AIIMS PG Application Form
All India Institute of Medical Sciences is going to conduct Entrance Exam for various PG courses. For this concern AIIMS PG Application Form have been invited from the eligible candidates. AIIMS PG entrance exam is going to be conducted for admission to post graduate courses MD, MS, M.Ch (6 years), MDS and Post doctoral courses. Candidates desire to get admission in any of the Posts graduate programs associated with AIIMS PG Application Form 2016, should fill online application form on or before the last date. Aspirants may check the exam dates from this page and apply as soon a s possible.
Candidates may attain further facts about AIIMS Entrance Exam such as eligibility criteria, last date and procedure to fill form, exam dates through this page which are well uttered below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
AIIMS PG Application Form
AIIMS PG 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- For admission to MD / MS course, candidates must hold a MBBS degree and for admission to MDS course, candidates must hold a BDS degree from a recognized university.
- The minimum aggregate marks must be acquired by candidates belonging to GEN / OBC category is 55% and 50% for SC / ST category candidates.
- Candidates must have undergone through a 1 year compulsory internship on or before July 30, 2016.
Mode to pay Application Fee:
- Payment for AIIMS PG 2016 exam Application Form can be made through computer generated Bank Challan of SBI or through Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Application Fees for General / OBC Category is Rs 1000 + Transaction Charges.
- Application Fees for SC/ST Category is Rs 800 + Transaction Charges.
- It is important that the candidates take a print of Registration Slip and retain the copy of the same and Challan Form till the completion of the admission process.
Selection of students will be completely based on the score acquired by them in the entrance examination.
After the merit list gets declared on the basis of entrance examination, selected candidates will be called for counseling process and choice of subject will be allocated to them. Candidates will get admission based on their score in the entrance exam.
|Exam Pattern for MDS|
|Exam Pattern for MD / MS|
How to fill AIIMS PG Application Form?
- First of all students are required to visit the official site of AIMS, which is www.aiimsexams.org.
- Now, hit on “Advertisement of AIIMS PG (MD / MS / DM (6 yrs) / MCh (6 yrs) / MDS) July 2016 session” tab and this will navigate you to the page containing the links where you need to register yourself for the desired course.
- Candidates who are applying first time should go to the ‘New Registration’ link. Existing user should login their ID with password.
- Select your course in the Registration / Login section and hit on “Go” button in that section.
- If you have already applied then enter your Application Number and Password, which is already sent through SMS and Email at the time of registration and choose Login tab.
- Applicant must ensure that their mobile number is not registered with DND (Do Not Disturb) service. Applicant must check his / her E- mail Inbox, Junk mail & Spam) after registration.
- On selecting the New Registration the applicant will be directed to the Guidelines page. All applicants are advised to read the guidelines and instructions carefully.
- Press on the “Proceed” button once the guidelines and instructions have been read.
- This will take you to the application form page; fill the application form with all the mandatory details.
- After the required information is filled, kindly check the undertaking / declaration and press on ‘Save & Proceed’ button.
- A confirmation page will appear, that should be used to re-check the details entered by the applicant. To confirm your details select ‘Save & Proceed’ button otherwise choose ‘Edit’ tab to edit the details that would redirect to the Application Form page.
- Applicants need to upload their latest Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression.
- Applicants need to hit on payment mode through which they want to pay the fee and can be remitted through Debit / Credit Card / Challan.
- Candidate must take print of Registration form once all steps of registration are completed. Hit on Submit button and take printout of Registration Slip.
- Take the print of the Registration Form after final submission of form.
- Candidate must Logout after registration is done successfully.
Important Dates for July Session:
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Prospectus will be uploaded and online registration gets started||24th February 2016|
|Online registration last date||23th March 2016|
|Status of applications can be checked and admit cards availability on website||4th April 2016|
|Last date for submission of required documents||13th April 2016|
|AIIMS PG 2016 July session exam date||08th May 2016 (Sunday)|
|AIIMS PG 2016 July session result gets declared||14th May 2016 (Saturday)|
|1st counseling will begin||6th June 2016|
|2nd counseling will begin||13th June 2016|
|Open Selection will begin||
25th July 2016
For more details you can visit the Official Notification. Candidates who are interested to fill AIIMS PG Application Form 2016 are suggested to stay connected to this portal or they can bookmark this page using CTRL+D for getting updated info.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On