Eligibility For Bank Jobs 2023
Eligibility For Bank Jobs 2023: Candidates who wish to make their career in the Banking Sector and are looking for Bank jobs in India must check out the Eligibility For Bank Exams 2023 for PO, Clerk, SO post. Candidates can apply for various bank exam such as IBPS, SBI, RBI etc to get jobs in bank.
Bank Exam Educational Qualification
Mostly every bank has its own bank job eligibility or Eligibility For Bank Exams for different posts. But the basic qualification for bank exam is having a graduate degree from a recognized University. You can check the bank exam required qualification from this page.
Eligibility For Bank Exams
Nationality / Citizenship
- Candidate must be either a:
- citizen of India or
- subject of Nepal or
- subject of Bhutan or
- Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with intention of permanently settling in India or
- person of Indian origin who migrate from Uganda, Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with intention of permanently settling in India.
- Candidate belonging to categories (II), (III), (IV) & (V) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India.
Bank Job Qualification- Computer Literacy
One of the required qualifications for bank jobs is having basic computer skills and having knowledge about how to operate computer. Some banks allow candidates to acquire these skills within six months of joining. If you do not have Computer as one of the main subject in your graduation, then you must have certificate in basic computer knowledge.
Eligibility For IBPS Exam:
|IBPS Eligibility Criteria||IBPS Qualification||IBPS Age Limit|
|Eligibility For IBPS PO Exam||Graduation Degree (BA, B.Com, BSc, B.Tech or BBA)||Candidates must be varying between 20 to 30 years of age.|
|Eligibility For Bank SO||Graduation or Post-Graduation / LLB / MBA||20 to 30 Years|
|Eligibility For IBPS Clerk Exam||Graduation Degree||20 to 28 Years|
Must Check- Jobs by Qualification
IBPS Age Relaxation
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||3 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots/persons domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir||5 years|
Eligibility For SBI Exam:
SBI Specialist Officer Exam is going to be held soon. Applicants can check the SBI Notification from here. All applicants of SBI Exam have to ensure they fulfill the required Eligibility For Bank Exams before filling the application form of SBI Exam 2023. The details of SBI Eligibility Criteria have been explained below.
|SBI Eligibility Criteria||SBI Qualification||Age Limit For Bank Exams|
|Eligibility For SBI PO Exam||BA, B.Com, BSc, B.Tech||20 to 30 Years|
|Eligibility For Bank Exams for PO||B.E./ B.Tech / M. Sc / Engineering Graduate / MCA||Assistant Manager: 21-30
Test Lead: 26-30
Technology Relationship Manager: 28-40
|Eligibility For Bank Clerk||Graduation in any discipline||Candidates should not be below 20 years and not above 28 years|
Find Here: Best Private Jobs In India
SBI Bank Age Relaxations 2023:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||5 years|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|PWD (Gen/EWS)||10 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|Ex-servicemen, ECOs, SSCOs who have rendered 5 years of military service.||5 years|
Eligibility For Bank Jobs:
RBI Online Test will be conducted to fill vacant Posts of Manager, Assistant Manager and Others. Check the details of RBI Recruitment from here.
RBI Officer Grade B Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Qualification For Bank Exams:
- General category applicants should have secured at least 60% marks, whereas candidates of SC/ST/PwD category should have secured a minimum of 50% in their bachelors degree, as well in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th standard examinations.
- Minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s Degree will be in aggregate for all semesters / years.
RBI Age Limit:
- Applicants of RBI Officer Grade B should be in the in the age group of 21-30 years.
- Candidates with M.Phil Degree and PhD qualification have a relaxation of 2 and 4 years in the upper age limit, i.e. the upper age limit for such candidates is 32 and 34 years respectively.
Check Out: Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers
RBI Bank Age Relaxations:
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility For Bank Exams- Qualification Needed:
- Applicants must have done Graduation or its equivalent in any discipline with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute according to Post.
- Applicants must have required years of experience.
Age Limit for Bank Exam:
- Minimum age of applicants should be 20 Years and maximum age should be 28 years.
- For SC/ST the upper age limit will be up for 5 years and for OBC it is for 3 years.
Check these related Links:
|Upcoming Bank Jobs||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Salary|
|How to Prepare for Bank Exams||Bank Online Test|
|Bank Interview Que & Ans||Bank PO Exam Preparation Tips|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Placement Papers|
Eligibility For Bank Exams
Bank jobs in India are one of the most sought after career option. As everyone know that, Public Sector Banks have already started new branches in Rural & Semi-Urban Areas. With increasing number of retirements in senior cadre, Govt Banks recruit new people every year and also they are facing competition from private banks.
To Prepare For Bank Exams – Check Our Website for FREE PDFs, Live Class, Quizzes, Notes
Bank Exam Qualification
IBPS, SBI, RBI and other Banks release job notification every year to fill up various Positions like PO, Clerk, SO and Others. So, applicants first check the Eligibility Criteria for Bank Exams or qualification for bank exam from this page and then apply accordingly for that Bank Exams.
Get Here: Highest Paying Government Jobs
Candidates, we hope that above information about Eligibility For Bank Exams 2023 have been useful for you. For any query about Eligibility For Bank Exams, comment in the below given comment box.
9 thoughts on “Eligibility For Bank Jobs 2023 For PO, Clerk, SO (IBPS/SBI/RBI) – Check”
Degree percentage is 52% SC am I eligible for applying
sir i visit requirement bank jobs
I have completed BCA so can I give the exam for RBI SO ?
What qualification is required for asst. manager or manager in any bank?
I have completed BCA so can I give the exam for rbi so?
What qualification is required for the post of asst. manager or manager in any bank?
Hi i have completed diploma in computer science and engneering.and i want do job in bank.so is that possible?
Hi Nilam, visit recruitmentresult.com and hit on “Bank Jobs” tab available on the top of the page.
I am above the age of 33 years and having experience in banking. Now I want to switch over from RRB. Is there any opportunity to apply for bank exam? If yes, for what kind of post?
i am b.e. last year comp. sudent . Where should be posting after recruitement?
Can sc student fill form of bank and railways with 55% in graduation