Serve your country by applying for Defence Jobs !!! To apply for Latest 25,481 Defence jobs 2018, candidates have to possess 10th/12th/ UG/PG etc. Keen candidates can acquire details of all ongoing jobs in Defence sector and eligible contenders are required to go for the submission of the application form through proper channel. In order to collect more details related to Defence Jobs 2018 or Police-Navy Recruitment, Latest Police Defence Jobs Notifications and Upcoming Defence Jobs, You can move your cursor downwards on this page.
Applicants can apply for the Defence Jobs in various departments like, Navy, Army, Police and others. To apply for the Latest Defence Recruitment, contenders must be highly motivated and energetic along with able to face situations in good manner. With the help of this page that is designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com contenders can grab complete information related to Defence Jobs notification, so what are you waiting for? Move your cursor downwards as soon as possible.
Latest Defence Jobs
|Organization Name||Name of The Posts||No Of Posts||Last Date To Apply||More Details|
|IAF||Group C||21||Different||Get Details|
|24 Field Ammunition Depot||Tradesman Mate/LDC||125||Get Details|
|Indian Navy||SSC||19||04/03/2018||Get Details|
|Indian Army||GD/Clerk/Technical||—||Different||Get Details|
|Thane Police||Constable||238||28-02-2018||Get Details|
|Aurangabad Police||Constable||41||28-02-2018||Get Details|
|Pune Police||Constable||497||28-02-2018||Get Details|
|Nagpur Police||75||Get Details|
|Mumbai Police||Constable||1624||28-02-2018||Get Details|
|ITBP||Constable (Driver)||134||15-03-2018||Get Details|
|Maharashtra Police||Constable||4500+||28-02-2018||Get Details|
|Sikkim Police||GD Constable & Others||342||28/02/2018||Get Details|
|UP Police||Constable||41,520||22/02/2018||Get Details|
|DRDO RAC||Electronics & Comm. Engg|
|76||21st days||Get Details|
|Air Force Station||Group–C MTS/Mess Staff||–||Within 30 days||Get Details|
Defence Jobs provides a better career with immense pride and opportunity to serve the motherland. Various organizations like police department, Indian Army, Indian Navy, Defence Ministry, and Indian Air Force etc provide a large number of opportunities every year and invite applications from the talented candidates. Defence jobs do not only contain the positions for highly educated candidates, it also includes various positions for candidates who have done 10th/12th and diploma etc. Job seekers must keep visiting this page time to time to know about the latest job updates.
Latest Defence Jobs
Defence academies conducts rigorous training programs for appointing the eligible candidates which lasts about 12-14 weeks. Physical aspect of the training involves learning self-defense techniques and proper firearm usage. After completing the training academy program, graduates can begin work as police officers. Promotions available include captain, lieutenant, detective, and many others.
Jobs under Defence sector in any country are entrusted with the responsibility of maintenance of public order and prevention and detection of crimes. A career in law enforcement service holds huge prospects for courageous and dedicated candidates. Candidates who wish to serve the country must go through the ongoing recruitments in defence sector as bulleted below.
Upcoming Defence Jobs 2018-2019
Candidates keen to enhance their career in defence sector are required to check the notifications of upcoming and Latest Defence Jobs for X and XII pass students or in other discipline. With the help of given Defence Jobs Alert 2018, you can grab rest of the details like Defence Jobs Eligibility and others.
- IAF Group C Recruitment 2018 Apply @indianairforce.nic.in Civilian Jobs Advt
- AFCAT 2018 Online Notification, Syllabus, Eligibility, Admit Card, Results
- KSP Recruitment 2018-19 KSISF (164 Sub Inspector) Vacancy Notification
- Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018–19 Soldier (GD/Clerk/Technical) Bharti
- AFCAT 2 Notification 2018–19 IAF AFCAT 2/2018 Application Form Online
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018 Constable Vacancy (District Wise) Advt
- 24 Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2018 FAD (125) Tradesman Mate/LDC Jobs
- Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018–19 (Pilot, Observer, ATC) Jan Course
- Pune Police Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 497 Constable Bharti Advt
- Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2018 10th Entry 02/2018 Batch Advt
- SSB Recruitment 2018 ssb.nic.in (335 Inspector/SI & Other) Vacancy Advt
- AFCAT 1 Application Form 2018-19 Exam Notification Eligibility afcat.cdac.in
Defence Jobs In India 2018
The Ministry of Defence is charged with co-ordinating and supervising all agencies and functions of the government relating directly to national security, the Indian armed forces and has the largest budget of the federal departments of India. Every year ministry of defence conducts various Ministry of Defence Jobs RecruitmentExaminations examinations to hire the capable job hunters for various vacancies in Army, airforce, police, navy etc.
The Indian Armed forces consist of Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and the Indian Coast Guard, Indian Defence Estates Service, Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Services, Indian Defence Accounts Service, Mercantile Marine Training Ship Service and Defence Secretariat Service comes under the supervision of the Defence ministry.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Defence Jobs Navy 2018
As compare to the other profession in civil jobs Indian navy are the great deal and the first choice of the youth. It gives to everyone individually an Opportunity to display their leadership skills with a tremendous amount of responsibility. It is the only service that operates regularly with the other navies of the world.
The Navy has the following three commands, each under the control of a Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief:
- Western Naval Command (Headquarters at Mumbai).
- Eastern Naval Command (Head quarters at Visakhapatnam)
- Southern Naval Command (Headquarters at Kochi)
Whenever the Indian Navy opens the doorway for job seekers, we will update this page with latest details about Defence Jobs Recruitment to inform the job seekers who wish to join Indian Navy.
Jobs at Police: More than 5000 Vacancies
Indian Defence Jobs 2018 For 10+2
Now, India has been a developing country from a long time, along with development in the social and financial status of India, India has also risen as a supreme military power of the world. As we all recognize with reference to defence and what is the responsibility of this area in our daily lives and persons in defence have affirmed to protect our country from each danger.
That is the reason; it is such a respectable and highly regarded job and the young generation of India who are devoted tends to go for this job. Each day more and more candidates are getting encouraged by the officers of defence sector so we distinguish an increase in application of candidates for this sector.
In above section, we provide all the Latest Jobs inDefence Sector 2018 that came up this year. The application can apply for Defence Job After 12th and 10th by submitting online and offline and currently due to trouble-free availability of internet online mode of application is chosen.
You Can Also Check: List Of Coaching Classes For Defence
Defence Jobs Recruitment Eligibility 2018
The eligibility for Defence jobs varies from post to post. Some common eligibility conditions are mentioned below for the easiness of job seekers:
- Candidate applying for Defence Careers should be an Indian Citizen. This is the first and foremost requirement.
- For getting defence vacancies, applicants must be 10th or 12th pass out from recognized board and having a graduate degree from a recognized University/Institution.
- Because some vacancies are for graduation degree also and eligibility based on the position for which the applicants are applying.
- Physical fitness is a necessary qualification in this sector and appliers need to ensure if they are fit for the post they are applying for.
- To distinguish accurately what these restrictions are, a contender should refer to the detailed notification.
Defence Jobs Selection Process 2018
- The selection procedure of any Defence Vacancy 2018 may include the written examination and the most admired written examinations are NDA and CDS, equally these exams are organized twice in a year.
- Basically the NDA is for undergraduates while CDS are for graduates, after qualifying written exams, applicants are eligible for Staff Selection Board (SSB) it is a 5-6 days camp where candidates are judged on their Communication Skills, perception skills and physical fitness.
- The elected aspirants for Defence Government Jobs after qualifying all the above rounds have to emerge for the medical examination and after medical test merit list is released on the website which contains the name of all the chosen contenders.
Must Read These Articles:
Candidates who want to become an employee of defence ministry/ department must go through the information that is tailored on this page. Job seekers who want to make Career in Indian Navy and serve the country can check all the latest notification for the recruitment in various departments which are given on this page.
We hope that; above provide information about Defence Jobs 2018 is beneficial for you. So applicants may send their feedback by leaving their comment in below stated comment box. You may also join us on Facebook or Google plus to acquire latest updates about Government Jobs In Defence on your timeline wall directly. You may also Subscribe For Our Free Email Service to get latest job updates in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Companies To Work For In India||Top 10 Best Government Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|