Desire To Grab Sarkari Naukri In UP / Uttar Pradesh PSC Jobs, Then Check All Latest Updates Related To UPPSC Notification From Here & Apply Soon… Job seekers, who’re searching for UPPSC Exam Notification & UPPSC Jobs, are informed that they’re correct place to get updated details regarding UPPSC Recruitment Notification from this page. Be the first to know latest news related to UPPSC Notification 2017 by our portal. Candidates may also get the UPPSC Result and admit card details in the below section.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts Uttar Pradesh PSC Exam for the hard working and eligible job hunters and provides the opportunity to get job in the government sector. Aspirants, who decided to apply for UPPSC Recruitment in reputed organization, apply by submitting UPPSC application form before the last date. You can acquire whole information about Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification from this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Uttar Pradesh public service commission releases so may recruitment notifications every year and huge number of candidates applying for it. Job seeker, if you want to get a govt jobs In UP then UPPSC is the way which will turn your dream into reality. Aspirants, from above stated table, you may get relevant Uttar Pradesh PSC Notification and apply on or before the last date should be reached.
Check Also- Latest PSC Jobs Notification
UPPSC 2017 Vacancy:
If you want to get the latest details related to UPPSC Vacancies then you must check below segment of this page and here we’re providing you list of Uttar Pradesh Jobs, take a look….
- Accounts Officer (Treasury) (Lekhadhikari)
- Treasury officer/Account officer (Treasury)
- Commercial Tax Officer
- District Minority Welfare Officer (DMWO)
- District Food Marketing Officer (DFMO)
- Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Tax) (ACCT)
- Executive Officer (Panchayati Raj) (EOPR)
- Deputy Secretary (Housing and Urban Planning)
- Area Rationing Officer (ARO)
- District Backward Class Welfare Officer (DBCWO)
- Naib Tehsildar
- District Commandant Home guards
- Deputy Superintendent Of Police (DSP)
- Deputy Collector
- District Savings Officer
- District Panchayat Raj Officer (DPRO)
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer (ARTO) etc
Aspirants, from above listed Uttar Pradesh Recruitment, you can apply for suitable jobs as per your interest on or before the last date should be reached. You’re advised to stay connected with us on our web portal to get more updates regarding UPPSC 2017 Notification.
UPPSC Exam List:
In the below section of this page, we’re providing you the list of employment test which is organized by UPPSC to fill up various vacant posts, you may also check UPPSC Exam Calender to apply for particular posts, please have a look…!!
- Combined State/Upper Subordinate Preliminary Examination.
- Combined State/Upper Subordinate Main Examination.
- R.O/A.R.O Preliminary Examination (Only for the Commission)
- R.O/A.R.O Main Examination(Only for the Commission)
- A.P.S. Examination(Only for the Commission)
- Assistant Registrar Examination
- Combined State Engineering Examination.
- U.P. Nyayic Seva (Junior Division) Examination
- Assistant Prosecuting Officer Examination
Every year about 4 to 5 lakh candidates are filling application form for Upper subordinate service but only some lucky candidates selected for UP PCS. If you also want to make your career in state services then start your research from now. All graduates of any states can fill application form for Upper subordinate service of Uttar pradesh.
Check Now: Public Service Commission Exam Books
UPPSC Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants, who wish to grab Uttar Pradesh PSC Vacancy, must have 10+2 passed from recognized board or having graduation or post graduation degree in concerned stream from reputed university.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
UPPSC Age Limitations:
Minimum age criteria for all category appliers should be 18 years and maximum age criteria & relaxation in age will be decided as per organization norms.
UPPSC Selection Process:
Assortment of UP PSC Vacancies will be depending on the state level preliminary examination, mains examination and personal interview and yearly notification of UP PCS examination arrives in the month of January. Application form for Upper subordinate services is invited online only at the official website of Lok Sewa Ayog.
- Preliminary examination organized in the month of March. After that those candidates who declared qualified in the written examination they will be call for mains examination which is organized in the month of august. In the last those candidates who declared qualified in the main examination they call for personal interview test.
- Personal interview test: Aspirants, who qualify in both examinations, they will be call for personal interview test or Viva Voce. Personal interview test will hold total 200 marks.
Check These Tips, to Prepare Well for Exam / Interview:
UPPSC Examination Criteria:
Uttar pradesh public service commission yearly conducts a state level written examination for the employment of combined state Upper Subordinate services. Upper Subordinate services examination is equivalent to State services examination of other States and this examination is also known as UP PCS or Sammilit Rajya pravar Adhinasth seva.
- Preliminary Exam: A preliminary exam will be conduct for all candidates for selection purpose. The examination will be of objective type and it will include total two question paper. Each question paper will hold 200 marks and total two hours time duration will be given for attempting the each question paper. Questions of both papers will be Objective Type and first paper contains 15 questions and 2nd paper will contain 100 subjects.
- Main Examination: Contenders who will be declared qualified in the Pre Exam they will be call for main test. Main exam will be predictable type and every candidate is required to selected optional subject for main examination. Necessary paper will be common for all aspirants and each candidate are required to select two option subjects for the written test.
UPPSC Admit Card
UPPSC issue the Admit cards before the exam for the candidates who are shortlisted for the exam. Those candidates who does not receive their admit card through post can download it from the UPPSC Website.
Check Also: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
Every year innumerable candidates give the UPPSC recruitment exams and after that they all are waiting for the exam result. As soon as the result will be announced and published on the official website of the organization we will notify you immediately.
How To Check Result?
- First you need to visit the official website of the organization which is www.uppsc.org.in.
- Open the link of result which is easily visible on the left of the homepage.
- Enter your roll number or registration no and press enter.
- Now you can view your result, if you want you can save it or take printout of result.
Want to Know? Steps to Check Result Online
So aspirants, you can get updated information about Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Advertisements through our web portal and apply as soon as possible. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission was established on the 1st of April 1937 with its head office situated at Allahabad and it has a splendid past of more than 60 years.
Functions Of UPPSC:
At the time of its beginning The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission was located in a few rooms in the then Secretariat, but now apart from a lavish campus at Allahabad.
- Recruitment of the Candidates
- On the basis of Interview only.
- On the basis of screening test & Interview.
- On the basis of Examination only.
- On the basis of Examination & Interview only.
- On the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview.
- Disciplinary Actions
- Service Rules.
- Advice to the U.P. Government.
Jobs At Government Sector: More Than 20000 Vacancies
Candidates as soon as the information related to UPPSC Notification 2017 will issue, we will update it here. You are advised to visit this page time to time so that you may be aware of the latest notification that will be issue by UPPSC. You may need to follow us on Facebook or Book plus to acquire info on your timeline directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Government Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|