Latest Defence Jobs
|Organization Name||Name of Posts||Last Date||More Details|
|Indian Navy UES||Commissioned Officers||July, 2016 (Tentative)||Get Details|
|Indian Coast Guard||Yantrik||08th February 2016||Get Details|
|Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)||Various||With-In 30 Days||Get Details|
|Indian Army JAG Entry||JAG Entry Scheme||16th February 2016||Get Details|
|Indian Coast Guard||Foreman And Draughtsman||Within 30 Days||Get Details|
|BSF||Assistant Commandant||Within 30 Days||Get Details|
Defence Exam Preparation Material
Upcoming Defence Jobs 2016
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016 Yantrik 02/2016 Batch Notification
- Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2016 Rally Dates/Schedule PDF Apply Online
- SSB Recruitment 2016 www.ssbrectt.gov.in 143 Group –B/C Vacancy Advt
- Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2016 Navik GD 10+2 Pass Entry Advt
- Indian Army JAG Entry 2016 Advt (17th Course) Law Graduates Online Form
- IAF Recruitment Rally 2016 Airmen Group X Trade, Rally Schedule, Dates
- BSF Recruitment 2016 www.bsf.nic.in Assistant Commandant Vacancy Advt
- Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2016 Group-C Vacancy Application
- Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2016 Application Form 40th Course Oct–2016
- Air Force Record Office Recruitment 2016 (LDC/MTS Posts) Notification
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 Steward/Cook Posts (Batch 02/2016) Apply
- Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2016 Sport Quota/Officer Entry Apply Advt
- IAF Group C Recruitment 2016 indianairforce.nic.in Jobs Application Form
- Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2016 Advt 18th Technical Course Application
- AFCAT 2016 Notification Online Application Form AFCAT Examination Date
- Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2016 COD (202 LDC/MTS & Others) Advt
- HQ Western Air Command IAF Recruitment 2016 Group ‘C’ Jobs Advt Apply
- SSR Recruitment 2016 Indian Navy Sailor Entry joinindiannavy.gov.in Advt
- Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2016 Group X, Y (Non/Technical) Jobs
- Territorial Army Recruitment 2015–2016 LDC/MTS Vacancy Application Form
- Air Force Station Recruitment 2015 Apply Medical Officer Vacancies Advt
- Indian Air force Recruitment 2015 – 2016 Group-C Civilian Posts Advt
- Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2015–2016 (35th Course) Apply
- Indian Army Technical Graduate Course 2016 TGC-123 Online Application
- Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2015 SSC Officer Apply Online June 2016
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015 – 2016 Region (West) Mumbai Posts
- Indian Navy UES 2016 Notification, Online Application Form, Last Date
- BSF Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015 bsf.nic.in 49 SI/JE Posts Advt Apply
- Indian Navy Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2015-2016 10+2 Entry Scheme
- www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in Recruitment 2016 Application Form Advt
Indian Navy releases many Defence jobs, Police jobs notifications time to time to hire the capable applicants for various vacant positions. Those aspirants who are career oriented and willing to do navy jobs they must apply for defence jobs 2016 which are mentioned above.
Here you will get all the latest updates related to Indian Navy Recruitment which will be issued by Indian Navy. Defence Jobs provides a better career with immense pride and opportunity to serve the motherland.
About Defence Jobs
The Ministry of Defence is charged with co-ordinating and supervising all agencies and functions of the government relating directly to national security, the Indian armed forces and has the largest budget of the federal departments of India.
The Indian Armed forces consist of Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and the Indian Coast Guard, Indian Defence Estates Service, Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Services, Indian Defence Accounts Service, Mercantile Marine Training Ship Service and Defence Secretariat Service comes under the supervision of the Defence ministry.
Every year ministry of defence conducts various recruitment examinations to hire the capable job hunters for carious vacancies in Army, airforce, police, navy etc.
About Indian Navy:
As compare to the other profession in civil jobs Indian navy are the great deal and the first choice of the youth. It gives to everyone individually an Opportunity to display their leadership skills with a tremendous amount of responsibility. It is the only service that operates regularly with the other navies of the world.
The Navy has the following three commands, each under the control of a Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief:
- The Western Naval Command (Headquarters at Mumbai).
- The Eastern Naval Command (Head quarters at Visakhapatnam)
- The Southern Naval Command (Headquarters at Kochi)
Indian Navy Recruitment Eligibility
Candidates who have done their 12th / UG / PG qualification they can apply for defense sector like, Indian Navy, Army, Air force, those aspirants who have passed matriculation they can also make their career in this sector.
Police Jobs Notifications
Candidates who want to become an employee of police department must go through the information that is tailored on this page. Job seekers who want to make career in Indian Navy and serve the country can check all the latest notification for the recruitment in various departments which are given on this page.