service
- Deputy Supdt. of Jails (MEN) in A.P. Jail Service
- Divisional Fire Officers in Fire & Emergency Services
- District Registrar in A.P. Registration and Stamps Service
- District Tribal Welfare Officer in A.P. Tribal Welfare Service.
- District Employment Officer in Employment Service
- Asst. Treasury Officer/Asst. Accounts Officer in A.P. Treasury & Accounts Service
- Deputy Registrar in A.P. Cooperative Service
- District Panchayat Raj Officers in Panchayat Raj Service
- Regional Transport Officers in A.P. Transport Service
- District Social Welfare Officer in A.P. Social Welfare Service.
- District B.C. Welfare Officer in B.C. Welfare Service
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Service
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer in in A.P. Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Service
- Lay Secretary / Administrative Officer in Medical and Health
- Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Prohibition & Excise Service
- Assistant Audit Officer in A.P. Local Fund Audit Service
Aspirants, if you want to grab above listed APPSC Vacancy, you may need to qualify APPSC Exam which is conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission in two phase namely preliminary or mains examination. So you’re advised to stay updated with us and get all Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Recent Notifications / psc.ap.gov.in Notification from here and grasp jobs in government sector.
APPSC Preparation Links
|APPSC Syllabus||APPSC Exam Pattern|
|APPSC Group Previous Question Papers||APPSC Question Paper|
|APPSC Selection Process||APPSC Time Table|
|APPSC Preparation Material||APPSC Study Material|
Eligibility Criteria For APPSC:
Applicants, for getting Andhra Pradesh PSC Vacancy, you must have 10+2 passed with relevant stream from recognized board or having degree or diploma in concerned stream from reputed university or institutions.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
APPSC Selection Process:
Dedicated and qualified applicants will be recruited on the basis of three exams which are mentioned below. In order to get selection in APPSC, one has to clear the entire three exams
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
APPSC Hall Ticket
|APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket||Complete Details|
|APPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket||Complete Details|
|APPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket||Complete Details|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Exam Details:
- In Pre Or Preliminary Exam: In this section only Objective Type of questions are asked, questions are based on general awareness, knowledge of current affairs, state and the country.
- The Main Exam: In this exam has eight papers and a candidate can select four of them by choice, the other four consist of essay, English, Hindi and GK.
- Personal Interview: It is the final stage of exam before getting the job. Candidates who get passed in preliminary and mains are called for interview.
|APPSC Group Results||Complete Details|
|APPSC Group 2 Results||Complete Details|
|APPSC Group 1 Results||Complete Details|
|APPSC Group 4 Results||Complete Details|
APPSC Latest Notifications
Job appliers, who’re eager to make their career in govt sector, they must checkout all Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Notifications and apply accordingly. Andhra Pradesh PSC releases various APPSC 2017 Notification for those candidates who wish to grab group 1, 2, 3 and 4 vacancies in all the organizations. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission came into continuation on 01st November 1956 with the development of the State of Andhra Pradesh. It was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member.
So dear job seekers, you may keep continue on our web portal for getting APPSC Notification 2017 because we’re updating this page on timely basis. You can also bookmark this page using Control + d to acquire information on your instant access and follow us on Facebook or Google Plus to acquire most recent updates about apspsc.gov.in Notifications on your timeline wall directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest PSC Jobs Notification||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Public Service Commission Exam Books||PSC Previous Years Question Papers|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam|