Aakash ANTHE Syllabus
Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE) for Classes 8th, 9th & 10th studying students. Aakash ANTHE Syllabus is available here for the Appearing students in ANTHE 2022 with the aim to become Engineers or Doctors.
Aakash National Talent Hunt Scholarship Exam Syllabus is available for Class 8th, 9th, 10th separately on this page for your comfort. Apart from Aakash ANTHE Syllabus 2022, students can download Aakash ANTHE Exam Pattern PDF also by going through this page.
What is ANTHE?
ANTHE is a scholarship examination conducted for the students who want to study in Institute for the better preparation of engineering and medical entrance Examination. This examination aims to help students to achieve their goals by providing them scholarship.
To get more information about Aakash ANTHE Syllabus 2022, you need to scroll down the whole page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead and grab complete information as soon as possible.
|Name of the organization||Aakash Institute|
|Name of the Exam||Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE)|
ANTHE Syllabus for Class 8th
- Physics: Force and Pressure, Friction, Sound, Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- Chemistry: Synthetic Fibers and Plastics, Materials: Metals and Non-Metals
- Biology: Crop Production and Management, Microorganisms: Friend and Foe, Conservation of Plants and Animals, Cell- Structure and Functions
- Mathematics: Squares and Square Roots, Exponents, Quadrilaterals, Percentage, Linear Equations in One Variable, Cubes and Cube Roots, Data Handling
- Mental Ability: Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning: Number and Alphabet Test, Series, Classification, Analogy, Direction Test, Coding and Decoding, Problems based on Figures.
Check Below Given Articles, To Prepare Well For Above Related Subjects:
|How to Prepare for Maths||Chemistry Questions And Answers|
|Biology Questions And Answers||–|
ANTHE Syllabus for Class 9th
- Physics: Motion, Force, and Laws of Motion, Gravitation (Excluding Floatation)
- Chemistry: Matter in our Surroundings, Is Matter Around Us Pure?
- Biology: Cell: The Fundamental Unit of Life, Tissues
- Mathematics: Number Systems, Factorization of Polynomials, Lines and Angles, Congruency of Triangles, Heron’s Formula
- Mental Ability: General Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Figure Matrix, Problems based on Figures
ANTHE Syllabus for Class 10th
- Physics: Class 9 – Gravitation (Floatation only), Work and Energy, Sound Class 10 – Light-Reflection and Refraction, Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chemistry: Class 9– Atoms and Molecules, Structure of the Atom Class 10 – Chemical Reactions and Equations, Acids, Bases and Salts, Metals and Non-Metals
- Biology: Class 10– Life Processes- Nutrition, Respiration, Transportation, Excretion; Control and Coordination in Animals and Plants
- Mathematics: Class 9 & 10– Real Numbers, Polynomials, Triangles, Class 9– Mensuration, Circles; Quadrilaterals Class 10– Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables, Quadratic Equations, Trigonometric Ratios and Identities
- Mental Ability: Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning – Series, Analogy, Classification, Coding and Decoding, General Logical and Analytical Reasoning, Problems based on Figures, Data Interpretation.
Download Class Wise: ANTHE Syllabus PDF
Aakash ANTHE Exam Pattern
ANTHE Exam Pattern for class 8, 9 & 10 is given below!!! Those who are going to participate can check no. of question, duration or marks
- Total Number of Questions: There will total 90 Questions
- Duration: Exam must be completed in 2 hours
- Total Marks: 360 Marks
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer 4 marks will be allotted and
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking
|Total Questions||90 Questions|
Steps To Download Aakash ANTHE Syllabus:
Students can download Aakash Institute Scholarship Test Syllabus by following the given hassle free steps also:
Step1: Subsequently, contenders must visit to the official website of the organization which is www.aakash.ac.in/anthe/
Step2: Then you need to press “Syllabus” link which is available at the menu bar of the home page.
Step3: Here you will find SYLLABUS for ANTHE 2022 For Class VIII, IX and X.
Step4: Check your Aakash ANTHE Syllabus 2022 and download ANTHE Scholarship Test Syllabus.
Step5: Start preparation of the examination with the help of Aakash ANTHE Test Syllabus 2022.
Official Link: Aakash ANTHE Syllabus
Aakash ANTHE Exam Syllabus:
In order to select talented student, Aakash institute conducts the Aakash National Talent Hunt Scholarship Examination who wish to study in institute for the preparation of Engineering and medical Entrance Examination. Those individuals who want to apex their career in Engineering and Medical stream have applied for ANTHE exam. Aakash National Talent Hunt Scholarship Exam is conducted to provide coaching to eligible candidates at reasonable fees.
Students who are going to appear in the Aakash ANTHE exam then must refer Aakash ANTHE Exam Syllabus 2022. Also go through ANTHE 2022 Exam Pattern, to know about the exam details such as marks, duration of exam, no. of question or more so that you can prepare accordingly. Students can get complete ANTHE Syllabus directly through this page or download it through online mode.
Grounding Tips for ANTHE:
- First of all, you all must be aware about the complete syllabus and exam pattern
- Then calculate each and every topic worth wise and make strategy to prepare the exam as per the worth of topics that means you must give more preference to worthy topics to score higher
- Maintain you speed to complete the exam on time and attend mock test for effective preparation
- Refer best preparation books.
To get more information about Aakash ANTHE Syllabus 2022, you need to visit the Official Link. If you are satisfied with the above stated information then you can bookmark this page by using CTRL+D. If you have any query then you can write in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ANTHE Answer Key||Online Quiz for Competitive Exams|
|ANTHE Result||How Do Toppers Study?|