Register yourself!! As the Online registration forms of OJEE Counselling is available now. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board has started Odisha JEE Medical/Engg Counseling from 14/06/2017 onwards. Candidates can check Odisha JEE Schedule, Medical/Engg Counseling Dates from this page. Those candidates, who want to get admission in the medical and engineering courses in Odisha state, are advised to register themselves for OJEE Counselling 2017. For OJEE Online Registration, candidates have to reach the official web portal ojee.nic.in with the help of this page.
Highlights of this page:
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Counselling will be held on the basis of OJEE Rank. Candidates can appear in the different rounds of counseling as per their rank hold in OJEE examination and they must carry their rank card at the time of counseling. Candidates can obtain other important information related to Odisha JEE Counselling Schedule such as dates and required documents etc by scrolling down this page which is well equipped by the group members of recruitmentresult.com.
For attending the counseling process for taking admission in various engineering, management and medical programs, contenders must have qualified marks in Odisha Joint Entrance Exam.
Odisha JEE Counselling Procedure:
OJEE Counselling Process consists of following rounds which every candidate have to follow and you may go through the below stated information to attend the counseling process.
- Online Registration: Firstly applicant have to complete their Online Registration by filling their JEE Main Roll No, Registration No, Date of Birth and the 16 digit barcode which is mentioned in Rank Card.
- Online choice filling: Candidates must choose their course online and fill entire details. Candidates are required to submit their choice within prescribed time.
- Reporting at Nodal Centre: This step consist of payment of counseling fee, university registration fee, verification of documents, final choice locking and print out of final seat choice.
- Provisional Seat Allotment: In this step seats will be provisionally allotted to candidates as per their choice locking and rank.
- Withdrawal Process: During this step candidates can withdraw by filling up a withdrawal form at nodal centre.
- Final Allotment: After provisional seat allotment and withdrawal process Final Allotment will be generated on official website and candidates can download their Final Allotment Letters.
- Reporting at the Final Allotted Institute: After receiving final allotment letter candidate must have to report at allotted institute within three working days from publication of final allotment list.
Check Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
Counseling Fee Details:
- Students should need to pay Rs. 450 (approx.) as a counseling fee.
- Candidates seeking admission under JEE Main/ AIPMT/ CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ GATE/ GPAT should need to pay Rs. 950/- (approx.) as a counseling fee.
Mode of Payment:
Fee will be tentatively deposited through demand draft drawn in favour of “OJEE 2017” from any nationalized bank, payable at Bhubaneshwar.
Read Also: Counselling Tips & Techniques
OJEE Counselling Documents Required:
Candidates are required to carry their following documents for verification at time of counseling:
- Original Rank Card of JEE 2017
- Original online registration slip of JEE 2017
- Photocopies and original 10th , 12th class mark sheet and pass certificate
- Original and photocopy of Green card of family Welfare Department of Odisha
- Photocopies and original Certificate in support of NRI
- Domicile Certificate
- Date of Birth proof with 10th class certificate
- Photocopies and original Caste certificates
- Proof of Indian Nationality or passport
- Defense service certificate
- Any other documents as mentioned in prospectus
Check Also: Documents Required For Counseling
Odisha JEE Counselling Schedule (Tentative):
Schedule of Events of BTECH counselling 2017
|Candidates registration, registration/Counselling fee payment and fill-in their choices begins: for candidates who have RANK in JEE MAIN 2017||14/06/2017 11:00AM|
|Display of mock seat allocation based on the choices filled-in by the candidates as of 22 June 2017 4:00PM||23/06/2017 4:00PM|
|Activation of Choice Locking.||25/06/2017 -27/06/2017|
|Registration, registration/counselling fee payment and choice fill /Lock activity closes||27/06/2017 v11:59PM|
|Publication of temporary allotment-||01/07/2017 4:00PM|
|Admission fee Payment and reporting at Nodal center for document verification allotted Candidates only.||05/07/2017 -11/07/2017 10:00AM – 5:00 PM|
|Display of seats filled / vacant positions||12/07/2017 4:00PM|
|Publication of temporary allotment-II||14/07/2017 4:00PM|
|Admission fee Payment and reporting at Nodal center for document verification (Only for Newly Allotted Candidates)0||18/07/2017 – 20/07/2017 10:00AM – 5:00 PM|
|Withdrawal of seat by reporting at Nodal Centers||06/07/2017 – 20/07/2017 10:00AM – 5:00 PM|
|Final Allotment and reporting to the final allotted College/Institute as per notice of concerned College/Institute.||23/07/2017 4:00 PM|
|Admission fee Payment and reporting at Nodal center for document verification (Only for Newly Allotted Candidates)||25/07/2017 10:00AM – 5:00 PM|
Download Here: OJEE Counseling Dates
For more details regarding OJEE Counselling 2017, you may go through the Official Site. You may bookmark this page using Control + D to acquire latest info on the same. Candidates can ask their query in the below stated comment box, we will try to reply you as soon as possible. Candidates may also obtain all the current updates in their inbox by simply Subscribing For Our Free Email facility through our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|OJEE Application Form||Orissa JEE Admit Card|
|OJEE Result||OJEE Answer Key|
|OJEE Previous Year Question Papers||How to Get a Free College Education|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|