Give your career a boost by joining Defence Jobs!!! Check latest Defence Jobs from this page. Job hunters can join the defense organizations of country by applying for the suitable Police-Navy Recruitment. Candidates who have possessed 10th/12th/ UG/PG etc can get details of all ongoing jobs according to their eligibility and can also apply through proper channels latest by the closing date. To get information about Defence Jobs 2017, candidates are advised to stay tuned with this page. Here, we will soon provide details about it.
Defence jobs require highly motivated and energetic candidates for various posts. Candidates who consider themselves suitable for these jobs they are welcomed to apply. Candidates can check the below given table for current jobs in defence sector and can apply by selecting the respective link. You can also collect completed information about Defence Jobs notification from this page which is well organized by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Latest Defence Jobs
|Organization Name||Name of Posts||No. Of Posts||Last Date||More Details|
|West Bengal Police||Company Secretary & Others||—||27-01-2017||Get Details|
|Indian Army||Multiple||Different||Get Details|
|JAG Entry||Officer||22-02-2017||Get Details|
|Indian Army||SSC||—||22-02-2017||Get Details|
|Indian Army||NCC||—||15-02- 2017||Get Details|
|Ministry Of Defence||Data Entry Operator||—||1-03-2017||Get Details|
|J&K Police||Sub-Inspector||698||Different||Get Details|
|SSB||Sub-Inspector & Others||872||With-In 30 Days||Get Details|
|Jharkhand Police||Constable & Others||627||Different||Get Details|
|Station Workshop EME||Welder (Skilled) & Others||—||23-01-2017||Get Details|
|Territorial Army||Territorial Army Officers||—||31-01-2017||Get Details|
|Indian Army||Territorial Army Officers||—||31-01-2017||Get Details|
|UPPRPB||Jail Warder & Others||3789||30-01-2017||Get Details|
|UP Police||Fireman & Others||3789||30-01-2017||Get Details|
|ITBP||Sub Inspector||16||1-02-2017||Get Details|
Defence Jobs provides a better career with immense pride and opportunity to serve the motherland. Various organizations like police department, Indian Army, Indian Navy, Defence Ministry, and Indian Air Force etc provide a large number of opportunities every year and invite applications from the talented candidates. Defence jobs do not only contain the positions for highly educated candidates, it also includes various positions for candidates who have done 10th/12th and diploma etc. Job seekers must keep visiting this page time to time to know about the latest job updates.
Defence Exam Preparation Material
Upcoming Defence Jobs
- IAF Group C Recruitment 2017 indianairforce.nic.in Civilian Posts Advt
- DRDO Recruitment 2017 Latest Vacancy Walk-in, Apply Through Direct Interview
- Indian Army Recruitment 2017 indianarmy.nic.in Open Bharti, Latest Notification
- Indian Army JAG Entry 2017 Men/Women SSC (NT) Law Graduates (19th Course)
- Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2017 (Men/Women) Short Service Commission
- Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2017 Application Form for Oct 42nd Course
- Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2017 mod.nic.in DEO Group-D Posts Notification
- Station Workshop EME Recruitment 2017 Mechanic/Welder Vacancy Advt Apply
- Territorial Army Recruitment 2017 Apply Officer Vacancy, Eligibility Advt
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Stewards/Chefs & Hygienists | OCT 2017 BATCH
- AFCAT 1 Application Form 2017 Feb Exam Eligibility careerairforce.nic.in
- HQ Central Air Command IAF Recruitment 2017 | 22 Vacancies Notification
Defence Jobs In India
The Ministry of Defence is charged with co-ordinating and supervising all agencies and functions of the government relating directly to national security, the Indian armed forces and has the largest budget of the federal departments of India. Every year ministry of defence conducts various recruitment examinations to hire the capable job hunters for various vacancies in Army, airforce, police, navy etc.
The Indian Armed forces consist of Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and the Indian Coast Guard, Indian Defence Estates Service, Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Services, Indian Defence Accounts Service, Mercantile Marine Training Ship Service and Defence Secretariat Service comes under the supervision of the Defence ministry.
Defence Jobs Navy
As compare to the other profession in civil jobs Indian navy are the great deal and the first choice of the youth. It gives to everyone individually an Opportunity to display their leadership skills with a tremendous amount of responsibility. It is the only service that operates regularly with the other navies of the world.
The Navy has the following three commands, each under the control of a Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief:
- Western Naval Command (Headquarters at Mumbai).
- Eastern Naval Command (Head quarters at Visakhapatnam)
- Southern Naval Command (Headquarters at Kochi)
Whenever the Indian Navy opens the doorway for job seekers, we will update this page with latest details to inform the job seekers who wish to join Indian Navy.
Jobs at Police: More than 5000 Vacancies
Indian Defence Jobs For 10+2
Now, India has been a developing country from a long time, along with development in the social and financial status of India, India has also risen as a supreme military power of the world. As we all recognize with reference to defence and what is the responsibility of this area in our daily lives and persons in defence have affirmed to protect our country from each danger.
That is the reason; it is such a respectable and highly regarded job and the young generation of India who are devoted tends to go for this job. Each day more and more candidates are getting encouraged by the officers of defence sector so we distinguish an increase in application of candidates for this sector.
In above section, we provide all the latest jobs in Defence sector that came up this year. The application can be filled online and offline and currently due to trouble-free availability of internet online mode of application is chosen.
You Can Also Check: List Of Coaching Classes For Defence
Defence Jobs Recruitment Eligibility
The eligibility for Defence jobs varies from post to post. Some common eligibility conditions are mentioned below for the easiness of job seekers:
- Candidate applying for Defence Careers should be an Indian Citizen. This is the first and foremost requirement.
- For getting defence vacancies, applicants must be 10th or 12th pass out from recognized board and having a graduate degree from a recognized University/Institution.
- Because some vacancies are for graduation degree also and eligibility based on the position for which the applicants are applying.
- Physical fitness is a necessary qualification in this sector and appliers need to ensure if they are fit for the post they are applying for.
- To distinguish accurately what these restrictions are, a contender should refer to the detailed notification.
Jobs by Qualification
|10th Pass Jobs||B.Com Jobs||Graduate Jobs|
|Diploma Jobs||BBA Jobs||Jobs after 12th Class|
|Latest Engineering Jobs||Freshers Jobs||Jobs by Qualification|
Defence Jobs Selection Process
- The selection procedure of any defence vacancy may include the written examination and the most admired written examinations are NDA and CDS, equally these exams are organized twice in a year.
- Basically the NDA is for undergraduates while CDS are for graduates, after qualifying written exams, applicants are eligible for Staff Selection Board (SSB) it is a 5-6 days camp where candidates are judged on their Communication Skills, perception skills and physical fitness.
- The elected aspirants after qualifying all the above rounds have to emerge for the medical examination and after medical test merit list is released on the website which contains the name of all the chosen contenders.
Must Read These Articles:
Candidates who want to become an employee of defence ministry/ department must go through the information that is tailored on this page. Job seekers who want to make Career in Indian Navy and serve the country can check all the latest notification for the recruitment in various departments which are given on this page.
We hope that; above provide information about Defence Jobs 2017 is beneficial for you. So applicants may send their feedback by leaving their comment in below stated comment box. You may also join us on Facebook or Google plus to acquire latest updates on your timeline wall directly. You may also Subscribe For Our Free Email Service to get latest job updates in your mail box.