Various Governmental and Non-governmental organizations in India offers MCA Scholarship 2019 for students who wish to pursue Masters in Computer Application Degree in India. Interested candidates can apply by filling the MCA Scholarship Application Form and submitting it before last date.
MCA Scholarship 2019
Scholarship For MCA Students Overview
- Form type: Online
- Purpose: To provide financial assistance to economically weak students
- Selection process: Academic marks/ family income
- Scholarship Type: State/ Central
MCA Scholarship 2019 Eligibility
- To apply for the MCA Scholarships or Scholarship for Master’s Degree in India, candidate must have completed bachelor’s degree or diploma or any equivalent discipline.
- Also, these candidates must have Mathematics as a subject in 12th class.
- Only candidates between 17 years to 25 years of age as on the date of commencing of classes.
Must Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
Way of MCA Course Scholarship:
Candidates, who wish to apply for scholarship in India for MCA, can get:
- By your college
- By Tata Welfare Department
- Through the state government, means the state in which you belong.
Know Here: How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam
Masters in Computer Application Scholarship Duration
Candidates will get scholarship for entire Academic Course.
List of MCA scholarship programs:
- Maharatta Education Fund.
- Charanjiv Charitable Trust.
- Hasanbbhoy jeejeebhouy Trust.
- Hinduja Foundation.
- Agatha Harrison Memorial Fellowship.
- Naina parikh Education Trust.
- Raunaq Education Foundation.
- Janaki Ramachandran Educational Trust.
- G. charitable Trust.
- Ambedkar Overseas Fellowships.
- Mafatlal Charity Trust.
Do You Know: UGC Approved University List
Steps to apply for MCA Scholarship Scheme:
- Visit the official site of the association (which is organizing the scheme).
- Check the notification of scholarship and read it carefully.
- Fill application form on carefully and upload all the required documents.
- Submit the MCA Application form for scholarship before the last date.
Know Here: How To Get A College Scholarship
Documents Required to fill MCA Scholarship Form:
- Caste Certificate (If Required)
- Domicile of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Income Certificate
- Mark sheet of the last exam passed
- Fee Details slip
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate
- Scanned Photo & Signature etc
- scholarship in india for mca students
Check Here: How to Get a Free College Education
MCA Scholarship 2019 for Students in India
Candidates, who wish to pursue the Master of Computer Applications Course but are economically weak, can take advantage of the MCA Students Scholarship 2019. There are many Governmental and Non-governmental organizations in India offering various PG Scholarships in India.
Get Details: Scholarships In India
Student scholarship for MCA
To get scholarship from the college you have taken admission in, you need to perform well in academics and have to actively participate in other extra-curricular activities. You can also apply for the scholarship at state level from the state you belong.
MCA Student scholarship is of great help to those students who find it difficult to complete their education because of financial issues. This scholarship covers their tuition fees and the award money is up to Rs.1 lakh.
For any query or suggestion about the above mentioned details, ask in the below given comment box
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|College is Registered OR AICTE||List of Fake Universities|
|Best Career Opportunities||Education Loans for Students|
|Top Colleges in India||How Do Toppers Study?|