Armed Forces Medical College has prescribed the AFMC 2022 Syllabus for AFMC MBBS Entrance exam. Candidates who are going to participate in the AFMC 2022 must check the AFMC Syllabus and Exam pattern for Biology/Chemistry/Physics from here.
Candidates must prepare for the Armed Forces Medical College MBBS Exam as per the syllabus and pattern of exam. With the help of AFMC Syllabus 2022, candidates will be able to know about all the important topics that can come in the exam.
AFMC Biology/Chemistry/Physics Syllabus
Armed Force Medical College, Pune conducts Armed Force Medical College Entrance Exam for those candidates who wish get admission in MBBS courses. AFMC offers admission in 130 seats only therefore the completion is quite tough for the candidates.
Candidates can collect all the required information about AFMC entrance exam pattern, eligibility and Armed Force Medical College Entrance Exam Syllabus etc, from this page which is well developed by team of recruitmentresult.com
AFMC Subjects Syllabus : Biology
AFMC Biology syllabus contains subsequent unit:
- Diversity in Living World, Cell: The Unit of Life;
- Structure and Function,
- Genetics and Evolution,
- Structure and Function – Animals, Structure and Function – Plants, Reproduction,
- Growth and Movement in Plants,
- Reproduction and Development in Humans,
- Ecology and Environment, Biology and Human Welfare,
- Biotechnology and its Applications.
Read Out: Biology Questions And Answers
AFMC Course Syllabus : Chemistry
AFMC Chemistry syllabus contains following unit:
- Some basic concepts in Chemistry,
- States of matter,
- Atomic structure,
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties,
- 5 Chemical energetic,
- Chemical bonding, Equilibrium,
- Redox reactions, Solid state Chemistry,
- Chemical thermodynamics, Solutions, Chemical kinetics,
- Electrochemistry, Surface chemistry, Hydrogen,
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth metals),
- General principles and processes of isolation of elements,
- p-Block Elements, The d-and f-Block elements,
- Coordination compounds,
- Some basic principles of Organic Chemistry,
- Purification and characterization of carbon compounds,
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing halogens (X),
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing oxygen,
- Organic Compounds with functional group containing nitrogen,
- Polymers, Environmental Chemistry,
- Biomolecules, Chemistry in everyday life.
Get Here: Chemistry Questions And Answers
AFMC Syllabus : Physics
AIPMT Physics syllabus contains following unit:
- Introduction and Measurement,
- Description of Motion in One Dimension,
- Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions,
- Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power,
- Rotational Motion, Gravitation,
- Heat and Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves,
- Electrostatics, Current Electricity,
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents,
- Magnetic Effect of Currents, Magnetism,
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents,
- Electromagnetic Waves (Qualitative Treatment),
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments, Electrons and Photons,
- Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei, Solids and Semiconductor Devices.
AFMC Syllabus : English language and Comprehension
- Reading comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Word meaning – Antonyms, synonyms, analogies – your ability to recognize relationships among words and concepts, parallel relationships, etc.
- Sentence completions – your ability to recognize words or phrases that both logically and stylistically complete the meaning of a sentence
You may Read This: How to Prepare for English
Intelligence, Logic and Reasoning
This section contains Logical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning and Decision Making questions. The topic included in this section is:
- Family Tree
- Numerical grid
The Verbal Reasoning questions are on the following:
- Critical Reasoning
Read Also: How to Prepare for Reasoning
AFMC Exam Pattern
The written examination will be of 2 hours duration and will have one paper comprising of 200 objective type questions in the following subjects. For every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted and 1 mark will be added for every correct answer.
|English and logical||45|
- Candidates must have to pass Intermediate with science with minimum 50% marks and 40% for the reserved candidates.
AFMC Book List
- AFMC Topic Wise Solved Papers by Disha Experts
- 5 Mock Tests & Solved Papers for AFMC Entrance
- AFMC Pune Entrance Medical Exam Previous Years Papers by R. Gupta
- AFMC Pune Solved Papers by N.Khurmi
- Prakash Objective Zoology a Standard Book for AFMC by Dr. Radha Krishna Pillai
For more details about AFMC exam visitors, keep visiting our website and get all the latest updates.
Few Unknown Facts about AFMC:
Armed Forces Medical College AFMC is associated to Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nasik and This College is mainly famous for post graduate courses but in 1962 this college introduced MBBS course as well to spread basic medical knowledge to the candidates. The written examination consists of 200 Multiple Choice Questions and duration of the examination is 120 minute.
For more details about AFMC MBBS Entrance Exam Syllabus/ AFMC Syllabus 2022 PDF Download/ AFMC New Syllabus, you may keep visiting our website and get all the latest updates on your instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Prepare for Written Exam||Online Quiz for Competitive Exams|
|How Do Toppers Study?||How To Reduce Negative Marking|