ENTER YOUR E-MAIL FOR FREE JOB ALERTS RIGHT INTO YOUR INBOX -
AFTER THIS, YOU WILL NOT MISS ANY GOVT/PVT VACANCY
Check Your Email To Activate the Confirmation Link

ADVERTISEMENT


Biochemistry Questions And Answers – Students Download PDF, Online Quiz

Biochemistry Questions And Answers

Students, who are started their preparation for taking admission in medical fields through entrance test, may download Biochemistry Questions And Answers from this page. Candidates may give online quizzes for preparing themselves and get admission in relevant medical fields as per your choice.

Aspirants may obtain entire detailed information about Biochemistry Questions and Answers such as how to prepare for examination which is settled below in by team members of recruitmentresult.com.

Biochemistry Questions And Answers

1. Why is the TCA cycle the central pathway of metabolism of the cell?





2. Malate-asparatate shuttle operates in





3. Oxidation of a molecule involves





4. Main function of insulin hormone is to





5. The symptoms of retinol excess are





6. Ascorbic acid acts as an





7. A deficiency of thiamin produces the disease known as





8. Acyl carrier protein (ACP) plays an important role in the biosynthesis of





9. Because DNA is a highly charged polyanion, its stability to heat denaturation





10. The sugar in RNA is __________ , the sugar in DNA is __________





11. Nucleoside is a pyrimidine or purine base





12. In gel electrophoresis, what fragments will move most quickly through a gel?





13. Which pyrimidine base contains an amino group at carbon 4?





14. Fructose is metabolized by





15. A common way that cells capture the energy released during the breakdown of large molecules is to add electrons to smaller, specialized molecules that can accept them. This process of electron acceptance is otherwise known as





16. Humans are unable to digest





17. The key enzyme in the regulation of fatty acid synthesis is





18. Triacylglycerols are





19. Glycolytic pathway regulation involves





20. During catabolism, only about 40% of the energy available from oxidizing glucose is used to synthesize ATP. Remaining 60%







Check More Useful Links

Best Medical Colleges in IndiaCurrent Affairs for competitive exams
Last Minute Exam Preparation TipsHow Can You Write Fast In Exams?
How To Find Online Study MaterialInterview Preparation Tips

Filed in: online quiz, Question & Answers

Are You Still Jobless, Get Salary Upto 8.5 Lakhs – Apply Now


ADVERTISEMENT


Leave a Reply

Submit Comment