Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board organize OJEE exam. After declaration of Odisha JEE exam result, OJEE Counselling procedure will commence. The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination counselling is administered by the state government of Odisha. It is essential to attend Odisha JEE Counselling for getting admission in first year and the lateral entry of various offered PG courses.
On the basis of rank as per merit list, you may participate in Counselling Procedure. Collect all details about OJEE Counselling 2018 such as Odisha JEE Counselling Schedule for Medical & engineering courses, OJEE Counselling Date from here.
Highlights of this page:
Odisha JEE 2018 Counselling will be held after the display of the merit list. This year, counselling will be conducted via online mode. On the basis of rank, you may fill and lock choices of colleges and courses. Through Odisha Joint Entrance Examination counselling, seat allotment process is carried out. To get more information about OJEE Counselling 2018, go through this page modified by team of recruitmentresult.com
For attending the counseling process for taking admission in various engineering, management and medical programs, contenders must have qualified marks in Odisha Joint Entrance Exam.
Read Now: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Odisha JEE Counselling Procedure 2018:
Here is detailed OJEE 2018 Counselling process. Go through it carefully.
- At first & foremost step, you need to register by visiting official portal i.e. www.odishajee.com
- You need to enter details like JEE Main Roll No, Registration No, Date of Birth and the 16 digit barcode as listed in Rank Card.
Online choice filling:
- Aspirants may choose their course online and fill all details.
- It is mandatory to submit choice filling details within prescribed time.
Reporting at Nodal Centre:
- At this step, you are required to pay counseling fee, university registration fee & verification of documents process will be carried out.
- You may opt for final choice locking & carry print out of final seat choice.
Provisional Seat Allotment:
Seats will be provisionally allotted to contenders based on rank as well as choice locking.
At this stage, aspirants can withdraw by filling up a withdrawal form at nodal centre.
Subsequent to provisional seat allotment and withdrawal procedure, Final Allotment process will take place. You need to download Final Allotment Letters by visiting official portal.
Reporting at the Final Allotted Institute:
Students are required to report at allotted institute within three working days from publication of final allotment list. This is the final stage of counselling.
Check Out: Counselling Procedure in Detail
Counseling Fee Details:
- Students should need to pay Rs. 450 (approx.) as a counseling fee.
- Candidates seeking admission under JEE Main/ AIPMT/ CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ GATE/ GPAT should need to pay Rs. 950/- (approx.) as a counseling fee.
Mode of Payment:
Fee will be tentatively deposited through demand draft drawn in favour of “OJEE 2017” from any nationalized bank, payable at Bhubaneshwar.
OJEE Admission 2018:
After the seat allocation process, candidates can report to the allotted college for final admission in B.Tech & engineering courses. Admission will be offered after counselling session. Contenders have to submit the original documents to the allotted college along with admission fee.
OJEE Counselling Documents Required:
Candidates are required to carry their following documents for verification at time of counseling:
- Original Rank Card of JEE 2018
- Original online registration slip of JEE 2018
- Photocopies and original 10th , 12th class mark sheet and pass certificate
- Original and photocopy of Green card of family Welfare Department of Odisha
- Photocopies and original Certificate in support of NRI
- Domicile Certificate
- Date of Birth proof with 10th class certificate
- Photocopies and original Caste certificates
- Proof of Indian Nationality or passport
- Defense service certificate
- Any other documents as mentioned in prospectus
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Odisha JEE Counselling Schedule 2018:
|Events||OJEE Counselling Dates|
|Candidates registration, registration/Counselling fee payment and fill-in their choices begins: for candidates who have RANK in JEE MAIN 2017||3rd week of June 2018|
|Display of mock seat allocation based on the choices filled-in by the candidates as of 22 June 2017 4:00PM||4th week of June 2018|
|Activation of Choice Locking.|
|Registration, registration/counselling fee payment and choice fill /Lock activity closes|
|Publication of temporary allotment-||1st week of July 2018|
|Admission fee Payment and reporting at Nodal center for document verification allotted Candidates only.|
|Display of seats filled / vacant positions||2nd week of July 2018|
|Publication of temporary allotment-II|
|Admission fee Payment and reporting at Nodal center for document verification (Only for Newly Allotted Candidates)0|
|Withdrawal of seat by reporting at Nodal Centers|
|Final Allotment and reporting to the final allotted College/Institute as per notice of concerned College/Institute.||3rd week of July 2018|
|Admission fee Payment and reporting at Nodal center for document verification (Only for Newly Allotted Candidates)|
Hit on its Official Link to get more details about OJEE Counselling 2018. You may bookmark this page using Control + D to acquire latest information about Odisha Joint Entrance Examination counselling 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|OJEE Syllabus||OJEE Application Form|
|OJEE Previous Year Question Papers||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Orissa JEE Admit Card||Counselling Schedule|
|OJEE Result||Engineering Entrance Exams|