Government of Kerala provides Pre and Post Matric Kerala Scholarship 2020 for meritorious students who belong to socially & economically backward category. Applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can fill application form till the last date.
Overview of Kerala Scholarship Scheme:
- Type of Form: Online
- Fellowship Available For: Pre Matric and Post Matric
- Selection Process: Academic Marks/ Family Income
- Official Website to Apply: www.kerala.gov.in
Brilliant students who need financial help in continuing their studies must apply for Kerala Scholarship 2020-21 before the last date and must grab this opportunity. All the details related to scholarship application form is well described in the beneath segment of this page.
Kerala Scholarship 2020
What is Kerala Post Matric Scholarship?
- The main purpose of Kerala Education Scholarship Scheme is to give financial support to the meritorious students of economically weaker sections of the minority community in pursuit of higher education.
- Scheme is given to students for study in India or private schools or institutions / colleges.
Do You Know: How to Get Scholarship
What is Kerala Pre Matric Scholarship?
- Under Kerala University Higher Education Scholarship scheme, fellowship are awarded to students of Kerala studying within the state from class IX – X in Government or schools/ institutes recognized by the appropriate authority of the State are eligible subject to specified criteria.
- Scheme will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination (Not applicable for students studying in 1st std)
What is Kerala Scholarship Eligibility?
Kerala Pre Matric Scholarship:
- Annual income of the students’ Parents/ Guardians from all sources should not exceed Rs.1.0 Lakh.
- Students of Karnataka domicile studying in other states are also eligible to apply in Karnataka.
- Students of other states studying in Karnataka are not eligible to apply from Karnataka.
Kerala Post Matric Scholarship::
- Should be the First Year student of Plus Two/ UG/ PG/ Ph.D Course of Higher Secondary School/ College/ Institutes/ University, which is either a Govt/ Aided/Recognised Unaided Institution. OR
- 11th Class/Technical/ Vocational Course of ITI/ ITC Centres affiliated to NCVT.
Check Now: How To Get A College Scholarship
What is Amount of Kerala Scholarship Scheme?
|For Post Matric|
|11th and 12th class||Rs. 7,000/-per annum|
|UG and PG||RS. 10,000/- per annum|
|M.Phil and Ph.D||1,200/- per month|
|For Pre Matric|
|I to X||Rs.1500/-|
DCE Kerala Scholarship Amount:
- PMS (Post Metric Scholarship): Total admission fee and Course/
- SMS (State Merit Scholarship): UG – Rs.1250/- PM and PG: Rs.1500/- PM
- DMS (District Merit Scholarship): Rs. 1,250/- per annum
- HS (Hindi Scholarship): UG- Rs.500/- PM and PG: Rs.1000/- PM
- MNS (Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship): Rs. 125/per annum
- SSE (Sanskrit Scholarship): UG- Rs.200/- PM and PG: Rs.200/- PM
- MGS (C H Muhammed koya Scholarship): Rs. 10,000/- per annum
- MFAS (Music Fine Arts Scholarship): UG- Rs.4000/- PM and PG: Rs.5000/- PM
- Professional Courses: Rs. 6,000/- PM
Know Here: How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam
How to Fill Kerala Scholarship Online Application Form?
- Visit official website that is kerala.gov.in to apply for Kerala Merit Scholarship.
- Then follow “National Scholarship Portal” and hit www.scholarships.gov.in
- Select “State Scheme” section and hit “Kerala” link.
- Hit appropriate link according to available program.
- Read all instructions carefully and press on ‘Apply Online’ button.
- Register yourself with all mandatory details and fill the form correctly.
- Upload essential documents like certificates.
- Press on the Submit Button after completion of form.
- Take hard copy of Kerala Scholarship Application Form for future reference.
Press Here: Kerala Scheme Official Website
Press Here: National Scholarship Portal Official Website
Documents Required for Filling Kerala Scholarship Form:
- Passport size photograph
- Attested photocopies of required certificates
- College / School all necessary Certificate.
- Domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Address Proof.
- Mark sheet of last Passing Class.
- Income Certificate of your father / mother
Kerala Scheme Helpline/ Toll-free Number:
In case of any query, you can contact the given helpline/ toll-free number and other contact details. Here we are providing you the scheme Helpline/ Toll-free Number and other contact details.
The Special Officer,
Directorate of Collegiate Education,
6th Floor, Vikas Bhavan,
Help Desk Numbers: 9446096580/ 0471-2306580/ 9446780308
- Starting Date To Apply: August 2020
- Kerala Scholarship Last Date: October 2020
List of Kerala Scholarship 2020:
|Kerala Scholarship Name||Kerala Scholarship Website|
|Central Sector Scholarship Renewal||www.collegiateedu.kerala.gov.in|
|Directorate of Minority Welfare- Scholarship for Minority Students||www.minoritywelfare.kerala.gov.in|
|C.H. Muhammed Koya Scholarship Girls|
|Post-matric Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities||www.scholarships.gov.in|
|Central Sector Scholarships|
|Post-Matric Scholarship For Minority||www.scholarship.itschool.gov.in|
|Vidya Sammunnathi Scholarships||www.kswcfc.org|
|District Merit Scholarship||www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in|
|Central Sector Scholarship Renewal|
|Aspire Scholarship Scheme PG Students|
|Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship (SJMS)|
|Sanskrit Scholarship (SSE)|
|District Merit Scholarship(DMS)|
|State Merit Scholarship (SMS)|
|C. H. Muhammed Koya Scholarship|
|Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers|
|Muslim/ Nadar Girls Scholarship Renewal|
|Music Fine Arts Scholarship (MFAS)|
|Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) Guidelines|
|Hindi Scholarship – DCE (HS)|
|OEC Pre Matric Scholarship||www.bcdd.kerala.gov.in|
|Overseas Scholarship for OBCs|
|OBC Pre Matric Scholarship|
|OBC Post Matric Scholarships|
|Plus Two Scholarship- Draft List of Candidates||www.ksbcdc.com|
|Kerala State backward Classes Development Corporation Ltd.|
|Pradhan Mantri Vidya Lakshmi Karyakram||www.vidyalakshmi.co.in|
|Post-Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child for PG Programs||www.ugc.ac.in|
|Post-Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child For PG Programs|
|Merit cum Means (MCM) Scholarships Renewal||www.dtekerala.gov.in & |
|Disability Scholarship Kerala|
|Scholarship for Higher Education|
Get Here: List of Scholarships In India
Kerala Scholarship 2020-21 :
The Kerala Government’s Social Welfare Department provides scheme facility to all those candidates who are studying in 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and Undergraduate and Post Graduate. So, the main motive of scheme is to destroy financial barrier of talented students for their study.
Various schemes in Kerala are operated by scheme Wing of the Directorate of Collegiate Education. This wing has several state schemes of scheme. Willing candidates can apply by filling online application form till last date. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Colleges in India||Documents Required For Education Loan|
|Scholarship for Engg Students||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|UGC Approved University List||Education Loans for Students|