Defence Current Affairs
Defence Current Affairs of any country are the most popular news heard by those aspirants who are going to appear in an exam of defense services. In this section of Defence Current Affairs 2017 Quiz, you will get information about Question & Answer for Competitive Exam.
Those visitors who are on this web page will get all the information to improve knowledge of Defence and then they will be able to perform better in competitive exam of defense and interviews. The Defence Current Affairs 2017 quiz will provide assistance before appearing in any Exam or Interview. So stay updated and keep visiting this section of recruitmentresult.com.
Defence Current Affairs
- Indian Navy launches underwater harbour defence and surveillance system
- China successfully tests DF-5C missile with 10 nuclear warheads
- Indian Navy’s Theatre Level Exercise TROPEX 17
- India, France sign pact on maritime information sharing in Indian Ocean Region
- Improved Guided Pinaka rockets successfully test-fired for 2nd time
- Pakistan conducts first flight test of Ababeel missile with MIRV technology
- Second Scorpene class submarine INS Khanderi launched
- Guided Pinaka successfully test-fired
- Pakistan test-fires first nuclear-capable submarine cruise missile Babur-3
- Indian Army conducts test of indigenous heavy artillery gun Dhanush
- India, Portugal sign six agreements
- ICBM Agni-IV successfully test-fired off Odisha coast
- Air Chief Marshal Birender Singh Dhanoa takes charge as new Air Force chief
- CSL completes delivery of 20 FPVs to India Coast Guard
- China tests 5th-generation fighter jet FC-31 Gyrfalcon
- India successfully test-fires nuclear capable ballistic missile Agni-5
- DRDO successfully flight tests Smart Anti-Airfield Weapon
- Japan approves biggest defence budget
- Long range nuclear-capable subsonic cruise missile Nirbhay testfired
- Lt Gen Bipin Rawat appointed Chief of Indian Army Chief
- Air Marshal BS Dhanoa appointed Air Chief of IAF
Check Here: Latest Current Affairs Updates
Defence Questions ans Answers
Ques1. From which of the following countries has India purchased the Pilatus PC-7 trainer aircraft
- United States of America
Ques2. Admiral Gorshkov, the Soviet aircraft carrier imported by India is now named –
- INS Vikrant
- INS Vikramaditya
- INS Virat
- INS Vishaal
Check Here: Current Affairs new Appointments
Ques3. Which of the following organizations has Sarvatra Sarvottam Suraksha as its slogan?
- Border Security Forece
- Sikh Light Infantry
- Indian Air Force
- National Security Guard
Ques4. At which of the following places is the Heavy Vehicles Factory located?
- 24 Paraganas
Ques5. At which of the following places was a new officers Training Academy for training Army officers established in 2011?
Ques6. Which of the following aircraft is the air-to-air refueller of the Indian Air Force?
- C – 17 Globemaster
- IIyushin – 76
- IIyushin – 78
- C – 130J Hercules
Ques7. Which of the following is India’s first indigenously developed nuclear powered submarine?
- INS Vikrant
- INS Trikhand
- INS Arihant
- INS Sindhurakshak
Get Here: Awards and Honours in India
Ques8. Who of the following is the only Chief of Air Staff to be given the rank of Marshall of the Indian Air Force?
- Arjan Singh
- Subroto Mukherjee
- C. Lal
- P. Mehra
Ques9. Indra series of exercises are jointly held biennially in the Indian Ocean by India?
Ques10. Which of the following corps deals with the supply of weaponry and ammunition to the Indian Army?
- Army Ordnance Corps
- Armoured Corps
- Army Supply Corps
- Corps of EME
Ques11. Which of the following is home base of the aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya?
Ques12. At which of the following places is the Headquarters of South Western Air Command located?
Ques13. Which of the following is the equivalent rank in Army of the Naval rank of Captain?
Ques14. Who of the following was the Chief of Army at the time of Indo-Pak war of 1971?
- General PP Kumaramangalam
- Field Marshall SHFJ Manekshaw
- General JN Chaudhari
- General KS Thimayya
Check Now: Current Indian books and Authors
Ques15. Which of the following was the first aircraft inducted by the Indian Air Force (then Royal Indian Air Force) in 1932?
- de Havilland Tiger Moth
- Westland Wapiti
- Supermarine Spitfire
- Fairchild Packet
Ques16. The biennial joint multi-nation Naval exercise held in the Indian Ocean is named – (The exercise was recently held in February 2014)
- Yudh Abhyas
Ques17. Who of the following was the first recipient of the Param Vir Chakra, gallantry award?
- Lance Naik Albert Ekka
- Havildar Abdul Hamid
- Major Shaitan Singh
- Major Somnath Sharma
Ques18. Daulat Beg Oldie, a well-known airstrip for supply of provisions to the armed forces is located in –
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Andaman Islands
Want to Know? Current Affairs for bank exams
I hope after reading this page you will definitely come to know about the current affairs happened in defence field. For more details regarding the Defence Current Affairs 2017, candidates may join us on Facebook or Google Plus to retrieve latest updates and recent notifications on their timeline. Contenders may subscribe to our free mail services to get messages in their message box directly. You can ask your queries in the comment section below. Our team is always keen to solve your queries in the best way they can.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Current Affairs Updates||Online Test Series|
|Current International News||Pratiyogita Darpan|
|Sports Current Affairs||Person in news|
|How to Solve Objective Type Question||Current National News|
|How to Prepare Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude Quiz|