IAS Exam Books, Study Material
Candidates who are going to appear for Indian Administrative Service exam which is going to be conduct by UPSC and looking for IAS Exam Books, Study Material than you are at correct place. From here can check and download IAS Exam Books, Study Material and may start your preparation accordingly.
As to crack the Indian Administrative Service Exams is not an easy task one has to work very hard. Applicants who have applied for IAS Post they have to do preparations with latest IAS Study Material given below. Candidates can download the Best Books (PDF Formatted) for IAS preparation online.
Union public service commissions conducts Indian Administrative Service Prelims and Main exam every year and hire numbers of talented candidates for various posts .Candidates have to go through the selection process comprises Preliminary and Main Examination followed by interview.
IAS Exam Books
IAS is one of the most prestigious posts in our country. IAS Exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
This Page Includes:
- NCERT Books
- Indian Polity [constitution]
- GK Books
- Indian Economy
- Newspapers / Daily
- Prelims Guide
2. IAS Exam Pattern
3. IAS Exam Syllabus
4. Study Material for UPSC- IAS Exam
5. Related Links
- To shortlist the dedicated and talented students for the posts of IAS Firstly written examination is held.
- Shortlisted candidates of written examination are called for personal interview.
- To appear in the exam, aspirants firstly require getting complete details for Exam syllabus.
- Study material and books will be more helpful if you are going to appear in this exam.
- Here we are providing you complete information about IAS Exam Books, Study Material for UPSC- IAS Exam and PDF by recruitmentresult.com.
IAS Exam Books, Study Material
As according to the subjects you may read form the following books:
1. NCERT Books
2. Indian Polity [constitution]
- Introduction to constitution of India – D.D. Basu
- Indian polity – by Laxmikanth (TMH publications)
- Indian Constitution – P.N. Bakshi /
3. GK Books
- Manorama Year Book – 2010
- India Year Book – 2010 (Publication Division)
4. Indian Economy
Pratiyogita Darpan (Latest Edition) and Economic survey [2009-10]
- Frontline (For Mains & Interview)
- Competition wizard/Civil Services Chronicle / Civil Service Times (Any 1)
- Yojana [Published by Publication Division]
6. Newspapers / Daily
Read daily English and Hindi news paper.
7. Prelims Guide
You may purchase any Standard Guide from the market like Tata McGraw Hill, Spectrum etc.
IAS Exam Pattern
IAS Exam consists of two parts:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
IAS Exam Syllabus
In this exam two papers, Paper I and Paper II are conducted. Both are of 2 hours duration and of total marks 200.
In Main exam total seven papers are held.
|Paper II||General Studies I||250|
|Paper III||General Studies II||250|
|Paper IV||General Studies III||250|
|Paper V||General Studies IV||250|
|Paper VI||Optional Subject-Paper I||250|
|Paper VII||Optional Subject-Paper II||250|
Study Material for UPSC- IAS Exam
History study Material for IAS:
- Asoka Foreign Relations
- The splendour of the ‘Dark Centuries
- Post-mauryan Period (20BC – 300AD)
- Asoka’s Dhamma
- History And Impact Of Indo-greeks
- Answering A Question
- Andhra Satavahanas
- Satavahana Achievements
- Significance Of The Satavahanas
- Satavahana Administration
Law study Material for IAS
- Universal Declaration Of Human Rights
- Offences Relating To Property
- Relationship Between Fundamental Rights , Fundamental Duties And Directive Principals Of The State Policy
- Administration Of Justice (Theories Of Punishment)
Biotechnology Study Material for IAS
- Biotechnology and Environment
- Biotechnology and Society
- Animal Biotechnology
- Basic Concepts
- Biotechnology Terms
- Plant Biotechnology
- Biotechnology and Agriculture
For more details you may log on to Facebook and Google +
Gather More Knowledge on IAS:
|IAS Application Form||IAS Eligibility Criteria|
|IAS Syllabus||IAS Coaching Centers|
|IAS Previous Year Papers||IAS New Pattern|
|IAS Toppers Interview Questions||IAS Preparation Tips|
|Tips To Crack IAS Exam In First Attempt||UPSC Notification|
Note: You may download the PDF from the official website of UPSC.