Latest Defence Jobs
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date||More Information|
|Border Security Force||Group ‘A’||12th Month from the date of publication||Get Details|
|Maharashtra Police||SI-260||21st April, 2014||Get Details|
|NIA||Various||within two months||Get Details|
Defence/Police Preparation Material
|Police Exam Preparation Book||Get Details|
|List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence||Get Details|
|Defence Current Affair||Get Details|
- Job hunters you are on correct page if you are searching for Defence jobs 2014. Candidates who have a desire to become an employee of Indian Navy, Police must read all the information that is highlighted on this page.
- Here you will all the latest updates related to recruitment 2014 which will be issued by Indian Navy, Police. As soon as the notification will be published we will update that information here on this page.
- Defence Jobs provides career with immense pride and opportunity to serve the motherland. Individual also gets to learn discipline and live his life according to it.
Job seekers who want to make career in Indian Navy and serve the country can check this page for the latest recruitment of 2014 which will be published.
Eligibility criteria details
- Education required: Minimum education that is required to apply for the Indian Navy is 10th job seekers who have passed 10th can apply. Higher education is as per the position.
- Age limit: The Minimum age to apply is 16 years and maximum is as per the government instruction.
Police Job Notification
Candidates who are interested to become an employee of police department must go through the information that is tailored on this page. We will notify you will the latest notification related to recruitment 2014 in Police department here on this page. To grab the information you need to visit this page and apply for it.
Eligibility Criteria for selection in Police
Education required: Candidates who wish to apply must have passed at least 10th and higher education is required as per the post.
Age Restriction: Applicant must not be less than 18 years of age and maximum is as per the criteria set by the department.