Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission publishes UPPSC Notification time to time for various Uttar Pradesh Job openings. Contenders can check Uttar Pradesh Recruitment Notification and apply for it according to their eligibility. We have brought UP PSC Recruitment Notifications regarding PSC Jobs, UPPSC Result, Uttar Pradesh PSC Admit Card & others.
There are various Uttar Pradesh PSC Jobs like Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Tax), Manager Credit (Small Industries), Manager Marketing and Economic Survey, Assistant Regional Transport Officer & others. We have placed direct links to get detailed information about UPPSC Recruitment.
On hitting on links placed here, you will get more details about UPPSC Notification concerning UPPSC Sample Papers, Syllabus, UPPSC Admit Card & others. Those interested to flourish career in government sector may apply against these openings.
|UP PCS Syllabus
|UPPSC Exam Calendar
|UPPSC Admit Card
|UPPSC Answer Key
|UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Syllabus
|UP PCS Exam
Uttar Pradesh public service commission releases so may recruitment notifications every year and huge number of candidates applying for it. Job seeker, if you want to get a govt jobs In UP then UPPSC is the way which will turn your dream into reality. Aspirants, from above stated table, you may get relevant Uttar Pradesh PSC Notification and apply on or before the last date should be reached.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Jobs
There are various Job Openings in Uttar Pradesh; in this concern UPPSC Notification is released. Here are some of the UPPSC Job positions, have a look below.
- Commercial Tax Officer
- District Minority Welfare Officer (DMWO)
- Accounts Officer (Treasury) (Lekhadhikari)
- Treasury officer/Account officer (Treasury)
- District Food Marketing Officer (DFMO)
- Deputy Collector
- District Savings Officer
- District Panchayat Raj Officer (DPRO)
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer (ARTO)
- Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Tax) (ACCT)
- Executive Officer (Panchayati Raj) (EOPR)
- Area Rationing Officer (ARO)
- District Backward Class Welfare Officer (DBCWO)
- Naib Tehsildar
- District Commandant Home guards
- Deputy Superintendent Of Police (DSP)
- Deputy Secretary (Housing and Urban Planning) & others
Applicants may check UPPSC 2022 Notification; we have listed some job openings. Based on your qualification & interest, you may apply against Uttar Pradesh PSC Notification. Check applying mode whether applications are accepted through online or offline mode. On this page, we have listed all updates about Uttar Pradesh PSC 2022 Jobs.
Check Also- Latest PSC Jobs Notification
Uttar Pradesh PSC Jobs 2022
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) (लोक सेवा आयोग, उत्तर प्रदेश), is the state organization have authority to conduct various exam for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh.
About PSC Jobs in India
Public service commission (PSC) was founded by government of India under Article 315 to 323 of the Constitution of India. It was established with the motive of recruit hard working contenders on various post vacancies in government sector.
India has 29 states as well as 29 public service commission in India which conduct written exam and personal interviews in their respective states to fill the vacant posts in government services.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Vacancies 2022
State public service commission reveals huge number of UPPSC vacancies every year for which thousands of contenders apply. But, only few of them qualify written and interview to get recruit on respective post.
Want to Know? Top Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
List of State PSC:
We have provided all the states along with their PSC’s in below section of the page, Aspirants are advised to scroll down this page and get details about all the
- APPSC (Andhra Pradesh)
- APPSC (Arunachal Pradesh)
- APSC (Assam)
- BPSC (Bihar)
- CGPSC (Chhattisgarh)
- GPSC (Goa)
- GPSC (Gujarat)
- HPSC (Haryana)
- HPPSC (Himachal Pradesh)
- JKPSC (Jammu & Kashmir)
- JPSC (Jharkhand)
- KPSC (Karnataka)
- KPSC (Kerala)
- MPPSC (Madhya Pradesh)
- MPSC (Maharashtra)
- MPSC (Manipur)
- MPSC (Meghalaya)
- MPSC (Mizoram)
- NPSC (Nagaland)
- OPSC (Orissa)
- PPSC (Punjab)
- RPSC (Rajasthan)
- SPSC (Sikkim)
- TNPSC (Tamil Nadu)
- TSPSC (Telangana)
- TPSC (Tripura)
- UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh)
- UKPSC (Uttarakhand)
- WBPSC (West Bengal)
List of UPPSC Exam 2022
Here, we have mentioned the entire UP PSC exam conducted by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. Aspirants can apply for them according to their eligibility which can be checked by going through UP PSC Job notification furnished above.
- Combined State/Upper Subordinate Preliminary Examination.
- Combined State/Upper Subordinate Main Examination.
- O/A.R.O Preliminary Examination (Only for the Commission)
- O/A.R.O Main Examination(Only for the Commission)
- P.S. Examination(Only for the Commission)
- Assistant Registrar Examination
- Combined State Engineering Examination.
- P. Nyayic Seva (Junior Division) Examination
- Assistant Prosecuting Officer Examination
Aspirants should pass class 12th or must have graduation/ post graduation degree from recognized board or institute. Applicants can also ensure their eligibility from Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment Notification 2022 mentioned above.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
UPPSC Age Limitation
Minimum age of applicant to apply for UPPSC Vacancy is 18 years while maximum age is as per norms of commission. Those who belong to reserved category like SC, ST,OBC will get relaxation in age as per norms of government as per UPPSC Notification.
UPPSC Selection Process
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts a state level written examination for recruitment of aspirants for combined state Upper Subordinate services.Upper Subordinate services examination is equivalent to State services examination of other States. This paper is also recognized as UP PCS or Sammilit Rajya pravar Adhinasth seva. Assortment of applicants for UPPSC Vacancies is based on presentation in following sessions.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Personal Interview
UPPSC Preliminary Exam:
As per UPPSC Notification, Preliminary examination organized in the month of March. Those who get qualified in UPPSC prelims exam are invited for Uttar Pradesh PSC Main exam.
- Objective type questions are asked in paper & it include total two question paper.
- Each question pape is of 200 marks.
- Time duration of paper is of 2 hours.
- Questions of both papers will be Objective Type.
- First paper contains 15 questions while 2nd paper comprise of 100 questions.
UPPSC Main Exam:
Aspirants who get qualified under prelims test are invited for next section round i.e. Main Exam. Main paper is scheduled to be held in the month of August.
- Main exam will be predictable type.
- Each candidate is required to choose optional subject for main examination.
- Compulsory paper will be common for all contenders.
- Each candidate has to choose two option subjects for the written test.
This is the last stage of selection round. Those who get qualified under prelims as well as mains exam will undergo interview round or Viva Voce. Personal interview test is of 200 marks.
UPPSC Admit Card
In order to appear for UPPSC 2022 Exam, it is mandatory to carry call letter. UPPSC 2022 Admit Card will be available for download at uppsc.org.in Check details like roll number, exam date, and exam centre to be printed on UPPSC Hall Ticket. With the help of this page, you may view your Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Admit Card.
Check Also: PSC Previous Years Question Papers
After successful organization of Uttar Pradesh PSC Exam, UPPSC 2022 Result will be published. With the help of roll number or registration number, you may view Uttar Pradesh PSC Result. On release of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Result, we will update you.
How To Check Result 2022?
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of organization that is uppsc.up.nic.in
- On reaching home page, hit on “result” tab appearing at menu bar.
- Select appropriate link regarding UP PSC Results 2022 from the next page.
- A new page will be opened at monitor screen where you will have to enter roll number and other kind of info to get Uttar Pradesh PSC Results 2022.
- After that, hit on “Submit” button present at last of the page.
- UP PSC result will be displayed at digital screen within few seconds.
- Aspirants are advised to download it and take print out copy of it for avoid any trouble in future.
Functions Of UPPSC
At the time of its beginning The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission was located in a few rooms in the then Secretariat, but now apart from a lavish campus at Allahabad.
- Recruitment of the Candidates
- On the basis of Interview only.
- On the basis of screening test & Interview.
- On the basis of Examination only.
- On the basis of Examination & Interview only.
- On the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview.
- Disciplinary Actions
- Service Rules.
- Advice to the U.P. Government.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Notification 2022
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission release various employment notification from time to time. We have placed all details about Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification 2022 on this page. Those having desire to be employed in jobs in UP may enroll for latest Uttar Pradesh PSC Jobs. On release of more Uttar Pradesh PSC 2022 Notification, we will update you. Stay connected with us.
Interested applicants may access official website uppsc.up.nic.in and can fetch all the details concern same. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has authority to conduct exam for assortment of eligible candidates for various job positions. The organization conducts written exam, interview and others according to post requirements.
This is all about UPPSC Notification 2022. To attain more stuff about Uttar Pradesh PSC Jobs, refer its Official Link. To know more about Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission 2022 Notification, bookmark our web portal.