Hey! Want to grab Government/Pvt Jobs Quickly after Graduation? Then Get List of Latest Graduate Jobs from Here and Apply As Soon As Possible… Nowadays, there is a high demand of graduates in Government/Pvt Institutes for various departments so you’re advised to apply for upcoming Graduate Vacancy before the end date. We’re trying to update this page with latest information on Graduate Jobs in India so you may keep in touch with us to fetch updated info on Graduate Jobs 2017.
Nowadays, average educated populations in India are Graduate and it is the level of learning comes after 12th Standard and prior to Masters Degree. In this level, a student learns about the professional courses and it is the action of working for the righter career so those aspirants who are interested to grow their career after graduation they must check the latest government job notification from this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Name of Posts||No. of Posts||Last Date||More Details|
|Lok Sabha Secretariat||Housekeeper/Reporter||56||27-03-2017||Get Details|
|GMDC||General Manager (Power)||—||10-04-2017||Get Details|
|Paradip Port Trust||Asst. Ex. Engineer||14||15-04-2017||Get Details|
|Coal India Limited||Director & Others||—||Different||Get Details|
|Surat Municipal Corporation||Sub Officer||12||10-04-2017||Get Details|
|Apollo Hospital||Medical Officer & Others||—||Different||Get Details|
|RSMSSB||Assistant Law Consultant||—||07.04.2017||Get Details|
|NIOS||Secretary & Others||39||05-05-2017||Get Details|
|UKPSC||Research Officer & PCS (J)||10||Different||Get Details|
|IPFT||Scientist/Engineer & Other||13||30-03-2017||Get Details|
|ONGC||Assistant Legal Advisor||15||25-05-2017||Get Details|
|NDTV||Deputy News Editor & Others||—||April 2017||Get Details|
|DFCCIL||Managing Director||—||09-05-2017||Get Details|
|APSC||Assistant Engg/Inspector||56||06-04-2017||Get Details|
|IRCON||CSR Manager||—||06-04-2017||Get Details|
|CERC||Deputy Chief & Others||09||31-03-2017||Get Details|
|NBE||Stenographer (English)||—||25-05-2017||Get Details|
|NPCIL||Executive Trainees||—||01.04.2017||Get Details|
Latest Graduate Jobs
- NICPR Recruitment 2017 Technician/DEO/SRF Vacancy Apply @nicpr.res.in
- P&G Recruitment 2017 Career For Fresher/Exp Across India @www.jobs-pg.com
- SVNIT Surat Recruitment 2017 svnit.ac.in Project Fellow/UBA Manager Post Advt
- Roche Recruitment 2017 Latest Manager/Associate Jobs Openings for Freshers
- SAC Recruitment 2017 sac.gov.in Jr Hindi Translator (JHT) & Hindi Typist
- UPSC Recruitment 2017 upsconline.nic.in ORA Asst/Professor/Officer Jobs
- Axis Bank Jobs 2017 Latest Recruitment Axis Bank Vacancy rms.axisbank.co.in
- DCB Bank Careers 2017 Apply Online dcbbank.com Latest Jobs Openings
- ICGEB Recruitment 2017 Apply Junior/Senior Research Fellow Vacancy Advt
- OPSC Recruitment 2017 opsc.gov.in 318 Asst Public Prosecutor/MO & Others
If a person grab the Graduation degree than it defines the interest of any students and students adopt those subject in graduation in which he/she wants to make their career. There are lots of job opportunities after Graduation and it is not only in private sector but also in government and public sectors so it is advised to student that obtains a degree which proves as sources to enter into the esteemed organization and to make a shining future.
Jobs After Graduation
Candidates who have completed their graduation and looking for the Government Jobs they can select any of the recruitment according to their interest and apply for it. Now -a-days there are many jobs notification, released by the government or private organizations to hire the graduated candidates at various posts and some of the areas which suits them are:
|Banking||Banking Sector Job should be the foremost priority for any job seekers after graduation because each bank allows a graduate degree holder like CA, CS, ICWA, B.Com, BBA Can prefer this.|
|Information Technology||IT sector also having enormous scope in the current India, there are various IT Companies available in the current India and also in the world where a Graduate can work easily, B.Tech, BCA can prefer this.|
|Human Resource||Now, In India there are many management companies and we can say the entire companies are depends on Human Resources so it having a vast possibility and BBA, B.Com can prefer this.|
|Constructions and Buildings||There are lots of Construction companies in India to make the transportation shining, engineers can prefer this.|
|Media||From the growth of IT in India, Media is also rising and having also massive scope in the field of Media and Students of Mass Communication can prefer this.|
Employment News This Week – Latest Notifications
Government Jobs For Graduates
As per the recent survey, we get information like people get attracted to the Govt Jobs after Graduation because of some authentic causes such as getting a good environment and facilities, Pension plan and the most imperative security of life in its place with Graduation jobs, if we execute it faultless.
Graduation degree holder may get job in any organization after doing graduate degree in the subjects like Arts Science, Medical, Management etc and each association has the departments which are matched with such area of education in graduation. Here we’re providing you list of recognized organization which provides jobs in govt. sector and some names are listed below:
- UP Government Jobs
- UJVNL (Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited)
- Utkal University
- Indian Army
- IAF (Indian Air Force) Recruitment
- WBCSC (West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission)
- OPTCL (Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited)
- KGMC (King George’s Medical University)
- MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board)
- NMDC (National Mineral Development Corporation Ltd)
- Railtel Recruitment
- IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)
- RRB (Railway Recruitment Board)
- UIIC (United India Insurance Company Limited)
- OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission)
- ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force)
- NEIGRIHMS (North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences)
- IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited)
- HCK (High Court of Karnataka)
- EXIM (Export – Import Bank of India)
- KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission)
The above stated organization offers many job openings on timely basis and provide placement to unemployed applicants on reputed posts. By getting jobs in government sector, appliers may secure their future. There is various organizations provide Sarkari Jobs some names are FCI (Food Corporation of India), Government of Puducherry, LIC (Life Insurance Corporation Of India, MPPSC (Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission), AIATSL (Air India Air Transport Services Limited), MESCOM (Mangalore Electricity Supply Company limited), CESCOM, Hescom, GESCOM, BESCOM, KPTCL, SSC, RBI, PSPCL etc.
You Can Also Check: Jobs As Per Organization
Benefits Of Government Jobs
There are various benefits of sarkari jobs, in this page we’re discussing about major benefits of governments jobs which is shown below:
- In sarkari naukri, appointed aspirants’ salary will increase which will have no correlation with your performance but in private jobs salary increments is purely based on their performance.
- The biggest advantage is that there is a job security and in Private sectors are prone to layoffs and we have very well observer such layoffs in the past during the time of slump.
- In sarkari jobs there is limited working hour’s means that on time the office will be off and on exact time organization will opens and started their work.
- In govt jobs applicants can take promotions after a service period hence, the longer you work, and higher are the promotional opportunities. And this is also an advantage or may be disadvantage because in private organization, promotions will be given on employer’s performance.
- A Sarkari job is more beneficial than private jobs because there is variety of facility such as internet, telephone subscription, LTC etc.
Check Now: Jobs As Per Qualification
Private Jobs For Graduates
Contenders, who are willing to grasp Jobs In Private Sector, can also fetch updated list of reputed companies from below section. Now a day, private organization may also give an attractive salary packages to appointed applicants for applied posts. In the below section we’re going to provide you list of private organization, please have a look.
- Sony Recruitment
- Bajaj Allianz Recruitment
- Bajaj Finance
- Muthoot Fincorp Recruitment
- Zs Associate
- Intel Corporation
- ICICI Bank Recruitment
- Snapdeal Recruitment
- Quick Heal
- NDTV etc
The above stated private company provides many job offers to willing applicants as Graduate Jobs 2017. Those aspirants, who want to make their Career in IT field or any other related area, can apply in It company like Apple, Microsoft etc which offers attractive salary packages to appointed contestants.
Jobs by Categories
|Teaching Jobs||UPSC Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||IBPS Jobs||SSC Jobs|
|Police Jobs||PSC Jobs||Medical Jobs|
So contenders, you may also bookmark our web portal using control + D to get latest info on your instant access and subscribe us our free e-mail services to acquire up to date details directly into your mailbox. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ to get latest updates on your timeline wall directly.