Dear candidates, in this page we’re going to provide you latest list of Graduate Jobs Those students, who have completed Graduation or and searching for Sarkari Naukri in Govt Sectors, can apply against to Graduate Jobs 2016 advertisements. We’re trying to update this page with latest information so you may keep in touch with us to fetch updated info on Graduate Jobs 2016.
Latest Graduate Jobs
- UKMSSB Recruitment 2016–2017 (203 Dental Surgeons Jobs) Advt ukmssb.org
- ONGC Recruitment Through GATE 2017 Hiring Graduate Trainees (GTs) in Engg
- Jobs Opening In Axis Bank | High Salary | 3560 Vacancies For Freshers | Apply Now
- MPSC Recruitment 2016–2017 mpsc.gov.in Assistant Limited Departmental Exam
- Supervisor Jobs For 12th / Graduate Pass | 3686 Vacancies | Free Online Registration
- IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2016–2017 iitkgp.ac.in Officer/JRF & Other Jobs
- KGMU Recruitment 2016–2017 JR/SR 150 Jobs in Lucknow www.kgmu.org Apply
- KVS Recruitment 2016–2017 6205 PGT/TGT Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Jobs
- UPRVUNL Vacancy 2016–2017 Engineer/Geologist www.uprvunl.org Recruitment
- Merchant Navy Vacancies For All Freshers | 5500 Current Openings | Sal – 20k To 40k | Apply Now
- Opportunities for 12th/Graduate Pass | Sal Upto 1,75,000 Lakh /Month| Freshers Register Now
- Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2016–2017 npsc.co.in Operator/Asst Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2016–2017 BUMPER Jobs 5855 Constable/SI www.ksp.gov.in
- MPRAF Recruitment 2016–2017 www.mpraf.nic.in Project Manager Vacancy
- SPSC Recruitment 2016–2017 109 SIA/JR Engg Sikkim PSC Jobs spscskm.gov.in
- JPSC Recruitment 2016–2017 Director/Professor Vacancy Jharkhand PSC Apply
- Jamnagar Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2016–2017 Officer/Engg Jobs
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2016–2017 Bank Correspondant Coordinator Jobs Advt
- Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016–2017 67 Specialist Officer/FLCC
- KEA Recruitment 2016–2017 (Officer/Secretary Jobs) Apply kea.kar.nic.in
There are many Govt Jobs for Graduate in India, released by the different government organizations as Graduate Jobs 2016 and the minimum eligibility criteria for the job is graduation degree. Those aspirants who are interested to grow their career they must check the latest government job notification in the below table by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Govt Jobs for Graduate in India
Candidates who have completed their graduation and looking for the government jobs they can select any of the recruitment according to their interest and apply for it Now -a-days there are many jobs notification, released by the government organizations to hire the graduated candidates at various posts.
Most of people, now trying to get sarkari naukri at reputed organization for making his or her career secure. Here we’re providing you list of recognized organization which provides jobs in govt. sector and some names are listed below:
- UP Government Jobs
- UJVNL (Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited)
- Utkal University
- Indian Army
- IAF (Indian Air Force) Recruitment
- WBCSC (West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission)
- OPTCL (Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited)
- KGMC (King George’s Medical University)
- MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board)
- NMDC (National Mineral Development Corporation Ltd)
- Railtel Recruitment
- IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)
- RRB (Railway Recruitment Board)
- UIIC (United India Insurance Company Limited)
- OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission)
- ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force)
- NEIGRIHMS (North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences)
- IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited)
- HCK (High Court of Karnataka)
- EXIM (Export – Import Bank of India)
- KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission)
The above stated organization offers many job openings on timely basis and provide placement to unemployed applicants on reputed posts. By getting jobs in government sector, appliers may secure their future. There is various organizations provide sarkari Jobs some names are FCI (Food Corporation of India), Government of Puducherry, LIC (Life Insurance Corporation Of India, MPPSC (Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission), AIATSL (Air India Air Transport Services Limited), MESCOM (Mangalore Electricity Supply Company limited), CESCOM, Hescom, GESCOM, BESCOM, KPTCL, SSC, RBI, PSPCL etc.
There is various benefits of sarkari jobs, in this page we’re discussing about major benefits of governments jobs which is shown below:
- The biggest advantage is that there is a job security and in Private sectors are prone to layoffs and we have very well observer such layoffs in the past during the time of slump.
- The pay structure in govt. jobs is less but in private organization, they will provide a big amount of salary packages to their employs.
- In sarkari jobs there is limited working hour’s means that on time the office will be off and on exact time organization will opens and started their work.
- In govt jobs applicants can take promotions after a service period hence, the longer you work, and higher are the promotional opportunities. And this is also an advantage or may be disadvantage because in private organization, promotions will be given on employer’s performance.
- Those who will select for sarkari jobs, they’ll get large no. of benefit & perks such as retirement benefits, pension plans and funds exist moreover benefits such as medical, housing, loans, childcare etc. In private jobs there is no benefit or perks will be given to candidates.
- There is no work load in sarkari jobs because work load in governments jobs even if high would have more than enough time frame to complete it in the best manner.
- A Sarkari job is more beneficial than private jobs because there is variety of facility such as internet, telephone subscription, LTC etc.
- In sarkari naukri, appointed aspirants’ salary will increase which will have no correlation with your performance but in private jobs salary increments is purely based on their performance.
- Major advantage of sarkari jobs is that, there are more Government holidays and In addition you also have a 5 day work week.
- Those, who are working on government jobs, they will get more respects from a subset of government employees and people because of their designations.
Contenders, who are willing to grasp jobs in private sector, can also fetch updated list of reputed companies from below section. Now a day, private organization may also give an attractive salary packages to appointed applicants for applied posts. In the below section we’re going to provide you list of private organization, please have a look.
- Sony Recruitment
- Bajaj Allianz Recruitment
- Bajaj Finance
- Muthoot Fincorp Recruitment
- Zs Associate
- Intel Corporation
- ICICI Bank Recruitment
- Snapdeal Recruitment
- Quick Heal
- NDTV etc
The above stated private company provides many job offers to willing applicants as Graduate Jobs 2016. Those aspirants, who want to make their career in IT filed or any other related area, can apply in It company like Apple, Microsoft etc which offers attractive salary packages to appointed contestants.
And after completing your graduation the one important thing you have to do is that you must a regular visit on our website such that you get all latest and updated information because we’re working on regular basis.
Appliers may also bookmark this page using control + D to get latest info on your one click and subscribe our free e-mail services to acquire up to date details directly into your mailbox.
If you want to get full details about all the government jobs then you must follow or have a regular visit on our website which is recruitmentresult.com and also you can like our page on Facebook or you can follow us on Twitter and Google+.
Jobs by Categories
|Teaching Jobs||Sarkari Naukri||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||IBPS Jobs||SSC Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||PSC Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
Jobs by Location