Here on this page, we’re going to provide you the latest list of UPPSC Notification. Aspirants, who decided to apply for jobs in reputed organization, apply by submitting application form before the last date. Be the first to know latest news related to UPPSC Notification 2016 by our portal. Candidates may also get the latest jobs, result and admit cards details in the below section.
|UPPSC Sample Papers||UPPSC Syllabus|
|UPPSC Solved Paper||UPPSC Exam Calendar|
|UPPSC Admit Card||UPPSC Answer Key|
|UPPSC Result||UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Syllabus|
All the latest and the upcoming Notification by UPPSC which will issue in 2016 you will easily find in the below section. Every year Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) conducts exam for the hard working and eligible job hunters and provides the opportunity to get recruitment in the government sector.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission was established on the 1st of April 1937 with its head office situated at Allahabad and it has a splendid past of more than 60 years. At the time of its beginning The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission was located in a few rooms in the then Secretariat, but now apart from a lavish campus at Allahabad.
UPPSC Latest Jobs 2016
Uttar Pradesh public service commission releases so may recruitment notifications every year and huge number of candidates applying for it. Dear visitors! if you want to get the latest details related to Jobs by UPPSC then you must visit this page as we will update the information on this page. Job seeker, if you want to get a govt. job then UPPSC is the way which will turn your dream into reality.
Functions Of UPPSC:
- Recruitment of the Candidates
- Disciplinary Actions
- Service Rules.
- Advice to the U.P. Government.
UPPSC Examination Criteria:
Uttar pradesh public service commission yearly conducts a state level written examination for the employment of combined state Upper Subordinate services. Upper Subordinate services examination is equivalent to State services examination of other States and this examination is also known as UP PCS or Sammilit Rajya pravar Adhinasth seva.
- Preliminary Exam: A preliminary exam will be conduct for all candidates for selection purpose. The examination will be of objective type and it will include total two question paper. Each question paper will hold 200 marks and total two hours time duration will be given for attempting the each question paper. Questions of both papers will be objective type and first paper contains 15 questions and 2nd paper will contain 100 subjects.
- Main Examination: Contenders who will be declared qualified in the Pre Exam they will be call for main test. Main exam will be predictable type and every candidate is required to selected optional subject for main examination. Necessary paper will be common for all aspirants and each candidate are required to select two option subjects for the written test.
List Of Examination Conducted by the UPPSC:
In the below section of this page, we’re providing you the list of employment test which is organized by association to fill up various vacant posts please have a look…!!
- Combined State/Upper Subordinate Preliminary Examination.
- Combined State/Upper Subordinate Main Examination.
- R.O/A.R.O Preliminary Examination (Only for the Commission)
- R.O/A.R.O Main Examination(Only for the Commission)
- A.P.S. Examination(Only for the Commission)
- Assistant Registrar Examination
- Combined State Engineering Examination.
- U.P. Nyayic Seva (Junior Division) Examination
- Assistant Prosecuting Officer Examination
Assortment of UP PCS Vacancies will be depending on the state level preliminary examination, mains examination and personal interview and yearly notification of UPPSC PCS examination arrives in the month of January. Application form for Upper subordinate services is invited online only at the official website of Lok Sewa Ayog.
- Preliminary examination organized in the month of March. After that those candidates who declared qualified in the written examination they will be call for mains examination which is organized in the month of august. In the last those candidates who declared qualified in the main examination they call for personal interview test.
- Personal interview test: Aspirants, who qualify in both examinations, they will be call for personal interview test or Viva Voce. Personal interview test will hold total 200 marks.
Every year about 4 to 5 lakh candidates are filling application form for Upper subordinate service but only some lucky candidates selected for UP PCS. If you also want to make your career in state services then start your research from now. All graduates of any states can fill application form for Upper subordinate service of Uttar pradesh.
Every year innumerable candidates give the UPPSC recruitment exams and after that they all are waiting for the exam result. As soon as the result will be announced and published on the official website of the organization we will notify you immediately.
How To Check Result
- First you need to visit the official website of the organization which is www.uppsc.org.in.
- Open the link of result which is easily visible on the left of the homepage.
- Enter your roll number or registration no and press enter.
- Now you can view your result, if you want you can save it or take printout of result.
UPPSC Admit Card
UPPSC issue the Admit cards before the exam for the candidates who are shortlisted for the exam. Those candidates who does not receive their admit card through post can download it from the UPPSC Website.
Candidates as soon as the information related to UPPSC Admit card will issue to we will update it here. You are advised to visit this page time to time so that you may be aware of the latest notification that will be issue by UPPSC. You may need to follow us on Facebook or Book plus to acquire info on your timeline directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On