How to Get Bank Job
Nowadays, individuals prefer Bank jobs because banking jobs are secured job as compared to other. Contenders who want to build their career in banking sector and want to know How to Get Bank Job In India After 12th/Graduation then follow below given handy steps.
There are lots of jobs opening in public and private sector banks. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection organizes the common recruitment procedures for most of the banks. There many other banks which do not recruit candidates through Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
How to Get Bank Jobs Without IBPS Score Card?
By getting Job in banking sector, your future will be secured. To Work in a bank can be a good career plan. If you want to make career for long term, a bank job can help you advance proficiently. There are various banks that does not require IBPS Score Card for hiring employees as they have their own criteria for selection.
Those candidates, who are interested and want to apply for such bank, must know about How to Get Bank Job In India, Procedure to apply and Steps to follow which is mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com By following these procedures you may apply for the bank of your choice.
How to Get Bank Jobs
At present, Banking is becoming one of the most chosen career choices by students. From this page candidates can find out which steps to follow to get a Bank Job without qualifying IBPS exam.
Candidates who want to make their Career in Banking Sector but do not have IBPS Score Card, they need not to worry because they can also apply for bank jobs by following the procedure given on this page.
Procedure and List Of Banks Do Not Require IBPS Score Card:
In India there are three types of banks that do not accept score of IBPS. These banks are Public Sector Banks, Private Banks and Co-Operative Banks. In the below segment you may check the banks under these three categories. Usually in public sector banks, an All India Level examination is conducted for the post graduates, from which the candidates are chosen. Professionals like engineers, lawyers, MBA’s and CFA’s are recruited by the Private and Foreign banks for these positions.
- Public Sector Banks
- State Bank of India
Procedure of Hiring In Public Sector Banks:
Public Sector Banks are government banks. Hiring process in these banks is different from other banks. State Bank of India and IDBI are two banks that conduct recruitment procedure by themselves. In the below segment you check the process of recruitment in these banks.
- First of all these banks releases notification related to available vacancies on its official site. Notification for all posts of each level like clerk, PO, Specialist Officer etc made available on its site time to time.
- In these notification eligibility criteria, salary, application fee, examination fee and procedure to apply are mentioned properly.
- After releasing notification, organization invites application from eligible candidates through proper channel. Generally applications are invited through online mode using link available on its official site.
- Candidates can submit their Online Application Form till the date of closing that is defined by the organization. No application are received after due date.
- After receiving application form organization conducts selection process that includes written Examination (Preliminary Exam and Main Exam) and Interview.
- Candidates who qualify Preliminary Exam, called for Main Exam and those who qualify main exam, called for Interview.
- Final list is prepared according to the marks in Preliminary Exam and Main Exam and Interview.
- Date of all rounds is scheduled after receiving application, on its official site.
- Admit card to appear in these examinations can be downloaded from official site of bank and after conducting exam result is available after two to three month of exam.
- Those who qualify all rounds and get selected can be appointed for the suitable Bank Jobs in India.
Check Now: Latest Private Jobs
Private Sector Banks:
Individuals who want to know about How to Get Bank Jobs Without IBPS Score Card, they are on right page!!! Because here you will get the details of Procedure, Steps To Follow to get Banking Sector Jobs.
Private Sector Banks offer incomparable increment, where you grow by your own talent, which is still a distant dream for those working with Public Sector Banks. The no. of Bank Jobs has also increased in past few years.
To get a bank job, you need to know about the openings in Private Banks and govt. banks. You must have a preparation plan that easily gets you through the written examination first.
- Axis Bank
- Bandhan Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- City Union Bank
- Development Credit Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- ING Vysya Bank
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Nainital Bank
- RBL Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
- Yes Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank
- IDFC Bank
What Is The Easiest Way To Get A Bank Job Without IBPS Score Card?
There is no alternative of success other than hard work. Sometime short cut harms us. So According to the rules, IBPS is the sole authority to assist PSU banks in the personnel selection, recruitment & placement. If you are willing to get Govt. bank job, you’ll have to appear in IBPS Recruitment exam.
Which Private Banks Recruits Freshers Directly?
Public Sector Banks like IBPS, SBI or some other accredited exam for PGDBF recruits its candidates through exams and other selection process. But there are some private banks which hires freshers directly without taking any test. Here are the examples of such banks:
- Axis Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank Limited
- HDFC Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Yes Bank
- Bandhan Bank
Two positions are available for graduates:
Under Clerical, Graduates can apply for clerk, clerk-cum-cashier, typist, steno, agricultural clerks, data entry operators and telephone operator’s positions.
Probationary officer post:
You can apply for Probationary officer post. Generally, it is for two years. The performance of the candidates during their period of training determines the designation that the candidates will receive after training is over.
Eligibility Criteria to Get Bank Job for Clerks
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- He / she must possess Degree of Graduation and also +2 with 60% or more marks.
- In various banks, the minimum required qualification can be 10 + 2 and the maximum age limit for the candidate applying for the job can also be as less as 25 years. In those cases a diploma degree is required to prove that the candidate has brief knowledge about the work that he / she is applying for.
- Age of aspirants must be between the age group of 18 years to 28 years.
- And relaxation age limit is there for SC/ST/OBC/PH or any other reserved category.
- In Public Sector banks, Rs 140000/- is the average salary for entry level clerks per annum.
Eligibility Criteria to Get Bank Job for Probationary Officers (PO)
- Appliers must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate’s age should be at least 21 years and maximum of 30 years.
- Must possess degree from a recognized university with 55 % – 60 % marks aggregate.
- The percentage of marks for this post varies from bank to bank.
- The candidate must have good knowledge of computers and specially MS Office.
- In Public Sector banks, Rs. 200000/- is the approx. salary an officer receives per annum.
What are benefits of working in private banks?
Private Banks offers various career opportunities in Banking & Financial Sector. Along with offering good salary packages & wonderful job benefits to the employees, there are some private sector banks which provide remuneration even more than Public sector banks.
- High salary.
- Great social status.
- Posting at desired place.
- Direct recruitment & easier selection process.
Check Here: Bank Salary
Procedure of Hiring In Private Banks:
Private Banks are independent banks and owned by either an individual or a general partner(s) with limited partner. There are many private banks in India like Axis Bank, Bandhan Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, City Union Bank, Development Credit Bank and Dhanlaxmi Bank etc. Procedure of hiring employees in these banks is given below. So, get details about How to Get Bank Job
- First of all decide for which bank you want to apply according to the position of bank and after that think for which position you want to apply in that bank.
- Gain enough qualification and experience according to the post like if you want to apply for manager post then you have to gain some experience up to lower level.
- Now you should search for available vacancies in banks of your choice and after by visiting bank in the local area. Advertisements of vacancies in these banks also available in newspaper.
- Firstly investigate the bank you’re applying to and learn the bank’s mission statement and strategies. Also mention these things on your cover letter to show them that you are perfect for this post.
- Prepare your resume properly including your all achievements and experiences. Send your resume to and cover letter to the bank manger to show your interest against that post. Mention where you heard about the position and if anyone is referring you on your cover letter.
- Now wait for response of that bank against your request. It will possibly be several weeks before the company even starts looking at all of the applications.
- If you were referred for that position than you will be called for interview. Remember always mentioned your correct email ID and Phone number in resume because bank can contact you only by the contact details mentioned by you in your resume.
- Prepare for the interview properly and for this you can take help from your friends who are working in banks. When you are going for interview, dress up properly.
- After that you should wait for the result of your interview. May be within a week or two week that bank will mail result in your Email ID.
Jobs at Government Sector: More Than 10000 Vacancies
Co Operative Banks:
- Shamrao Vithal Bank
- Sarawat Co-op Bank
- Abhyudaya Bank
- Karad Urban Co-operative Bank
- Mahanagar Co-operative Bank
- Mapusa Urban Co-operative Bank of Goa
- Nagar Urban Co-operative Bank
- Nasik Merchant’s Co-operative Bank
- New India Co-operative Bank
- NKGSB Co-operative Bank, etc.
Procedure of Hiring In Co Operative Banks:
There are so many Co Operative Banks like Sarawat Co-op Bank, Abhyudaya Bank, Karad Urban Co-operative Bank and Mahanagar Co-operative Bank etc. procedure of hiring in these banks are mentioned below.
- Procedure of hiring in these banks is same as in public sector bank such as written test and Interview. These banks are less competitive as compared to the SBI and IDBI.
- These banks also release notification on its site and invites application against vacancies. After this exams are conducted and on basis of marks in these exams candidates are appointed for suitable posts.
By following the above mentioned procedures, candidates can apply for various banks without IBPS Rank Cards. Candidates can also apply directly for a specific bank by go through the links given in above list.
We hope that above mentioned information of this page of recruitmentresult.com, about How to Get Bank Jobs Without IBPS Score Card will be beneficial for you in enhancing your career.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Syllabus||Bank Exam Pattern|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||List Of Banks Under IBPS|
|Bank Exam Preparation Material||Bank Placement Papers|