Get detailed SAT Syllabus and Exam Pattern Here!! Educational Testing Service (ETS) organizes the Scholastic Assessment Test for admission in the colleges of United States. Candidates preparing for this exam can download the Topic Wise SAT Exam Syllabus for Reading, Writing, Maths from here.
Syllabus for SAT Exam: Highlights
|Exam Name||Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT)|
|Level of the exam||International|
|Administered by||Educational Testing Service (ETS)|
|Mode of exam||Paper-pencil|
|SAT Test Centers||25,000 across the world|
SAT Subjects Test
This test is basically conducted for only one particular subject. Candidates have to choose only one subject of their interest. Contenders can check the list of optional subjects from the below section of the page.
- Chinese with Listening
- French with Listening
- French Spanish with Listening
- German with Listening
- Japanese with Listening
- Korean with Listening
- Math Level 1
- Math Level 2
- Modern Hebrew
- S. History
- World History
Scholastic Assessment Test contains three sections in which questions will be asked from three different subjects. Aspirants can scroll down this page and complete information about exam syllabus. The three sections have defined in below direction in brief.
Critical Reading Sections
This section will be based on short passage reading or long passage reading. Reading comprehension should be completed in 25 minutes. This test is conducted for test the vocabulary knowledge of the students. According to the SAT syllabus, there will be 52 marks asked in question paper.
This section involves multiple choice questions and an essay which will test grammar knowledge of the student and usage of the skills. Aspirants should focus on improving sentences: structure and approach. This section should be completed in 35 minutes of 44 total questions.
Evidence-Based Reading and Writing
The question will be asked from short passage reading or long passage reading. Candidates should read complete unseen passages carefully. It tests the vocabulary of the candidates. Aspirants have to attempt total 52 questions in 65 minutes.
Read Now: How to Prepare for Maths
The Math section will contain three sections – Algebra and functions of 25 minutes, Geometry Statistics of 20 minutes, Probability and Data analysis of 20 minutes. Besides, the syllabus includes mean, median and mode, ratios, direct and indirect variation. Aspirants can get questions from also probability, combination and permutation. The total time will be allotted to the candidates of 80 minutes in which they have to attempt 57 questions. The main topics of math are given below:
- Solving linear equations and linear inequalities
- Interpreting linear functions
- Linear inequality and equation word problems
- Graphing linear equations
- Linear function word problems
- Systems of linear inequalities word problems
- Solving systems of linear equations
- Solving quadratic equations
- Interpreting nonlinear expressions
- Quadratic and exponential word problems
- Radicals and rational exponents
- Operations with rational expressions and polynomials
- Polynomial factors and graphs
- Nonlinear equation graphs
- Linear and quadratic systems
- Structure in expressions
- Isolating quantities
- Ratios, rates, and proportions
- Table data
- Key features of graphs
- Linear and exponential growth
- Data inferences
- Center, spread, and shape of distributions
- Data collection and conclusions
- Volume word problems
- Right Triangle word problems
- Congruence and similarity
- Right triangle geometry
- Angles, arc lengths, and trig functions
- Circle: Equations and theorems
- Complex numbers
Download Here: SAT Syllabus PDF
Candidates have to complete essay activity in 50 minutes. It will totally depend your only thinking ability, understanding and knowledge about the topic. The word limit of essay should be only 600-700 words. Personal opinions will not be accepted in the wring section by the candidate. Precise language in a logical and consistent manner fetches good marks.
Get Details – How To Prepare For Written Examination
SAT Test Pattern
|Component||Time Allotted (min.)||Number of Questions / Tasks|
|Writing and Language||35||44|
|Math (No Calculator)||25||20 (5 Grid-in)|
|Math (Calculator)||55||38 (8 Grid-in)|
|Total||180 (230 with Essay)||154 (155 with Essay)|
What is the procedure of getting SAT Syllabus 2021?
- First of all, aspirants have to visit official website of Scholastic Assessment Test.
- Then, hit on “syllabus” tab appearing at home page.
- A new page will be opened at your screen from where you have to select suitable tab regarding Scholastic Assessment Test syllabus.
- A PDF page will be opened at your computer screen which should be read completely by the aspirants.
- After that, follow suitable tab stable at that page and download it.
- At the last, you can take print out copy of it for avoid any problem in future.
Press Here For : SAT Official Website
SAT Exam Syllabus & Pattern
SAT stands for Scholastic Assessment Test. It is commonly conducted in the month of October, November, December, January and March (or April, alternating), May and June. This is organized by the American Non-Profit Private Organization. SAT is a standardized test for college admissions in the United States.
Scholastic Assessment Test Syllabus
For the convenience of the aspirants we have brought latest SAT Syllabus for the exam. Scholastic Assessment Test contains three section of Reasoning Test that is Reading, Writing and Maths. Applicants can collect Topic Wise PDF of SAT Syllabus 2021 by going through this page.
Candidates can download the SAT Syllabus 2021 from above given links. To know more about the SAT Syllabus 2021, stay connected with us on this page of recruitmentresult.com