TRAI Full Form
If you want to know about the subject of TRAI (TRAI), then here you are being provided with information about what is the full form of the TRAI, Headquarters, Meaning of TRAI, then this page is for you. You can know about TRAI Full Form in Hindi and English from below section. The full form of TRAI is “Telecom Regulatory Authority of India”.
In addition, it is called Telecom Regulatory Authority of India in Hindi language. It is primarily an institution. When a customer has to complain to the telecom operator, he makes his complaint to TRAI. After this, if any operator violates the given roll and regulation, then TRAI can take action against it.
The entry of private service providers is a mandatory requirement of independent regulation. The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) was, thus, established under the effect of an Act of Parliament from 20 February 1997, the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India Act, 1997 to regulate telecom services, including amendment / modification of tariffs for telecom.
It is said that services which were earlier vested in the Central Government. The mission of TRAI is to create and nurture the conditions for the development of telecommunications in the country and at a pace that will enable India to play a leading role in the global information society.
TRAI Full Form
TRAI Full Form in English
“Telecom Regulatory Authority of India”
TRAI Full Form in Hindi
“भारतीय दूरसंचार नियामक प्राधिकरण”
TRAI की फुल फॉर्म
ट्राई का पूर्ण रूप “भारतीय दूरसंचार नियामक प्राधिकरण” है। ट्राई एक स्वतंत्र नियामक संस्था है, जो भारतीय दूरसंचार नियामक प्राधिकरण अधिनियम की धारा 3 के तहत स्थापित की जाती है। भारत में 1997 में, भारत में दूरसंचार उद्योग की देखरेख करने के लिए। TRAI भारत में दूरसंचार क्षेत्र की समान वृद्धि सुनिश्चित करने के साथ-साथ उपभोक्ताओं और दूरसंचार सेवा प्रदाताओं दोनों के हितों की रक्षा करने के लिए जिम्मेदार और आरोपित है।
यह सुझाव देता है कि प्रदाता तकनीकी संगतता और दक्षता में सुधार कैसे कर सकते हैं और तकनीकी सुधारों को भी बढ़ावा देते हैं। ट्राई दूरसंचार सेवा प्रदाताओं द्वारा प्रदान की जाने वाली सेवाओं का मूल्यांकन करने के लिए नियमित अंतराल पर सर्वेक्षण करने के लिए भी जिम्मेदार है, ताकि यह सुनिश्चित हो सके कि वे उपभोक्ताओं के सर्वोत्तम हित में काम कर रहे हैं और सार्वभौमिक सेवा दायित्वों के अनुपालन में कार्य कर रहे हैं। उपभोक्ताओं और सेवा प्रदाताओं के हितों की रक्षा करने के साथ, यह विवादों को भी दूर करता है, दूरसंचार सेवाओं को नियंत्रित करता है, अपील का निपटान करता है, आदि।
यह QoS (सेवाओं की गुणवत्ता) के लिए मानक स्थापित करता है और पर्यवेक्षण करता है कि दूरसंचार सेवा प्रदाता राजस्व कैसे साझा करते हैं। ट्राई अधिनियम के खंड 11 के तहत उल्लिखित ट्राई के कार्यों में शामिल हैं; उपभोक्ता संरक्षण, किफायती टैरिफ सुनिश्चित करना, क्यूओएस (सेवा की गुणवत्ता) सुनिश्चित करना, दूरसंचार उद्योग के विकास को बढ़ावा देने के लिए पारदर्शी और निष्पक्ष वातावरण प्रदान करने के लिए आपस में जुड़ना।
Know Here: Full form of PWD
What is TRAI & Its Meaning
The objective of TRAI is the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India. It is a regulatory body established by the government. To oversee the telecom industry in India under Section 3 of the Indian Telecommunications Act, 1997 in India, TRAI is responsible for the equal development of the telecom sector and protecting the interests of both telecom service providers and consumers. It promotes technological improvements and provides suggestions for improving efficiency and technical compatibility.
TRAI means “Telecom Regulatory Authority of India” Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) is a statutory body established by the Government of India under Section 3 of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India Act, 1997. It is the regulator of the telecom sector in India. It consists of a chairman and not more than two full-time members and no more than two part-time members.
Establishment of TRAI
TRAI is a type of institution, which was started on 20 February 1997. Headquarter of TRAI is at Mahanagar Doorsanchar Bhawan, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg (Old Minto Road), New Delhi. TRAI is an institution that consists of a chairman and a minimum of two and a maximum of six members and is appointed by the central government but only the chairman who is a judge of the Supreme Court is included in the TRAI or earlier.
On the other hand, TRAI includes those members who have special knowledge and professional experience in any field of telecommunications, industry, finance accounting, law management and consumer affairs and have knowledge of everything.
Check Out: PHD Full Form
Functions of TRAI
- TRAI works to recommend time and requirements for new service providers.
- TRAI performs the responsibility of recommending the service conditions of license for a service provider.
- TRAI is one such organization, which works to make technical consistency and effective between different service providers.
- The objective of TRAI is to regulate the management of the share of revenue received from the delivery of telecom services to service providers among service providers.
- TRAI works to ensure compliance with the service conditions for the license.
- TRAI works to ensure the duration of local and long distance circuits of telecommunications between various service providers.
- It facilitates competition in the operation of telecommunications services and promotes efficiency to achieve success in these services.
- It protects the interests of consumers of telecommunications services.
- It is TRAI, which monitors the quality of service and periodically surveys the services provided by the service providers.
- It checks the equipment used in the network and gets information about the usage of the equipment by the service providers.
- It resolves all the problems of disputes between service providers.
- This institution imposes fees and other charges on the rates in relation to these services, as determined by regulations.
- It plays an important role in ensuring effective compliance of universal service obligations and undertakes the administrative and financial functions entrusted by the Central Government.
Get Details Of: What is the full form of OCR
Objective of TRAI
One of the main objectives of TRAI is to provide a fair and transparent policy environment that promotes a level playing field and facilitates fair competition. In pursuance of the above objective, TRAI has issued a large number of rules, orders and directives from time to time to deal with the issues before it and to develop the Indian telecom market from a multi operator multi to government owned monopoly Necessary direction can be provided.
The service open competitive market, issued directives, orders and regulations covered many topics including tariffs, interconnections and quality of service as well as authority’s governance. The mission of TRAI is to create and nurture the conditions for the development of telecommunications in the country and at a pace that will enable India to play a leading role in the global information society. Stay connected with our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com for more detailed information.
Something You Should Put An Eye On
|What is the full form of OPD||SIDBI Full Form|
|OMR Full Form||What is the full form for SQL|
|RTGS Full Form||RAM Full Form|
|SIDBI Full Form||What is the full form for SQL|