MPSC Eligibility Criteria
Maharashtra Public Service Commission conducts various MPSC Exams to recruit eligible candidates for vacant posts. Candidates who are going to apply for MPSC Jobs Notification can check MPSC Eligibility Criteria 2020. Before applying for any MPSC Exam candidates should aware about MPSC Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, MPSC Age Limit (OBC/SC/ST), etc.
This is very important for candidates to know that how many attempts are valid. Applicants should scroll down this page for attaining complete information regarding MPSC Eligibility Criteria 2020.
Maharashtra government publishes recruitment notification for hire eligible and skilled contenders for filling vacant seats of different positions. The government has set some eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification and so many.
Applicants who have wished to collect all this interesting info related MPSC Eligibility Criteria 2020 should go through beneath segment of this page which is well furnished by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
MPSC Eligibility Criteria
MPSC Educational Qualification / MPSC Qualification
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Applying candidates should have completed their 10th / 12th / graduation / Post Graduation, etc as per various posts or jobs or vacancies with good academic records in concerned discipline from well recognized University / Institute.
- Willing candidates must have good knowledge of Marathi, English and others (if necessary).
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
No of Attempts
There is no limit of attempts. Interesting contenders may apply or attempt the examination based on their wish.
Check MPSC Age Limit for SC/ST/OBC and Other Candidates
The MPSC Age Limit for the State Service Exam 2020 is:
Minimum Age (as on April 1, 2020): 19 years
Maximum Age (as on April 1, 2020): 38 years
- Age of aspirants applying for other MPSC Jobs must not be less than 18 years and should not be exceed 33 years as per the norms of organizations. Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization given below.
Only the deserving candidates will get the relaxation in age such as SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
- The relaxation for reserved candidates like SC/ST and other could be 5 years
- Whereas the unreserved category candidates are given 3 years as age relaxation
MPSC Physical Standards
Physical fitness is also required for some posts. So Job hunters must be physically fit according to required physical standards.
Get Details: MPSC Syllabus
MPSC Pay Scale
Selected job hunters will get good amount of pay scale from the concerned department of Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
MPSC Selection Process
Maharashtra Public Service Commission selects eligible candidates based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and interview performance. Applicants who want to grab MPSC jobs, they have to qualify these all three rounds which are conducted by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) State Service department.
Read These Articles:
How to Prepare For MPSC Exam?
A proper planning and strategy is very important to crack any competition exam. This is also applies on when it comes to crack MPSC exam. Aspirants should have MPSC calendar through which they will aware about how much time left for them to get prepare for appearing in examination.
Candidates can give proper time to each and every topic of every subject. Applicants should buy books of respective subjects like History, Science, Geography, Civics, economy, etc. and should start read them 2-4 times for strong preparation. Newspaper reading can help a lot to get aware about general current affairs and knowledge. Applicants should practice from old question paper and previous year sample paper. Contenders should read regularly current affairs, magazines etc to get update to current affairs.
Here, in below section of page, are given some books name which can be buying from any stationary book store. Applicants should read and get prepare from these books to crack Maharashtra Public Service Commission examination.
- A Book Of Aptitude By R.S. Aggarwal
- A Polity By Lakshmikant
- Economics By Ramesh Sharma
- Modern History By Bipin Chandra
- NCERT Books For Ancient And Medieval History
- Physics Book Of 9th And 10th Class
- Chemistry Book Of 9th And 10th Class
- NCERT Books Of Geography
- The Hindu Newspaper For Current Affairs.
- A Book Of Mathematical Aptitude By Sakti Publishers
- Political Science ‐ 11, 12th Standard
Check Also: MPSC Study Material
People May Also Search For:
- MPSC Eligibility Criteria PDF
- MPSC Exam Eligibility Criteria
- MPSC Eligibility for Open Category
- Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Exam
To get complete details about MPSC Eligibility Criteria 2020, you may check this page carefully. After reading the necessary details given above, if any aspirant has any type of query then they can share with us through comment box. We will try to solve their problem as soon as possible.
Willing aspirants can bookmark our page by using CTRL + D to obtain latest updates about MPSC Eligibility Criteria time to time about recruitments, admit cards, answer keys, results etc.
And you may also subscribe our mail service through which you can get latest updates about MPSC Eligibility Criteria 2020 directly mail in your mail services which is free of cost. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MPSC Recruitment||MPSC Notification|
|MPSC Online Test||MPSC Question Paper|
|MPSC Time Table||MPSC Current Affairs|
|MPSC Answer Key||MPSC Admit Card|
|MPSC Cut Off||MPSC Result|