Get latest updated MRPL Syllabus!!! Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited has released new syllabus for Graduate Technician Apprentice exam. Candidates who have applied for MRPL Recruitment to fill Apprentice posts may download new topics added in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Apprentice Syllabus. Make your study schedule by taking assistance from MRPL exam pattern as well as MRPL Apprentice Syllabus. Exam pattern for Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited paper will offer clear idea regarding distribution and weightage of marks. Download MRPL Syllabus 2018 in PDF form.
Over-view of page:
Applicant will be selected for Apprentice Trainee jobs based on presentation in Written Test as well as Certificate verification. Get MRPL Technician & Graduate Trainee Syllabus from the direct links provided below. As we know syllabus is one of the premier resource without which we cannot imagine success in exam. To know about which topics are majorly asked in exam, you may go through Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Syllabus PDF. So, it’s the right time to collect MRPL Syllabus 2018 well listed by team members of recruitmentresult.com
MRPL Apprentice Trainee Syllabus for General Studies:
- Current Affairs.
- General Knowledge about Science.
- History of State And Country.
- Sports Related News.
- Latest Events.
- Persons in Headlines.
- Name of Ministers.
Check Here: Prepare For GK For Competitive Exams
Mangalore Refinery Syllabus for General Maths:
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Pipes and Cisterns
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work
- Mixture and Alligation
- Boats and Streams
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Discounts etc.
Do You Know: How to Prepare for Maths
MRPL Graduate Apprentice Trainee Syllabus for English Language:
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
- Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Choose the correct ‘Antonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Preposition
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Select the correct Tense
- Select the correct Voice
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle)
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, Object….)
- Blanks with correct ‘Homophones’
- Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct sentence
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct Plural forms
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentense)
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Form a new word by blending the words.
- Form compound words (Eg: Noun+Verb, Gerund+Noun)
Get Best Answer: How to Prepare for English
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Science Syllabus for GAT & TAT:
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations
- Physical World and Measurement
- Nutrition and Health
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Principles of Communication
- Heat Thermodynamics
- The Motion of System of Particles & Rigid Body
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices
- Computer Science
- Physiology and Human Diseases
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Laws of Motion
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Organic Chemistry
- Metals and Non-Metals
START: General Science Quiz
MRPL Graduate Apprentice Syllabus for Chemical:
- Reaction Dynamics.
- Atoms and Molecules.
- Spectroscopic Techniques.
- Organic Reactions.
- Transition Metal Chemistry.
MRPL Technician Apprenticeship Syllabus for Electronics & Communications:
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Signals & Systems,
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Digital Electronics.
- Analog Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement.
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
Must Read: Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying
Mangalore Refinery GA Syllabus for Civil:
- Building Materials.
- Steel Design.
- Theory of structures.
- RCC Design.
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation.
- Soil Mechanics
- Environmental Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Structural Engineering.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Concrete Technology.
MRPL Apprentice Syllabus for Mechanical:
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Theory of Machines.
- The design of Machine Element.
- Manufacturing Technology.
- Heat Engines.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Structural Engineering.
- Automobile Engineering.
- Industrial Engineering & Management etc.
Check Also: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
MRPL Technician Apprentice Syllabus for Instrumentation:
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Analog Electronics
- Signals & Transducers
- Analytical Instrumentation
- Systems and Communications
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Optical Instrumentation
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Control Systems and Process Control
- Electrical and Electronics Measurements
- Mechanical Measurement
- Digital Electronics
MRPL Graduate Apprentice Exam Pattern
MRPL Apprentice Exam Pattern:
|S.NO||Type of Exam||Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|1||Objective Type||English||50 Questions||90 Minutes|
Hiring criteria for Mangalore Refinery And Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment:
Aspirants will be shortlisted for MRPL Apprentice jobs based on presentation in following rounds. Those who qualify all rounds will be appointed for Apprentice vacancies.
- Written Test
- Certificate verification
For getting MRPL Syllabus 2018, you may follow its Official Link. Stay tuned with us for knowing more facts about Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Syllabus 2018
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MRPL Recruitment||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|How to Get in the Mood to Study||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||How To Prepare For Online Exam|