KCET Rank Predictor 2019
Candidates who are going to participate in the Karnataka Common Entrance Test and wish to know their probable scores must take help of KCET Rank Predictor 2019. With the help of Karnataka CET Calculator, you will be able to check out your cut off Rank for KEA CET 2019.
By using the KCET Rank Predictor, you will be able to analyze your pre-rank in the KCET Entrance exam. The best way to predict your Karnataka CET Rank is by using the KCET Answer Key and checking their responses in exam with the right answers.
KCET Rank Calculator
With the help of KCET Rank Calculator, participants can get the idea of KEA CET rank and marks. Also, candidates will be able to know in which college they will be able to take admission and can prepare for admission process.
Candidates can collect further details about the KCET Rank Predictor 2019 and KCET College Predictor by going through this complete page which is well developed by expert team members of the page recruitmentresult.com
KCET Rank Predictor
How to Use KCET 2019 Rank Predictor?
Applicants should know about the KCET Rank Predictor 2019 for getting the idea of KCET Exam Score. So here on this page we are sharing steps for using Rank Predictor KCET. These steps are:-
- For using the KCET Medical Rank Predictor, firstly applicants need to visit the official site that is kea.kar.nic.in.
- On home page you have to search the link which are related to Rank Predictor KCET 2019
- Then candidates are required to fill the necessary details like admit card number and roll number.
- Now you have to give Predicted scores for all of the subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Thereafter you have to press on the “Start Analyzing” link.
- Now Within few seconds, Karnataka CET Rank Calculator will be shown on your screen.
You Can Also Check Here: Karnataka CET Result
How to Calculate KCET Ranks Based on Marks?
While calculating the KCET Ranks, 50% of the marks obtained in the common entrance exam plus 50% of the marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are taken into consideration. In case, the rank obtained by two candidates is same, then the candidate who scored more marks in CET in Mathematics will be given higher Rank.
Highlights of KCET Rank Predictor 2019
- Through the KCET Rank Estimator, candidates will be able to know about their probable score before the KCET Results are announced.
- You will be able to know in which college you can take admission based on your predicted KCET Rank.
- You will able to know if you will be included in the merit list if you are using KCET Rank Predictor for Engineering and KCET Engineering Rank Predictor.
- The ranks provided through the predictor are not 100% accurate.
Get Details Of: KCET Counselling
List of KCET participating Institutes
|S. No.||Name of the Institute|
|1||P.E.S. Institute of Technology, Bangalore|
|2||Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur|
|3||B.M.S College of Engineering, Bull Temple Road, Bangalore|
|4||RNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore|
|5||JSS Academy of Technical Education, Bangalore|
|6||Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore|
|7||National Institute of Engineering, Mysore|
|8||MS Ramiah Institute of Tech, Bangalore|
|9||Shri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore|
|10||BVB College of Engg & Tech, Hubli|
Candidate can collect more details about the KCET Rank Predictor 2019 by going to this official link. For more information and updates about the KEA CET Rank Predictor 2019, stay connected with us on this page or Follow us on Facebook or Google+.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|KCET Application Form||Karnataka CET Syllabus|
|Karnataka CET Answer Key||Karnataka CET Admit Card|
|Karnataka CET Model Question Papers||KCET Option Entry|
|KCET Eligibility Criteria||KCET Exam Pattern|