IBPS SO Salary
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection recruits Specialist Officers every year for various posts under different departments. Checkout updation in IBPS SO Salary 2023!!! After 7th Pay Commission, some changes are done in the IBPS SO Pay Scale.
In compression to the other high profiles IBPS SO are getting high salary along with various other Allowances/Perks. Career of IBPS SO is having the good scope in India under Banking Sector. The basic pay of an IBPS SO is Rs. 23,700/- for Scale 1. There are various other perks and allowances entitled to the post.
IBPS SO Salary Highlights:
The salary enjoyed by IBPS SO is given below:
|Gross IBPS SO Salary Quora||Rs.38000-Rs.39000|
|IBPS SO 2023 Pay Scales||23, 700 – 980/ 7 – 30,560 – 1,145/ 2 – 32,850 – 1,310/ 7 – 42,020|
|Dearness Allowance associated with IBPS SO salary||36% of Basic Pay|
|City Compensatory Allowance||3%-4% depending on the place of posting|
|House Rent Allowance as per IBPS SO 2023 Salary||7%-9% depends on the place posted|
Also Check Here: Jobs by Organization
IBPS SO Salary
IBPS SO Salary in India
The IBPS Specialist Officer Pay Scale differs according to the posts as well as grade. Once the 11th Bipartite Settlement is completely implemented the IBPS SO Salary Slip will also be revised. Employees can expect an increment of 40% in the basic pay of IBPS SO Pay Scale. The IBPS Specialist Officer Salary details for various posts are given below:
|Grade||IBPS SO Salary in-hand|
|Officer Scale I (IBPS SO Salary Scale 1)||Monthly Salary– Rs. 36400/-Pay Scale– Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020|
|Officer Scale-II||Monthly Salary- Rs. 48800/-Pay Scale- Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950|
|Officer Scale III||Monthly Salary- Rs. 64600/-Pay Scale- Rs. 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490|
IBPS Specialist Officer Salary- Allowances
|House Rent Allowance||7%-9%(Location dependent)|
|Dearness Allowance||Rs 8605.88|
|Special Allowance||7.75%(Scale I)|
|City Compensatory Allowance||0-4%(depends on location)|
Check Also: IBPS Exams Notification
IBPS SO Career Growth
There is a major scope of growth as a Specialist Officer. There are internal Interview as well as promotional exams, organized at regular intervals of time for better career prospect to its employees. The major career options that a SO can opt through the promotion are:
- Scale 1 – Officer / Assistant Manager
- Scale 2 – Manager
- Scale 3 – Senior Manager
- Scale 4 – Chief Manager
- Scale 5 – Asst. General Manager
- Scale 6 – Deputy General Manager
- Scale 7 – General Manager
Want to Know? Eligibility for Bank Exam
IBPS SO Salary Structure: Check Post Code
|Post Code||Post Name|
|01||IT Officer (Scale I)|
|02||Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)|
|03||Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)|
|04||Law Officer (Scale I)|
|05||HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)|
|06||Marketing Officer (Scale I)|
Read This: How to Get Bank Jobs
IBPS SO Job Profile
|Agriculture Field Officer||
IBPS Specialist Officer Benefits and Perks:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Specialist Officers also get various benefits as well as perks such as Dearness Allowances, House Rent Allowances, Travelling Allowances Travelling Allowances, Medical Benefits, Bonus and Provident Funds etc.
- Basic Pay is the IBPS SO Officer Salary offered to bank employees without any extra payments such as allowances and bonuses.
- For bank SO, it is INR 23700, with effect from June 01, 2015.
- Dearness Allowances are a paid cost of living adjustment, given to all the government employees. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Specialist Officers also get Dearness Allowances based on their IBPS SO Salary After 7th Pay Commission.
- For bank specialist officers, it is INR 8605.
House Rent Allowances:
- House Rent Allowances are the accommodation rent, given to the employees. HRA is included in the IBPS SO Salary After Revision of employees.
- Those employees, who will have their own houses, can’t claim for HRA.
- Bank has permitted 9% or 8% or 7% HRA, based on the place of the position of an employee.
Travelling Allowances are for the office purpose. Employees get paid travelling charges from home to office.
Medical Allowances are also given to Specialist Officers. Employees are paid medical expenses on monthly basis as well as Medical and Health Insurance.
CCA (City Compensatory Allowance):
- CCA is known as City Compensatory Allowance, a fully taxable component of remuneration. CCA is given to employees for working in big metropolitan cities.
- This is not calculated on basic IBPS SO IT Salary, as it is a fixed amount
- CCA for bank SO is generally 4%, 3% or 0%, on the basis of the place of position of an employee.
- Special Allowances are offered to only Scale-1 officers (7.75%).
- Scale-2 is exempted from this advantage.
Bonuses are given to employees occasionally or according to their performance. Any employee can’t claim for Bonus.
- The amount of Provident Funds is an equal amount collected by employee and employer per month.
- Officers can get the Provident Funds money when he/she leave the bank and continue this account in another Organization.
IBPS Official Website – Click Here
Candidates may keep touch with our web portal to get latest updates time to time. If you have any query regarding information of IBPS SO Salary 2023 / IBPS SO Salary after 5 years given here, please ask in the comment box that is given below. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.
You can subscribe to our free mail service and we will let you know about the salary structure under different profiles.