Government of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana provides ePASS Scholarship to SC/ST students for their higher education. Electronic Payment and Application system of scholarship is commonly known for ePASS Scholarship.
These days, because of high cost of education, loans become part of education system. The students cannot continue their education without taking a loan. If you are tenth pass student In India and looking for financial help for your further studies can apply for ePASS Scholarship Scheme by filling form till last date.
ePASS Scholarship Last Date!!!
For Telangana Post Matric Scholarship, the last date to fill the online application form is 31-12-2018. For Karnataka ePASS Scholarship, candidates are required to fill the application form till last date that is November / December 2019.
Students can apply for the ePASS Scholarship 2019 by following the guidelines available below! To fetch more details about ePASS Scholarship Status, scroll down this page modified by team of recruitmentresult.com.
ePASS TS Scholarship:
Government of Telangana has introduced TS ePASS Scholarship scheme for SC, ST categories whose annual parental income is Rs. two Lakhs or below. Candidates can check TS epass scholarship status 2019.Students may apply for epass Telangana Scholarship by hitting on link placed here.
- The candidates must belong to SC/ST/BC/EBC/DW/MW category can fill ePASS Scholarship Online Form.
- Candidates who belong to the SC or ST category must make sure that the family income must not exceed 2 lakhs rupees per annum
- The family income of BC and Minority welfare student from Rural and Urban areas must not be more than 1.5 lakhs and 2 lakhs annually
- EBC and Disabled Welfare Students must not be more than 1 lakh rupees per annum
- The candidates need to maintain 75% attendance at the end of each quarter in case of renewal
Check Out List Of: Scholarship in India
ePASS Scholarship Amount:
The candidates are granted up to 100% tuition fee under TS ePASS Post Matric Scholarship which also depends on the types of course. Post Matric Scholarship has two components which are reimbursement of tuition fee (RTF) to the college and maintenance fee to the student (MTF).
Telangana Epass Online Application Process 2019:
- First of all, aspirants must reach at the official website of that is telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- On the home page, you need to choose the suitable link of TS Epass Scholarship from below given options:
- Post Matric Scholarship Services
- Pre Matric Scholarship Services
- Now select the appropriate link such as Fresh / Renewal Registration and then fill the application form with correct and accurate information.
- After filling the details, candidates must have to upload the below mentioned documents in the proper manner.
- After that, recheck your filled details and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last, candidates must take a print out of duly filled Telangana ePASS Scholarship Fresh Application or Telangana ePASS Scholarship Renewal Application form for future reference.
Press Here to Get Details: Telangana ePASS Scholarship 2019
ePASS Karnataka Scholarship:
State Government of Karnataka provides Epass Karnataka Scholarship to Backward Classes. Students of Karnataka, who are unable to continue their education due to financial problems, may apply for Karnataka EPASS Scholarship.
- Applicant must be a resident of Karnataka.
- Student should have completed 10th or 12th class with minimum of 60% or above marks.
- Candidate may belong to the schedule caste or other backward caste can apply for ePASS Karnataka Scholarship.
- Family income of the Applicant should not exceed Rs. 2 lakhs.
- EPASS karnataka Scholarship is for students who are pursuing any course currently 10th, 12th, undergraduate and postgraduates in the recognized institution of Karnataka.
ePass Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship Amount:
Selected contenders against Vidyasiri Scholarship (Fresh/Renewal) will receive Rs. 1500/- per month. Amount will be transferred directly to the bank account of applicants and offered for 10 months in a year.
Do You Know: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Ways To Fill EPASS Karnataka Scholarship 2019 Form:
- At first step, visit official site of organization karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Choose EPASS karnataka Scholarship notice.
- Go through notice with utmost care.
- Hit on Registration Link.
- Enter asked details in EPASS karnataka Scholarship form.
- You will get your application no. and password.
- Login into your account with the help of application no. and password.
- Fill up ePASS Scholarship Online Application Form with asked details.
- Upload required scanned documents along with ePASS Scholarship Application Form.
- Submit your karnataka Scholarship form & carry print out of same for further purpose.
- Candidates also check their epass scholarship application status from their login ID.
- epass scholarship renewal will also done through same steps.
Press Here to Get Details: Karnataka ePASS Scholarship 2019
ePASS AP Scholarship:
Eligibility Criteria for AP ePASS Scholarship:
- Students who belong to the categories of SC, ST are eligible to apply for Electronic payment and Application system of scholarship 2019.
- Aspirants whose annual parental income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below & BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. One lakh or below may apply.
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter are eligible.
Post Matric Courses approved by the concerned University/Board having duration of 1 year and above:
Professional Courses (Degree and PG Courses in Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Management, Agriculture, Veterinary and Allied Sciences, Business Finance, Business administration and Computer Applications/ Science, Commercial pilot License course)
Other professional and technical graduate and PG including (M.Phil, PhD and post doctoral research) level courses not covered in Group-I. C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc., courses, all post graduate, graduate level diploma courses, all certificate level courses.
Must Read: Scholarship Benefits
Process to check Andhra Pradesh ePass Application Status:
AP Epass Status Andhra Pradesh Scholarship may checked by following listed guidelines.
To know your Application Status, follow listed ways.
- Enter your Application Number
- Select Academic Year
- Enter your SSC Exam Number
- Choose Year of Pass
- Select SSC Pass Type
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Hit ob “Get Status” button.
How to apply for AP Epass Scholarship 2019?
- First of all, contenders may reach at the official website i.e. epass.apcfss.in
- Move under left side, choose suitable link regarding AP Epass Scholarship.
- After reading all details, download AP Scholarship form.
- Fill application form with correct and accurate details.
- Upload below mentioned documents.
- Preview your filled details and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last stage, acquire print out of duly ePASS Scholarship Form for future need.
Get Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
|For Karnataka ePASS 2019 Scholarship||November / December 2019|
|For Telangana Post Matric Scholarship||31-12-2018|
|For ePASS AP Scholarship||August 2019|
Candidate can avail more information regarding ePASS Scholarship 2019 by going through this Official Link. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates regarding ePASS 2019 Scholarship.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Get A College Scholarship||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||Scholarship for Engineering Students|
|Entrance Exam in India||How to Get Free College Education|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||How Do Toppers Study?|