PHD Full Form
Everyone in life wants to be big and wants to raise their name. Everyone would like to have a doctor in front of your name, but it is also a bit difficult, because for this you must have a Doctoral Degree i.e. PhD degree, only then you will be able to do it. If you do not know that What is PHD Full Form, Hindi Meaning of PHD, पी.एच.डी. की फुल फॉर्म – हिन्दी अर्थ. Then we are providing you complete information about this course here on this page.
The full form of PhD is Doctorate of Philosophy. It holds a doctoral degree. It is a good degree offered by the university. After PhD, whoever has obtained this degree, a doctor is written in front of his name. This indicates the importance of that degree. A PhD degree is seen as an expert in that subject. Education should not be just for earning money or for jobs. Along with the job, respect is also very important, which leads to a PhD degree. A great job with a PhD is also respected.
PHD Full Form
PHD Full Form in English
“Doctor of Philosophy”
PHD Full Form in Hindi
“डॉक्टर ऑफ फिलॉसफी”
पी.एच.डी. की फुल फॉर्म – हिन्दी अर्थ
पीएचडी का फुल फॉर्म “डॉक्टर ऑफ फिलॉसफी” है। डॉक्टर ऑफ फिलॉसफी, जिसे लोकप्रिय रूप से पीएचडी के रूप में जाना जाता है, को कुछ देशों में डी.फिल या डीफिल भी कहा जाता है। एक डॉक्टरेट डिग्री धारक “डॉ” का उपयोग कर सकते हैं उसके नाम के सामने शीर्षक और एक डॉक्टर के रूप में संदर्भित। पीएचडी पाठ्यक्रम एक क्षेत्र में सबसे उल्लेखनीय प्रशिक्षण है और पीएचडी की डिग्री हासिल करने वाले व्यक्ति को अपने क्षेत्र में असाधारण रूप से योग्य माना जाता है। यह एक विश्व स्तर पर मान्यता प्राप्त पोस्ट ग्रेजुएशन प्रोग्राम है और इसमें कई वर्षों का शोध होता है और पीएचडी की उपाधि से सम्मानित किया जाता है।
अधिकांश पीएचडी डिग्री के लिए शोध, व्यापक परीक्षा और एक शोध प्रबंध के पूरा होने की आवश्यकता होती है और मूल शोध कार्य के लिए कम से कम 3 साल की निगरानी होती है। पीएचडी किसी भी विश्वविद्यालय द्वारा प्रदत्त सबसे प्रतिष्ठित और सबसे अधिक अर्जित शैक्षणिक डिग्री में से एक है। पीएचडी डिग्री का प्राथमिक उद्देश्य प्रमुख वैज्ञानिकों और शोधकर्ताओं की अगली पीढ़ी तैयार करना है। जिन विषयों में पीएचडी डिग्री की पेशकश की जाती है, वे इंजीनियरिंग, बायोकेमिस्ट्री, बायोटेक्नोलॉजी, केमिस्ट्री, अकाउंटिंग, इकोनॉमिक्स, फाइनेंस, हेल्थ केयर मैनेजमेंट, संगठनात्मक व्यवहार, सांख्यिकी, भौतिकी और गणित हैं।
Check Out: What is the full form of AICTE
PHD Full Form And Its Meaning
PhD is the title of Doctor of Philosophy which is done after obtaining a Post Graduate Degree. It can also be called a research course or degree. After doing this course, a teaching and research job can be done in university and college. Research positions are also found in institutions of many countries of the world. PhD is an abbreviation stands for Doctor of Philosophy. It is obtained in many ways, either by doing research or after studying, or you all must have heard that the Prime Minister has been awarded a degree of alcoholism.
It is also an Higher Education degree which can be obtained from any university. It is a degree that is awarded for research, indicating that the candidate is capable of thorough research. PHD abroad is considered a top level degree. Phd research is done on many subjects and everyone has a different Syllabus. There are many university entrance tests for admission in it, and there are many colleges and universities in which admission is done on the basis of percentage of post graduate.
What Should Be The Qualification For PhD?
- To do Phd, you have to complete your graduation and post graduation. If you have done your graduation and post graduation in the subject, then it is very easy to choose the same subject for Phd, because you already have a little knowledge about that subject.
- You can also Phd in all the subjects in which master’s degree can be done.
- After post graduation for admission in Phd, you have to pass the UGC NET exam. This exam is explained in further detail.
- After passing UGC NET, some colleges get Phd. Take exams at your level like Delhi University and JNU (jawaharlal nehru university) when you pass it, you get admission in that college.
- Some universities only give admission in Phd directly after passing the UGC NET exam.
- Post graduation should be at least 50% marks for SC, ST and OBC students and at least 55% marks for general students only then you will get admission for Phd.
Know Here: AIDS Full Form in Medical
Phd Course Duration
Phd course duration is three years, if you cannot complete your thesis in 3 years then you have to complete it for a maximum of 7 years. You have to submit your project or thesis, only then you will get Phd degree or else.
How Much Does PhD Cost?
Students who top the UGC NET exam get NET-JRF (Junior Research Fellowship). This is a scholarship under which students get 25 to 30 thousand rupees every month. PhD fees vary from university to university. Fees work in government universities rather than private universities.
How Many Types Of Ph.D Are There?
In general, the college or university that provides an opportunity to do research on a subject or topic. Other than that there are some types of Phd. Meaning that there are some other areas in which Phd is done. like :
- Fellow Program in Management (FPM): If you want to do some research in the field of business, then you have to do Fellow Program in Management. It is administered by Phd IIM (Indian Institutes of Management). India currently has a total of 20 IIMs. Research in business means forecasting future business changes based on the data that exists and finding new ways to do business. If you do Phd in this FPM, then it can prove to be good for your career because nowadays there is a lot of company which pays big amount to business expert to increase its business.
- Doctorate in Pharmacy (Pharm D): Doctorate in Pharmacy can be studied for higher studies in the field of medicine. Apart from this, courses like MBBS, Pharm B are also available in the medical field.
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil): This course is similar to Phd but it takes only one year. We have already told you about it in detail.
Get Details: BCG Full Form
Documents Required For PhD Course:
It is very important to have some necessary documents to do PhD course. Without these documents you will not get admission in PhD. List of required documents of PHD full form is as follows.
- Aadhar Card: Aadhar card is required for identification. You cannot get admission in any educational institution without an Aadhaar card.
- Intermediate certificate will be required. This is the proof of completing your intermediate.
- Graduation certificate will be required. You have to put a photo copy of it in college.
- Photo copy of Post Graduation certificate will also be installed. You will not get admission in the institute without a Masters degree.
Areas Of Employment After Doing PHD
In today’s time, new jobs are being created in every sector, such as private sector or public sector, you will get PHD holders. Today you will find PHD holders in all fields like Banking, Finance, Medical, Language, Literature.
- Law firms
- Publishing Houses
- Research Institutes
- Philosophical Journals
- Educational Institutes
- Human Services Industry
- Newspapers and Magazines
Top 10 Best Institutes for PHD
- Amity University, Noida
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Chennai Mathematical Institute
- Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)
- KCG College of Technology, Chennai
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- Jamia Milia Islamia University, New Delhi
- Institute of Genetic Engineering Badu – Kolkata
- Institute of Technical and Professional Studies, Kolkata
So, today we have known about PhD Full Form. I also told you many important things related to PhD, I hope you must have liked this post. If you are thinking of doing PhD, then only after thinking well, do this course because to complete the course, you have to work on every aspect related to that subject and also do research which will be done it does not matter. If you liked this post of our PhD Full Form, then also bookmark our web portal for future updates.
Something You Should Put An Eye On
|Previous Year Question Papers||Exam Syllabus|
|Online Quiz for Competitive Exams||Placement Papers|