MCA Scholarship is going to distribute to all those candidates who are interested to continue their study but are not enable due to financial issues. Eligible candidates may apply by submitting the MCA scholarship Application Form 2016. On availability of MCA Scholarship 2016 we will also provide information in regard of it on our web portal
This Page Includes-
- About Scholarship
- Scholarship Scheme
- List of MCA Scholarship Programms
- How to apply
- Scholarships are provided to many needed and talented students by Governmental and Non-governmental organization in India.
- Candidates who want to take admission in MCA programme must take benefit of this golden opportunity.
- Rest all details regarding MCA Scholarship 2016 for Students In India, are collected by the team of recruitmentresult.com in the below section:
- Candidates who want to apply for it must have bachelor’s degree/ diploma or any equivalent
- Age of the applicants should be between 17 years to 25 years at the starting of the course.
- The candidate must have Mathematics as a subject in 12th class.
It has two ways for by which students can get it. These are following:
- By associations (providing the scholarships)
- By your college
List of few MCA Scholarship Programmes:
The candidates who are not able to study further because of financial dilemma need not to give up for their dream of learning as there numerous organizations which proffers the erudition to support the poor scholars or to the apprentices who are not capable to elongate their education because of financial quandary, some of which are mentioned below:
- Maharatta Education Fund
- Charanjiv Charitable Trust
- Hasanbbhoy Jeejeebhouy Trust
- Hinduja Foundation
- Agatha Harrison Memorial Fellowship
- Naina Parikh Education Trust
- Raunaq Education Foundation
- Janaki Ramachandran Educational Trust
- Dr. Ambedkar Overseas Fellowships
- Mafatlal Charity Trust
- M.G. Charitable Trust
- Pirojsha Godrej Foundation
Procedure to apply
- Students, who want to get the scholarship reward by association, need to visit the official site of the association (which is organizing the scheme).
- Check the notification of scholarship and fill application form on or before the last date to apply.
- If you want to get it through your college then you will have to do well perform in academic activities. Only then you will be able to apply for it or may get this chance.
For getting up to date information related to scholarship 2016 in India, you are advised to keep in touch with us. You also can subscribe our free email service. You may join us through facebook or Google Plus.
Check More Useful Links
|MCA Colleges in Hyderabad||Scholarship Benefits|
|Scholarship Exams for Higher Studies||How to prepare for Scholarship Exams|