Dear job finders, Defence jobs in India have a large scope so we’re creating this page to provide you updated information on Upcoming Police-Navy Recruitment jobs. Applications are invited from qualified and skilled contenders for filling up various vacant posts. Those contenders, who have passed 10th/12th examination, are also eligible to apply for Defence Jobs 2016 before the last date.
Applicants, who are interested to grab Defence Recruitment in reputed organization, may apply as soon as possible. You can also collect completed information about Defence Jobs notification from this page which is well organized by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Latest Defence Jobs
|Organization Name||Name of Posts||No. Of Posts||Last Date||More Details|
|IAF||Airmen||–||29th September 2016||Get Details|
|Punjab Police||Constable||388||05th September 2016||Get Details|
|Indian Coast Guard||Electrical Fitter & Others||–||26th Sept. 2016||Get Details|
|Station Workshop EME||Group – C||Multiple||31st August 2016||Get Details|
|BSF||Constable (GD)||1176||02nd & 12th Sept. 2016||Get Details|
|CRPF||Specialists & Others||27||26th August 2016||Get Details|
|J&K Police||Special Police Officers (SPO’s)||–||25th August 2016||Get Details|
|Indian Army||Various||Multiple||Different||Get Details|
|Indian Army SSC||–||Get Details|
|Indian Navy||Various||777||Different||Get Details|
|Naval Armament Depot||Chargeman & Others||100||30th August 2016||Get Details|
|Indian Air Force||MTS & Others||126||Within 30 Days||Get Details|
|AP Police||Warders & Others||4548||14th September 2016||Get Details|
|HQ Western Air Command IAF||LDC & Others||126||With-In 30 Days||Get Details|
|Indian Army UES||UES||30||08th September 2016||Get Details|
|Andaman & Nicobar Police||Follower||07||25th August 2016||Get Details|
|HQ Eastern Air Command IAF||Mess Staff||–||Within 30 days||Get Details|
|Remount Veterinary Corps||SSC||–||01st September 2016||Get Details|
Defence Exam Preparation Material
Upcoming Defence Jobs 2016
- BSF Recruitment 2016–2017 bsf.nic.in 1372 Constable (GD)/Group B-C Vacancy
- Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2016–2017 Group X, Y (Non/Technical)
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2016–2017 HQ (NW) Region Group ‘C’ Jobs
- Station Workshop EME Recruitment 2016–2017 Group – C (MTS/Mate Posts)
- Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2017 June Batch Executive/Technical Branch
- Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2016–2017 Rally Bharti Schedule PDF Apply
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2016–2017 Group–C Civilian Posts Apply Now
- Indian Army Recruitment 2016–2017 joinindianarmy.nic.in 125 Various Jobs
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2016–2017 (777 MTS/Driver/Operator/Draughtsman)
- Naval Armament Depot Recruitment 2016-2017 (100 GROUP B) Vacancy Advt
- HQ Western Air Command IAF Recruitment 2016–2017 (126 MTS Jobs) Advt
- Indian Army UES 2016-2017 (27TH UES) Jul 2018 Course Notice, Application
- Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2016–2017 (NT/Tech/Veterinary Corps/MNS)
- Indian Army JAG Entry 2016–2017 SSC (NT) Law Graduates (18th Course)
- Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2016 Application Form 41st COURSE-APR 2017
- Air Force Record Office Recruitment 2016-2017 (LDC/MTS) Notification
- HQ Eastern Air Command IAF Direct Recruitment 2016 Group–C Various Posts
- Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2016–2017 Navik GD 10+2 Pass Entry
- Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2016–2017 Jan Batch
- Indian Navy Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2016–2017 10+2 Entry Scheme
- IAF Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2016–2017 July Batch Notification
- Indian Navy UES 2016–2017 Notification Online Application Form Last Date
- Remount Veterinary Corps Recruitment 2016–2017 Army SSC Application Form
- Territorial Army Recruitment 2016–2017 TA Officer Posts Application Form
- Air Force Station Recruitment 2016 Multi Tasking Staff Group–C Job Notice
- Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment 2016–2017 Feb (AA) 141 Batch
- Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2016–2017 February Course (AA) Apply Now
- SSB Recruitment 2016–2017 ssbrectt.gov.in 2068 Constable Group–C Vacancy
- AFCAT 2016 Notification AFCAT 2 Exam June Online Application Form, Date
- IAF Recruitment Rally 2016 Airmen Group-Y Non-Technical Trade Schedule
Indian Navy releases many Defence jobs, Police jobs notifications time to time to hire the capable applicants for various vacant positions. Those aspirants who are career oriented and willing to do navy jobs they must apply for defence jobs 2016 which are mentioned above.
Here you will get all the latest updates related to Indian Navy Recruitment which will be issued by Indian Navy. Defence Jobs provides a better career with immense pride and opportunity to serve the motherland.
Defence Jobs In India
The Ministry of Defence is charged with co-ordinating and supervising all agencies and functions of the government relating directly to national security, the Indian armed forces and has the largest budget of the federal departments of India. Every year ministry of defence conducts various recruitment examinations to hire the capable job hunters for carious vacancies in Army, airforce, police, navy etc.
The Indian Armed forces consist of Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and the Indian Coast Guard, Indian Defence Estates Service, Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Services, Indian Defence Accounts Service, Mercantile Marine Training Ship Service and Defence Secretariat Service comes under the supervision of the Defence ministry.
Defence Jobs Navy
As compare to the other profession in civil jobs Indian navy are the great deal and the first choice of the youth. It gives to everyone individually an Opportunity to display their leadership skills with a tremendous amount of responsibility. It is the only service that operates regularly with the other navies of the world.
The Navy has the following three commands, each under the control of a Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief:
- Western Naval Command (Headquarters at Mumbai).
- Eastern Naval Command (Head quarters at Visakhapatnam)
- TSouthern Naval Command (Headquarters at Kochi)
Latest 40000 Government Jobs:- Check Here Now
Indian Defence Jobs For 10+2
Now, India has been a developing country from a long time, along with development in the social and financial status of India, India has also risen as a supreme military power of the world. As we all recognize with reference to defence and what is the responsibility of this area in our daily lives and persons in defence have affirmed to protect our country from each danger.
That is the reason; it is such a respectable and highly regarded job and the young generation of India who are devoted tends to go for this job. Each day more and more candidates are getting encouraged by the officers of defence sector so we distinguish a increase in application of applicants for this sector.
In above section, we provide all the latest jobs in this sector that came up this year. The application can be filled online and offline and currently due to trouble-free availability of internet online mode of application is chosen.
Defence Jobs Recruitment Eligibility
- For getting defence vacancies, applicants must be 10th or 12th pass out from recognized board and having a graduate degree from a recognized University/Institution.
- Because some vacancies are for graduation degree also and eligibility based on the position for which the applicants are applying.
- Physical fitness is a necessary qualification in this sector and appliers need to ensure if they are fit for the post they are applying for.
- To distinguish accurately what these restrictions are, a contender should refer to the detailed notification.
We Have More Job Opportunities for You, Check Below:-
Defence Jobs Selection Process
- The procedure of any defence vacancy is the written examination and the most admired written examinations are NDA and CDS, equally these exams are organized twice a year.
- Basically the NDA is for undergraduates while CDS are for graduates, after qualifying written exams, applicants are eligible for Staff Selection Board (SSB) it is a 5-6 days camp where candidates are judged on their communication, perception skills and physical fitness.
- The elected aspirants after qualifying all the above rounds have to emerge for the medical examination and after medical test merit list is released on the website which contains the name of all the chosen contenders.
To Do Better Preparation of Exam/Interview, You May Check Articles Which is Given Below:-
Candidates who want to become an employee of police department must go through the information that is tailored on this page. Job seekers who want to make Career in Indian Navy and serve the country can check all the latest notification for the recruitment in various departments which are given on this page.
We hope that; above provide information about Defence Jobs 2016 is beneficial for you. So applicants may send their feedback by leaving their comment in below stated comment box. You may also join us on Facebook or Google plus to acquire latest updates on your timeline wall directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On