KCET Rank Predictor
KCET Rank Predictor can be calculated after answer key released by Karnataka Examinations Authority before the announcement of result. The applicants who participated in Karnataka Common Entrance Test and now waiting for their ranks, they can easily calculate the total marks scored from answer key and with that calculation you calculate the expected Karnataka CET Closing Ranks. Candidates who had appeared in examination are largely looking for the KCET Rank Predictor 2018 they may get it along with Cut Off through this page.
With the help of KCET 2018 Rank Predictor, participants can get the idea of rank and marks. Candidates can also search the best college on the basis of their expected rank. To acquire more information you need to scroll down this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
KCET Rank Predictor
Steps to Use KCET 2018 Rank Predictor:
Participated applicants should know about the KCET Rank Predictor 2018 for getting the idea of KCET Exam Score. So here on this page we are sharing steps for using Rank Predictor KCET. These steps are:-
- For using the KCET Medical Rank Predictor, firstly applicants need to visit the official site.
- On home page you have to search the link which are related to Rank Predictor KCET 2018
- Then candidates are required to fill the necessary details like admit card number and roll number.
- Now you have to give Predicted scores for all of the subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Thereafter you have to press on the “Start Analyzing” link.
- Now Within few seconds, Karnataka CET Rank Calculator will be shown on your screen.
Check Here: Karnataka CET Result
Process Calculate Probable KCET Scores:
To calculate the candidate’s Score through official or informal you can use the Karnataka CET 2018 answer key. The candidate will be able to calculate his probable numbers by comparing his answers to correct answer key. When using the answer key, candidates must follow the exam pattern. Applicants are informed that one mark will be allocated for each correct answer. No marks will be taken for wrong answers. Calculate the total number for the final digit = Total number of correct answers x 1
Total KCET Score = Right Attempts – Wrong Attempts
Highlights of KEA KCET Predictor:
- You will able to know the merit list if you are using KCET Rank Predictor For Engineering and KCET 2018 Medical Rank Predictor.
- With the help of probable ranks, you can get information about colleges and courses, you will be accepted for admission
- Participants have to enter the estimate scores properly for attaining correct rank.
- It should be noted that ranks given through the predictor may not be 100% correct
KCET Rank Predictor 2018:
In 1994, the Government of Karnataka impressively set up the Common Entrance Test Cell for organizing the Entrance Test and showing the eligibility / merit, for admission of Karnataka applicants and the ward/s of Jammu & Kashmiri refugee to the First year or First semester of full time professional courses for Government share of seats in Medical, Dental, Indian Systems of Medicine and Homoeopathy, Engineering / Architecture courses, Farm science in lieu of B.Sc. B.Tech courses.
Visitors, if you have any problem or query about the information specified above about the KCET Rank Predictor then you may write your query in a below stated commenting box, we will try to solve your query at best level.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|KCET Application Form||Karnataka CET Syllabus|
|Karnataka CET Answer Key||Karnataka CET Admit Card|
|Karnataka CET Model Question Papers||Top Universities in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|