Candidates who want to take admission in ITI courses can apply for Bihar ITI. Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test is going to be conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. The ITICAT Application Form is available on the official website of the commission. Candidates who want to appear in the examination have to complete the online registration process first.
Procedure regarding the Bihar ITI Registration is well mentioned in the below section of this page. Board is going to conduct the examination on 28-05-2017 and the bceceboard.com admit card will be released from 01-05-2017. The last date to register for Bihar ITI 2017 is 18-04-2017, 11.59 PM, so candidates apply soon…
Highlights Of This Page:
Candidates are advised to read all the details carefully about the ITICAT Exam and at the time of registration do not miss even a small step. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Candidates may get the whole information related to Bihar ITI Notification such as eligibility criteria, application fee details and applying process etc from the below section of this page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- BCECEB considers eligible applicants for ITI admission
- Candidates should have complete 10th class from a recognized board along with the subject: Math and Science.
- Minimum age of the aspirant should be 14 years.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- Application fees can be submitted through bank Challan or net banking
- If the candidates pay the application amount via bank Challan then he/she have to pay An extra amount of Rs.60/- as bank charges
|Category||Amount to be paid|
- Medium of examination will be both Hindi and English.
- There will be total 300 questions.
- Each question will be of 2 marks.
- Total time given will be 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- No negative marking will be there.
|Name of the exam||No of ques||marks||Time given||Type of exam|
|Math||50||100||2 hours 15 Minutes||Objective Type Examination|
Check These Tips, to Prepare for above related subjects in better way:
Get Here>> Information Brochure
How To Fill Up Bihar ITI Application Form?
Candidates who want to apply for the entrance tests are required to follow a no of steps:”
- Log on to the official website of the organization i.e. bceceboard.com.
- From the homepage appeared select “Apply for ITICAT-2017”.
- Read all the instructions that will appear on the next page.
- After that hit on “I have read all the instructions-continue to registration”.
- Register yourself by filling up the details that will be mandatory to be filled.
- You will receive a registration ID and password.
- After that use the details and log in to the application form window.
- Fill The Application Form carefully complete ee4ach and every detail carefully.
- After that upload your scanned documents the size of the documents should be according to the size prescribed by the institution.
- After that pay the application fees if using online mode then by using the debit cards/credit card/net banking etc.
- If you are paying the application amount via offline mode then take a print out of the generated Challan and pay the fee by visiting the nearest State Bank.
- After that complete the whole procedure and hit on the final submission tab.
- Take a print out of the filled application form and attach all the required documents and do not forget to attach the receipt of the application fees.
- After that enclose the application into an envelope and send it by post to address mentioned below.
Get Here>> Direct Link To Apply
|Test Events||Important Dates|
|Online registration will commence from||21-03-2017|
|Deadline of online registration procedure||18-04-2017, 11.59 PM|
|Deadline for submission of application fees through bank challan||21-04-2017|
|Deadline for submission of application fees through Debit card/Credit card/Net banking||21-04-2017, 11.59 PM|
|Deadline for final submission of the application form||21-04-2017, 11.59 PM|
|Application form can be edited online||22-04-2017 to 25-04-2017 (11.59 PM)|
|Hard copy of online submitted application form along with bank challan and related enclosures should be reached through speed/registered post||02-05-2017 (5.00 PM)|
|Admit card (1st stage) would be available from||01-05-2017|
|Examination date||28-05-2017 (Sunday)|
Want to Know? How to Prepare for ITI Entrance Exam
Bihar ITI Admission Admit Card:
Admit card for Bihar ITI admission examination will be available from 01-05-2017, the candidates who will be appear in the examination may download their admit cards by visiting the official website of the organization. al they need to do is to follow the hal ticket link.
Get Details: Bihar ITI Admit Card
Bihar ITI Admission Result
After the examination a merit list will be prepared by the commission on the basis of which the candidates got selected for further procedure of examination. Candidates can check their results by visiting the official; website of the organization. Candidates who will qualify the examination will be selected for the counseling process.
Candidates who name will be available in the merit list will be able to attend the Counselling Procedure which will also be conducted by the commission.
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014 A
Candidates who are interested in Bihar ITI 2017, they can check the Official links mentioned in the above section .To get more updates the aspirants are advised to keep visiting our pages.
If the aspirants have any query regarding the information given about the Bihar ITI Notification in the above section of this page, then they can ask by using the comment box stated below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||Scholarship in India|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Entrance Exam in India|