NSSO Full Form
एनएसएसओ का फुल फॉर्म – जानिए in Hindi and English!! The Full Name of NSSO or NSSO Full Form is National Sample Survey Office which came under the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation. The responsibility of NSSO is to conduct sample surveys on all India bases in a larger scale. The surveys can be either economic or nationwide surveys.
The statistics of NSSO is considered as the most reliable data and that surveyed data is also used by Government for framing and reviewing the policies. Through this article, you will be able to find NSSO Full Form in Hindi, एनएसएसओ क्या है, NSSO ka Full Form, NSSO का फुल फॉर्म, NSSO Full Name, NSSO ka Full Form Kya Hai.
NSSO Full Form
NSSO Full Form in English
“National Sample Survey Office”
NSSO Full Form in Hindi
“राष्ट्रीय नमूना सर्वेक्षण कार्यालय “
एनएसएसओ का फुल फॉर्म – जानिए in Hindi
NSSO का पूर्ण रूप राष्ट्रीय नमूना सर्वेक्षण कार्यालय है। यह भारत सरकार के सांख्यिकी और कार्यक्रम कार्यान्वयन मंत्रालय के तहत एक संगठन है। राष्ट्रीय नमूना सर्वेक्षण कार्यालय (एनएसएसओ) का नेतृत्व एक महानिदेशक करता है जो अखिल भारतीय आधार पर विभिन्न क्षेत्रों में बड़े पैमाने पर नमूना सर्वेक्षण करने के लिए जिम्मेदार है।
भारत में, एनएसएसओ विभिन्न दौरों में विभिन्न सामाजिक-आर्थिक मुद्दों पर नियमित सामाजिक-आर्थिक सर्वेक्षण और राष्ट्रव्यापी नमूना सर्वेक्षण आयोजित करने वाला सबसे बड़ा संगठन है, प्रत्येक दौर एक विशिष्ट सर्वेक्षण अवधि में वर्तमान रुचि के विषयों को कवर करता है। एनएसएसओ के चार प्रभाग हैं, अर्थात् सर्वेक्षण डिजाइन और अनुसंधान प्रभाग (एसडीआरडी), फील्ड ऑपरेशन डिवीजन (एफओडी), डाटा प्रोसेसिंग डिवीजन (डीपीडी) और समन्वय और प्रकाशन प्रभाग (सीपीडी)।
Do You Know: What is the Full Form of BRICS
All You Need to Know About NSSO
Earlier, NSSO was named as ‘National Sample Survey Organization’ and now it is called as ‘National Sample Survey Office’ which is the largest office established in 1950 for conducting socio-economic survey of India. NSSO is a survey organization. It is an institution which mainly under the chairmanship of Director General conducts large scale sample surveys in various fields on all India basis.
Along with this, the work of collecting data on various socio-economic subjects, Annual Survey of Industries (ASI), etc. is done through this survey. In addition, NSSO also undertakes to collect data on rural and urban prices as well as make efforts to improve crop statistics. NSSO maintains a complete set of urban area units for use in sample surveys in urban areas through field monitoring and crop estimation surveys of state agencies. That’s why it is called an important survey.
National Sample Survey Office has mainly four divisions:
- Survey Design and Research Division (SDRD)
- Field Operations Division (FOD)
- Data Processing Division (DPD)
- Co-ordination and Publication Division (CPD)
Get Here: BODMAS Full Form in Hindi/ English
NSSO Division Detailed Description:
The detailed descriptions of divisions are as:
- Survey Design and Research Division (SDRD): The role of this division is to prepare for technical plans, concepts, schedules, analysis and design models. This division of NSSO is situated in Calcutta.
- Field Operations Division (FOD): The role of this division is to compile the data for the surveys. This division is situated in Delhi / Faridabad and its network has been spread all over the country. This division of NSSO has 6 zonal offices, 49 regional offices and 118 sub-regional offices.
- Data Processing Division (DPD): This division work is to do selection of samples, processing and to do validation of surveyed data. This division is located in Kolkata and has several other data processing centers.
- Co-ordination and Publication Division (CPD): This division work is to coordinate with the working of other divisions of NSSO. It also conducts seminars based on the output of various socio-economic surveys conducted by NSSO.
Get Here: BCCI Full Form in Hindi
Objectives of NSSO:
- For national planning and policy, NSSO provides statistical and other related information.
- NSSO publishes information for those that are engaged in various economic activities.
- For socioeconomic fields, NSSO do analyses of useful information for them.
- NSSO gives an estimation related to the future trends.
Functions of NSSO:
- NSSO makes a decision on the topics that are to be covered in their upcoming surveys.
- Every year ‘Annual Survey Of Industries’ (ASI) is conducted by NSSO.
- NSSO conducts surveys on health, employment and unemployment, medical, household expenditures on a large scale.
- NSSO provides report status of estimated agricultural production that is done in India.
Know about: CV Full Form
Merger of NSSO with CSO to form NSO
Until May 2019, National Sample Survey Office works under Ministry of Statistics but on On 23rd May 2019, merger of NSSO with Central Statistics Office (CSO) has been done in order to form National Statistical Office (NSO). National Statistical Office (NSO) will also be headed by the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (Mospi).
We the team of recruitmentresult.com hopes that the above provided information about NSSO Full Form, its division, functions and objectives is understandable to you. Also bookmark our site for more similar updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Previous Year Question Papers||Exam Syllabus|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||Placement Papers|