Bihar ITI 2018
In order to take admission in Bihar ITI 2018 it is must to fill up the ITICAT Application Form. The online registration forms for Bihar ITI can easily be availed from the official website i.e. bceceboard.com. the Bihar ITICAT examination gets conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. The main motive behind conducting the examination is to give candidates admission in Engineering Courses in Bihar ITI.
Highlights Of This Page:
Instructions regarding the filling of Bihar ITI Registration are well mentioned in the below section of this page. Board is going to conduct the examination in the month of May 2018 and the bceceboard.com Admit card will be available on the official website of Bihar ITI 2018 from the first week of May 2018. The registrations for Bihar ITI 2018 will be accepted till April 2018.
Candidates are advised to read all the details carefully about the ITICAT Exam and at the time of registration do not miss even a small step. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Candidates may get the whole information related to Bihar ITI Notification such as eligibility criteria, application fee details and applying process etc from the below section of this page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Bihar ITI 2018
- BCECEB considers eligible applicants for ITI admission
- Candidates should have complete 10th class from a recognized board along with the subject: Math and Science.
- Minimum age of the aspirant should be 14 years.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- Application fees can be submitted through bank Challan or net banking
- If the candidates pay the application amount via bank Challan then he/she have to pay An extra amount of Rs.60/- as bank charges
|Category||Amount to be paid|
- Medium of examination will be both Hindi and English.
- There will be total 300 questions.
- Each question will be of 2 marks.
- Total time given will be 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- No negative marking will be there.
|Name of the exam||No of ques||marks||Time given||Type of exam|
|Math||50||100||2 hours 15 Minutes||Objective Type Examination|
Check These Tips, to Prepare for above related subjects in better way:
How To Fill Up Bihar ITI Application Form?
Candidates who want to apply for the entrance tests are required to follow a no of steps:”
- Log on to the official website of the organization i.e. bceceboard.com.
- From the homepage appeared select “Apply for ITICAT-2018”.
- Read all the instructions that will appear on the next page.
- After reading all the details select and hit on “I have read all the instructions-continue to registration”.
- Register yourself by filling up the details that will be mandatory to be filled.
- Once you get registered, You will receive a registration ID and password.
- Use the details and log in to the application form window.
- Now the Bihar ITI online application form will appear in front of you
- Fill the Application Form carefully complete each and every detail carefully.
- Once all the details are completely filled, upload your scanned documents the size of the documents should be according to the size prescribed by the institution.
- Now pay the application fees if using online mode then by using the debit cards/credit card/net banking etc.
- If you are paying the application amount via offline mode then take a print out of the generated Challan and pay the fee by visiting the nearest State Bank.
- After completing the whole Bihar ITI Application form, recheck all the details and then hit on the final submission tab
- Take a print out of the filled application form and attach all the required documents and do not forget to attach the receipt of the application fees.
- At last enclose the application into an envelope and send it by post to address mentioned below.
Get Here>> Direct Link To Apply
Bihar ITI Important Dates:
|Test Events||Important Dates|
|Bihar ITI 2018 Online registration will commence from||March 2018|
|Deadline of online registration procedure||April 2018|
|Deadline for submission of Bihar ITI application fees through bank challan||April 2018|
|Deadline for submission of application fees through Debit card/Credit card/Net banking||April 2018|
|Deadline for final submission of the application form||April 2018|
|Application form can be edited online||April 2018|
|Hard copy of online submitted application form along with bank challan and related enclosures should be reached through speed/registered post||May 2018|
|Admit card (1st stage) would be available from||May 2018|
|Bihar ITI 2018 Examination date||May 2018|
Want to Know? How to Prepare for ITI Entrance Exam
Bihar ITI Admission Admit Card:
Admit card for Bihar ITI admission examination will be available from May2018, the candidates who will be appear in the examination may download their Bihar ITI HALL TICKET by visiting the official website of the organization. All they need to do is to follow the Bihar ITI call letter link.
Get Details: Bihar ITI Admit Card
Bihar ITI Admission Result
After the examination the Bihar ITI merit list will be prepared by the commission on the basis of which the candidates got selected for further procedure of examination. Candidates can check their Bihar ITI results by visiting the official; website of the organization. Candidates who will qualify the examination will be selected for the Bihar ITI counseling process.
Candidates who name will be available in the Bihar ITI Rank list will be able to attend the Counselling Procedure which will also be conducted by the commission.
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014 A
Candidates who are interested in Bihar ITI 2018, they can check the Official links mentioned in the above section .To get more updates the aspirants are advised to keep visiting our pages.
If the aspirants have any query regarding the information given about the Bihar ITI Notification in the above section of this page, then they can ask by using the comment box stated below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||Scholarship in India|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Entrance Exam in India|