Documents Required For Counselling
Check here the list of Documents Required For Counselling. When, students declared qualified in any entrance exam, then they’re eligible to appear in counseling sessions. So, candidates, who’re going to appear in counseling session, they need to check the List of Necessary Enclosures from this page which is required at the time of counseling session.
Go through this article and get complete information on Necessary Enclosures During Counselling. Basically, the organization/Universities conduct counseling session for seat allotment to candidates, as per his or her choice. This page is made to cater you entire details about List of Necessary Enclosures for Counselling.
Therefore, you can grab complete details about Documents Required For Counselling from below segment of this page which is well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look…
Documents Required For Counselling
Here we’re providing you list of Necessary a document that is required at time of counseling process please have a look…
- You’re counseling Call Letter.
- Original mark sheet & certificate of class 10th / 12th
- Age proof certificate
- School leaving / Transfer Certificate from Institution in which you had studied last.
- Caste Certificate (in case of candidates of reserved category)
- Domicile certificate and Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate from a responsible person / Headmaster of School.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness (if required)
- An affidavit in the design as per College rules signed by you and countersigned by your father / mother / protector in occurrence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
- Three new passport size photographs and three stamp size snaps with your names written on backside.
- Authority letter-wherever applicable and Information and affidavit and judicial stamp of Rs.100/- to be filled up by the scholar and the parents in relation to anti-ragging measures as per regulation.
- Application should also be convoyed by a document in form of school leaving record / transfer / relocation / character certificate, which should comprise a report on behavioral pattern of candidate, so that the organization can thereafter keep intense watch upon a scholar who has a negative entry in this regard.
Get Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
Follow the Instructions, While Attending Counseling:
- The participation in the Counselling Session is come along‐with Necessary Enclosures and admission fee, as it is compulsory.
- For seat allocation, Contenders must bring the photocopy of the Admit Card and Rank letters duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Please bring the List of Necessary Enclosures during Counselling in original with a self attested photocopy of each document for verification.
- In the absence of Necessary Enclosures For Counselling, your request for admission shall not be taken up.
- To reassure that, you are carrying all the Documents Required For Counselling with you.
Keep An Eye On:
- When, you’re going to appear in Counseling Session, candidates need to pay required amount of admission fee either through online or offline mode.
- In case any Certificate submitted by you is found to be fake & fabricated or not conforming to the stipulated standards mentioned in the Admission Guidelines, your admission will be cancelled without any notice and the fee paid by you will be forfeited.
Check Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Why Counseling is Important?
For taking admission in different Engineering, Medicine and Law colleges, you have to prepare yourself to attend multiple counselling sessions to find your best-fit college. But, most of the times, it is not a smooth process. So, if you want to get admission in best colleges then, you have to attend counseling session. Candidates have to select different Institution from listed University associated Colleges provided Online or Offline as per Rank obtained.
Asked to select the best reputed colleges first to allocate the seat in the organization as per rank scored and good ranked candidates will be chosen first for admission in the Institution reputed for education. Counseling process holds at a variety of Universities for providing candidate seat in University and Colleges on basis of rank applicants have scored and his / her interest.
Check Now:- Latest Counselling Schedule
Participating contenders in counseling session, you must go through above listed Documents Required for Counselling and attend counseling session with it. Candidates, if you want to send any feedback related to Documents Required During Counselling, then you may freely leave by their comment in below stated comment box.
Applicants can also follow us on Facebook or Google plus to get updated details on your timeline wall directly, Subscribe Our Free E-Mail Section to acquire latest info into your mailbox. Thank You For Visiting Us!!
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Best Career Opportunities||Entrance Exam in India|