How to Get Bank Jobs
Want to know How to Get Bank Jobs without IBPS Score Card? Then Check complete procedure here!!! On this page candidates can find out which steps to follow to get a bank job without qualifying IBPS exam. Candidates who want to make their career in banking sector but do not have IBPS Score Card, they need not to worry because they can also apply for bank jobs by following the procedure given on this page.
To Work in a bank can be a good career plan. If you want to make career for long term, a bank job can help you advance proficiently. There are various banks that not require IBPS Score Card for hiring employees as they have their own criteria for selection. If you want to apply for such bank, you may know about Procedure to apply and Steps to Follow. By following these procedures you may apply for the bank of your choice.
Procedure and List Of Banks Do Not Require IBPS Score Card
In India there are three types of banks that do not accept score of IBPS. These banks are Public Sector Banks, Private Banks and Co-Operative Banks. In the below segment you may check the banks under these three categories.
Public Sector Banks:
- State Bank of India
Procedure of Hiring In Public Sector Banks
Public Sector Banks are government banks. Hiring process in these banks is different from other banks. State Bank of India and IDBI are two banks that conduct recruitment procedure by themselves. In the below segment you check the process of recruitment in these banks.
- First of all these banks releases notification related to available vacancies on its official site. Notification for all posts of each level like clerk, PO, Specialist Officer etc made available on its site time to time.
- In these notification eligibility criteria, salary, application fee, examination fee and procedure to apply are mentioned properly.
- After releasing notification, organization invites application from eligible candidates through proper channel. Generally applications are invited through online mode using link available on its official site.
- Candidates can submit their Online Application Form till the date of closing that is defined by the organization. No application are received after due date.
- After receiving application form organization conducts selection process that includes written Examination (Preliminary Exam and Main Exam) and Interview.
- Candidates who qualify Preliminary Exam, called for Main Exam and those who qualify main exam, called for Interview.
- Final list is prepared according to the marks in Preliminary Exam and Main Exam and Interview.
- Date of all rounds is scheduled after receiving application, on its official site.
- Admit card to appear in these examinations can be downloaded from official site of bank and after conducting exam result is available after two to three month of exam.
- Those who qualify all rounds and get selected can be appointed for the suitable post.
Grab Now: Jobs At Banking Sector (20000 Jobs)
Private Sector Banks:
- Axis Bank
- Bandhan Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- City Union Bank
- Development Credit Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- ING Vysya Bank
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Nainital Bank
- RBL Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
- Yes Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank
- IDFC Bank
Jobs at Government Sector: More Than 10000 Vacancies
Procedure of Hiring In Private Banks
Private Banks are independent banks and owned by either an individual or a general partner(s) with limited partner. There are many private banks in India like Axis Bank, Bandhan Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, City Union Bank, Development Credit Bank and Dhanlaxmi Bank etc. Procedure of hiring employees in these banks is given below.
- First of all decide for which bank you want to apply according to the position of bank and after that think for which position you want to apply in that bank.
- Gain enough qualification and experience according to the post like if you want to apply for manager post then you have to gain some experience up to lower level.
- Now you should search for available vacancies in banks of your choice and after by visiting bank in the local area. Advertisements of vacancies in these banks also available in newspaper.
- Firstly investigate the bank you’re applying to and learn the bank’s mission statement and strategies. Also mention these things on your cover letter to show them that you are perfect for this post.
- Prepare your resume properly including your all achievements and experiences. Send your resume to and cover letter to the bank manger to show your interest against that post. Mention where you heard about the position and if anyone is referring you on your cover letter.
- Now wait for response of that bank against your request. It will possibly be several weeks before the company even starts looking at all of the applications.
- If you were referred for that position than you will be called for interview. Remember always mentioned your correct email ID and Phone number in resume because bank can contact you only by the contact details mentioned by you in your resume.
- Prepare for the interview properly and for this you can take help from your friends who are working in banks. When you are going for interview, dress up properly.
- After that you should wait for the result of your interview. May be within a week or two week that bank will mail result in your Email ID.
You Can Also Check: Latest Private Bank Jobs
Co Operative Banks:
- Shamrao Vithal Bank
- Sarawat Co-op Bank
- Abhyudaya Bank
- Karad Urban Co-operative Bank
- Mahanagar Co-operative Bank
- Mapusa Urban Co-operative Bank of Goa
- Nagar Urban Co-operative Bank
- Nasik Merchant’s Co-operative Bank
- New India Co-operative Bank
- NKGSB Co-operative Bank, etc.
Procedure of Hiring In Co Operative Banks
There are so many Co Operative Banks like Sarawat Co-op Bank, Abhyudaya Bank, Karad Urban Co-operative Bank and Mahanagar Co-operative Bank etc. procedure of hiring in these banks are mentioned below.
- Procedure of hiring in these banks is same as in public sector bank such as written test and Interview. These banks are less competitive as compared to the SBI and IDBI.
- These banks also release notification on its site and invites application against vacancies. After this exams are conducted and on basis of marks in these exams candidates are appointed for suitable posts.
By following the above mentioned procedures, candidates can apply for various banks without IBPS Rank Cards. Candidates can also apply directly for a specific bank by go through the links given in above list.
We hope that above mentioned information of this page of recruitmentresult.com, about How to Get Bank Jobs Without IBPS Score Card will be beneficial for you in enhancing your career. Candidates can write their suggestions and query in the below given comment box, we will try to answer you as soon as possible. Candidates can also join us on Facebook and Google plus to get latest updates on their timeline.