SSC CGL Interview Questions 2013
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exams 2013 for recruiting the selected candidates to Non-technical and Non-gazetted posts for various departments of Government of India. In this page we are providing SSC CGL 2013 Interview Questions asked from selected candidates through Discussion during interview. Kindly focus the types of the questions as they may repeat with you when interview will be held of the candidates after crack the SSC CGL upcoming Exam:
Name of the Organization
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Name of the Examination
SSC CGL 2013
Dear aspirants we know your intentions towards SSC CGL Interview Questions that is why here are some questions mentioned which are frequently asked by job seekers as under:
- Why you have done B.Ed.?
- What is Hydrological cycle? What is run off?
- What are enzymes? What is catalyst?
- Why you scored less marks in Graduation?
- Why you are not having certificates for your school, college activities?
- Why you left your previous govt job?
- What is law of torts?
- What you have studied in your Law degree course?
- Your surname is different. Why is it so?
- What are you doing since completion of the graduation?
- What are the grounds for divorce?
- What is your view about same Gotra marriage?
SSC CGL Preparation Tips
Hey aspirants to qualify the SSC CGL Interview you need to nourished your mind and mental level:
- Eye contact is must with observer
- Use your hands to express any answers
- Complete knowledge about SSC past and future
- Don’t lose confidence and be optimistic
- Don’t show helplessness in interview
SSC Notifications and Preparation Materials