AIIMS Application Form
All India Institute of Medical Sciences is going to conduct Entrance Exam for various UG, PG, and MBBS, Ph.D courses. For this concern AIIMS Application Form has been invited from the eligible candidates. AIIMS Entrance Exam is going to be conducted for admission to post graduate, Under Graduate, PhD, MBBS courses like MD, MS, M.Ch (6 years), MDS, B.Sc/M.Sc and Post doctoral courses. Candidates desire to get admission in any of the programs for academic year 2018-19, should fill AIIMS Application Form 2018 through online mode on or before the last date. Aspirants may check the exam dates from this page and apply as soon as possible.
This Page Highlights:
Candidates may attain further facts about AIIMS Entrance Exam such as eligibility criteria, last date and procedure to fill form, exam dates through this page which are well uttered below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. AIIMS Application Form 2018 is available on its official website, so interested candidates may apply for it as soon as possible. So, please have a look below……
AIIMS Application Form
AIIMS Eligibility Criteria and Important Dates:
- Applying candidates must be Indian Citizen, OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Contenders must passed 12th class with science stream from one of the recognized institute of India.
- Those candidates have equivalent qualification, are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects in class 12th.
- The age of participating must be minimum 17 years age.
AIIMS-PG (MD/MS/M.Ch (6 years) /DM (6 years)/MDS):
|PG Programme May, 2018 Session|
|Entrance Examination||06-05-2018 (Sunday)|
|Result Notification||12-05-2018 (Saturday)|
|01st Counselling Date|| |
Will be declared later
|02nd Counselling Date|
|Open Counselling Date|
|PG Programme May, 2019 Session|
|Entrance Examination||18-11-2018 (Sunday)|
|Result Notification||23-11-2018 (Friday)|
|1st Counselling Date|| |
will be declared later
|2nd Counselling Date|
|Open Selection Date|
Applicants, who are applying for Ph.D courses, should have degree of Master of Sciences or Master’s degree in any subject allied to Bio Medical Sciences or Master’s Degree in Nursing with at least 60% marks or Master of Surgery or Doctor of Medicine or an equivalent degree or Diplomat of the National Board of Examinations with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in the professional examinations.
|Ph.D. Programme July, 2018 Session|
|Entrance Examination (Stage I)||07-07-2018 (Saturday)|
|Result Notification (Stage I)||13-07-2018 (Friday)|
|Departmental Assessment (Stage II)||24-07-2018 (Tuesday)|
|Final Result Notification||27-07-2018 (Friday)|
|Ph.D. Programme July, 2019 Session|
|Entrance Examination (Stage I)||05th January 2019 (Saturday)|
|Result Notification||10th January 2019 (Thursday)|
|Departmental Assessment (Stage II)||23rd January 2019 (Wednesday)|
|Final Result Notification||28th January 2019 (Monday)|
M.B.B.S. Application Form:
Contenders should have completed 10 + 2 examination or its equivalent exam from a recognized university with English and Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects.
|Entrance Examination||27-05-2018 (Sunday)|
|Result Notification||12-06-2018 (Tuesday)|
|1st Counselling Date|| |
Will be declared later
|2nd Counselling Date|
|3rd Counselling Date|
|Open Counselling (If required) Date|
Read Also: How To Get Admission In Medical College?
DM/M.Ch (3yrs.)/MD (Hospital Administration):
|DM/M.Ch (3 yrs)/ MD (Hospital Administration) January 2018 Session|
|Entrance Examination (Stage I)||07-04-2018 (Saturday)|
|Result Notification (Stage I)||12-04-2018 (Thursday)|
|Departmental Assessment (Stage II)||23, 24,& 25-04-2018 (Monday-Wednesday)|
|Final Result Notification||28-04-2018 (Saturday)|
|DM/M.Ch (3 yrs)/ MD (Hospital Administration) January 2019 Session|
|Entrance Examination (Stage I)||04-11-2018 (Sunday)|
|Result Notification (Stage I)||08-11-2018 (Thursday)|
|Departmental Assessment (Stage II)||15, 16 & 17-11-2018 (Thursday to Saturday)|
|Final Result Notification||26-11-2018 (Monday)|
|Fellowship Programme July 2018 Session|
|Entrance Examination (Stage I)||14-04-2018 (Saturday)|
|Result Notification (Stage I)||19-04-2018 (Thursday)|
|Departmental Assessment (Stage II)||27 & 28-04-2018 (Friday & Saturday)|
|Final Result Notification||02-05-2018 (Wednesday)|
|Fellowship Programme January 2019 Session|
|Entrance Examination (Stage I)||11-11-2018 (Sunday)|
|Result Notification||17-11-2018 (Saturday)|
|Departmental Assessment (Stage II)||28 & 29-11-2018|
|Final Result Notification||04-12-2018 (Tuesday)|
Do You Know: How To Crack AIIMS Entrance Exam
B.Sc. Nursing (Post – Basic)
|Entrance Examination (Stage I)||02-06-2018 (Saturday)|
|Result Notification (Stage I)||09-06-2018 (Saturday)|
|Personnel Assessment (Stage II)||20-06-2018 (Wednesday)|
|Result Notification||22-06-2018 (Friday)|
Read Out AIIMS Entrance Exam Notification
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the candidates for above given courses will be done on the basis of their performance and merit of Entrance Exam which will be conducted on the scheduled dates.
AIIMS 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Mode of Exam:||Online mode (computer based test)|
|Duration||3 hours + 30 minutes|
|No. of Questions||200 Multiple Choice and Reason-Assertion type questions|
|Marking Scheme||For each correct response 1 mark would be given and for each incorrect response 1/3 marks would be deducted|
You Can Also Check:
AIIMS Admit Card 2018:
- Those candidates are appearing in AIIMS Entrance Examination, must have their exam hall ticket.
- AIIMS 2018 Admit Card can be download through online mode from the official website/
- The admit card will not be sent by post.
- Candidates need to keep the printout of the admit card for future reference.
- Without admit card you will not be permitted to enter the examination hall which creates lots of problem for you.
Direct Link To Download: AIIMS Admit Card
AIIMS 2018 Result:
After appearing in exam, candidate can check their AIIMS Result by entering their roll number, DOB, application no. etc. those candidates have qualified in entrance exam, they will be called for counseling process on prescribed dates or venue. Final selection will be done on the basis of counseling.
Press This Link To Get: AIIMS MBBS Result
AIIMS 2018 Counselling Process:
The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences will be conducted AIIMS Counseling after the declaration of result. There is a merit list prepared by the institute on the basis of marks secured in the entrance exam. So, those candidates will get their name in AIIMS Merit List, they will have invited for Counseling Process. Candidates need to report at the venue at the given date and time which is mentioned on the call letter along with all the original testimonials.
You Can Also Check: AIIMS Counselling
How to fill AIIMS Application Form:
Those are interested to apply for AIIMS Entrance Exam, should follow the below given steps:
- First of all, contenders need to visit the official website of India Institutes of Medical Sciences that is www.aiimsexams.org.
- Secondly, applicants have to choose “Academic Courses” tab which is given at the homepage.
- Now, you have to press on suitable link for that courses which you want to apply.
- Then, choose “General links” mentioned in the left side and hit on “Prospectus” tab from the list and read the details carefully.
- Now login the ID with password and new candidates can make a new ID.
- After that, you may fill online application form including complete details in prescribed format and make the payment of application fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Thereafter, candidates must have to make the choice of city for the entrance examination/ admission.
- When all process have done, must upload the passport size scanned photographs, documents and certificates along with the application form and check it once again before submission of it.
- At last, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it and take a hard copy of duly filled form for future reference.
Check Here: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Scanned images of Photograph, Signature & Left hand thumb impression in a given format (GIF, PNG, JPG, and JPEG).
- Photograph dimension should be 3.5 x 4.5 cm (width x height). The size of the photograph in between 10-100 KB.
- Signature & Left hand thumb impression maximum size limit is 10-50 KB. Put the signature in 6 x 3 cm (width x height) box & thumb impression in 4 x 3 cm (width x height) box.
- Valid Email ID & Mobile Number.
- Qualification & Academic Details.
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking Details.
Tentative Dates of AIIMS Entrance Examinations:
|DM (3 yrs) M.Ch (3 yrs)/MD (Hosp. Admn)||July 2018||07.04.2018||Saturday|
|AIIMS-PG [MD/MS/DM(6 yrs)/M.Ch (6 yrs) MDS]||-do-||06.05.2018||Sunday|
|M.B.B.S. 2018||August 2018||27.05.2018||Sunday|
|B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) 2018||-do-||02.06.2018||Saturday|
|M.Sc. Courses 2018||-do-||02.06.2018||Saturday|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Para-Medical Courses 2018||-do-||09.06.2018||Saturday|
|M.Sc. Nursing 2018||-do-||09.06.2018||Saturday|
|SR/SD Recruitment Exam||July 2018||17.06.2018||Sunday|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing 2018||August 2018||24.06.2018||Sunday|
|Ph.D. Programme||July 2018||07.07.2018||Saturday|
|M. Biotechnology 2018||August 2018||14.07.2018||Saturday|
|Recruitment Examination for Nursing Officer 2018||–||09.09.2018||Sunday|
|DM (3 yrs)/M.Ch (3 yrs)/MD (Hosp. Admn.)||January 2019||04.11.2018||Sunday|
|AIIMS-PG [MD/MS/DM (6 yrs)/MCh (6 yrs)/MDS]||-do-||18.11.2018||Sunday|
|SR/SD Recruitment Exam||-do-||25.11.2018||Sunday|
Get Updated: List of Medical Entrance Exams in India
For more details you can visit the Official Link. Candidates who are interested to fill AIIMS Application Form 2018–19 are suggested to stay connected to this portal or they can bookmark this page using CTRL+D for getting updated info.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AIIMS PG Admit Card||Medical Entrance Exams Preparation|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|