Kerala Scholarship 2023
Every year, the government of Kerala provides Pre and Post-Matric Kerala Scholarship 2023 for meritorious students to ensure that finances do not remain a constraint in the pathway of students. Applicants can check eligibility, the application process, application period, rewards, and more from this page. Those candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can fill application form till the last date.
Kerala Scholarship 2023
List of DCE Scholarship: d
- State Merit Scholarship -DCE(SMS)
- District Merit Scholarship -DCE(DMS)
- Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers -DCE(MSCT)
- Hindi Scholarship -DCE(HS)
- Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship-DCE(MNS)
- Sanskrit Scholarship -DCE(SSE)
- Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship-DCE(SJMS)
- Blind/PH Scholarship -DCE(BPHFC)
- Music Fine Arts Scholarship -DCE(MFAS)
- Post Matric Scholarship For Disabilities -NSP(PMSD)
Brilliant students who need financial help in continuing their studies must apply for Kerala Scholarship 2023 before the last date and must grab this opportunity. All the details related to scholarship application form is well described in the beneath segment of this page.
What is Kerala Post Matric Scholarship?
- The main purpose of Kerala Education Scholarship Scheme is to give financial support to the meritorious students of economically weaker sections of the minority community in pursuit of higher education.
- Scheme is given to students for study in India or private schools or institutions / colleges.
What is Kerala Pre Matric Scholarship?
- Under Kerala University Higher Education Scholarship scheme, fellowship are awarded to students of Kerala studying within the state from class IX – X in Government or schools/ institutes recognized by the appropriate authority of the State are eligible subject to specified criteria.
- Scheme will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination (Not applicable for students studying in 1st std)
What is Kerala Scholarship Eligibility?
Kerala Pre Matric Scholarship:
- Annual income of the students’ Parents/ Guardians from all sources should not exceed Rs.1.0 Lakh.
- Students of Kerala domicile studying in other states are also eligible to apply in Kerala.
- Students of other states studying in Kerala are not eligible to apply from Kerala.
Kerala Post Matric Scholarship::
- Should be the First Year student of Plus Two/ UG/ PG/ Ph.D Course of Higher Secondary School/ College/ Institutes/ University, which is either a Govt/ Aided/Recognised Unaided Institution. OR
- 11th Class/Technical/ Vocational Course of ITI/ ITC Centres affiliated to NCVT.
Post Matric Scholarship for Minorities
State Merit Scholarship
District Merit Scholarship
Merit Scholarship for Children of School Teachers
Candidates should have M. Ed / MA / MPhil / PhD as a sub-subject in degree level and as a main subject in bed, all those candidates are eligible for Hindi Scholarship.
Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship
And a first-year student of HSC / VHSC should have a graduate course in Government / Aided Arts and Science College. BPL should belong to family and backward community forward
Suvarna Jayanti Merit Scholarship
Blind / PH Scholarship
It is necessary to study in government-run institutes such as Blind / PH / Deaf students / Aided Arts and Science Colleges, Music Colleges, and Government / Aided Higher Secondary / Vocational Higher Secondary schools.
Music Fine Arts Scholarship
Students studying in Govt. Music Colleges and Govt. Fine arts colleges
Check Now: How To Get A College Scholarship
What is Amount of Kerala Scholarship Scheme?
|For Post Matric
|11th and 12th class
|Rs. 7,000/-per annum
|UG and PG
|RS. 10,000/- per annum
|M.Phil and Ph.D
|1,200/- per month
|For Pre Matric
|I to X
DCE Kerala Scholarship Amount:
- PMS (Post Metric Scholarship): Total admission fee and Course/
- SMS (State Merit Scholarship): UG – Rs.1250/- PM and PG: Rs.1500/- PM
- DMS (District Merit Scholarship): Rs. 1,250/- per annum
- HS (Hindi Scholarship): UG- Rs.500/- PM and PG: Rs.1000/- PM
- MNS (Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship): Rs. 125/per annum
- SSE (Sanskrit Scholarship): UG- Rs.200/- PM and PG: Rs.200/- PM
- MGS (C H Muhammed koya Scholarship): Rs. 10,000/- per annum
- MFAS (Music Fine Arts Scholarship): UG- Rs.4000/- PM and PG: Rs.5000/- PM
- Professional Courses: Rs. 6,000/- PM
Check Out: List Of Scholarships
How to Fill Kerala Scholarship Online Application Form?
- Visit official website that is kerala.gov.in to apply for Kerala Merit Scholarship.
- Then follow “National Scholarship Portal” and hit www.scholarships.gov.in
- Select “State Scheme” section and hit “Kerala” link.
- Hit appropriate link according to available program.
- Read all instructions carefully and press on ‘Apply Online’ button.
- Register yourself with all mandatory details and fill the form correctly.
- Upload essential documents like certificates.
- Press on the Submit Button after completion of form.
- Take hard copy of Kerala Scholarship Application Form for future reference.
Press Here: Apply Online Link
Read Out: Scholarship Instructions
Documents Required for Filling Kerala Scholarship Form:
- Passport size photograph
- Attested photocopies of required certificates
- College / School all necessary Certificate.
- Domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Address Proof.
- Mark sheet of last Passing Class.
- Income Certificate of your father / mother
Kerala Scheme Helpline/ Toll-free Number:
In case of any query, you can contact the given helpline/ toll-free number and other contact details. Here we are providing you the scheme Helpline/ Toll-free Number and other contact details.
The Special Officer,
Directorate of Collegiate Education,
6th Floor, Vikas Bhavan,
Help Desk Numbers: 9446096580/ 0471-2306580/ 9446780308
List of Kerala Scholarship 2023:
|Kerala Scholarship Name
|Kerala Scholarship Website
|Central Sector Scholarship Renewal
|Directorate of Minority Welfare- Scholarship for Minority Students
|C.H. Muhammed Koya Scholarship Girls
|Post-matric Scholarship for Persons with Disabilities
|Central Sector Scholarships
|Post-Matric Scholarship For Minority
|Vidya Sammunnathi Scholarships
|District Merit Scholarship
|Central Sector Scholarship Renewal
|Aspire Scholarship Scheme PG Students
|Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship (SJMS)
|Sanskrit Scholarship (SSE)
|District Merit Scholarship(DMS)
|State Merit Scholarship (SMS)
|C. H. Muhammed Koya Scholarship
|Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers
|Muslim/ Nadar Girls Scholarship Renewal
|Music Fine Arts Scholarship (MFAS)
|Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) Guidelines
|Hindi Scholarship – DCE (HS)
|OEC Pre Matric Scholarship
|Overseas Scholarship for OBCs
|OBC Pre Matric Scholarship
|OBC Post Matric Scholarships
|Plus Two Scholarship- Draft List of Candidates
|Kerala State backward Classes Development Corporation Ltd.
|Pradhan Mantri Vidya Lakshmi Karyakram
|Post-Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child for PG Programs
|Post-Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child For PG Programs
|Merit cum Means (MCM) Scholarships Renewal
|Disability Scholarship Kerala
|Scholarship for Higher Education
Get Here: Scholarship for Engg Students
Kerala Scholarship 2023:
The Kerala Government’s Social Welfare Department provides scheme facility to all those candidates who are studying in 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and Undergraduate and Post Graduate. So, the main motive of scheme is to destroy financial barrier of talented students for their study.
Various schemes in Kerala are operated by scheme Wing of the Directorate of Collegiate Education. This wing has several state schemes of scheme. Willing candidates can apply by filling online application form till last date. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Colleges in India
|How Do Toppers Study?
|Top Universities in India
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
|UGC Approved University List
|List of Fake Universities