Self Declaration Form NTA
Keeping in mind various parameters related to the ongoing condition of COVID-19, National Testing Agency has the responsibility to conduct various exams for admission and recruitment purposes. So, exam aspirants must now how to fill Self Declaration Form NTA and download online PDF. Also, candidate’s can directly download all details for Self Declaration Form from direct link.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, this year the students have to submit a Self Declaration Form NTA with a photograph. Self Declaration Form NTA states that they have not tested positive for the novel coronavirus and have not experienced any symptoms such as fever, cough, or breathing-related issues in the recent days.
All the students are hereby informed that Self Declaration Form has to be presented at the examination center. This form will be filled prior to the exam and should be signed in the presence of the invigilator. No any candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center without an admit card, valid ID proof, and proper frisking.
National Testing Agency – Highlights:
|Organization Name||National Testing Agency|
|Motto||Excellence in Assessment|
|Purpose||To conduct various entrance examinations nationwide|
Self Declaration Form NTA Details:
NTA Guidelines now includes a self-declaration form that is based on the health status of the candidates that are going to appear in the upcoming NTA Exams. Apart from this, other stringent rules needs to be followed up by the candidate such as dress code, type of water bottle and various other restrictions inside the examination hall.
Taking into consideration COVID-19 prevention measures, NTA has also altered the list of examination centres and for which NTA has provided the facility of changing the exam centre cities for accommodation to the candidates.
Read Here: NTA Full Form
Self Declaration Form NTA
How to fill Self Declaration Form?
Self Declaration Form NTA will be attached with the admit card and needs to be downloaded and printed and candidates have to submit at the exam centre on the day of examination. It is a four page form that includes the health experience of past 14 days.
- Tick the choice in the form, if you have symptoms like Fever, body ache, cough, sore throat, and runny nose. Leave it blank, if you didn’t experience this.
- Tick the choice, if you had come in close contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19. If not, then leave the box blank.
- Tick the choice, if you have not been in contact with someone suffering COVID-19 and have not taken mandatory quarantine.
- Within the past 14 days, if you have travelled to the specific cities and areas, then mention your travel history.
- Sign the undertaking in presence of the examiner.
Download Sample: Self Declaration Form PDF
Rules related to NTA exam:
- This time, Roll No will not be attached to the seats. Invigilator after seeing the details from the admit card will show the candidate their respective seat.
- Thumb impression needs to be done from home, so as to prevent using of the same ink pad.
- Attendance will be taken manually, no biometric attendance is there.
- Mask will be provided at the exam centre, so candidates needs to change their own mask and wear out the given one.
- 50ml hand sanitizer only in transparent bottle and transparent water bottle is to be allowed.
List of required documents for exam:
- Printout of admit card, undertaking form (filled and unsigned).
- A simple transparent ballpoint pen.
- Photo ID proof, additional photograph.
- Hand sanitizer (50 ml), transparent water bottle.
- PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Drawing utensils — geometry box, pencils, erasers, color pencils or crayons — for BArch candidates
JEE Main 2022
JEE Mains February examination is just around the corner. The exam is due to be held in Feb 2022. All candidates appearing in the exam must download their admit card / hall ticket from jeemain.nta.nic.in now. Talking about the admit card, on the exam day you also have to carry a print out of the JEE Main 2022 undertaking / self declaration form as well. JEE Main undertaking / self declaration form is a mandatory form which all the aspirants of JEE Main 2022 need to fill.
Preparations done at NTA Exam Centres:
- Before the starting of each shift and as well as after each last shift, seats, monitor, mouse, webcam, desk, keyboard, chair etc all are sanitized thoroughly.
- Door handles, lift buttons, staircase railing etc will also be disinfected several times.
- As per GOI guidelines, there should be a gap between two seats.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available both at the entry and at the exam venue. Also availability of hand sanitizer at various other places for applicants and staff members will be there.
- For scanning the admit card, bar code reader will be available at the entry point.
Press Here: Self Declaration Form NTA Website
Self Declaration Form NTA FAQ’s:
Question 1: What are the Examinations to be conducted by NTA?
Answer: List of Entrance Examinations are
- JEE (Main)
- UGC-NET Assessments for fellowship
- CMAT & GPAT
- NEET – UG
Question 2: Whether all the Examinations conducted by NTA will be offline or online?
Answer: All the above Examinations will be computer based tests except NEET Exam. NEET will be a single Exam in Pen-and-Paper Mode and will be conducted in the same no. of languages as was conducted last year.
Question 3: What is a Test Practice Centre (TPC)?
Answer: The Ministry of Human Resource Development has mandated the NTA to set up, establish and create a network of Test Practice Centres for candidates, especially in remote and rural areas to enable them to practice and be comfortable in taking a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- This facility will be completely free of cost. This will facilitate and ease the process of being able to take a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The entire experience of using a computer will be as close to the actual experience of taking a CBT.
- All efforts will also be made to provide practice tests and questions so that candidates can familiarize themselves with logging into the system, go through the detailed instructions regarding the test, use the mouse, scroll down to the next question, navigate between questions, review and edit their options and submit questions.
- It will also offer Mock Test.
Check Here: List of Fake Universities
Question 4: What is the primary objective of Test Practice Centre (TPC)?
Answer: The objective of TPCs is primarily to familiarize the candidates for taking the upcoming NTA examinations in Computer Based Test Mode.
Question 5: How many no. of attempts are allowed for students to appear in Mock Test in Test Practice Centre (TPC)?
Answer: There is no limit for the no. of attempts. Students can choose next date of Mock test.
We hope that the details of Self Declaration Form NTA given above by the team members of recruitmentresult.com is useful for the candidates that are going to appear in the upcoming NTA Exams. Go through the complete details thoroughly.