IB ACIO Salary
For security purposes, under Ministry of Home Affairs Intelligence Bureau is India’s intelligence agency plays a significant role. Numerous perks and incentives along with attractive IB ACIO Salary 2023 offered to employees.
In order to get hire in intelligence bureau, candidates need to clear a recruitment exam for IB ACIO jobs. Check here Intelligence Bureau Job Profile and latest IB ACIO Pay Scale Per Month
IB ACIO Salary Structure 2023
Salary Structure of MHA IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer is tabulated below. So, you may check IB ACIO Salary Slip and Perks along with IB ACIO salary in hand from here.
|Calculations||IB ACIO Salary 7th Pay Commission|
|CPC Fitment Factor||35370|
|Deduction in IB ACIO Salary|
|Estimated in Hand salary||40730|
- CGHS: Central Government Health Scheme
- HRA: House Rent Allowances
- CPC: Central Pay Commission
- EPF: Employees Provident Fund
IB ACIO Salary
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Pay Scale:
IB ACIO Pay Scale is that system concludes the salary or wages of an employee. Pay Scale of an employee is depends on certain factors that are responsibilities, seniority, rank or status. Depending upon above given factors the pay scale of an employee is decided by an employer. Now, the pay scale of Intelligence Bureau is Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- decided by the organization
IB ACIO Basic Pay
Intelligence Bureau ACIO Basic Pay is the total of initial pay of the employee and Additional Grade pay that is Rs. 13500/-. This aspect of income differs from one job profile to other job profile and IB ACIO Basic Pay is called by vital factor as all additional calculations are done on the basis of this factor.
Check Now: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
CPC Fitment Factor
- After modification of Seventh Pay Commission in wages and amendment in wages, Central Pay commissioned fitment is done. At present, CPC Fitment Factor is Rs. 35370/- This factor has been fixed at 2.62 for grade pay Rs. 4800/-.
- In order to calculate the CPC Finger Factor, the initial salary and the amount of grade pay are taken into account.
HRA in IB ACIO Salary after 7th CPC
- House Rent Allowances (HRA) is the compensation for employees which is given to employees for their ease to stay at the place of posting and now appointed candidates for IB ACIO Jobs will get Rs. 4050/-.
- If you will avails the facility of the house on lease or rented flats from the employer, then the employee himself cannot take advantage of this allowance (HRA).
EPF in IB ACIO Salary
In IB ACIO Salary, EPF is known by a Government backed voluntary saving scheme with the aim for creating the saving habits for retirement among citizens. Rs. 1350/- will be deducted from total IB ACIO Salary of candidates.
CGHS in IB ACIO 2 Salaries
- Central Government Health Scheme is commonly called as CGHS which was started in 1954 under the Indian Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Central Government Health Scheme was recognized with the purpose to provide general medical care facilities to employees of Central Government, pensioners of Central Government and their dependents residing in CGHS enclosed capitals.
Important Links Related To IB:
|Intelligence Bureau recruitment||Details|
|Intelligence Bureau Syllabus||Details|
|IB Admit Card||Details|
Job Profile of IB ACIO
The IB ACIO Job Profile and Salary is a security department so your job is secured at national as well as central level. Extra benefits are given to female candidates. The actual IB ACIO Job will start after 3 years from your starting.
Generally, the work allotted to an IB ACIO Officer includes –
- The collection of secret information.
- Vigilance on Terrorist.
- Being ready to deal any kind of crisis situation.
- Keep the track of all the issues of threatening activities in Border Areas.
- Intelligence collection in Border Areas.
Advantages of IB ACIO
- The job is fully filled of adventurous.
- The salary package is good.
- The Respect in the society will be good .
- You will not get bored on doing this job there is new thing every day.
- You will be having a power of taking decision by your own.
Check Now: Latest Defence Jobs
IB ACIO Perks and Allowances
|Other Allowances||Payment per month|
|Office cum Residence Allowance||3500|
|Petrol Sanction||13 Litres|
|Diesel Sanction||20 Litres|
|2 Newspapers+ TV Cable Subscription||600|
IB ACIO Promotion 2023
|Assistant Director||25-30 years|
IB ACIO Salary 2023:
Before applying for IB ACIO Recruitment, one should be familiarized with IB ACIO Salary Structure. Check IB ACIO 2 Salaries in Hand, IB ACIO Salary Perks Details, Grade Pay, CPC Fitment Factor, Transport Allowances etc through this page.
Since the 7th Pay Commission has been introduced in India all salaries of all government employees has revised up to better level. Once a candidate is recruited as a Junior Officer in IB, he/ she are provided training for better enhancing their skills.
IB ACIO Salary 2023: FAQ’s
Question 1: What is the pay level of IB ACIO?
Answer: The pay level of IB ACIO is Level 7 (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400).
Question 2: What is the basic salary of IB ACIO-II?
Answer: The basic salary of Rs 13,500/-.
Question 3: What is the in-hand salary of the IB Executive?
Answer: The In-Hand salary of IB Executive is in between 44000 to 46000 per month.
Question 4: What is the grade pay of IB Executive?
Answer: The grade pay of the IB Executive is Rs. 4,200/-.
Question 5: What is the promotion hierarchy of IB ACIO?
Answer: The promotion hierarchy is ACIO-I, DCIO, and Assistant Director.
Question 6: What is the salary for the MHA IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer?
Answer: Total Salary in hand after deduction is Rs. 40,730/- Per month (Approx)
Intelligence Bureau –Wikipedia
Check Now: Latest Recruitment
For any query regarding Salary of IB ACIO/ IB ACIO Salary Increment /( IB) ACIO Promotion Hierarchy / (IB) ACIO Salary 2023 Per Month then ask us in below given comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.