National Career Service Portal
Ministry of Labour and Employment (India), Government of India has launched National Career Service Portal for providing career related services to the people all over the country. National Career Service aims at generating employment and provides job opportunity to the youth and students. Do online registration till last date in order to apply for the scheme.
National Career Service Portal provides job matching, career counseling, internships, vocational guidance and various other important details. On this page, we have provided the details of registration process and other important updates of National Career Service Portal.
National Career Service Portal
National Career Service Scheme
NCS focus on these sectors:
- Improving career and employment opportunities
- Counseling and direction for career development
- Concentrating on decent employment
- Improving female labour force participation
- Promoting entrepreneurial endeavors
National Career Service Job Vacancies:
|Active Job Seekers||10,259,925|
Also Know About: Pradhanmantri Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana
Stakeholders involved in National Service Career Portal:
- Job Seekers
- Career Centers
- Skill Providers
- Placements Companies
- Government Organizations
The jobseeker category covers up the following functionality:
- Access the Application
- NCS Portal login
- View/Edit Jobseeker Profile
- Search Jobs
- Jobs Applied
- My Interview
- Job Preferences
- Feedback on Local Services
- Assessment Tool
- My Appointments
- Job Fair participation
- Change Password
- Reports & Documents
- Profile (View & Download Profile and I-card)
Get details of: PMRY Loan Yojana
How to apply for National Career Service Portal New Registration?
- Interested candidates needs to visit the official link of registration i.e. www.ncs.gov.in/_layouts/15/NCSP/Registration.aspx
- Choose “Jobseeker” option from the “Register As” drop-down list.
- Fill up the registration form along with Unique Identification Number.
- After completing the registration process, an OTP will be sent at your registered mobile number.
- Use this OTP for verification purpose and press on “Submit” button to create the account successfully.
Apply Online: Registration Link
NCS Scheduled Interview:
- If any employer has selected the job seeker for an interview, then the same can be viewed by the jobseeker. Job seekers will get to know about his/her scheduled interviews in their dashboard.
- Job seekers also have the option to accept or reject the invitation of interview or can also request for change in time slot.
NCS Job Fairs and Events:
Various job fairs are also conducted after a certain period where both employers and job seekers come with the purpose of recruitment. Jobseekers can participate in the upcoming job fairs by registering themselves for the event at job seeker dashboard.
NCS Assessment Test:
There is an option of Psychometric or Aptitude Test at the left panel of the dashboard where they can gave Assessment Tests which are free of cost. Assessment Test is available in both Hindi and English language. The reports of result will also be available at the dashboard.
Official Website: National Career Service Portal
- Toll Free Helpline Number: 1800-425-1514
- Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible candidates must apply for the job opportunity at National Career Service Portal and get recruited in the best company. Individuals can also bookmark our web portal recruitmentresult.com for more related and similar updates.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Smart India Hackathon||Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana|
|Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana||PMGDISHA Scheme|
|SVAYEM Scheme||Free Education Scheme|
|Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal||National Scholarship Portal|